Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

how use math to get the pick 3 or 4 lottery number

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 4 months ago by bigdaddy.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
chicago,illinois
United States
Member #175775
July 4, 2016
3 Posts
Posted: July 27, 2016, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

I want know can you use math formula to get the lottery for pick 3 or 4 number. I just wonder where the lottery number coming  from. I want know is Illinois lottery use math formula for Illinois lottery pick 3 or 4 numbers can let know the formula for Illinois lottery thanks.

United States
    Member #41846
    June 23, 2006
    460 Posts
    Posted: July 27, 2016, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

I started to post a nonsense formula then realized this was you first post.   ok welcome to LP.

let me shatter your illusions, there is no formula, if there was there would be no lottery.

there are many things you can try to find a good set of numbers, some times they even work.

use the resource tab and search "pick your topic" and read read read. keep notes on anything that sounds interesting. thread# so you can get back to it. username so you can search just their posts.  good luck

chicago,illinois
      United States
      Member #175775
      July 4, 2016
      3 Posts
      Posted: July 27, 2016, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

I started to post a nonsense formula then realized this was you first post.   ok welcome to LP.

let me shatter your illusions, there is no formula, if there was there would be no lottery.

there are many things you can try to find a good set of numbers, some times they even work.

use the resource tab and search "pick your topic" and read read read. keep notes on anything that sounds interesting. thread# so you can get back to it. username so you can search just their posts.  good luck

I want thank you for opinion I want to see if any one respond to my first post, now far as math formula their a lot of social network out their that say the lottery is using math formula to pick lottery number I want to no if this true or false.

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2126 Posts
        Posted: July 27, 2016, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

cole34 mathematical formula??? mathematically
          you can go to some extent 75% to 80% the rest aleatorio
          then use fixed numbers = work repetitions, delays, cycles
        , Frequencies, deltas (differences) by position by position,
        last draw, the last three draws, not to repeat the position the digit,

backwoods ga
          United States
          Member #155844
          May 31, 2014
          1896 Posts
          Posted: July 27, 2016, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

false <snip>. Didnt u read what bruh said above.        But if u want a math problem.    Take last draw and add

123 132 213 231 312 321 to it.   Cross ya legs.  And hope to get a hit

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

United States
            Member #139779
            March 3, 2013
            115 Posts
            Posted: July 28, 2016, 4:01 am - IP Logged

I want know can you use math formula to get the lottery for pick 3 or 4 number. I just wonder where the lottery number coming  from. I want know is Illinois lottery use math formula for Illinois lottery pick 3 or 4 numbers can let know the formula for Illinois lottery thanks.

As others have pointed out there is no math/magic formula, however there are different ways or perspectives of looking at the numbers that might give way to what we might think is workable solution. For example...  Look at the Pick 3 Sums chart under the Resources tab here at Lottery Post you will notice that sums 12-15 have more numbers in each grouping than any of the other sums in the chart. Sums are each of the pick 3 digits added together. If you go thru the history of your pick 3 lottery writing down all the sums or just use a spreadsheet you would notice sums 12-15 probably show up with a certain regularity, but why?. Sums 12-15 have 15 numbers in each group. Because each number group has more numbers in it it is more likely that one of those numbers will hit. You can see one of those numbers are going to hit, but you don't know which one or when. If you were to count how many times sums 12-15 came out in the last 6 months or a year you might notice one of those sums came out more often than others. Lets say you bet .50 on each of the 15 numbers. That would cost you 7.50 to play for a 40.00 dollar win. Lets say the next game your numbers did not hit. Betting on those same numbers at .50 per number you would half to hit within 2 more plays at 7.50 per play as you would have invested 22.50 to win 40.00, most would say that's not worth while. But lets look again.. If none of your numbers hit after the first 7.50 play, you played the same numbers twice. Now you have bet 15.00 for an 80.00 dollar possible win, if one of your 15 numbers hit you win 40.00 x 2 at a total cost of 22.50. If none of those numbers hit, the next game you would play the same numbers 3 times, that's 7.50 x 3 which is 22.50 but don't forget to add in the 22.50 in losses we already have so far which bring the total cost of play to 45.00 for a possible 120.00 win. While we might think we can keep doing this until our chosen sum hits, you must keep in mind that the total cost of play cannot exceed 50% of what you would win. As your total cost of play reaches 50% of what you would win you would need to double your current bet to cover the total cost of play.  If you were to to look at a sum skip and hit chart, you might notice that the sum number you chose might have skipped as many as 100 games at its highest skip in that sums skip history. If you work out that progressive bet idea for 100 games, the ammount of money spent for a 50% win could quickly become impractical. Think in terms of not just the money but how long it takes to fillout the play slips and how long it takes to print them at the lottery terminal. It could take hours to print 2000.00 dollars worth of .50 cent and 6.00 dollar combo tickets which may exceed the game cutoff time. I use this as an example, mabe not a very good one, but one where you see not only the possible up side where you may think its a workable solution, but the impracticality of it as well.  Have a look around the forums, someone is always posting an idea. Maybe some of the discussions might spark ban idea with you that no one else has ever thought of.

Good Luck and have fun with it.

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
              Zaperlopopotam
              Belgium
              Member #173932
              March 26, 2016
              979 Posts
              Posted: July 28, 2016, 7:22 am - IP Logged

LOL

South Carolina
                United States
                Member #18322
                July 9, 2005
                1707 Posts
                Posted: July 28, 2016, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

You sound very naive.  Even if there was a math formula, NO ONE KNOWS what it is !!! Duh !!!

samgirl280's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                  nassau,bahamas
                  Bahamas
                  Member #156320
                  June 15, 2014
                  1197 Posts
                  Posted: July 28, 2016, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

In Life The Reality that exist that Means the Most to anyone would be Enlightenment ,

This is the Only Way You Can Destroy The Lottery Pick 3 Of America.

..................................................................................

..MASTERY...

This is Maths and the Pairs or Sets you see are the Unhit Pairs .

With these I'll Prove History

WATCH

"'The thing that hurts us the most,is to witness the Future and still deny the Past""

samgirl280's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                    nassau,bahamas
                    Bahamas
                    Member #156320
                    June 15, 2014
                    1197 Posts
                    Posted: July 28, 2016, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

In Life The Reality that exist that Means the Most to anyone would be Enlightenment ,

This is the Only Way You Can Destroy The Lottery Pick 3 Of America.

..................................................................................

..MASTERY...

This is Maths and the Pairs or Sets you see are the Unhit Pairs .

With these I'll Prove History

WATCH

First Off.

Gambling is a Sin if you dont know what you are doing.

Atlanta Mid results:

..................................................................

..MASTERY...

You can only Exist In One Reality when it comes to the Commission of America

"'The thing that hurts us the most,is to witness the Future and still deny the Past""

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
                      Zaperlopopotam
                      Belgium
                      Member #173932
                      March 26, 2016
                      979 Posts
                      Posted: July 28, 2016, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

You sound very naive.  Even if there was a math formula, NO ONE KNOWS what it is !!! Duh !!!

You are very naive!

United States
                        Member #139779
                        March 3, 2013
                        115 Posts
                        Posted: July 29, 2016, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

You are very naive!

On some level are we not all looking for that idea that will produce a win? And most of the ideas here on lottery post are based in math of some form or another right?

Madison, WI
                          United States
                          Member #172977
                          February 11, 2016
                          515 Posts
                          Posted: July 30, 2016, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

On some level are we not all looking for that idea that will produce a win? And most of the ideas here on lottery post are based in math of some form or another right?

You hit the nail on the head there. Nearly all the "systems" people here, maybe fully all of them, are using math formulas to come up with their predictions. Then they wanna rip on this guy that comes in and asks if there is a math formula, saying there is none?

Madison, WI
                            United States
                            Member #172977
                            February 11, 2016
                            515 Posts
                            Posted: July 30, 2016, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

As others have pointed out there is no math/magic formula, however there are different ways or perspectives of looking at the numbers that might give way to what we might think is workable solution. For example...  Look at the Pick 3 Sums chart under the Resources tab here at Lottery Post you will notice that sums 12-15 have more numbers in each grouping than any of the other sums in the chart. Sums are each of the pick 3 digits added together. If you go thru the history of your pick 3 lottery writing down all the sums or just use a spreadsheet you would notice sums 12-15 probably show up with a certain regularity, but why?. Sums 12-15 have 15 numbers in each group. Because each number group has more numbers in it it is more likely that one of those numbers will hit. You can see one of those numbers are going to hit, but you don't know which one or when. If you were to count how many times sums 12-15 came out in the last 6 months or a year you might notice one of those sums came out more often than others. Lets say you bet .50 on each of the 15 numbers. That would cost you 7.50 to play for a 40.00 dollar win. Lets say the next game your numbers did not hit. Betting on those same numbers at .50 per number you would half to hit within 2 more plays at 7.50 per play as you would have invested 22.50 to win 40.00, most would say that's not worth while. But lets look again.. If none of your numbers hit after the first 7.50 play, you played the same numbers twice. Now you have bet 15.00 for an 80.00 dollar possible win, if one of your 15 numbers hit you win 40.00 x 2 at a total cost of 22.50. If none of those numbers hit, the next game you would play the same numbers 3 times, that's 7.50 x 3 which is 22.50 but don't forget to add in the 22.50 in losses we already have so far which bring the total cost of play to 45.00 for a possible 120.00 win. While we might think we can keep doing this until our chosen sum hits, you must keep in mind that the total cost of play cannot exceed 50% of what you would win. As your total cost of play reaches 50% of what you would win you would need to double your current bet to cover the total cost of play.  If you were to to look at a sum skip and hit chart, you might notice that the sum number you chose might have skipped as many as 100 games at its highest skip in that sums skip history. If you work out that progressive bet idea for 100 games, the ammount of money spent for a 50% win could quickly become impractical. Think in terms of not just the money but how long it takes to fillout the play slips and how long it takes to print them at the lottery terminal. It could take hours to print 2000.00 dollars worth of .50 cent and 6.00 dollar combo tickets which may exceed the game cutoff time. I use this as an example, mabe not a very good one, but one where you see not only the possible up side where you may think its a workable solution, but the impracticality of it as well.  Have a look around the forums, someone is always posting an idea. Maybe some of the discussions might spark ban idea with you that no one else has ever thought of.

Good Luck and have fun with it.

This progressive betting works exactly the same with any 15 combos, doesn't need to be the sums set. The concept is almost perfect. Except, as you noted, when reality strikes and you are forced to throw down huge amounts just to try to get at a little profit still. You need a big bankroll and "big balls" to go down this path.

United States
                              Member #139779
                              March 3, 2013
                              115 Posts
                              Posted: July 30, 2016, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

This progressive betting works exactly the same with any 15 combos, doesn't need to be the sums set. The concept is almost perfect. Except, as you noted, when reality strikes and you are forced to throw down huge amounts just to try to get at a little profit still. You need a big bankroll and "big balls" to go down this path.

Well with this idea you need a set of combos that have a low hit and skip range at the current moment, so hopefully one of your number set comes out before the max skip seen so far, or you could just play sets longest out. So many different ways to play it, the ideal is to get the most frequent hits through out a year of play.