Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Simulating the pool for the next draw/s

311 replies. Last post 8 hours ago by cheridane123.

Page 5 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
Texas
United States
Member #150797
December 31, 2013
815 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2016, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Personally, I like to know "why" something works before I put actual $ on it, and adobea makes my brain work extra hard to figure it out.

I guess that I can take it then that you don't put your hard-earned money down on the countertop using the "Miracle System" ! You don't have to answer that . I already know the answer. 

Green laugh

Fairy Tales can come true, it can happen to you...White Bounce

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

Eugene Oregan
    United States
    Member #128629
    May 29, 2012
    419 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2016, 10:38 am - IP Logged

The real problum seems he posts like you understand every word he says. Sums, deviations, like he has to speak that way to make us believe he is smart. Maybe a link to the original post where it is explained would be good. He follows random as it happens great, just show us how to get there also! You have great results but if you dont care why should we. I cant see the way you think, i read the words but have not studied like you have to know what you know. Some people just want predictions okay for them, i like to do the work and see the results. Sorry someone took your info and posted it for sale, not my intent. Do understand that. DLD

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11117 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2016, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Personally, I like to know "why" something works before I put actual $ on it, and adobea makes my brain work extra hard to figure it out.

I guess that I can take it then that you don't put your hard-earned money down on the countertop using the "Miracle System" ! You don't have to answer that . I already know the answer. 

Some of his systems are in excel and I have yet to hit with them.  But I have hit several times with the Dr M.

Drum

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11117 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2016, 11:47 am - IP Logged

adobea78 has a brilliant mind and brilliant minds produce  brilliant systems ! How soon do WE forget that he previously posted another of his systems here on LP only to be ripped off and sold on the Internet for $20.00 a pop by a couple of clowns who erased his name and inserted theirs as if it was their own. I'm sure he's not going to allow that to happen to him again.

I ran across a website a couple of years back that had several  programs for pick 3 and some were exactly like my programs.  But that's the way it goes.  I've had several members pm me and tell me they have won with my stuff,so that makes it worth it.  I learn something everyday  and I've been doing the lotto thing for a long time.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Madison, WI
          United States
          Member #172977
          February 11, 2016
          515 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2016, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Can't we give the predictions some time to see how they do? 2 of them have hit already. All of the others are still in play.

Why would you spend money playing numbers from someone else's system before you spend some time evaluating the results of the system? Whether you understand where the predictions come from or not.

We aren't there yet with this, and probably won't be for a while, but I'd rather follow someone's system that I don't understand but shows proven results over time than one I fully understand but hits at the same rate as random numbers.

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11117 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2016, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Can't we give the predictions some time to see how they do? 2 of them have hit already. All of the others are still in play.

Why would you spend money playing numbers from someone else's system before you spend some time evaluating the results of the system? Whether you understand where the predictions come from or not.

We aren't there yet with this, and probably won't be for a while, but I'd rather follow someone's system that I don't understand but shows proven results over time than one I fully understand but hits at the same rate as random numbers.

That's why people backtest on paper before they spend money.

Thinking of...

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Madison, WI
              United States
              Member #172977
              February 11, 2016
              515 Posts
              Posted: March 25, 2016, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

That's why people backtest on paper before they spend money.

Thinking of...

Right, but a "system" can be made to cover previous draws, so that it appears to work but that doesn't necessarily mean it has anything to do with the future. Forward testing can't be fudged or manipulated.

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11117 Posts
                Posted: March 25, 2016, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Right, but a "system" can be made to cover previous draws, so that it appears to work but that doesn't necessarily mean it has anything to do with the future. Forward testing can't be fudged or manipulated.

What??

BS

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Madison, WI
                  United States
                  Member #172977
                  February 11, 2016
                  515 Posts
                  Posted: March 25, 2016, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

What??

BS

I could look back 20 draws, and come up with some scheme that would have accurately predicted half of them. Doesn't mean anything.

If I come up with a scheme that predicts half of the next 20 draws, probably pretty good.

In the above replace 20 with whatever number you want, same idea.

Maryland
                    United States
                    Member #126396
                    April 8, 2012
                    399 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2016, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

I actually have to step in in defence for adobea78.  I actually too won couple hundred dollars a few years ago by using his(?) predictions and also red that others were wining too, adobea always very helpful and  I see often if someone just ask numbers for their state he(?) always try to help and post predictions. However, I do agree with others, it is very hard to understand his explanations, he is simply not good in explaining things.. I try to follow his threads many times but couldn't understand at all, I find myself even not being a math person I could understand more in some math threads in math forum, because they explanations more understandable, I guess.. 

I would love to understand better your systems/ideas adobea78, but thank you anyway for sharing..Smile

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

Albany, GA
                      United States
                      Member #100611
                      November 15, 2010
                      10162 Posts
                      Posted: March 25, 2016, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Some of his systems are in excel and I have yet to hit with them.  But I have hit several times with the Dr M.

Drum

For everyone calling 'adobea78' a male, wrong, she is a female ! She reprimanded me one time on a Dr. Miracle thread after I had referred to her as a male. As usual me and Floss were having it out with Dr. M when she jumped into the affray and said something that didn't make a lot of sense. Espousing some lofty concept about all lottery numbers being random, but then totally contradicted herself and stated as it were an undisputed fact that Miracle's system does work so basically we should shut up, lol, wtf?

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11117 Posts
                        Posted: March 25, 2016, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

I could look back 20 draws, and come up with some scheme that would have accurately predicted half of them. Doesn't mean anything.

If I come up with a scheme that predicts half of the next 20 draws, probably pretty good.

In the above replace 20 with whatever number you want, same idea.

Take a break and go fishing.

Thinking of...

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Maryland
                          United States
                          Member #126396
                          April 8, 2012
                          399 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2016, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

For everyone calling 'adobea78' a male, wrong, she is a female ! She reprimanded me one time on a Dr. Miracle thread after I had referred to her as a male. As usual me and Floss were having it out with Dr. M when she jumped into the affray and said something that didn't make a lot of sense. Espousing some lofty concept about all lottery numbers being random, but then totally contradicted herself and stated as it were an undisputed fact that Miracle's system does work so basically we should shut up, lol, wtf?

Yes, that's what I thought too, but then here couple of people refer to her as male and I thought I was may be mistaking, that's why I put question mark by word "him" in my post. Sorry adobea78Smile

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
                            BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
                            United States
                            Member #1647
                            June 10, 2003
                            2213 Posts
                            Posted: March 25, 2016, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

what I use is nonlinear and can be forward and backward tested with 110% confidence 

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

United States
                              Member #116344
                              September 8, 2011
                              3921 Posts
                              Posted: March 25, 2016, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

For everyone calling 'adobea78' a male, wrong, she is a female !

I don't see any added value to the discussion with the above statement.

Page 5 of 21