Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 best system of all time

Topic closed. 179 replies. Last post 6 months ago by LOTTOKING2016.

Page 3 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
Madison, WI
United States
Member #172977
February 11, 2016
515 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

I don't know about being wealthy but I did win 4+1 on Mega Millions last drawing I correctly predicted here in lottery posts Maddogs Mega millions challenge 2/12 u can go and check that out

Also noticed another interesting thing about your "picks" there. You posted your picks well after the sales cut off time, 9 minutes before the draw. LP doesn't change the time on your post if you edit it so I'm not so confident those picks are legit either. Have you posted a pick of your winning ticket?

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11158 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Also noticed another interesting thing about your "picks" there. You posted your picks well after the sales cut off time, 9 minutes before the draw. LP doesn't change the time on your post if you edit it so I'm not so confident those picks are legit either. Have you posted a pick of your winning ticket?

Wow!

What gall!

I thought I'd seen it all but you take the cake!

And of course another genius critic that doesn't produce nothing for the members except endless blab.

US Flag

Madison, WI
      United States
      Member #172977
      February 11, 2016
      515 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

What do you have to contribute?

Nothing probably.

So, what is your mission or point?

The point is I'm giving a chance to prove his or your system. Yet no one seems too keen to actually take that on.

Why does someone make a claim such as "Best system of all time" and then have issues if anyone challenges them on it?

Hopefully, my contribution is getting at least one person who was considering throwing money into this system to think twice.

Madison, WI
        United States
        Member #172977
        February 11, 2016
        515 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Wow!

What gall!

I thought I'd seen it all but you take the cake!

And of course another genius critic that doesn't produce nothing for the members except endless blab.

Yes what gall!

If I proclaimed to have a system that predicts the draws and wanted to brag about it online, I would prove some results.

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11158 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

The point is I'm giving a chance to prove his or your system. Yet no one seems too keen to actually take that on.

Why does someone make a claim such as "Best system of all time" and then have issues if anyone challenges them on it?

Hopefully, my contribution is getting at least one person who was considering throwing money into this system to think twice.

Turning the tables: Where is your system?  I want to see it.  Let's see what you can produce.  Get the pencil out and  backtest. Many members are  waiting.  IM sure you aré intelligent enough to produce something.  IM waiting..

US Flag

Madison, WI
            United States
            Member #172977
            February 11, 2016
            515 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Turning the tables: Where is your system?  I want to see it.  Let's see what you can produce.  Get the pencil out and  backtest. Many members are  waiting.  IM sure you aré intelligent enough to produce something.  IM waiting..

Well, I haven't staked a claim to having the "best system of all time".

I'm also not a believer in past draws affecting future draws, so I play for fun and the thrill of a win, but I don't pretend to have a formula for selecting the next draw.

My pick for the Wisconsin Pick 3 2/16/16: 4 6 7. I have those numbers boxed at $.50 a draw through 2/19/16. I give myself a 2.37% chance of hitting at least once over those draws, as I believe that's the actual odds.

I'm not afraid to post my picks. (well in advance of the draw for anyone to see)

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11158 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Well, I haven't staked a claim to having the "best system of all time".

I'm also not a believer in past draws affecting future draws, so I play for fun and the thrill of a win, but I don't pretend to have a formula for selecting the next draw.

My pick for the Wisconsin Pick 3 2/16/16: 4 6 7. I have those numbers boxed at $.50 a draw through 2/19/16. I give myself a 2.37% chance of hitting at least once over those draws, as I believe that's the actual odds.

I'm not afraid to post my picks. (well in advance of the draw for anyone to see)

I'm waiting. I don't see a system just a pick.  Hmm?!

US Flag

Madison, WI
                United States
                Member #172977
                February 11, 2016
                515 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I'm waiting. I don't see a system just a pick.  Hmm?!

That's correct. My secret is I don't have a magic formula or equation to make my picks, I thought I made that clear. I posted my pick and wager for all to see and rate. I feel it is as good as anyone else's pick.

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11158 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2016, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

That's correct. My secret is I don't have a magic formula or equation to make my picks, I thought I made that clear. I posted my pick and wager for all to see and rate. I feel it is as good as anyone else's pick.

Are you kidding? A secret? I guess the member who wrote this thread will sleep much better after that statement!

Bed

US Flag

United States
                    Member #172415
                    January 23, 2016
                    3795 Posts
                    Posted: February 16, 2016, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Whether you actually hit on this or not doesn't really add anything to whether you have the best pick 3 system of all time.

U talk as if I am starting to sell a system or something ? I am not a person who wants to use lottery as a means of making money from others by selling a fake "systems" I am just sharing my thoughts and what I think

United States
                      Member #172415
                      January 23, 2016
                      3795 Posts
                      Posted: February 16, 2016, 1:07 am - IP Logged

If u want to see more of my picks then go check out Maddogs powerball challenge 1/27 I hit 4+0 in that and predicted for ur confidence way way before the draw :DDD

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11158 Posts
                        Posted: February 16, 2016, 7:06 am - IP Logged

If u want to see more of my picks then go check out Maddogs powerball challenge 1/27 I hit 4+0 in that and predicted for ur confidence way way before the draw :DDD

Thumbs Up

Great job !

US Flag

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #150797
                          December 31, 2013
                          821 Posts
                          Posted: February 16, 2016, 7:12 am - IP Logged

I look at something similar for P3 -- +adjacent numbers, -adjacent numbers, repeats.

For example  512 +adjacents=6,2,3  -adjacents=4,0,1 and repeats=5,1,2.  This gives us 0,1,2,3,4,5,6 and 3 of these will hit 42% of the time.  Usually, when you get 3 this way only one of the adjacent groups participates -- that is, either + or -, plus a repeat.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

new jersey
                            United States
                            Member #150815
                            December 31, 2013
                            513 Posts
                            Posted: February 16, 2016, 9:35 am - IP Logged

i  agree  it  seems  like  throeing  darts

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #150797
                              December 31, 2013
                              821 Posts
                              Posted: February 16, 2016, 9:58 am - IP Logged

i  agree  it  seems  like  throeing  darts

“If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly harmed. It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed.”
                              ∼ Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

Page 3 of 12