Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Eat your heart out craigslist huckster p-3 system rundown Straight

Topic closed. 68 replies. Last post 8 months ago by lamaka10.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
Member #164727
March 12, 2015
2524 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2016, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Understand your system? What's to understand? It 's all terrible. It loses with all the other garbage you've concocted every half hour and posted. Have you ever shown a winner using your own methods?

Oh..but it's all back tested you say, and if I change a pair here and there and mirror this pair up and go +1 on the left and -2 on the right and wait for SYNCHRONICITY we have winners!!! Even you said you are taking a break from losing money. Finally you said something that made sense. Maybe your name should be Losingmoney, Wamber.

Better yet, go down to the corner store on your bike Dick and wait for your "lady" Jane to give you winners.

It was your male prostitute lover screaming loser who said he was was tired of losing money and would never come back, in the p-3 forum a week ago. Too bad the loser came back. Dumb and dumbest is back, part 12.

Below is the permalink of screaming idiot whining and moaning about how much he hates losing in the p-3 and the possibility that he may never come back. So when you lose all your money and whine about it, you have nothing left to do but come back and attack people who don't  throw in the towel, but keep trying to find a way to make money. Both of you should retire from LP and go back to your caves.

Two whiners with nothing viable to offer. 

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/300635/4548983

Florida
    United States
    Member #126774
    April 16, 2012
    1441 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2016, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

It was your male prostitute lover screaming loser who said he was was tired of losing money and would never come back, in the p-3 forum a week ago. Too bad the loser came back. Dumb and dumbest is back, part 12.

Below is the permalink of screaming idiot whining and moaning about how much he hates losing in the p-3 and the possibility that he may never come back. So when you lose all your money and whine about it, you have nothing left to do but come back and attack people who don't  throw in the towel, but keep trying to find a way to make money. Both of you should retire from LP and go back to your caves.

Two whiners with nothing viable to offer. 

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/300635/4548983

Yes, you're right, I was losing money. But it was only 10 or 20 bucks once every few days. Not even that much. But keep posting about that as much as you can, you already have like 3 or 4 times now. You on the other hand, blow through hundreds trying out your new systems you come up with every half hour, filling up the Lottery Systems forum. BTW, have you paid your sister back that 8 thousand dollars yet? You keep bringing up my post about me saying I was wasting money, over and over. Are you just trying to justify, and make yourself feel better about how much you've lost yourself? 

BTW, whatever happened to that "GUY" that you "KNOW" that moved to "RENO"? Didn't he have some amazing rundown system that you said you were going to win $3500 with or something? Oh wait, you COULD have won it, but you didn't mirror a digit, and flip it one way, that was why. I remember now. Those tricky mirrors and +23, -52 Rundowns.

And if you actually read the entire post, and not the money part, which wasn't the biggest issue, and the only part you actually seem hell bent to focus on, it was an excel file that I was having issues with, which btw, I solved. Sorry, but I actually have a job, and work all day, so the only time I do lottery related things, if any, is 3 or 4 in the morning, when I'm already tired from the day. So yes, I get annoyed and stressed, but I imagine I'm not the only one. I don't have time to hangout on Lottery Post all day posting run downs with 1 + 2 and divide it by 3, only to show it works after the fact, yes, like the "Technician", not DR. that we always talk about.

United States
      Member #164727
      March 12, 2015
      2524 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2016, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Yes, you're right, I was losing money. But it was only 10 or 20 bucks once every few days. Not even that much. But keep posting about that as much as you can, you already have like 3 or 4 times now. You on the other hand, blow through hundreds trying out your new systems you come up with every half hour, filling up the Lottery Systems forum. BTW, have you paid your sister back that 8 thousand dollars yet? You keep bringing up my post about me saying I was wasting money, over and over. Are you just trying to justify, and make yourself feel better about how much you've lost yourself? 

BTW, whatever happened to that "GUY" that you "KNOW" that moved to "RENO"? Didn't he have some amazing rundown system that you said you were going to win $3500 with or something? Oh wait, you COULD have won it, but you didn't mirror a digit, and flip it one way, that was why. I remember now. Those tricky mirrors and +23, -52 Rundowns.

And if you actually read the entire post, and not the money part, which wasn't the biggest issue, and the only part you actually seem hell bent to focus on, it was an excel file that I was having issues with, which btw, I solved. Sorry, but I actually have a job, and work all day, so the only time I do lottery related things, if any, is 3 or 4 in the morning, when I'm already tired from the day. So yes, I get annoyed and stressed, but I imagine I'm not the only one. I don't have time to hangout on Lottery Post all day posting run downs with 1 + 2 and divide it by 3, only to show it works after the fact, yes, like the "Technician", not DR. that we always talk about.

WHAH WHA WHAH...CRY ME A RIVER !!!!!!!!

Crying

United States
        Member #110594
        May 8, 2011
        885 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2016, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

WHAH WHA WHAH...CRY ME A RIVER !!!!!!!!

Crying

LMAO!!! It's about time you posted a picture of yourself WAMBER..losingmoney, lonelymoney, onlymoney.  And if dumb and dumbest are back you must be DUMBER. Wait...I think I'll let the numbers get into synchronicity before I start losing money again. You're such a gator lowlife you have to resort to calling people butt buddies and male prostitutes etc. which makes me believe you go that way. You can't even be constructively funny without resorting to your juvenile humor. Must be lonely in your trailer park. The only thing you can pick is your nose and your a** because that's where you put all your losing tickets.

United States
          Member #164727
          March 12, 2015
          2524 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2016, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

LMAO!!! It's about time you posted a picture of yourself WAMBER..losingmoney, lonelymoney, onlymoney.  And if dumb and dumbest are back you must be DUMBER. Wait...I think I'll let the numbers get into synchronicity before I start losing money again. You're such a gator lowlife you have to resort to calling people butt buddies and male prostitutes etc. which makes me believe you go that way. You can't even be constructively funny without resorting to your juvenile humor. Must be lonely in your trailer park. The only thing you can pick is your nose and your a** because that's where you put all your losing tickets.

It's no surprise to most people who view these thread posts, that you go from one forum to another, and all you do is instigate. You possess no clear desire to learn. So just move on, no need for reaffirmation every day. 

People on LP for the most part have a head on their shoulders, and are perfectly capable of deciding whether a system is worthy or not. They don't need anyone else to point it out to them. 

Billy, don't be a hero.

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2016, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

It's no surprise to most people who view these thread posts, that you go from one forum to another, and all you do is instigate. You possess no clear desire to learn. So just move on, no need for reaffirmation every day. 

People on LP for the most part have a head on their shoulders, and are perfectly capable of deciding whether a system is worthy or not. They don't need anyone else to point it out to them. 

Billy, don't be a hero.

Billy, don't be a hero...Bo Donaldson and the Heywoods.....at least I give them credit.

reddog's avatar - patch
              Greensboro, North Carolina
              United States
              Member #1616
              June 5, 2003
              1287 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2016, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

All I am going to say is this, this thread started out pretty promising as a system to watch and try. But now turned to sh&t.
              Flossdog, I feel your pain, let it go.
              Amber123, or whoever you are, you obviously are not female because you do not respond as female, maybe you are onlymoney. I don't give a sh*t. Let's tune this system in and make some money.

US Flag

Lynn,Massachusetts
                United States
                Member #109463
                April 13, 2011
                321 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2016, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

I agree this started as a great thread,but lately it is gabfest please lets  get back to the thread go argue somewhere else.Thank you ladies and gentlemen.Lets perfect this system

lamaka10's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  The River Walk NC Coast
                  United States
                  Member #170590
                  December 8, 2015
                  60 Posts
                  Posted: April 10, 2016, 7:54 am - IP Logged

I would never send money to some huckster. My gray matter does just fine, always coming up with new material, and this one isn't too bad. I will give a little credit to this huckster for giving me a rundown idea that I never did before.

First step is to make a vertical list of 0-9.

Then you take your last winning number and put the winning number in the 3 places it can attach to. For example, Florida, march 3 mid-258.

There is actually two rundowns to make this work for straight, see which one works better in your state.

Using the 258 below.

Now we always count up and stop and count up again starting with the new number. Star with the 0 in the middle position. But with the 5 in the middle section, we count back down to fill the two spots, which is 7 and 6.

And after the 8, we count up to fill in the next two spots, which is 9 and 0.

Now keep going up after the number two in the middle position, which is 3 and 4.

And lastly the final number after 5 which is 6.

Now do this for the last positions and you're done.

March 5 mid, two days later 063...straight hit.

6 3---straight hit..

7 4

2 8 5

3 9 6

4 0 7

5 2 8

6 3 9

7 4 0

8 5 1

9 6 3

Now you may have to do two versions to get a straight. Below is the other version which would bring a box hit. This depends on how you arrange the last winning number's orientation on the rundown.

0 3 6

1 4 7

2 8 5

3 6 9

4 7 0

5 8 2

6 9 3

7 0 4

8 1 5

9 3 6

Most of the time it takes more than two days, but this is not bad for a straight system.

IMPORTANT, SOMETIMES THE REPEATS WITHIN THE RUNDOWN IS ALL YOU NEED TO PLAY. THIS CAN REDUCE COST BY ONLY PLAYING RUNDOWNS THAT HAVE REPEATS.

March 5 eve-761

March 6 eve-409

0 6 5

1 7 6

2 8 7---repeats

3 9 8---repeats

4 0 9

5 1 0

6 1 7

7 6 1

8 7 2---repeats

9 8 3---repeats

March 4 eve-869

March 7 mid-790

0 2 3

1 3 4

2 4 5

3 5 6

4 6 7

5 7 8

6 8 9

7 9 0--straight hit

8 9 6

9 8 6

March 5 mid-063   ( this one took a little longer than I'd like )

March 11 eve-174

0 6 3

1 7 4

2 8 5---repeats

3 6 0

4 7 1--REPEATS 

5 8 2---repeats

6 3 0

7 4 1--REPEATS

8 5 2---repeats

9 0 3

March 9 eve-572

March 13 mid-146

0 3 5

1 4 6- straight hit

2 5 7

3 6 8---repeats

4 7 9---repeats

5 7 2

6 8 3--repeats

7 2 5

8 3 6---repeats

9 4 7---repeats

March 11 eve-174

March 15 eve-063

0 6 3

1 7 4

2 8 5---REPEATS

3 9 6

4 7 1--REPEATS

5 8 2---REPEATS

6 9 3

7 1 4--REPEATS

8 2 5---REPEATS

9 3 6

This one took a whole 7 days to hit. But if you only play repeats it's 7 bucks a draw.

March 13 mid-146

March 20 mid-614

0 3 5

1 4 6---REPEATS

2 5 7---REPEATS

3 6 8---REPEATS

4 1 6---REPEATS

5 2 7---REPEATS

6 1 4

7 2 5---REPEATS

8 3 6---REPEATS

9 4 7

Only 5 repeats, so 5 bucks a draw.

March 16 eve-084

March 17 mid-951

0 8 4

1 9 5---REPEATS

2 0 6

3 1 7---REPEATS

4 8 0

5 9 1---REPEATS

6 0 2

7 1 3---REPEATS

8 4 0

9 5 1---REPEATS

At this point it takes a break till March 30. You may want to also take a break if it stops, then wait till it runs again.

Here, if you only play repeats, it would be two combos 436 and 643.

March 30 eve-235

April 2 mid-436

0 1 3

1 2 4

2 3 5

3 2 5

4 3 6---repeats

5 3 2

6 4 3---repeats

7 5 4

8 6 5

9 7 6

Here you would have won the very next day with only 4 combos if you only play repeats.

March 31 eve-906

April 1 mid-107

0 9 6

1 0 7

2 1 8---repeats

3 2 9

4 3 0

5 4 1

6 0 9

7 1 0---REPEATS

8 2 1---repeats

9 0 6

Why did you skip a digit?

You went 

looking at the 3rd pisition you went 0-1-3 and not 0-1-2 ...... Why?

cheers

March 5 mid, two days later 063...straight hit.

0 6 3---straight hit..

1 7 4

2 8 5

3 9 6

4 0 7

5 2 8

6 3 9

7 4 0

8 5 1

9 6 3

People who stay in glass hotels shouldn’t throw parties