Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

ABC 20/20 Lotto lives airing.

Topic closed. 64 replies. Last post 10 months ago by hhh1200.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
NYC
United States
Member #161115
November 17, 2014
126 Posts
Posted: January 15, 2016, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Showing Richard lusting and other lotto winners . Cynthia Stafford- they said she just recently filed for bankruptcy.

United States
    Member #169911
    November 6, 2015
    57 Posts
    Posted: January 15, 2016, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

I'm on the west coast so haven't seen it yet but are you real with Stafford?  I'll be watching later.

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
      Columbus, Ohio
      United States
      Member #128906
      June 5, 2012
      592 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2016, 1:49 am - IP Logged

It was good, I'm watching it again... its' surprising to say the least.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
        Member #118609
        November 4, 2011
        939 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2016, 2:16 am - IP Logged

Showing Richard lusting and other lotto winners . Cynthia Stafford- they said she just recently filed for bankruptcy.

Sorry to say, Cynthia Stafford filing bankruptcy comes as no surprise.  First she and her "fiance" went shopping for jets.  They did not buy one.  Then the fiance wanted a bugatti as a wedding gift from his wife.  Not sure if he got it.  Then she was test driving a Rolls Royce, not sure of that status.  These in addition to two Bentleys.

She filed for bankruptcy January 6, adding she made some bad investments. My thinking thats just over-the-top spending.

No show, no mention of the husband.  Wager a bet, the money is gone so is the husband.  Did they even marry?

Chalk up another lottery sad story.

The young guy who won $35 million?  His story kind of changed on how the win came about but appears he may still have money but nothing said.

Interesting show, I enjoyed it.  Right now watching Hgtv My Lottery Dream House, brand new episode.

Tomorrow morning beginning at 9:00 PST on TLC is reruns of The Lottery Changed My Life marathon.  I guess if I couldnt win the billion powerball I can still dream lol.

music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
          Happy California
          United States
          Member #157856
          August 2, 2014
          1522 Posts
          Posted: January 16, 2016, 2:34 am - IP Logged

Sorry to say, Cynthia Stafford filing bankruptcy comes as no surprise.  First she and her "fiance" went shopping for jets.  They did not buy one.  Then the fiance wanted a bugatti as a wedding gift from his wife.  Not sure if he got it.  Then she was test driving a Rolls Royce, not sure of that status.  These in addition to two Bentleys.

She filed for bankruptcy January 6, adding she made some bad investments. My thinking thats just over-the-top spending.

No show, no mention of the husband.  Wager a bet, the money is gone so is the husband.  Did they even marry?

The young guy who won $35 million?  His story kind of changed on how the win came about but appears he may still have money but nothing said.

Interesting show, I enjoyed it.  Right now watching Hgtv My Lottery Dream House, brand new episode.

Tomorrow morning beginning at 9:00 PST on TLC is reruns of The Lottery Changed My Life marathon.  I guess if I couldnt win the billion powerball I can still dream lol.

Thank You lejardin for your update and TLCML time of playing. I will definitely watch those episodes.

It is sad that Cynthia Stafford filed for bankruptcy. Now she can say NO to all those beggars and mean it.

She is the type to win another jackpot. She is so positive and lucky.

Keep dreaming lejardin!! You never know!! That is up till the time you win big.Sad Cheers

I've been rich and I've been poor. Believe me, rich is better. 

Attributed to Joe E. Lewis and others

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
            Texas
            United States
            Member #150797
            December 31, 2013
            815 Posts
            Posted: January 16, 2016, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Sorry I missed it.  I'll check to see if its available On Demand.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
              Green Bay
              United States
              Member #169391
              October 15, 2015
              1249 Posts
              Posted: January 16, 2016, 7:48 am - IP Logged

I don't have cable.  I wonder if its on youtube?

Never give up.  Banana

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                Member #121745
                January 16, 2012
                4804 Posts
                Posted: January 16, 2016, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Wow. Thanks for the update. But she wanted to be a superstar and with a million dollar donation to that acting studio/school, she was out of her league. I worry for the ones who seek fame.

J'aime La France.

Candlelight777's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
                  Indiana
                  United States
                  Member #150273
                  December 18, 2013
                  495 Posts
                  Posted: January 16, 2016, 8:20 am - IP Logged

Ya know that old saying....a fool and their money are soon departed

"Without wood a fire goes out; without gossip, conflict calms down.

Like adding charcoal to embers or wood to fire, quarrelsome people kindle strife."

Proverbs 26: 20-21

United States
                    Member #145267
                    August 1, 2013
                    1534 Posts
                    Posted: January 16, 2016, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Can't find any proof of her filing for bankruptcy.

United States
                      Member #121745
                      January 16, 2012
                      4804 Posts
                      Posted: January 16, 2016, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Can't find any proof of her filing for bankruptcy.

Does she live in Florida? There is  a 9-15  filing by someone with that name in Florida.

J'aime La France.

United States
                        Member #121745
                        January 16, 2012
                        4804 Posts
                        Posted: January 16, 2016, 9:35 am - IP Logged

It is true.  I am watching 20-20 now and it did say she filed for BR on 1-6-16.

J'aime La France.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                          Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                          United States
                          Member #112968
                          June 29, 2011
                          3856 Posts
                          Posted: January 16, 2016, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Ya know that old saying....a fool and their money are soon departed

A fool and their $ were lucky to get together in the first place.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                            Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                            United States
                            Member #112968
                            June 29, 2011
                            3856 Posts
                            Posted: January 16, 2016, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Does she live in Florida? There is  a 9-15  filing by someone with that name in Florida.

Los Angeles.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Candlelight777's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
                              Indiana
                              United States
                              Member #150273
                              December 18, 2013
                              495 Posts
                              Posted: January 16, 2016, 10:43 am - IP Logged

$35000 on a shower are you kidding me!! and it's ugly as hell Disapprove

"Without wood a fire goes out; without gossip, conflict calms down.

Like adding charcoal to embers or wood to fire, quarrelsome people kindle strife."

Proverbs 26: 20-21