Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The most consistent and reliable filter in Pick 3

Topic closed. 54 replies. Last post 11 months ago by Goseahawks.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116344
September 8, 2011
3941 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2016, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

There's nothing new under the sun with regard to filters. The basic information is Pick 3, Pick 4 has 10 members in a pool with the condition of 'digit replacement' with the premise of randomness. Filters are not just conditions like 'odd,even, Low, High  etc, there should be an ideal or concept even before filters.

Consider the ten balls having the SAME COLORS (UNITARY), meaning a single or uniform entity, how do you separate the 'odds from even, low from high? Be mindful that   digits are assigned to these balls for the game's practicability, what if the members of pool were assigned with the alpa; abcdefghij, where is your 'odd, even ,low, high in this scenario?

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
    Member #164727
    March 12, 2015
    2687 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2016, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

There's nothing new under the sun with regard to filters. The basic information is Pick 3, Pick 4 has 10 members in a pool with the condition of 'digit replacement' with the premise of randomness. Filters are not just conditions like 'odd,even, Low, High  etc, there should be an ideal or concept even before filters.

Consider the ten balls having the SAME COLORS (UNITARY), meaning a single or uniform entity, how do you separate the 'odds from even, low from high? Be mindful that   digits are assigned to these balls for the game's practicability, what if the members of pool were assigned with the alpa; abcdefghij, where is your 'odd, even ,low, high in this scenario?

what if the members of pool were assigned with the alpa; abcdefghij, where is your 'odd, even ,low, high in this scenario?

A=even

B=odd

C=even

D=odd

E=even

F=odd

G=even

H=odd

I=even

J=odd

low

A to E.

high

F to J

United States
      Member #116344
      September 8, 2011
      3941 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2016, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

what if the members of pool were assigned with the alpa; abcdefghij, where is your 'odd, even ,low, high in this scenario?

A=even

B=odd

C=even

D=odd

E=even

F=odd

G=even

H=odd

I=even

J=odd

low

A to E.

high

F to J

Where did you get the ideal that A=Even, B=odd  Etc, hope you're not 'mapping' 1>A, 2>B etc, if so, then my post will not make sense. Try to understand the history of 'odds, even'  dating back to 420 bc, why they were assigned to shapes before numbers. My original post is not even about 'odds, even, etc.

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
        Member #164727
        March 12, 2015
        2687 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2016, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Where did you get the ideal that A=Even, B=odd  Etc, hope you're not 'mapping' 1>A, 2>B etc, if so, then my post will not make sense. Try to understand the history of 'odds, even'  dating back to 420 bc, why they were assigned to shapes before numbers. My original post is not even about 'odds, even, etc.

A is the first letter in the Alphabet, so it seemed appropriate to call it number 0 ( the first number). In lottery terms a "0" is considered an EVEN number.

The point is that in order to make life less stressful, Mankind has developed a way to assign shapes to objects in order to communicate. It can be a number of shapes in a dozen languages, or letters from a dozen countries. Changing the shapes that represent numbers on a ball does nothing to change the outcome. It doesn't have to do so much with "Markings", rather with "Ideals"/"Ideas". 

The very first of anything can only have one name, the very first, in any language or system of communication in general. That very same IDEA of a "FIRST" could be disguised as other representations by different markings, but it won't infringe on it's value. 

It's still number 1, no matter what you call it. ROFL

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
          Member #81314
          October 16, 2009
          19447 Posts
          Posted: February 10, 2016, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Good info.

The Struggle is real!

United States
            Member #116344
            September 8, 2011
            3941 Posts
            Posted: February 10, 2016, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

A is the first letter in the Alphabet, so it seemed appropriate to call it number 0 ( the first number). In lottery terms a "0" is considered an EVEN number.

The point is that in order to make life less stressful, Mankind has developed a way to assign shapes to objects in order to communicate. It can be a number of shapes in a dozen languages, or letters from a dozen countries. Changing the shapes that represent numbers on a ball does nothing to change the outcome. It doesn't have to do so much with "Markings", rather with "Ideals"/"Ideas". 

The very first of anything can only have one name, the very first, in any language or system of communication in general. That very same IDEA of a "FIRST" could be disguised as other representations by different markings, but it won't infringe on it's value. 

It's still number 1, no matter what you call it. ROFL

I am not disputing anything, in fact I did use the word 'practicability' in earlier post, which is not even about these filter conditions. I considered a scenario why the ten balls were ' single unit'( a point basically ) changing identities each cycle, so the assigned identities(odd, even, low etc) that does not change the uniform entity, basically 1 is not different from 2  ....etc...

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
              Member #132100
              August 26, 2012
              1108 Posts
              Posted: February 11, 2016, 4:53 am - IP Logged

Beeeeeeep.   OK, we are back again with our normally scheduled programming.   {"positional digit filters"} 

MonEl we sure are eagerly looking forward to those "Perfect Storm" filters we were posting about earlier.

That could really help pick up the pace on our filter strategies here.

Little by little I quit making pick 3 predictions, most of my predictions when I was making them as EXCALIBUR first and last as LANTERN where box (any-order), that now seems like if it was in another life and in a way, it was, as now I am no longer neither EXCALIBUR nor LANTERN and MonEL doesn't make predictions.

Anyhow, I saw that you seem to be interested in Ga, so:

First, the way that it was to start with, is that you take a look at about the last 30 or so past winning numbers:

I wanted to get 30, but instead got 29 by mistake, but no matter:

Georgia (GA) Cash 3 Midday

Wed, Feb 10, 2016    8-8-2
              Tue, Feb 09, 2016    1-1-9
              Mon, Feb 08, 2016    0-2-5
              Sun, Feb 07, 2016    4-5-0
              Sat, Feb 06, 2016    6-2-6
              Fri, Feb 05, 2016    4-7-8
              Thu, Feb 04, 2016    9-3-5
              Wed, Feb 03, 2016    8-0-6
              Tue, Feb 02, 2016    1-1-8
              Mon, Feb 01, 2016    0-1-6
              Sun, Jan 31, 2016    7-9-2
              Sat, Jan 30, 2016    4-8-2
              Fri, Jan 29, 2016    5-4-0
              Thu, Jan 28, 2016    1-4-4
              Wed, Jan 27, 2016    0-6-4
              Tue, Jan 26, 2016    7-2-7
              Mon, Jan 25, 2016    9-1-4
              Sun, Jan 24, 2016    4-0-5
              Sat, Jan 23, 2016    9-7-5
              Fri, Jan 22, 2016    2-4-9
              Thu, Jan 21, 2016    8-3-1
              Wed, Jan 20, 2016    1-2-9
              Tue, Jan 19, 2016    0-1-7
              Mon, Jan 18, 2016    6-9-6
              Sun, Jan 17, 2016    4-5-2
              Sat, Jan 16, 2016    7-3-1
              Fri, Jan 15, 2016    0-5-6
              Thu, Jan 14, 2016    2-1-9
              Wed, Jan 13, 2016    9-4-3

-----------

What I wanted to do was to find a way to "Beat Random" and if it was also possible then "To Make A Profit", but the profit portion was not as important, I mostly just wanted to "beat the so called random chances".

--------

I wanted to be able to predict "for the very next winning draw" and not for some far away future draw.

I wanted to do it "for a particular state and game" and not for several or for all states.

But, How?

I knew that I had "only 2 things to go by with":

The make-up of the game, that is how the game is made (the structure of the game) and:

The past winning numbers of the game.

I had to study both of those things and see if I could find a way or ways in which I could predict the very next winning number to come.

------------------

Things might not have been exactly as I am saying, but maybe they should have been and maybe they were, I don't have total recall, so I don't remember everything.

---------

My time is limited, I do have more time on the Weekends, another thing is that I didn't start this thread and it might not be O.K. for me to take over it, maybe I should say this and also continue it on a thread made just for it, What do you all think?

I want to start from the beginning as I am doing now so things might be better understood, I know that there are people who won't benefit from this, but it might help at least a few.

As I am not exactly anymore as I was years ago when prediction was not as hard for me as it is now, now it is almost impossible this "tutorial" might not be as good as it could have been if I have made it many, but many  years ago, when I knew better what I was doing.

----------

Well, "The Structure Of The Game"

The pick 3 game is a Straight game, but in an artificial way it is also made Any-Order (Box or Boxed).

There are 1000 straight numbers

720 Singles (123)

270 Doubles (112)

10 Triples (111)

To start with, that means that Singles come or show the most often

So because of that we want to try to predict the Singles.

The games has 3 positions and there are 10 balls and or numbers for each of the 3 positions: 10/1 - 10/1 - 10/1

The numbers start with 0 and end with 9, so: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are a total of 30 balls and or numbers (digits).

-------------

There is an any-order box game

It has a total of 220 pick 3 numbers

120 Singles

90 Doubles

10 Triples, the Triples are really Straight numbers, but in a way are also a part of the Box game, no and at the same time yes, because we need to account for all the numbers and not just the real box numbers.

It is a box game, but the Singles are still the ones that come and show the most often, so maybe we want to try to predict those, at least at first or all of the time, whatever.

Box Singles are 6 ways numbers: ABC ACB BCA BAC CAB CBA

Doubles are 3 ways numbers:      AAB ABA BAA

Triples are 1 way numbers:          AAA

-------------------

-------------------

So, so far What did we learn?

That maybe we want to predict Singles, because they might come out more often than other kinds of pick 3 numbers.

And that maybe we want to start with box any-order numbers, because straight singles are 720 and box singles are 120.

---------

We want to predict winning numbers, that is numbers that will come out and the singles are the ones that should come out the most often so that is why we want to start with their prediction.

----------

So what is next?

The past winning numbers.

Time is up for tonight, let me know if you want me to continue here on this thread the next night or if I should continue on another thread or if I should stop this, because you don't want me to continue at all, I will come back to take a look in about 22 to 23 hours more or less from now.

TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA
                Bowling Green ,Florida
                United States
                Member #108735
                March 30, 2011
                4140 Posts
                Posted: February 11, 2016, 7:52 am - IP Logged

Little by little I quit making pick 3 predictions, most of my predictions when I was making them as EXCALIBUR first and last as LANTERN where box (any-order), that now seems like if it was in another life and in a way, it was, as now I am no longer neither EXCALIBUR nor LANTERN and MonEL doesn't make predictions.

Anyhow, I saw that you seem to be interested in Ga, so:

First, the way that it was to start with, is that you take a look at about the last 30 or so past winning numbers:

I wanted to get 30, but instead got 29 by mistake, but no matter:

Georgia (GA) Cash 3 Midday

Wed, Feb 10, 2016    8-8-2
                Tue, Feb 09, 2016    1-1-9
                Mon, Feb 08, 2016    0-2-5
                Sun, Feb 07, 2016    4-5-0
                Sat, Feb 06, 2016    6-2-6
                Fri, Feb 05, 2016    4-7-8
                Thu, Feb 04, 2016    9-3-5
                Wed, Feb 03, 2016    8-0-6
                Tue, Feb 02, 2016    1-1-8
                Mon, Feb 01, 2016    0-1-6
                Sun, Jan 31, 2016    7-9-2
                Sat, Jan 30, 2016    4-8-2
                Fri, Jan 29, 2016    5-4-0
                Thu, Jan 28, 2016    1-4-4
                Wed, Jan 27, 2016    0-6-4
                Tue, Jan 26, 2016    7-2-7
                Mon, Jan 25, 2016    9-1-4
                Sun, Jan 24, 2016    4-0-5
                Sat, Jan 23, 2016    9-7-5
                Fri, Jan 22, 2016    2-4-9
                Thu, Jan 21, 2016    8-3-1
                Wed, Jan 20, 2016    1-2-9
                Tue, Jan 19, 2016    0-1-7
                Mon, Jan 18, 2016    6-9-6
                Sun, Jan 17, 2016    4-5-2
                Sat, Jan 16, 2016    7-3-1
                Fri, Jan 15, 2016    0-5-6
                Thu, Jan 14, 2016    2-1-9
                Wed, Jan 13, 2016    9-4-3

-----------

What I wanted to do was to find a way to "Beat Random" and if it was also possible then "To Make A Profit", but the profit portion was not as important, I mostly just wanted to "beat the so called random chances".

--------

I wanted to be able to predict "for the very next winning draw" and not for some far away future draw.

I wanted to do it "for a particular state and game" and not for several or for all states.

But, How?

I knew that I had "only 2 things to go by with":

The make-up of the game, that is how the game is made (the structure of the game) and:

The past winning numbers of the game.

I had to study both of those things and see if I could find a way or ways in which I could predict the very next winning number to come.

------------------

Things might not have been exactly as I am saying, but maybe they should have been and maybe they were, I don't have total recall, so I don't remember everything.

---------

My time is limited, I do have more time on the Weekends, another thing is that I didn't start this thread and it might not be O.K. for me to take over it, maybe I should say this and also continue it on a thread made just for it, What do you all think?

I want to start from the beginning as I am doing now so things might be better understood, I know that there are people who won't benefit from this, but it might help at least a few.

As I am not exactly anymore as I was years ago when prediction was not as hard for me as it is now, now it is almost impossible this "tutorial" might not be as good as it could have been if I have made it many, but many  years ago, when I knew better what I was doing.

----------

Well, "The Structure Of The Game"

The pick 3 game is a Straight game, but in an artificial way it is also made Any-Order (Box or Boxed).

There are 1000 straight numbers

720 Singles (123)

270 Doubles (112)

10 Triples (111)

To start with, that means that Singles come or show the most often

So because of that we want to try to predict the Singles.

The games has 3 positions and there are 10 balls and or numbers for each of the 3 positions: 10/1 - 10/1 - 10/1

The numbers start with 0 and end with 9, so: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are a total of 30 balls and or numbers (digits).

-------------

There is an any-order box game

It has a total of 220 pick 3 numbers

120 Singles

90 Doubles

10 Triples, the Triples are really Straight numbers, but in a way are also a part of the Box game, no and at the same time yes, because we need to account for all the numbers and not just the real box numbers.

It is a box game, but the Singles are still the ones that come and show the most often, so maybe we want to try to predict those, at least at first or all of the time, whatever.

Box Singles are 6 ways numbers: ABC ACB BCA BAC CAB CBA

Doubles are 3 ways numbers:      AAB ABA BAA

Triples are 1 way numbers:          AAA

-------------------

-------------------

So, so far What did we learn?

That maybe we want to predict Singles, because they might come out more often than other kinds of pick 3 numbers.

And that maybe we want to start with box any-order numbers, because straight singles are 720 and box singles are 120.

---------

We want to predict winning numbers, that is numbers that will come out and the singles are the ones that should come out the most often so that is why we want to start with their prediction.

----------

So what is next?

The past winning numbers.

Time is up for tonight, let me know if you want me to continue here on this thread the next night or if I should continue on another thread or if I should stop this, because you don't want me to continue at all, I will come back to take a look in about 22 to 23 hours more or less from now.

If it was me I would start another Thread .Or you have a lot posted on my thread, so you can  just use that.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/299083

Procrastination Stops Progress ⇒Σ

Lincoln, California
                  United States
                  Member #167130
                  June 27, 2015
                  256 Posts
                  Posted: February 11, 2016, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

I know this is about Pick 3 Games; but, I like to compare the Draw number to the average of of the previous 3 Draws.  The number goes Down, Up ore is Even.  In a Pick 4 Game you can spell "DUDE"!

Good luck to you DUDE.

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
                    Member #165541
                    April 12, 2015
                    554 Posts
                    Posted: February 11, 2016, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

The most consistent and reliable filter of them all in my opinion is .................

Thinking of...

Sum.

United States
                      Member #165541
                      April 12, 2015
                      554 Posts
                      Posted: February 11, 2016, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

the one that I will keep to myself. Lol

Why don't you have it with some milk?

United States
                        Member #165541
                        April 12, 2015
                        554 Posts
                        Posted: February 11, 2016, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

why share filter info to the folks who write the software.

that's like sending your football playbook to your opponent.

somethings are best kept to yourself.

It doesn't matter if you have the greatest football playbook in the world if you aint willing to dive on top of the ball during the Super Bowl.

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
                          United States
                          Member #98740
                          October 13, 2010
                          5432 Posts
                          Posted: February 11, 2016, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

lottery outfits. Lottery commissioners. Lottery security employees would love to know what filters we use successfully. so they can combat the winners. turn us to losers. basic filters are just that. I just don't think all filters need to be discusses over the world wide web. I have no clue what bmx up there talking about.

talking about terminating somebody. Acting as if he supporting Todd with a membership or something. shame on him.

if anything he trying to get members to his site software if you want to call it that. I'm on here just participating in forums. I'm not a software designer looking to steal a member or 2.

No No

I'd like to see them combat anything using ball machines.

That computer crap maybe. Ball machines no way.

They can tamper all they want before the draw. As long as they show the

drawing "live" every night we're good. They can't combat the natural order of numbers.

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

new jersey
                            United States
                            Member #150815
                            December 31, 2013
                            513 Posts
                            Posted: February 11, 2016, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

u  dont  make  sense   what  is  the  filter

SWMcCaig's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                              Oklahoma
                              United States
                              Member #155206
                              May 11, 2014
                              1901 Posts
                              Posted: February 11, 2016, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to see them combat anything using ball machines.

That computer crap maybe. Ball machines no way.

They can tamper all they want before the draw. As long as they show the

drawing "live" every night we're good. They can't combat the natural order of numbers.

CTNY, trying to PM you with an important question, but your inbox is full.....

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson