Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can the Lotter be trusted

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 11 months ago by fatedtowin87.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
Member #164603
March 8, 2015
614 Posts
Posted: January 14, 2016, 10:01 am - IP Logged

I would love to play in the syndicate this site offers but my bank card denies transactions from this site unfortunately and not sure why. I can use my card on another site but not this one.

You can use other payment processor, such as "skrill", where I however couldn't sign up.

Candlelight777's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
    Indiana
    United States
    Member #150273
    December 18, 2013
    495 Posts
    Posted: January 14, 2016, 10:41 am - IP Logged

thanks Max i will check it out

"Without wood a fire goes out; without gossip, conflict calms down.

Like adding charcoal to embers or wood to fire, quarrelsome people kindle strife."

Proverbs 26: 20-21

bigbuckswede's avatar - Riksbanken 2010000.jpeg

Sweden
      Member #153629
      March 20, 2014
      129 Posts
      Posted: January 14, 2016, 11:43 am - IP Logged

I have bought ticket through them for years. tickets get scanned every time. Out of all these companies I trust them more than all them others. I did research them myself one year ago. They claimed a UK man had won $1 mil on Florida Lotto, thelotter only mentioned the winner with initials. I contacted Florida Lottery authorites that confirmed that the winner on this draw had the same initials and was from UK, however they only said this player had collected his winning, they never spoke right out that the service that thelotter supplied was really ok. But the money was paid out, that would do for me.

Return of Investment, ROI 2014 20% | ROI 2015 20% | ROI 2016 14,45%

Sweden
        Member #153629
        March 20, 2014
        129 Posts
        Posted: January 14, 2016, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

News just in on their webpage, a man from El Salvador wins $1mil on yesterdays Powerball.

Germany
          Member #164603
          March 8, 2015
          614 Posts
          Posted: January 14, 2016, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

News just in on their webpage, a man from El Salvador wins $1mil on yesterdays Powerball.

Not me sadly. 4$.LOL

Abdi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
            Nairobi
            Kenya
            Member #64806
            September 8, 2008
            161 Posts
            Posted: January 14, 2016, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

I have used <snip> for nearly 6 year's now.From my experience,I can say without fear and favour:-

Advantages of using thelotter:-

1)-As a first time customer you're entitled to 100% bonus.i.e sign up and deposit $ 500 and you get another $ 500 to bet with!-(You must use the bonus money for the purpose of purchasing lottery ticket's only-this bonus money is not withdrawable.

2)-Excellent customer service:-They have 24/7 standby customer care representative.-They also reply quickly via email if you send them an email.

3)-The moment you buy your ticket's-:Your assured of a granted participation.An email will be sent to you confirming your participation,also a copy of you're lottery ticket is scanned and uploaded to you're account.

4)-From time to time they credit free bonus money for their regular customers to bet with.-I myself I have received bonus money several times.

5)-Their quick pick seem to be generating some lucky winning numbers-I used their quick several times and once won 4 number's win,and several times 3 number's win in Pick 6 Lotteries.

6)-Thelotter Pay's for their customer's visa,flight fees inclusive of return ticket should you win the jackpot .

Disadvantages of using thelotter:-

1)-Many Customer's argue that the price of purchasing a lottery ticket at <snip> is quite high.

2)-Delayed processing of your winning money.Thelotter delay's the processing of any prize money that you win.(That is 3 number's ,4 number's win).

3)-I have once won $ 2640 and thelotter proposed that they split the money and that I withdraw half the money in cash ($ 1320) and the other half of $ 1320 I use it for ticket purchasing .(even though they proposed doubling of $ 1320)-I did not like this idea,because I saw it as away of denying me my wins.I opposed this,and 2 day's later,they payed me in full ($ 2640)

4)-Delayed posting of winning number's.-You're better advised to keep an eye on Todd's LP for the lottery result's.Todd's boy's and girl's post result's minutes's after the draw is conducted,and that is one thing I really liked about Lottery post.

5)-Minimum Deposit into their website is quite high.I.e for skrill you can only deposit $ 25 and above.

Overall verdict:

It's the best in the lottery World,and I strongly recommend it.

but they must also improve on the issue's raised above.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I Agree!

There are no born heroes or winners........it takes a hammer a chisel,a vision and a will to suffer the blows and be carved into one!..........

Germany
              Member #164603
              March 8, 2015
              614 Posts
              Posted: January 14, 2016, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

I have used <snip> for nearly 6 year's now.From my experience,I can say without fear and favour:-

1)-As a first time customer you're entitled to 100% bonus.i.e sign up and deposit $ 500 and you get another $ 500 to bet with!-(You must use the bonus money for the purpose of purchasing lottery ticket's only-this bonus money is not withdrawable.

2)-Excellent customer service:-They have 24/7 standby customer care representative.-They also reply quickly via email if you send them an email.

3)-The moment you buy your ticket's-:Your assured of a granted participation.An email will be sent to you confirming your participation,also a copy of you're lottery ticket is scanned and uploaded to you're account.

4)-From time to time they credit free bonus money for their regular customers to bet with.-I myself I have received bonus money several times.

5)-Their quick pick seem to be generating some lucky winning numbers-I used their quick several times and once won 4 number's win,and several times 3 number's win in Pick 6 Lotteries.

6)-Thelotter Pay's for their customer's visa,flight fees inclusive of return ticket should you win the jackpot .

1)-Many Customer's argue that the price of purchasing a lottery ticket at <snip> is quite high.

2)-Delayed processing of your winning money.Thelotter delay's the processing of any prize money that you win.(That is 3 number's ,4 number's win).

3)-I have once won $ 2640 and thelotter proposed that they split the money and that I withdraw half the money in cash ($ 1320) and the other half of $ 1320 I use it for ticket purchasing .(even though they proposed doubling of $ 1320)-I did not like this idea,because I saw it as away of denying me my wins.I opposed this,and 2 day's later,they payed me in full ($ 2640)

4)-Delayed posting of winning number's.-You're better advised to keep an eye on Todd's LP for the lottery result's.Todd's boy's and girl's post result's minutes's after the draw is conducted,and that is one thing I really liked about Lottery post.

5)-Minimum Deposit into their website is quite high.I.e for skrill you can only deposit $ 25 and above.

Overall verdict:

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Ugh, I didn't get a bouns. Had I known there were bonus offers I'd paid in more.

Sweden
                Member #153629
                March 20, 2014
                129 Posts
                Posted: January 14, 2016, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Overall verdict:

I agree with the above though I never won that big on thelotter. My guess with the 3) disadvantage, is that they probably want to minimize the administration of cashing in all semi-big wins. All of the smaller wins above $600 must be cashed in at bigger lottery offices in person, meaning that they must hand over this tickets to "real" persons (that is not you, the player from abroad). All the smaller wins can be cashed in when they buy all the new tickets, and there no one ask who the player is.

My first deposit with bonus was only $10 (#fail)...

United States
                  Member #170707
                  December 13, 2015
                  185 Posts
                  Posted: January 14, 2016, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

lol, they are back in business today

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                    adelaide sa
                    Australia
                    Member #37136
                    April 11, 2006
                    3300 Posts
                    Posted: January 14, 2016, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

interesting thoughts on the lotter , here is a news on Australian sight i just saw on the TV news,   an advert in the news,  made to look like news but really an info-mercial. 

basically it it a bookmaker buying insurance on  your  bets winning, funny thing is their   page looks like the lotter...

ill stick with lotters lower price and rep

http://www.9news.com.au/technology/2016/01/15/13/48/no-jackpot-for-the-250000-aussies-who-entered-the-us-15-billion-jackpot

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

nassau
                      Bahamas
                      Member #1695
                      June 17, 2003
                      18 Posts
                      Posted: January 22, 2016, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

My thoughts on The Lotter.

Since asking the question, I signed up and bought a few tickets. 

1. Be prepared for the sticker shock.

2. They "try" to send you scanned copy of your ticket before the drawing. I thought they could be faster but so far I've not had an issue

3. You have no choice on minimum tickets eg, you cant just buy 1.

4. I've had a few tiny, tiny t i n y wins...still have to work tho.

5. I like that I can buy lotteries from all over the world.

6. You can buy a single entry which usually consist of 3-6 lines or join syndicates. I did for 500 lines, won squat! lol

So to all you who have used this service, what has been your largest win?

Germany
                        Member #164603
                        March 8, 2015
                        614 Posts
                        Posted: January 22, 2016, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

My thoughts on The Lotter.

Since asking the question, I signed up and bought a few tickets. 

1. Be prepared for the sticker shock.

2. They "try" to send you scanned copy of your ticket before the drawing. I thought they could be faster but so far I've not had an issue

3. You have no choice on minimum tickets eg, you cant just buy 1.

4. I've had a few tiny, tiny t i n y wins...still have to work tho.

5. I like that I can buy lotteries from all over the world.

6. You can buy a single entry which usually consist of 3-6 lines or join syndicates. I did for 500 lines, won squat! lol

So to all you who have used this service, what has been your largest win?

4$ LOL

But I haven't used them before the record PB run and won't after unless it get's really high. Just too expensive to play regularly.

Canada
                          Member #172267
                          January 19, 2016
                          18 Posts
                          Posted: January 22, 2016, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

I just bought two tickets from them the other day. One was 5 lines for the Mega Millions and another one was one share of the Euromillions lotto. I use my writing (aka side money) to pay for it, so the prices don't really bother me too much. I do like that they send me a scanned copy of my ticket so I know they actually went out and bought it and aren't just making stuff up.

Germany
                            Member #164603
                            March 8, 2015
                            614 Posts
                            Posted: January 22, 2016, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

I just bought two tickets from them the other day. One was 5 lines for the Mega Millions and another one was one share of the Euromillions lotto. I use my writing (aka side money) to pay for it, so the prices don't really bother me too much. I do like that they send me a scanned copy of my ticket so I know they actually went out and bought it and aren't just making stuff up.

For Euromillions you can register with Ventura24. That's a spanish website that submits your tickets directly to the spanish lottery.

Downside: You'll have to pay 20% taxes to Spain and the whole side is in spanish only.

Canada
                              Member #172267
                              January 19, 2016
                              18 Posts
                              Posted: January 23, 2016, 12:29 am - IP Logged

For Euromillions you can register with Ventura24. That's a spanish website that submits your tickets directly to the spanish lottery.

Downside: You'll have to pay 20% taxes to Spain and the whole side is in spanish only.

Thanks for the heads up. I won $0.62 on my tickets today, haha. I guess that's what I get for playing in a syndicate. But I'll keep that site in mind if I buy another ticket for Euromillions. I think I'm gonna stick to powerball and mega millions for awhile. Something about going back to my homeland to collect a big prize gets me all misty eyed.