Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Simulating the pool for the next draw/s

314 replies. Last post 3 days ago by adobea78.

Page 4 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
Madison, WI
United States
Member #172977
February 11, 2016
515 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2016, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Nice try but I'm not a pest like some people.  All my threads show the rundown,but you being a critic/pest wouldn't know the difference. 

So if you know how these numbers are produced then you explain.

I'm waiting.

I actually don't even care how the were produced. I'm going to spend 0 time trying to figure that out right now.

I like that the predictions are clear and easily able to be followed. If, in the end, we see that the system is hitting more than expected, then I will be more interested in how the predictions are produced. So far, he/she is doing pretty well.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11120 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2016, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

I actually don't even care how the were produced. I'm going to spend 0 time trying to figure that out right now.

I like that the predictions are clear and easily able to be followed. If, in the end, we see that the system is hitting more than expected, then I will be more interested in how the predictions are produced. So far, he/she is doing pretty well.

Just as I thought.  So you expect someone to furnish you numbers. 

Where is a string of numbers that seem random clear? Sum 9 has 8134257etc........ but how?  You linger and knock everyone's ideas and now  you act sly like you throughly understand.  Hmmm.  I'm impressed .

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11120 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2016, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Let me  give you a simple example of a concept of using the Sum parameter to recreate  the POOL.

Concept> Every Sum will randomize the pool by using INTERVAL POINTS, meaning each Sum brings range of sums. Lets test this assumption(forward-testing) MI, then we can make some observations.

MI

Drawing DatePick 3Pick 4
      MiddayEveningMiddayEvening
      Tue, Mar 22, 20167-3-18-9-9-0
      Mon, Mar 21, 20164-6-22-0-82-5-7-18-7-9-5
      Sun, Mar 20, 20168-1-84-2-53-5-1-17-3-7-0
      Sat, Mar 19, 20163-1-22-2-04-4-5-86-7-6-2
      Fri, Mar 18, 20162-1-62-6-17-3-7-87-1-5-6
      Thu, Mar 17, 20165-3-08-8-63-2-2-28-5-6-5
      Wed, Mar 16, 20164-0-80-1-67-5-1-69-1-2-4
      Tue, Mar 15, 20162-4-53-7-57-2-3-81-6-7-4
      Mon, Mar 14, 20163-3-98-1-53-3-2-68-1-7-7
      Sun, Mar 13, 20161-6-25-4-21-9-0-19-9-7-2

draw       sum        next pool

162         9            8134905672

Inference> The sum 9 brings a group of sums(Prediction interval) to propel the simulation for the next pool.

Observation>The digits of the pool is positional by frequency from left to right. Take the 813, see the front pairs in 6-way combo 81-83-13-31-38-18 for str hits. Reducing the pool with successive front pairs is a good waging strategy(we're talking str bets here !).

Try to reduce current pool with front 16-33>8904567> see behavior of left digits for hit 408.

339    15       8045369712> see start digits(804)> 6 way front pairs >80-84-04-40-48-08(hit 408,530).

Filter  successive front pairs 33-24> 8056971(805 for 408)

Filter 40-53-21>8697>8134905672> form your picks by following digit transition in original pool, eg 867-862-868----, 890-895-896----872-878-----(Is a loop after reduced pool, no need searching for x or doubles).

NB> steps in filtering remains constant, but selecting your picks can't be taught.

If you want to just give predictions for various states then thats up to you.  If people ask how you arrive at these sum  pools and you don't want to disclose then that is also your business.  Concepts and showing random strings doesn't explain antyhing.  Good luck !

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
        Member #116344
        September 8, 2011
        3928 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2016, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

468 pool 3918257406?

Mirrors,totals,adjacents? 

755.  Pool 8950261473.  How are these generated?  You mention pools but do not show how you generate them.  Are the 8,9 adjacent numbers to 7 and a repeat of 5 and a mirror.

Concept> Every Parameter ( eg Sum) will randomize the pool by using INTERVAL POINTS, meaning each Sum brings range of sums. 

The keywords here are ; a parameter(could be Sums, mirrors, standard deviations  etc), Randomize and Interval Points. If you think  Simulating the pool  with 999, 111  rundowns or mirrors, adjacents can give the interval points, then try it.

A/ How do you randomize a data?

B/What's the ideal behind the randomization?

C/ How do you factor in a parameter to propel the Interval points from the randomized data.

I think all the information needed is clear by initial concept, like I said, will rather discuss ideal for folks to discern information themselves.

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11120 Posts
          Posted: March 24, 2016, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Concept> Every Parameter ( eg Sum) will randomize the pool by using INTERVAL POINTS, meaning each Sum brings range of sums. 

The keywords here are ; a parameter(could be Sums, mirrors, standard deviations  etc), Randomize and Interval Points. If you think  Simulating the pool  with 999, 111  rundowns or mirrors, adjacents can give the interval points, then try it.

A/ How do you randomize a data?

B/What's the ideal behind the randomization?

C/ How do you factor in a parameter to propel the Interval points from the randomized data.

I think all the information needed is clear by initial concept, like I said, will rather discuss ideal for folks to discern information themselves.

I understand that you do not want to explain the process behind the pools,sums etc.  Its your system and that is your choice.  Its like a Calculus teacher I had that rambled on and on about the black hole and space etc.  Until someone shouted from the back of the room "Get to the point already."

The numbers don't come random do they ? You have formula you don't wish to disclose.  Interval points etc... but no explanation.  Sorry but im not wasting any more time until someone puts this mystery in excel.

Thinking of...

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
            Member #116344
            September 8, 2011
            3928 Posts
            Posted: March 24, 2016, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

I understand that you do not want to explain the process behind the pools,sums etc.  Its your system and that is your choice.  Its like a Calculus teacher I had that rambled on and on about the black hole and space etc.  Until someone shouted from the back of the room "Get to the point already."

The numbers don't come random do they ? You have formula you don't wish to disclose.  Interval points etc... but no explanation.  Sorry but im not wasting any more time until someone puts this mystery in excel.

Thinking of...

Good luck with ' input to output' system in a random setting! Sorry, in my calculus class, you solve equations like why a straight line has a formula y=mx+c !

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11120 Posts
              Posted: March 24, 2016, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Good luck with ' input to output' system in a random setting! Sorry, in my calculus class, you solve equations like why a straight line has a formula y=mx+c !

And, the answer is nothing.  I need a drink after you talked in circles over and over.  And the answer is no I'm keeping all this a secret..  fine its your mystery sytem.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Eugene Oregan
                United States
                Member #128629
                May 29, 2012
                419 Posts
                Posted: March 25, 2016, 12:25 am - IP Logged

His way to show he has a mystery system. Intervals sums which is it? Makes the result look like he knows but will not disclose. KISS is that obvious enough. No explanation just simple english.

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11120 Posts
                  Posted: March 25, 2016, 12:33 am - IP Logged

His way to show he has a mystery system. Intervals sums which is it? Makes the result look like he knows but will not disclose. KISS is that obvious enough. No explanation just simple english.

I Agree!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                    From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                    United States
                    Member #49750
                    February 13, 2007
                    439 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2016, 2:45 am - IP Logged

dld7763,

I actually won $500 with this guy's prediction a couple of years ago and missed another win by not playing the next day! However, after that i kept losing with his predicted numbers and I stopped. I am sure he is brilliant man in math and might even be a genius, however the problem is the way he tries to explain his system. What does words like "ideal", "X-factor" and "interval sums" mean? And the WORST of it all is the string of numbers he repeats ad nauseam on his posts which don't make any sense at all! It is annoying and tiresome. How about speaking in SIMPLE english and simplifying the concept so anyone can understand adobea?! Just sayin'.

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

United States
                      Member #163635
                      February 6, 2015
                      103 Posts
                      Posted: March 25, 2016, 6:16 am - IP Logged

I agree dld7763, it is tiresome it took me months to realize that adobea78 refer to digits as something else don't remember the phrase adobea78 use

but he is VERY SMART most of the time I understand his thread 90% then i get lost very frustrating.

but all I have is good words when it comes to adobea78, gave 20 picks that hit straight in 20 days later 5K in my hands just like that and a few $500 hits 

actually March 21 847 hit straight I didn't play but that ok was a choice i made not to another thing is time frame never heard any one talk about that which is very helpful thanks ad78 may you should write a book Pick3 for dummies. lol

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                        Member #146028
                        August 22, 2013
                        842 Posts
                        Posted: March 25, 2016, 6:48 am - IP Logged

adobea78 has a brilliant mind and brilliant minds produce  brilliant systems ! How soon do WE forget that he previously posted another of his systems here on LP only to be ripped off and sold on the Internet for $20.00 a pop by a couple of clowns who erased his name and inserted theirs as if it was their own. I'm sure he's not going to allow that to happen to him again.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #150797
                          December 31, 2013
                          815 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2016, 7:16 am - IP Logged

adobea78 has a brilliant mind and brilliant minds produce  brilliant systems ! How soon do WE forget that he previously posted another of his systems here on LP only to be ripped off and sold on the Internet for $20.00 a pop by a couple of clowns who erased his name and inserted theirs as if it was their own. I'm sure he's not going to allow that to happen to him again.

I didn't know about that Homie.  Thanks for bringing it up.  It certainly explains the cryptic nature of adobea's posts!

Personally, I like to know "why" something works before I put actual $ on it, and adobea makes my brain work extra hard to figure it out.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

United States
                            Member #146028
                            August 22, 2013
                            842 Posts
                            Posted: March 25, 2016, 7:22 am - IP Logged

I didn't know about that Homie.  Thanks for bringing it up.  It certainly explains the cryptic nature of adobea's posts!

Personally, I like to know "why" something works before I put actual $ on it, and adobea makes my brain work extra hard to figure it out.

Tia, it's all in the LP archives for those who choose to read about it for themselves !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
                              Member #146028
                              August 22, 2013
                              842 Posts
                              Posted: March 25, 2016, 8:29 am - IP Logged

I guess that I can take it then that you don't put your hard-earned money down on the countertop using the "Miracle System" ! You don't have to answer that . I already know the answer. 

Page 4 of 21