Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Daily and Evening Pick 3 and 4 draw similarities.

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 10 months ago by lamaka10.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Would it make any difference if each draw had very similar or matching numbers per draw?

Yes [ 18 ]  [69.23%]
No [ 8 ]  [30.77%]
Total Valid Votes [ 26 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2016, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

hi greenfox throw Ga in the pot..

Your Ga. is coming next Duchess.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2016, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

hi greenfox throw Ga in the pot..

Ok. The results for Georgia.

From January 23, 2006 in Georgia where you have had both pick 3 and pick 4 draws one right after the other, there have been 3,495 games drawn. Out of those 3,495 draws, there where 10,485 pick 3 numbers and 13,980 pick 4 numbers. These results are up to and including today's 2/2/2016 day draw.

Out of those 3,495 draws there where 3,324 games that where at least one number drawn in the pick 3 showed up in the pick 4 of the same draw. That's 95.11% of the draws.

There where 3,205 games where at least one number drawn in the pick 3 had it's even/odd counterpart show up in the pick 4. That's 91.70% of the draws.

With 10,485 numbers drawn in the pick 3 and 13,980 numbers drawn in the pick 4 there where 7,895 times when there was a number drawn in the pick 3 and it or it's even/odd counterpart was also drawn in the pick 4 of the same draw.

Of all the numbers drawn that matched both draws, 9 in the pick 3 showed up in the pick 4 as 9 359 times.

On the even/odd counterpart, 5 showed up in the pick 3 with it's even counterpart, 0, showing up in the pick 4 of the same draw a total of 350 times.

3 and 3 or 3 and 8 showed up the most amount of times in the pick 3 and pick 4 also with a total of 778 times.

5 and 5 or 5 and 0 showed up in the most games at a total of 722 games.

On the evening side of your draws,,,,

Ya'll have had 3,665 draws where you've had both draws in the evening. Going back to 1/20/2006 and including the 2/1/2016 draws.

Of those 3,665 draws there has been a total of 3,480 times that a number was drawn in the pick 3 and it show up in the same pick 4 draw. That's 94.95% of the draws.

For the even/odd counterparts, there was 3,440 games where a number showed up in the pick 3 that had it's even/odd counterpart show up in the pick also. That's 92.77% of all these draws.

There have been a total of 10,995 numbers drawn in the pick 3 and 14,660 numbers drawn in the pick 4. Out of all those numbers there have been 8,318 times that a number in the pick 3 matched a number in the same pick 4 draw. Either by matching the same digit or it's even/odd counterpart.

Of all the number matches that showed up, 5 in the pick 3 showed up with 5 in the pick 4 the most at 416 times.

For the number and it's even/odd counterpart most total that would go to 5 and 0 with 404 times. That means that there where 404 times that a 5 showed up in the pick 3 and it's even counterpart, 0, showed up in the pick 4.

And the number matches that showed up in the most games that award goes to 5 also. With an amount of 820 games.

That's kind of odd to me. 5 showing up in both at 820 times and 820 games. And in 3,665 games. 3+6+6+5=20=2+0=2. 20 is also 0(10)-2=8. 6+6=12=1+2=3. The 2nd number in the teens. 6+5=11 =2. 3 and 8 is the even/odd opposite.

Sorry, just letting my apparently, already crazy brain run wild there. LOL. I'll shut up now.

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Bronx, NY
      United States
      Member #164554
      March 6, 2015
      795 Posts
      Posted: February 2, 2016, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Green fox thanks for the NY information very helpful.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11119 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2016, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

I have built a sheet that will compare each draw, pick 3 numbers drawn to pick 4 numbers drawn. It shows how many times that either the same numbers showed up in the pick 3 draw as it did in the pick 4 draw of the same session. Like the 1/31/2016 day draw for the pick 3 had 5-0-1 and 4-8-9-7 here in NC. I haven't tested it on each state yet and only a couple that has RNG, (although not in a while on the RNG's), but the results where somewhat surprising. 

It will test for any number that is drawn in the pick 3 and see if it shows up in the pick 4 draw of the same draws. It will also show if each numbers numeric even/odd opposite shows up in both draws as well. It will show up all matches of 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and it will show all numeric opposites of 0-5, 1-2, 3-8, 4-7, 6-9 also.

The question is would it make any difference if the results where very high there where many matches to being truly random, or very low being truly random. If the results where very high that the same numbers showed up in both for each draw, how random is it?

Just a curious question? I already know the answer but will post the results, later. After some polls have run to not sway any thoughts.

To me, well, I'll leave my opinion out of it for now and then just show what I came up with and my thoughts.

How is it going.  Do you have your old pick3 file to upload? The one with the roots,etc,

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31361 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2016, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Ok. The results for Georgia.

From January 23, 2006 in Georgia where you have had both pick 3 and pick 4 draws one right after the other, there have been 3,495 games drawn. Out of those 3,495 draws, there where 10,485 pick 3 numbers and 13,980 pick 4 numbers. These results are up to and including today's 2/2/2016 day draw.

Out of those 3,495 draws there where 3,324 games that where at least one number drawn in the pick 3 showed up in the pick 4 of the same draw. That's 95.11% of the draws.

There where 3,205 games where at least one number drawn in the pick 3 had it's even/odd counterpart show up in the pick 4. That's 91.70% of the draws.

With 10,485 numbers drawn in the pick 3 and 13,980 numbers drawn in the pick 4 there where 7,895 times when there was a number drawn in the pick 3 and it or it's even/odd counterpart was also drawn in the pick 4 of the same draw.

Of all the numbers drawn that matched both draws, 9 in the pick 3 showed up in the pick 4 as 9 359 times.

On the even/odd counterpart, 5 showed up in the pick 3 with it's even counterpart, 0, showing up in the pick 4 of the same draw a total of 350 times.

3 and 3 or 3 and 8 showed up the most amount of times in the pick 3 and pick 4 also with a total of 778 times.

5 and 5 or 5 and 0 showed up in the most games at a total of 722 games.

On the evening side of your draws,,,,

Ya'll have had 3,665 draws where you've had both draws in the evening. Going back to 1/20/2006 and including the 2/1/2016 draws.

Of those 3,665 draws there has been a total of 3,480 times that a number was drawn in the pick 3 and it show up in the same pick 4 draw. That's 94.95% of the draws.

For the even/odd counterparts, there was 3,440 games where a number showed up in the pick 3 that had it's even/odd counterpart show up in the pick also. That's 92.77% of all these draws.

There have been a total of 10,995 numbers drawn in the pick 3 and 14,660 numbers drawn in the pick 4. Out of all those numbers there have been 8,318 times that a number in the pick 3 matched a number in the same pick 4 draw. Either by matching the same digit or it's even/odd counterpart.

Of all the number matches that showed up, 5 in the pick 3 showed up with 5 in the pick 4 the most at 416 times.

For the number and it's even/odd counterpart most total that would go to 5 and 0 with 404 times. That means that there where 404 times that a 5 showed up in the pick 3 and it's even counterpart, 0, showed up in the pick 4.

And the number matches that showed up in the most games that award goes to 5 also. With an amount of 820 games.

That's kind of odd to me. 5 showing up in both at 820 times and 820 games. And in 3,665 games. 3+6+6+5=20=2+0=2. 20 is also 0(10)-2=8. 6+6=12=1+2=3. The 2nd number in the teens. 6+5=11 =2. 3 and 8 is the even/odd opposite.

Sorry, just letting my apparently, already crazy brain run wild there. LOL. I'll shut up now.

So good to see you.   Thanx for Ga.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2016, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

So good to see you.   Thanx for Ga.

Hello there emilyg. Great to see you and be back!

You're sure welcome!

It might be some useful info to have. If nothing else, it gives a little insight if one plays both games that we might try the same numbers for both draws or something close.

Anyway, have a great night!

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: February 2, 2016, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

I would think that if nothing else this kind of info might be handy if one played both draws. Right now, this isn't really telling us what to play either.

For me, I'm and have been looking for real, solid mathematical proof of whether anything really can be done to predict a completely random thing.

I don't want guessing. I don't even want a lucky win on the pick and draw games. I'm sure I'd take it, but would much rather know that I did the picking and a winning. (With the help of the Lord above, of course.) People can and do call others crazy for even thinking that these games can be won, let alone won by an idea. But I don't care. The last I heard this wonderful site that came out of an idea by our fearless Todd, was about discussing lottery. And with the nature of "most" human beings, if something can be broken down to see how it works, or we can take an idea and see if we can create it, we'll do it. I mean look at Todd. He's been on TV and has his very own website because of his idea. And it wasn't an episode of Cops. LOL.

If nothing else, I'm learning how to count. And it keeps my crazy head from coming up with ideas. I think of ideas from the time I wake up till I go to sleep. Thank God I don't dream! I'm tired of ideas and my peabrain is tired. LOL. Who knows? I may make an idea that works and get on TV. (Just hope it isn't an episode of Cops.) (I don't want a website though, I got enough voices running around in my head.) JK.

Best of luck everyone! Keep your minds clear. Keep your minds focused and let it be. If that 3 keeps popping around in your mind, heart, eyes, ears tomorrow, PLAY IT! (Or whatever number.);)

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2016, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Green fox thanks for the NY information very helpful.

Hello ElinaSammy2081,

You're very welcome! Might give a little insight.

(Wasn't ignoring your post last night BTW.)

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: February 4, 2016, 12:22 am - IP Logged

How is it going.  Do you have your old pick3 file to upload? The one with the roots,etc,

How ya been LB?

I DO still have those sheets. I've actually been automating them so that it will pick what I see with them. Those are part of why I started this thread. I was hoping that if people could see the kind of results I'd been seeing with the similarities in both games, it might give a little boost into believing, or at least thinking something might be able to be done each draw if one wanted.

I will get a set uploaded and get some links on here to them. I'll also upload these books so that anyone who might want to test their states and keep track of it for themselves.

The books with the roots are unfinished as far as fully automated, but they can still be used very easily. I did a few tweaks to them like added where you can put an "E", for even or "O" for odd and it will change the starter cube to help out some. I'm hoping that when I get them automated, it will give us no more than a few sets to play and the numbers be in there each time. (I'm really wanting only one set to play with and win with each draw.) I know it can be done.

Krypton
                    United States
                    Member #140102
                    March 11, 2013
                    891 Posts
                    Posted: February 4, 2016, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back old friend!  Hiw would it work for Texas with 4 draws a day for each Pick 3/4?

check your email if you get a chance and if I can help with automation or excel I'm here for you

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: February 4, 2016, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back old friend!  Hiw would it work for Texas with 4 draws a day for each Pick 3/4?

check your email if you get a chance and if I can help with automation or excel I'm here for you

Wassup Sky?

Thank you for the welcome back! I will run thru a set for you and we'll just see how they play out. From what I've been seeing, I'd say fairly similar. I've got another sheet to test also and will be putting that idea out here soon. See how it does.

I'll check it soon as I get this up. I pretty well got it in my head as far as what to do and how to do it with the other books. Now that I've got the know how and the HUGE help that winsum has been with all the draws, it shouldn't take long and much more to have those finished. These other that I'm about done with are just simple IF statements.

I also know what and all you have on your plate there, so I know you're tied up with time, so I got it covered. So just hang tight. I do appreciate it though.

Ok, let me check my e-mail and I'll give you a rundown of the Texas pick 3, pick 3, pick 3,,,,, LOL Dang, yall got a lot of draws. Must be a Texas thing.

Krypton
                        United States
                        Member #140102
                        March 11, 2013
                        891 Posts
                        Posted: February 4, 2016, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Wassup Sky?

Thank you for the welcome back! I will run thru a set for you and we'll just see how they play out. From what I've been seeing, I'd say fairly similar. I've got another sheet to test also and will be putting that idea out here soon. See how it does.

I'll check it soon as I get this up. I pretty well got it in my head as far as what to do and how to do it with the other books. Now that I've got the know how and the HUGE help that winsum has been with all the draws, it shouldn't take long and much more to have those finished. These other that I'm about done with are just simple IF statements.

I also know what and all you have on your plate there, so I know you're tied up with time, so I got it covered. So just hang tight. I do appreciate it though.

Ok, let me check my e-mail and I'll give you a rundown of the Texas pick 3, pick 3, pick 3,,,,, LOL Dang, yall got a lot of draws. Must be a Texas thing.

No rush Fox.  Take it slow, we have all night lol. Know how we work lol and YES Winsum is something else , he's an Ace

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: February 5, 2016, 12:13 am - IP Logged

For Texas and your 1,000 games per day. LOL

Starting with the Morning 3 and 4.

There has been 754 Pick 3 and pick 4 morning draws.

Out of those 754 draws, there have been 676 of those games where a number was drawn in the pick 3 and then again in the pick 4. That's 89.66% of the draws.

There was 709 times that a number showed up in the pick 3 and it's numeric opposite showed up in the pick 4. That's a better 94.03% of the draws.

Out of 2,262 pick 3 numbers and 3,016 pick 4 numbers, there was 1,658 of them that matched either by number or numeric opposite.

8 in the pick 3 matched 8 in the pick 4 the most at 84 times.

3 in the pick 3 and it's numeric opposite, 8, showed up in the pick 4 the most at 85 times.

8 showed up in the pick 3 with either 8 or 8's numeric opposite, 3, showing up in the most games at 162 out of 750 games.

How's about I just post the pics of the results and whoever is interested in the totals can see without having to read all my babble? LOL

Here is the Pick 3 and 4 Morning draws results.

I guess a brief explanation would be in order though first, huh?

Column I is titled and self explanatory.

Column A is the numbers with their numeric opposite. These look for the numbers in pick 3 first, then tell us if they show up in the pick 4 secondly. Not both ways. 0-0 would mean 0 showing up in the pick 3 and 0 showing up in the pick 4. 0-5 would be 0 showing up in the pick 3 and it's numeric opposite, 5, showing up in the pick 4. So on with all the other numbers in A.

B3,C3 and D3 is how many times that 0 was in pick 3 and in pick 4 per position.

E3,F3 and G3 is how many times that 0 showed up in the pick 3 with it's numeric opposite, 5, showing up in the pick 4 by position.

H3 is how many times that 0 matched 0 or 5 in total.

(That doesn't mean that 0 showed up 21 times in position 1 in the pick 3 and in position 1 in the pick 4. Just how many times with 0 first in the pick 3 and anywhere in the pick 4.)

C5 is how many GAMES that 0 matched in both draws. E5 is how many GAMES that 0 matched 5 in the pick 4. With H5 giving you the total amount of games for both. (0 matched 0 and 0 matched 5 a total of 143 GAMES.

Each row will give you totals of each possibility.

Texas Morning draws.

Texas Day draws.

Texas Evening draws.

Texas Night draws.

These are all up to date in their respected draw. (The night draw for 2/4/2016 is not included in these calculations.) All the other draws are up to and including 2/4/2016.

(What are the differences in each draw as the day goes on? Percentages? Totals of different number matches? Things like that are what I have been looking for.) Kind of like 5 at the bottom of both amounts in the morning then TOWARDS the top in the other draws. ;) (At the top in the last draw of the 24 hour period). ;):)

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: February 5, 2016, 1:12 am - IP Logged

One more quick thing. Just for noting porpoises. Texas has 4 draws per day. Starting at 10 am. Then 12:27. Then at 6. Then the finale at 10:12pm.

That's really four draws in a half a day. 12 hours. (1/2 or .5)

That's 1 draw, every 3rd of a 1/2 day.

Your number matches the least at the 1st draw is 5 AND 5. Then the most matches from then on. That's 5 and 5 matching in both draws.

Then moving to 4th most on the 2nd draw of the day on the numeric opposite (5-0) draw.

Then 5 is tied for 3rd most on the numeric opposite side in the 3rd draw. ((Would that technically be 3rd or 4th?) 3/4 maybe?)

So that's:

1st for worst and 1st for worst.

1st most and 4th worst.

1st most and 3/4 worst.

1st most and 1st worst.

Isn't Texas about center of the US? Or 1/2 - .5

AH,AH,AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Make it stop!!!!!!! LOL.

(Just some mental notes for testing idea.)

(Like how the numbers do % wise at like 1/4 of the US.) (Or 3/4 of the US.)

Does any of that make even a bit of sense?

Maybe somewhere in this twilight zone their might be a horizon=>>>????

GOODNIGHT FOLKS!!!

Krypton
                              United States
                              Member #140102
                              March 11, 2013
                              891 Posts
                              Posted: February 5, 2016, 6:39 am - IP Logged

Fox your on some good stuff there in NC lol, man that's a lot of stats lol

Texas is it's own country and yes it's smack in the middle but also hangs over the East and Western part if tge US , it's a big HUGH state.  It's true , everything is bigger in Texas lol

it will take me some time to go over this and sink in but well worth the effort.  Thanks Fox for your hard work , brain power and dedication.  You are certainly the Master when it comes to this.

again THANK YOU!