Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Been playing the lottery for years without a major win. So...

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 3 months ago by TheMeatman2005.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

Whats your frustration level? 1 being good. 10 being ready to quit playing.

1. Going to win. Very optimistic. [ 18 ]  [26.87%]
2. [ 3 ]  [4.48%]
3. Just takes time. [ 18 ]  [26.87%]
4. [ 2 ]  [2.99%]
5. Frustration is setting in. [ 6 ]  [8.96%]
6. How long is this going to take? [ 6 ]  [8.96%]
7. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
8. Tired of wasting my money. [ 9 ]  [13.43%]
9. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
10. Going to stop playing right now! [ 5 ]  [7.46%]
Total Valid Votes [ 67 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
Green Bay
United States
Member #169391
October 15, 2015
1246 Posts
Posted: August 9, 2016, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Personally I have been playing for years but recently I developed a new strategy.  If it works, I'll tell you people about it.  I was at around #7 but I have high hopes with my new strategy.  I recently upgraded to defcon 3.  LOL

Never give up.  Banana

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
    Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #169723
    October 29, 2015
    879 Posts
    Posted: August 9, 2016, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

A dollar (or two) and a dream. Have to be in it to win it.

Keep on keepin' on

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
      Bay Area - California
      United States
      Member #136477
      December 12, 2012
      4108 Posts
      Posted: August 9, 2016, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Personally I have been playing for years but recently I developed a new strategy.  If it works, I'll tell you people about it.  I was at around #7 but I have high hopes with my new strategy.  I recently upgraded to defcon 3.  LOL

Has anyone ever told you that you such a generous spirit? The thing l have against strategies is that whatever you working at, may work only once. However when it comes to winning the lottery,  all strategies go out the window. I mean once those ping pong balls start spinning, how on earth does a strategy come into play? Simply put: it doesn't. I read here from time to time those who say " l am going to use # that have not come up in a while, as though they are well overdue...ok! It's all about chance,  anyone telling you different is selling extra virgin snake oil. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Green Bay
        United States
        Member #169391
        October 15, 2015
        1246 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2016, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone ever told you that you such a generous spirit? The thing l have against strategies is that whatever you working at, may work only once. However when it comes to winning the lottery,  all strategies go out the window. I mean once those ping pong balls start spinning, how on earth does a strategy come into play? Simply put: it doesn't. I read here from time to time those who say " l am going to use # that have not come up in a while, as though they are well overdue...ok! It's all about chance,  anyone telling you different is selling extra virgin snake oil. 

Good point noise-gate.  But my strategy is with a Wisconsin 6/39 RNG game.  I don't believe RNG are totally random.  Stay tuned.  LOL

Never give up.  Banana

Green Bay
          United States
          Member #169391
          October 15, 2015
          1246 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2016, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

A dollar (or two) and a dream. Have to be in it to win it.

Keep on keepin' on

Very true Meatman.  Where else can you buy a magnificent dream for a buck.  Some dreams do come true.  Just ask one of the winners.

Never give up.  Banana

Tulsa
            United States
            Member #172877
            February 7, 2016
            131 Posts
            Posted: August 9, 2016, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

I think you can possibly form strategies for RNG games.  Good luck!

Green Bay
              United States
              Member #169391
              October 15, 2015
              1246 Posts
              Posted: August 9, 2016, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

I think you can possibly form strategies for RNG games.  Good luck!

99% luck, .01% strategy.  Every little bit helps.

Never give up.  Banana

MoneyMike$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Ny
                United States
                Member #167314
                July 5, 2015
                1807 Posts
                Posted: August 9, 2016, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Play the right game for u. Don't be greedy. Use the right strategy (not necessarily this flubber algorithms and math floating around here that'll just help you bypass time usually.. while never gaining a profit). We all went the Mega or Powerball but let's be realistic when it comes to the games the lottery offers first and foremost. Just my take on it.

Creativity..

" What's more likely to happen will happen.. "

Million dollar operation 

Wink

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                  Bay Area - California
                  United States
                  Member #136477
                  December 12, 2012
                  4108 Posts
                  Posted: August 9, 2016, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Good point noise-gate.  But my strategy is with a Wisconsin 6/39 RNG game.  I don't believe RNG are totally random.  Stay tuned.  LOL

All the best with it 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Brooklyn, NY
                    United States
                    Member #169723
                    October 29, 2015
                    879 Posts
                    Posted: August 9, 2016, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Very true Meatman.  Where else can you buy a magnificent dream for a buck.  Some dreams do come true.  Just ask one of the winners.

Yes, some dreams do come true.

But for the unfortunate few, those dreams soon become nightmares.

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                      San Angelo, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1097
                      January 31, 2003
                      1394 Posts
                      Posted: August 9, 2016, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

With all due respect, I use a systematic paper/pencil workout using substitution.
                      While I can't say I've won a jackpot - mainly because I don't play the predator jackpot games - I do win now and then.
                      It's a matter of a having a solid data base having clues that help answer the 'what's next' questions.
                      Choose wisely and correctly and win!
                      No math bullcrap, no statistics, no odds - just using the winning integers to drive a solid set of tracking charts that produce some
                      really amazing trend lines.
                      Unfortunately, a majority of folks who visit LP don't have the time and smarts to handle a systematic system.
                      Everyone who has tried gave up, saying - "it's too complicated."
                      It amazes me how educated folks really think they can win by doing the least amount of work, or, who can't seem to figure out
                      why all the systems folks are bragging about don't win much, if anything.
                      Winning is hard, but not impossible.
                      Thanks

Bay Area - California
                        United States
                        Member #136477
                        December 12, 2012
                        4108 Posts
                        Posted: August 9, 2016, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Just got to thinking GB- should your strategy work & you won on a " regular basis" that would tip off the powers that be & you could then become a "person of interest." Perhaps some going so far as to say that you had ties to Tipton.Big Smile 

Proceed with caution GB.

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                          Member #164727
                          March 12, 2015
                          2527 Posts
                          Posted: August 9, 2016, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Personally I've been walking the streets for decades and still haven't been hit on the head by a meteor. I don't understand some of you people here. You start threads like this one scratching your head wondering why you haven't won yet. You also act as though the lottery owes you a JP simply because you've played for many years.

Nothing wrong in playing a buck or two in hopes of a miracle, but when I see threads that use the words and phrases like "frustration", "how long will this take?" , and so on, I get the idea the a lot of people think it's an inevitable event, like a pizza delivery that's awfully late. 

About a month or so ago someone asked me to show who specifically, I thought didn't realize the true odds against them winning, and I replied that there were too many for me to remember. I'm hoping that person is reading this post.

Crazy

Brooklyn, NY
                            United States
                            Member #169723
                            October 29, 2015
                            879 Posts
                            Posted: August 9, 2016, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Personally I've been walking the streets for decades and still haven't been hit on the head by a meteor. I don't understand some of you people here. You start threads like this one scratching your head wondering why you haven't won yet. You also act as though the lottery owes you a JP simply because you've played for many years.

Nothing wrong in playing a buck or two in hopes of a miracle, but when I see threads that use the words and phrases like "frustration", "how long will this take?" , and so on, I get the idea the a lot of people think it's an inevitable event, like a pizza delivery that's awfully late. 

About a month or so ago someone asked me to show who specifically, I thought didn't realize the true odds against them winning, and I replied that there were too many for me to remember. I'm hoping that person is reading this post.

Crazy

We all know how big the odds of winning a jackpot are but we like talking about winning anyway.

Kind of like hitting your head against a wall, knowing it hurts, but doing it over and over again.

Bang Head Bash Chair

Please sir, may I have another????

The Meatman

Kingofearth's avatar - Kinnak
                              Upstate NY
                              United States
                              Member #174656
                              May 5, 2016
                              766 Posts
                              Posted: August 9, 2016, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

With all due respect, I use a systematic paper/pencil workout using substitution.
                              While I can't say I've won a jackpot - mainly because I don't play the predator jackpot games - I do win now and then.
                              It's a matter of a having a solid data base having clues that help answer the 'what's next' questions.
                              Choose wisely and correctly and win!
                              No math bullcrap, no statistics, no odds - just using the winning integers to drive a solid set of tracking charts that produce some
                              really amazing trend lines.
                              Unfortunately, a majority of folks who visit LP don't have the time and smarts to handle a systematic system.
                              Everyone who has tried gave up, saying - "it's too complicated."
                              It amazes me how educated folks really think they can win by doing the least amount of work, or, who can't seem to figure out
                              why all the systems folks are bragging about don't win much, if anything.
                              Winning is hard, but not impossible.
                              Thanks

Just because a jackpot game has hard odds doesn't mean it's a bad game. If you spend more than a handful of minutes getting some random numbers,whether QP or SP, then you shouldn't play in the first place. Accept the odds, spend a little entertainment money, and hope to win something.