Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The most consistent and reliable filter in Pick 3

Topic closed. 54 replies. Last post 10 months ago by Goseahawks.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Edibs3's avatar - not found.png
Saint Martinville
United States
Member #155819
May 30, 2014
283 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2016, 12:30 am - IP Logged

The most consistent and reliable filter of them all in my opinion is .................

Thinking of...

Edibs3's avatar - not found.png
    Saint Martinville
    United States
    Member #155819
    May 30, 2014
    283 Posts
    Posted: February 9, 2016, 12:39 am - IP Logged

ONE of the largest filters is to only play Single Numbers. At least we all know that one is very true. They do happen 72% of the time on average. 

At the least we went ahead and got that very obvious one out of the way. It is a large filter. 

It is a big one and it is consistent and very reliable that's for sure.

Of course, we could say we are actually using a doubles filter by doing that.

Lincoln, California
      United States
      Member #167130
      June 27, 2015
      256 Posts
      Posted: February 9, 2016, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Another Large Filter is To count Repeat Positions from the previous draw.  0-4 are the options.  The Resulting combinations are dependent on the number of Digits that Can Repeat.  Each option reduces the field differently.  Placing the Repeat positions further reduces the pool.

United States
        Member #132100
        August 26, 2012
        1079 Posts
        Posted: February 9, 2016, 3:32 am - IP Logged

Also playing box reduces the payout, but also the pick 3 numbers from 1000 to 220 and the singles from 720 to 120.

United States
          Member #132100
          August 26, 2012
          1079 Posts
          Posted: February 9, 2016, 4:15 am - IP Logged

For the most part patterns that produce big reductions are not as reliable as patterns that produce small reductions, back on the days that I made predictions by filtration I didn't use patterns that had only 2 conditions, that is patterns that they call 50-50, each of those patterns filters out 1/2 of the total, but because of that they are very risky, instead I used several filters with patterns that reduced just a little, but a little here and a little there and a little more over there, added up the filtration and worked better, that is produced fewer failures.

Prediction by filtration is a very risky and failure prone thing to do and it sure is not for most people to use, it takes a very delicate and fine touch, even for me, it never was easy and I could never be sure of anything with it.

Most people won't "touch" filters, cause filters hardly ever work for them and with very good reason, it takes only one mistake to fail and the more patterns used the worse cause the more chances of failure that there are.

Failures are O.K. if you don't want to win very often.

Also most people can't seem to predict for the very next draw to come, so after a while they won't ever try again in that way, also many can't seem to predict for a particular game so instead they make their predictions for all the states and hope that their number(s) shows up on one of the 50 or whatever states.

Accurate predictions for one particular state and for the very next draw is not so easy for most people even if your prediction has many numbers on it.

As predicting one particular number for one particular state and for one particular draw such as for the very next draw is very hard if not impossible at least most of the time.

backwoods ga
            United States
            Member #155844
            May 31, 2014
            1896 Posts
            Posted: February 9, 2016, 6:53 am - IP Logged

YouTube pick3 solutions

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
              Member #146028
              August 22, 2013
              842 Posts
              Posted: February 9, 2016, 7:53 am - IP Logged

For the most part patterns that produce big reductions are not as reliable as patterns that produce small reductions, back on the days that I made predictions by filtration I didn't use patterns that had only 2 conditions, that is patterns that they call 50-50, each of those patterns filters out 1/2 of the total, but because of that they are very risky, instead I used several filters with patterns that reduced just a little, but a little here and a little there and a little more over there, added up the filtration and worked better, that is produced fewer failures.

Prediction by filtration is a very risky and failure prone thing to do and it sure is not for most people to use, it takes a very delicate and fine touch, even for me, it never was easy and I could never be sure of anything with it.

Most people won't "touch" filters, cause filters hardly ever work for them and with very good reason, it takes only one mistake to fail and the more patterns used the worse cause the more chances of failure that there are.

Failures are O.K. if you don't want to win very often.

Also most people can't seem to predict for the very next draw to come, so after a while they won't ever try again in that way, also many can't seem to predict for a particular game so instead they make their predictions for all the states and hope that their number(s) shows up on one of the 50 or whatever states.

Accurate predictions for one particular state and for the very next draw is not so easy for most people even if your prediction has many numbers on it.

As predicting one particular number for one particular state and for one particular draw such as for the very next draw is very hard if not impossible at least most of the time.

Very well spoken, MonEl ! Those last three paragraphs of your post provided inspiration for the day as to why to continue ! I'm old enough to remember a famous statement by then President John F. Kennedy in reference to the space program when he said: " We don't choose to go to the moon because it's easy.......we choose to go to the moon because it's hard ! " Thank You ! Have a good day !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
                BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
                United States
                Member #1647
                June 10, 2003
                2356 Posts
                Posted: February 9, 2016, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

The most consistent and reliable filter of them all in my opinion is .................

Thinking of...

Sum ranges TN IS LIKE 9-20 most hits are in that range

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                  Wyncote,Pa
                  United States
                  Member #3206
                  January 3, 2004
                  60746 Posts
                  Posted: February 9, 2016, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Another Large Filter is To count Repeat Positions from the previous draw.  0-4 are the options.  The Resulting combinations are dependent on the number of Digits that Can Repeat.  Each option reduces the field differently.  Placing the Repeat positions further reduces the pool.

Example please or are

you noting this Rick G method

JoyJoy and members,

I am very sorry to members asking questions about this without a response from me.  I have been extremely busy at work and have not had time to surf LP much.

In order to clear this up.....you treat each position seperately when you go back looking for your 2 digits to play.  So it doesn't matter how many draws you use...it will be different for each position......use as many draws as it takes to find the most recent two digits to repeat in that position.  Start with the most recent draw and work your way backwards through the draws.

In JoyJoy's original question  (Please refer to her original question and past drawfile so I don't have to repeat it here), with her TX example, the numbers to play would be

Position 1...................Position 2...............Position 3

.....1..................................2...................................6

.....7..................................6...................................1

Wheeling these gives you 8 combinations:

126-121-166-161-726-721-766-761

Hope that helps and again, sorry it took so long...I don't usually check out the Lottery Systems forum too often.  But it's very simple....combining or separating your midday and evening draws is optional...it works about the same if you do or don't.  However, as one member pointed out that if your state uses RNG's for one draw and ping pong balls for their other draw, definitely do not mix the two draws and preferably play the ping pong drawing over the RNG drawing.

If you want to play less combos, use some of the basic filters:

No all low (0-4) or all high (5-9).

No all odd or all even.

No doubles or triples.

No repeat straights from the draws you used to create your numbers.

This is based on the KISS "algorithm".....Keep It Simple.

United States
                    Member #132100
                    August 26, 2012
                    1079 Posts
                    Posted: February 9, 2016, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Very well spoken, MonEl ! Those last three paragraphs of your post provided inspiration for the day as to why to continue ! I'm old enough to remember a famous statement by then President John F. Kennedy in reference to the space program when he said: " We don't choose to go to the moon because it's easy.......we choose to go to the moon because it's hard ! " Thank You ! Have a good day !

Thanks Homie.

United States
                      Member #132100
                      August 26, 2012
                      1079 Posts
                      Posted: February 9, 2016, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

Sum ranges TN IS LIKE 9-20 most hits are in that range

It should be like so, for most everywhere, 8 to 20 or 9 to 20.

South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #18322
                        July 9, 2005
                        1707 Posts
                        Posted: February 9, 2016, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Thinking of...

Thinking of...      What does this particular Emoticon actually mean ???    What does this Emoticon have to do with Filters ???               

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
                          United States
                          Member #98740
                          October 13, 2010
                          5432 Posts
                          Posted: February 9, 2016, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Thinking of...

...for me it's numbers that have already exhausted itself.

I omit them when it's time to wager.

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

backwoods ga
                            United States
                            Member #155844
                            May 31, 2014
                            1896 Posts
                            Posted: February 9, 2016, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

the one that I will keep to myself. Lol

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

Lincoln, California
                              United States
                              Member #167130
                              June 27, 2015
                              256 Posts
                              Posted: February 9, 2016, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Example please or are

you noting this Rick G method

JoyJoy and members,

I am very sorry to members asking questions about this without a response from me.  I have been extremely busy at work and have not had time to surf LP much.

In order to clear this up.....you treat each position seperately when you go back looking for your 2 digits to play.  So it doesn't matter how many draws you use...it will be different for each position......use as many draws as it takes to find the most recent two digits to repeat in that position.  Start with the most recent draw and work your way backwards through the draws.

In JoyJoy's original question  (Please refer to her original question and past drawfile so I don't have to repeat it here), with her TX example, the numbers to play would be

Position 1...................Position 2...............Position 3

.....1..................................2...................................6

.....7..................................6...................................1

Wheeling these gives you 8 combinations:

126-121-166-161-726-721-766-761

Hope that helps and again, sorry it took so long...I don't usually check out the Lottery Systems forum too often.  But it's very simple....combining or separating your midday and evening draws is optional...it works about the same if you do or don't.  However, as one member pointed out that if your state uses RNG's for one draw and ping pong balls for their other draw, definitely do not mix the two draws and preferably play the ping pong drawing over the RNG drawing.

If you want to play less combos, use some of the basic filters:

No all low (0-4) or all high (5-9).

No all odd or all even.

No doubles or triples.

No repeat straights from the draws you used to create your numbers.

This is based on the KISS "algorithm".....Keep It Simple.

For any Game The Last Draw contains the digits that can repeat.  Select how many positions in the next draw will be a repeat digit from the last draw as the first filter criteria. Then select the positions that will repeat (or skip 1 and go directly to selecting the Repeat position),  The number of Repeat Digits depends on the Game and the Type of the last draw.  This varies the reduction by the filter. Reductions vary from around 50% to 90%