Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

how use math to get the pick 3 or 4 lottery number

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 4 months ago by bigdaddy.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116344
September 8, 2011
3926 Posts
Posted: August 14, 2016, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

I want know can you use math formula to get the lottery for pick 3 or 4 number. I just wonder where the lottery number coming  from. I want know is Illinois lottery use math formula for Illinois lottery pick 3 or 4 numbers can let know the formula for Illinois lottery thanks.

A mathematical formula per se is uphill task considering the premise of the game. The ideal behind a formula will help. We deal with maths in our daily life,  I don't think you need math to calculate your behavior while driving, is inherent in your decision to stay safe on road. If you're passionate about numbers, then take the philosophical approach, is less stressful.  I do recall years(high school in the '70's) ago when my math teacher told me not to rely on a formula, but rather the ideal behind its formulation. Good luck and Welcome to LP.

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
    BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
    United States
    Member #1647
    June 10, 2003
    2246 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2016, 10:30 am - IP Logged

A mathematical formula per se is uphill task considering the premise of the game. The ideal behind a formula will help. We deal with maths in our daily life,  I don't think you need math to calculate your behavior while driving, is inherent in your decision to stay safe on road. If you're passionate about numbers, then take the philosophical approach, is less stressful.  I do recall years(high school in the '70's) ago when my math teacher told me not to rely on a formula, but rather the ideal behind its formulation. Good luck and Welcome to LP.

Sound  advice,I use the outline of pi formula to find my numbers with  outstanding  accuracy..

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..