Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 best system of all time

Topic closed. 179 replies. Last post 5 months ago by LOTTOKING2016.

Page 2 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11119 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2016, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Your system, examples, and back testing are meaningless, because you are finding significance in outcomes that are occurring due to the fact that when you are dealing with only 10 digits using adjacent digits includes most of the digits. It is doing nothing to predict which digits will actually show.

A simple thanks would have sufficed.  The examples take time.  That's OK that will be the last example I bother to show you.  Think about it there are only 10 digits not 50.  Don't over analyze things.

The adjacent digits from the 1st of the month draw did hit in several draws in the draws I posted from your state.  What else can a person want. Maid service??? Hello! 

Lovies

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2016, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Your system, examples, and back testing are meaningless, because you are finding significance in outcomes that are occurring due to the fact that when you are dealing with only 10 digits using adjacent digits includes most of the digits. It is doing nothing to predict which digits will actually show.

I Agree!

"Think about it there are only 10 digits not 50.  Don't over analyze things."  Then just throw numbers in a bag and pull them out. Just as good.

United States
      Member #172415
      January 23, 2016
      3795 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2016, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Example NY eve 2/14/2016 - 743....Adjacent digits for next drawing mid 2/15/2016 - 2,3,4,5,6,7,8...most times two digits comes out of adjacent digits and 1 outside of adjacent digits...and 5 digit wheel system only for six way/different digit combos box...select 3 from (0,3,4,6,7,9) and 2 from (1,2,5,8) or for only 1 combo pick 2 from the first () and 1 from the second ()...

985 Eve NY 2/15/2016 easy money look at the ( ) ( )

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7302 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2016, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

A simple thanks would have sufficed.  The examples take time.  That's OK that will be the last example I bother to show you.  Think about it there are only 10 digits not 50.  Don't over analyze things.

The adjacent digits from the 1st of the month draw did hit in several draws in the draws I posted from your state.  What else can a person want. Maid service??? Hello! 

Lovies

Have you ever predicted the outcomes BEFORE the drawings?

SWMcCaig's avatar - 9b740053d1be538a3bed55bad1c5746d
          Broken Arrow, OK
          United States
          Member #155206
          May 11, 2014
          1875 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2016, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Congrats....I don't know about "easy money" though......between the two sets of (), you have still covered all possibilities for a box hit. So the question was, and still is "How do you choose which numbers to use in order to keep this system affordable and profitable"? Without some method of narrowing the choices further, you are playing way too many numbers. If you are simply guessing 2 numbers from one (), and 1 number from the other (), that's basically the same as a quick pick imho......

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Madison, WI
            United States
            Member #172977
            February 11, 2016
            515 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2016, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I'd love to know how much "easy money" you made on that draw.

If you really want to prove your system there is an easy way to do it. You can use monopoly money on the Wisconsin Pick 3. Its only once a day. We can test for however long you need to prove your system. Place as many lines as you want with whatever amount you feel on each line. The payoff here for a box 6 is $0.50 play wins $40.00.

Tonight's draw was 125. Get me your entries and amounts wagered by the 6:00 pm Central Time sales cut off and lets see how you do tomorrow.

Ready. Set. Go.

SWMcCaig's avatar - 9b740053d1be538a3bed55bad1c5746d
              Broken Arrow, OK
              United States
              Member #155206
              May 11, 2014
              1875 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2016, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Better yet, if there is more to your "method", how about filling us all in so we don't go broke trying to figure it out.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

United States
                Member #172415
                January 23, 2016
                3795 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I'd love to know how much "easy money" you made on that draw.

If you really want to prove your system there is an easy way to do it. You can use monopoly money on the Wisconsin Pick 3. Its only once a day. We can test for however long you need to prove your system. Place as many lines as you want with whatever amount you feel on each line. The payoff here for a box 6 is $0.50 play wins $40.00.

Tonight's draw was 125. Get me your entries and amounts wagered by the 6:00 pm Central Time sales cut off and lets see how you do tomorrow.

Ready. Set. Go.

Of course it was box so it's $40 easy money

Madison, WI
                  United States
                  Member #172977
                  February 11, 2016
                  515 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Of course it was box so it's $40 easy money

You must be extremely wealthy.

now, let me know when you have your picks for tomorrow's Wisconsin Pick 3. If you want to change it to New York or whereever else that's fine too.

United States
                    Member #172415
                    January 23, 2016
                    3795 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Congrats....I don't know about "easy money" though......between the two sets of (), you have still covered all possibilities for a box hit. So the question was, and still is "How do you choose which numbers to use in order to keep this system affordable and profitable"? Without some method of narrowing the choices further, you are playing way too many numbers. If you are simply guessing 2 numbers from one (), and 1 number from the other (), that's basically the same as a quick pick imho......

As it says in the first post it's about 5 digit wheel for different digits only play when u think doubles are not coming then select 3 from first () and 2 from second ()...it's about 5 dollars playing 50 cents 10 combo for 5 digit wheel....About selecting numbers u have to use formulas like adjacent digits and mirrors and looking at ur own states numbers

United States
                      Member #172415
                      January 23, 2016
                      3795 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

now, let me know when you have your picks for tomorrow's Wisconsin Pick 3. If you want to change it to New York or whereever else that's fine too.

I don't know about being wealthy but I did win 4+1 on Mega Millions last drawing I correctly predicted here in lottery posts Maddogs Mega millions challenge 2/12 u can go and check that out

United States
                        Member #172415
                        January 23, 2016
                        3795 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

It doesn't necessarily mean I always win no one can win every time but u should follow the strategy I laid out here and try to win and let me know here I will be putting more of my theory for pick 3 here so do check it out

Madison, WI
                          United States
                          Member #172977
                          February 11, 2016
                          515 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

It doesn't necessarily mean I always win no one can win every time but u should follow the strategy I laid out here and try to win and let me know here I will be putting more of my theory for pick 3 here so do check it out

Like I said. I will give you all the time you feel you need to show your strategy works. Pick your state and draw and make your picks....

Madison, WI
                            United States
                            Member #172977
                            February 11, 2016
                            515 Posts
                            Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

I don't know about being wealthy but I did win 4+1 on Mega Millions last drawing I correctly predicted here in lottery posts Maddogs Mega millions challenge 2/12 u can go and check that out

Whether you actually hit on this or not doesn't really add anything to whether you have the best pick 3 system of all time.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                              New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11119 Posts
                              Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Whether you actually hit on this or not doesn't really add anything to whether you have the best pick 3 system of all time.

What do you have to contribute?

Nothing probably.

So, what is your mission or point?

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Page 2 of 12