Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can the Lotter be trusted

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 10 months ago by fatedtowin87.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
nassau
Bahamas
Member #1695
June 17, 2003
18 Posts
Posted: January 10, 2016, 7:28 am - IP Logged

Has any foreigner here ever bought mega and powerball tickets from the Lotter? If so, what was your experience. I am not an american and want to know if the site is genuine. Thanks

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
    Member #164603
    March 8, 2015
    599 Posts
    Posted: January 10, 2016, 8:12 am - IP Logged

Has any foreigner here ever bought mega and powerball tickets from the Lotter? If so, what was your experience. I am not an american and want to know if the site is genuine. Thanks

I didn't trust them until the Irag winner, I bought tickets and won 3$ Green laugh

Buy ahead so there's enough time for them to scan the ticket, especially now.

In the end look at it as 10$ you might lose either way. 

Probably they would make more money buy selling and paying out 800M$, nobody would be so dum to slaughter the goose that lays gold eggs.

London
      United Kingdom
      Member #140684
      March 24, 2013
      566 Posts
      Posted: January 10, 2016, 8:29 am - IP Logged

I didn't trust them until the Irag winner, I bought tickets and won 3$ Green laugh

Buy ahead so there's enough time for them to scan the ticket, especially now.

In the end look at it as 10$ you might lose either way. 

Probably they would make more money buy selling and paying out 800M$, nobody would be so dum to slaughter the goose that lays gold eggs.

I just read the story about the Iraq winner, pretty cool story!

I still don't really trust those sites tho so I doubt that I will be buying a ticket for the Powerball form the UK...

2016 Won/Lost

EuroMillions / Spent: £22 / Won £0 / Total -£22

UK Lotto / Spent: £4 / Won: £0 / Total: -£4

2016 Total: -£24

Jan: -£22 Feb: £0 ~ Mar: £0 ~ April: £0 ~ May: £0 ~ June: £0 ~ July: £2

EuroMillions = £2 Line / Played: x11 [old price] 

EuroMillions = £2.50 Line / Played: x0

UK Lotto = £2 Line / Played x2

United States
        Member #149995
        December 14, 2013
        47 Posts
        Posted: January 10, 2016, 8:34 am - IP Logged

I still don't really trust those sites tho so I doubt that I will be buying a ticket for the Powerball form the UK...

If you don't take any risk?  How are you going to win 1.3 billion dollars.

Unless you decide to take airplane trip in USA today.

Germany
          Member #164603
          March 8, 2015
          599 Posts
          Posted: January 10, 2016, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Well, personally I look at it as buying a ticket and not winning. 10€ isnt that much to spend on a lark.

nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #1695
            June 17, 2003
            18 Posts
            Posted: January 10, 2016, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Can I get a link to the story of the Iraqi winner please.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23259 Posts
              Posted: January 10, 2016, 9:15 am - IP Logged
                SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: January 10, 2016, 11:05 am - IP Logged

If your payout avg is <50% and your ticket price doubles with Lotter, then your payout avg is <25%. That should ring twenty bells  in your small head.

Germany
                  Member #164603
                  March 8, 2015
                  599 Posts
                  Posted: January 10, 2016, 11:36 am - IP Logged

If your payout avg is <50% and your ticket price doubles with Lotter, then your payout avg is <25%. That should ring twenty bells  in your small head.

So? This is a once in a (maybe) lifetime at 737M€. You woudn't spare 13€?

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                    Dump Water Florida
                    United States
                    Member #380
                    June 5, 2002
                    3102 Posts
                    Posted: January 10, 2016, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

In the past thelotter was know for banking their own bets instead of buying tickets and paying only a fraction of the top prize, that earned them a negative rating from LP at the time.  However, perhaps because of that, they have mended their ways and as I understand it are approved by LP.

BobP

New Providence
                      Bahamas
                      Member #98741
                      October 13, 2010
                      420 Posts
                      Posted: January 14, 2016, 5:14 am - IP Logged

Yes they are legit. Haven't won a jackpot yet but have received payouts from them.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                        adelaide sa
                        Australia
                        Member #37136
                        April 11, 2006
                        3300 Posts
                        Posted: January 14, 2016, 5:59 am - IP Logged

I've been a member of the lotter for many years, and never bought a ticket, i think its something like 9 years ago i joined.  I despise their markup but untill this powerball had never bought a ticket. $21 AUD being  for 3 tickets, or $15 USD ie 2.5X markup. and yeah the iraqi story  sold me on trusting them, and them being around; to my knowledge,  for 7 years, means to me they aint  fly by night operators.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

Wollongong
                          Australia
                          Member #164435
                          March 2, 2015
                          30 Posts
                          Posted: January 14, 2016, 6:37 am - IP Logged

I've been a member of the lotter for many years, and never bought a ticket, i think its something like 9 years ago i joined.  I despise their markup but untill this powerball had never bought a ticket. $21 AUD being  for 3 tickets, or $15 USD ie 2.5X markup. and yeah the iraqi story  sold me on trusting them, and them being around; to my knowledge,  for 7 years, means to me they aint  fly by night operators.

They have logistics such as staff for the phones,live chat help,the runners who they have to pay (a very trusting position I'd imagine) to actually buy the tickets.

They provide the cost of flying a big winner from anywhere in the world.And to top it off,they provide a lawyer to guide you through the important steps of claiming the winning ticket.

At the start,a week and a half ago,I seriously had my doubts about this site.But I guess like anyone that buys from them,you'd have to wait until you got a big win.Then you'll be sweating bullets whether they are legit or not.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                            adelaide sa
                            Australia
                            Member #37136
                            April 11, 2006
                            3300 Posts
                            Posted: January 14, 2016, 8:54 am - IP Logged

yeah maybe they have fixed cost and not many customers to cover them. I imagine if the PB keeps delivering  huge jackpots, their income will increase, and the price per unit  will come down as well. anyhow near billion cash jackpots I'll be buying there.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

Candlelight777's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
                              Indiana
                              United States
                              Member #150273
                              December 18, 2013
                              495 Posts
                              Posted: January 14, 2016, 9:05 am - IP Logged

I would love to play in the syndicate this site offers but my bank card denies transactions from this site unfortunately and not sure why. I can use my card on another site but not this one.

"Without wood a fire goes out; without gossip, conflict calms down.

Like adding charcoal to embers or wood to fire, quarrelsome people kindle strife."

Proverbs 26: 20-21