Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Eat your heart out craigslist huckster p-3 system rundown Straight

Topic closed. 68 replies. Last post 9 months ago by lamaka10.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11167 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2016, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

No, I hardly have time for my state Florida. I only back tested your state tonight to see which part of the trend it was in, and it turns out to be in the drought period, like Florida did a couple of weeks ago.

Sometimes it's nice to give lottery a break and let the alignments go back into correct synchronicity. Saves money too...lol

Still waiting on excel.

US Flag

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: April 6, 2016, 8:22 am - IP Logged

No, I hardly have time for my state Florida. I only back tested your state tonight to see which part of the trend it was in, and it turns out to be in the drought period, like Florida did a couple of weeks ago.

Sometimes it's nice to give lottery a break and let the alignments go back into correct synchronicity. Saves money too...lol

Yeah it's nice to give the lottery a break and save your money. Alignments into synchronicity? You nor anyone else can tell when or if that even happens which I doubt or everyone would be sitting on piles of cash. Drought? The only drought is to the player because it can't be beaten. But everyone thinks they have their angles wasting hours trying to figure out something that no one else has to beat the game. Life's too short to be wasting hours, testing +1 -2 this pair, that pair ad nauseum and everything else on this managerie.  Better trying to be productive in other areas but if it floats your boat in florida onlymoney, good luck and have at it.

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
      Member #164727
      March 12, 2015
      2689 Posts
      Posted: April 6, 2016, 8:31 am - IP Logged

Yeah it's nice to give the lottery a break and save your money. Alignments into synchronicity? You nor anyone else can tell when or if that even happens which I doubt or everyone would be sitting on piles of cash. Drought? The only drought is to the player because it can't be beaten. But everyone thinks they have their angles wasting hours trying to figure out something that no one else has to beat the game. Life's too short to be wasting hours, testing +1 -2 this pair, that pair ad nauseum and everything else on this managerie.  Better trying to be productive in other areas but if it floats your boat in florida onlymoney, good luck and have at it.

I see they let you out of the Sanatorium once again. Your butt buddy screaming idiot said he left and is never coming back. Good riddance. You two would make a nice couple somewhere on of those beautiful unmapped Islands somewhere in the Pacific. You'd first have to escape from your room of course, and then try finding screaming moron.

Crazy

United States
        Member #110594
        May 8, 2011
        885 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2016, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

I see they let you out of the Sanatorium once again. Your butt buddy screaming idiot said he left and is never coming back. Good riddance. You two would make a nice couple somewhere on of those beautiful unmapped Islands somewhere in the Pacific. You'd first have to escape from your room of course, and then try finding screaming moron.

Crazy

Right on Lonelymoney !....Yeah I'm out with you. Green laugh  Did you chip in that $5 for research yet ? Or wouldn't your mother that you live with loan you any more money?  Got some milk is right. You should be called Green Apple. A system every 2hrs.  You got more time on your hands than someone on welfare.  I'll let you alone to develop systems every 2 hrs but if you need to borrow another 5 spot let me know.

United States
          Member #164727
          March 12, 2015
          2689 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2016, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Right on Lonelymoney !....Yeah I'm out with you. Green laugh  Did you chip in that $5 for research yet ? Or wouldn't your mother that you live with loan you any more money?  Got some milk is right. You should be called Green Apple. A system every 2hrs.  You got more time on your hands than someone on welfare.  I'll let you alone to develop systems every 2 hrs but if you need to borrow another 5 spot let me know.

My mother is dead.

Just wondering, how do you escape from your straight jacket every few days? No, I don't think that's how you get out of the facility, I believe they let you out because the nurses get tired of your rhetoric and loud chanting, and need some time for themselves.

Stop wasting the mental facility's money and leave the faculty alone. Rescue missions cost money. 

BTW, did you contact your butt buddy screaming idiot? Ask one of the nurses if anyone new has arrived.

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2016, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

I have to give you credit you're a funny dude. You should think about

Stand-up comedy. I'd come and see you when I get out. I googled butt buddy and it said "see Amber...onlymoney". Later...

United States
              Member #164727
              March 12, 2015
              2689 Posts
              Posted: April 7, 2016, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

I have to give you credit you're a funny dude. You should think about

Stand-up comedy. I'd come and see you when I get out. I googled butt buddy and it said "see Amber...onlymoney". Later...

You'd better stay there, you'd be in good company. Just keep licking the windows on the short bus and you're guaranteed a retirement home with the other losers.

new jersey
                United States
                Member #150815
                December 31, 2013
                513 Posts
                Posted: April 7, 2016, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

your explanation is  terrible

United States
                  Member #164727
                  March 12, 2015
                  2689 Posts
                  Posted: April 7, 2016, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

your explanation is  terrible

Your, (with a capital Y), ability to write a proper sentence is horrendous. You also forgot the period at the end of your so- called "sentence".

Maybe this is the reason you can't understand my system, you lack basic comprehension abilities. Personally, I would begin with Dick and Jane. You don't want to start too quickly because attempting to run before you can walk has NEVER been a good idea. 

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #126774
                    April 16, 2012
                    1483 Posts
                    Posted: April 8, 2016, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Your, (with a capital Y), ability to write a proper sentence is horrendous. You also forgot the period at the end of your so- called "sentence".

Maybe this is the reason you can't understand my system, you lack basic comprehension abilities. Personally, I would begin with Dick and Jane. You don't want to start too quickly because attempting to run before you can walk has NEVER been a good idea. 

United States
                      Member #110594
                      May 8, 2011
                      885 Posts
                      Posted: April 8, 2016, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Understand your system? What's to understand? It 's all terrible. It loses with all the other garbage you've concocted every half hour and posted. Have you ever shown a winner using your own methods?

Oh..but it's all back tested you say, and if I change a pair here and there and mirror this pair up and go +1 on the left and -2 on the right and wait for SYNCHRONICITY we have winners!!! Even you said you are taking a break from losing money. Finally you said something that made sense. Maybe your name should be Losingmoney, Wamber.

Better yet, go down to the corner store on your bike Dick and wait for your "lady" Jane to give you winners.

Winner
                        South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #155844
                        May 31, 2014
                        1926 Posts
                        Posted: April 8, 2016, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

y'all 2 are funny.   

Y'all need to film a sitcom

Amber and Flossdog

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #126774
                          April 16, 2012
                          1483 Posts
                          Posted: April 8, 2016, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Understand your system? What's to understand? It 's all terrible. It loses with all the other garbage you've concocted every half hour and posted. Have you ever shown a winner using your own methods?

Oh..but it's all back tested you say, and if I change a pair here and there and mirror this pair up and go +1 on the left and -2 on the right and wait for SYNCHRONICITY we have winners!!! Even you said you are taking a break from losing money. Finally you said something that made sense. Maybe your name should be Losingmoney, Wamber.

Better yet, go down to the corner store on your bike Dick and wait for your "lady" Jane to give you winners.

HAHAH 

Well I'm going to head to the store with my mom to get some lottery tickets for tonight. Good luck all.

United States
                            Member #164727
                            March 12, 2015
                            2689 Posts
                            Posted: April 8, 2016, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

You are the biggest loser on this site, second is your love doll screaming moron. Both of you have nothing to offer, just jump on people with no value to offer. You criticize the Dr. and ask him to show numbers before the draw, yet you won't do the same thing.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FRAUD !

Puke

United States
                              Member #164727
                              March 12, 2015
                              2689 Posts
                              Posted: April 8, 2016, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

HAHAH 

Well I'm going to head to the store with my mom to get some lottery tickets for tonight. Good luck all.

Finally, a picture of the lovers in action. I'm willing to bet the whale sitting back seat is screaming idiot.