Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

how use math to get the pick 3 or 4 lottery number

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 4 months ago by bigdaddy.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Madison, WI
United States
Member #172977
February 11, 2016
515 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2016, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Well with this idea you need a set of combos that have a low hit and skip range at the current moment, so hopefully one of your number set comes out before the max skip seen so far, or you could just play sets longest out. So many different ways to play it, the ideal is to get the most frequent hits through out a year of play.

Understood, I guess my point was that any set of 15 combos with the same parameters (singles, doubles) will have the same hit and skip range over time. Its just a matter of how many total combos you have in play-- 15 singles boxed will give you 90 combos in play out of the 1000 total, no matter which 15 singles you pick.

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
    Ontario
    Canada
    Member #109243
    April 9, 2011
    31437 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2016, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

In Life The Reality that exist that Means the Most to anyone would be Enlightenment ,

This is the Only Way You Can Destroy The Lottery Pick 3 Of America.

..................................................................................

..MASTERY...

This is Maths and the Pairs or Sets you see are the Unhit Pairs .

With these I'll Prove History

WATCH

samgirl,

You Can Post Pairs All Day Long And Guess What ...They Will Hit

You Just Have To Find Out Where,

Even If You Only Play 10 States,I'm Sure You Will Hit

Best Of Luck To Ya

new jersey
      United States
      Member #150815
      December 31, 2013
      513 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2016, 10:20 am - IP Logged

u  want  some  milk???

backwoods ga
        United States
        Member #155844
        May 31, 2014
        1893 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2016, 10:45 am - IP Logged

got milk

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
          BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
          United States
          Member #1647
          June 10, 2003
          2320 Posts
          Posted: August 5, 2016, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

mastery...pi is the only way to true mastery..

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

lamaka10's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
            The River Walk NC Coast
            United States
            Member #170590
            December 8, 2015
            60 Posts
            Posted: August 6, 2016, 10:35 am - IP Logged

mastery...pi is the only way to true mastery..

Can you "prove" this theory either openly or in a PM?  I've read "almost Every" post you've made this claim and looking at your statistics especially the latest challenge that theory failed miserably.  No flames bring thrown just facts.

basically back it up!  I mean for goodness sake this us pick 3/4 not a jackpot game. I personally think your statements bogus

chees

People who stay in glass hotels shouldn’t throw parties

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
              Zaperlopopotam
              Belgium
              Member #173932
              March 26, 2016
              962 Posts
              Posted: August 6, 2016, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

... boil it, put it in my coffee!

Marana AZ
                United States
                Member #145341
                August 3, 2013
                178 Posts
                Posted: August 6, 2016, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Wow, way to welcome a new user, LPers.  The OP was asking if an RNG formula is used to generate the Pick 3 and Pick 4 numbers.  He originally wrote "I just wondered where the lottery numbers are coming  from." and followed that up with "Is the lottery using a math formula to pick lottery numbers?  I want to know if this true or false."

[Note:  The OP is not a native English speaker so I cleaned up the quotes a bit for clarity.]

To answer the poster, which nobody bothered to do:  Yes, I think all states now use random number generation formulas to generate the Pick 3 and 4 numbers for their drawings.

South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #18322
                  July 9, 2005
                  1706 Posts
                  Posted: August 6, 2016, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Wow, way to welcome a new user, LPers.  The OP was asking if an RNG formula is used to generate the Pick 3 and Pick 4 numbers.  He originally wrote "I just wondered where the lottery numbers are coming  from." and followed that up with "Is the lottery using a math formula to pick lottery numbers?  I want to know if this true or false."

[Note:  The OP is not a native English speaker so I cleaned up the quotes a bit for clarity.]

To answer the poster, which nobody bothered to do:  Yes, I think all states now use random number generation formulas to generate the Pick 3 and 4 numbers for their drawings.

"Yes, I think all states now use random number generation formulas to generate the Pick 3 and 4 numbers for their drawings"

This is NOT true. There are still a number of states that still use the ball machines.

Refer to "State Lottery Report Card", under the blue "Results" tab at the top of the page.

North and South Carolina both use the ball machines for Pick 3/4. There are No RNG drawings in North or South Carolina.

Marana AZ
                    United States
                    Member #145341
                    August 3, 2013
                    178 Posts
                    Posted: August 7, 2016, 1:27 am - IP Logged

"Yes, I think all states now use random number generation formulas to generate the Pick 3 and 4 numbers for their drawings"

This is NOT true. There are still a number of states that still use the ball machines.

Refer to "State Lottery Report Card", under the blue "Results" tab at the top of the page.

North and South Carolina both use the ball machines for Pick 3/4. There are No RNG drawings in North or South Carolina.

I was partially wrong.  My apologies to those I offended.

But that doesn't excuse the rudeness of people who responded to the new user without answering his question or by attacking him.  That behavior toward other users is beyond the pale.

lamaka10's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                      The River Walk NC Coast
                      United States
                      Member #170590
                      December 8, 2015
                      60 Posts
                      Posted: August 12, 2016, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Just as I thought,Bigdaddy  can't back it up Conehead

People who stay in glass hotels shouldn’t throw parties

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
                        BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
                        United States
                        Member #1647
                        June 10, 2003
                        2320 Posts
                        Posted: August 12, 2016, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Just as I thought,Bigdaddy  can't back it up Conehead

I don't need to prove anything to anyone ...I collect everyday in TN..

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                          Member #81314
                          October 16, 2009
                          18997 Posts
                          Posted: August 12, 2016, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

I want know can you use math formula to get the lottery for pick 3 or 4 number. I just wonder where the lottery number coming  from. I want know is Illinois lottery use math formula for Illinois lottery pick 3 or 4 numbers can let know the formula for Illinois lottery thanks.

Welcome to Lottery post @ cole34.

Good Luck.See Ya!

The Struggle is real!

United States
                            Member #54772
                            August 29, 2007
                            109 Posts
                            Posted: August 14, 2016, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

I want know can you use math formula to get the lottery for pick 3 or 4 number. I just wonder where the lottery number coming  from. I want know is Illinois lottery use math formula for Illinois lottery pick 3 or 4 numbers can let know the formula for Illinois lottery thanks.

Aye cole34 just keep track of the winning numbers. And use the Pick 3 & 4 Charts. In the 'Resources' section. And do a simple rundown. Take for example 000 that fell in the evening drawing. Look at the chart and you will notice that it is the 1st winning number of the overall 1,000 possible winning combinations. It also counts as one, being it is of the sum of 0. And just know that each number sum has a certain number of combos that adds to that particular sum. Take 709(7+0+9)=16(Sum)....Now look up the sum 16 and you'll see that there are 69 total winning combos & that the number 709 happens to be the 43rd number making it the 691st winning number 648+43=691.

And then the fun begins. There is no sureshot formula that garantee's a win. But you can predict the next winning number in due time. Good luck....If you have no clue of what I am talking about. Just go to the forums and look up lottery systems. And check out what I am doing.

Check The Chop!!!

United States
                              Member #54772
                              August 29, 2007
                              109 Posts
                              Posted: August 14, 2016, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Aye cole34 just keep track of the winning numbers. And use the Pick 3 & 4 Charts. In the 'Resources' section. And do a simple rundown. Take for example 000 that fell in the evening drawing. Look at the chart and you will notice that it is the 1st winning number of the overall 1,000 possible winning combinations. It also counts as one, being it is of the sum of 0. And just know that each number sum has a certain number of combos that adds to that particular sum. Take 709(7+0+9)=16(Sum)....Now look up the sum 16 and you'll see that there are 69 total winning combos & that the number 709 happens to be the 43rd number making it the 691st winning number 648+43=691.

And then the fun begins. There is no sureshot formula that garantee's a win. But you can predict the next winning number in due time. Good luck....If you have no clue of what I am talking about. Just go to the forums and look up lottery systems. And check out what I am doing.

Remember what I said? ^619 Baaaaby! Today 8/14/16 Midday

Check The Chop!!!