Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Method V2

Topic closed. 53 replies. Last post 2 months ago by wibbs2017.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19881 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2016, 4:32 am - IP Logged

Happy Birthday WIN BIG! scotty921 Smash  Party

Let it Snow Snowman

Poinciana, fl
    United States
    Member #176359
    August 1, 2016
    367 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2016, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Interesting

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2125 Posts
      Posted: August 17, 2016, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Hello scotty 921, the repetition of the last digit to the next of pick4
      Repentindo not in position
      Example
      1st 2nd 3rd 4th
      7 2 1 7
      Next = 8629

South Florida
        United States
        Member #175617
        June 26, 2016
        116 Posts
        Posted: August 17, 2016, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Happy Birthday WIN BIG! scotty921 Smash  Party

Thank you very much .  just so everyone knows turning 47 is the same as turning 46. Everyday is a blessing.

Every choice that was ever made for you and the choices you've made for yourself has put you exactly where you are right now this very second. /G\

theo1946's avatar - spherewall
          Bakersfield, Ca
          United States
          Member #89877
          April 17, 2010
          201 Posts
          Posted: August 17, 2016, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much .  just so everyone knows turning 47 is the same as turning 46. Everyday is a blessing.

Happy Birthday and here is an dated system of yours.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vo43a8gy631y3gc/scoty921.xlsx?dl=0

South Florida
            United States
            Member #175617
            June 26, 2016
            116 Posts
            Posted: August 18, 2016, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Happy Birthday and here is an dated system of yours.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vo43a8gy631y3gc/scoty921.xlsx?dl=0

very nice , thanks

Every choice that was ever made for you and the choices you've made for yourself has put you exactly where you are right now this very second. /G\

South Florida
              United States
              Member #175617
              June 26, 2016
              116 Posts
              Posted: August 18, 2016, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Not bad , first time I hit a play 4.

818midresults

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19881 Posts
                Posted: August 19, 2016, 5:41 am - IP Logged

Not bad , first time I hit a play 4.

818midresults

Awesome Congratulations! Party Hurray!

Let it Snow Snowman

Drmctchr42's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                  Ontario
                  Canada
                  Member #128533
                  May 27, 2012
                  62 Posts
                  Posted: August 19, 2016, 11:29 am - IP Logged

First of all "Happy Belated Birthday".... I just came across your post today.... Im from Ontario and was back testing... I'm gonna try it this afternoon... Playing 9082/1920 and 773... Keep your fingers crossed for me that i picked the right ones lol... Thanks for posting... God bless

Ontario
                    Canada
                    Member #128533
                    May 27, 2012
                    62 Posts
                    Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

My bad... I used the wrong date....grrrr..... playing 1734/1730 and 789... still keeping fingers crossed lol

South Florida
                      United States
                      Member #175617
                      June 26, 2016
                      116 Posts
                      Posted: August 19, 2016, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

My bad... I used the wrong date....grrrr..... playing 1734/1730 and 789... still keeping fingers crossed lol

Please let us know, it would be great if other states can make some money on it. as always stick with it , for several days to see what It can do for you. even if you don't play any money.

South Florida
                        United States
                        Member #175617
                        June 26, 2016
                        116 Posts
                        Posted: August 19, 2016, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

819everesults

well, see for yourself . just so disgusted with not playing that. The way the numbers run it's always there on every workout , the same with 345 , 789 etc. . I had the thought earlier for about 5 seconds but just moved on just because I'm use to seeing it. Had no clue the FRIGGIN P5 and P4  was going to be there on the same line together , just add the 7. just keep moving on to the next draw. as you can see the 869 is there also and on the play 4 in order. this happens when it's working full throttle, hope it stays for awhile.

South Florida
                          United States
                          Member #175617
                          June 26, 2016
                          116 Posts
                          Posted: August 19, 2016, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

820midwork

I have an Ideal, maybe we can all look at this and do some suggestions on what's possible for the tomorrows draw. There's a lot of knowledgeable players here and maybe you can see something that others including myself might not see. use the above posts with the results to get some ideas. hey worth a try right ? keep in mind , this is a Florida only workout , not sure about any other states.

Ontario
                            Canada
                            Member #128533
                            May 27, 2012
                            62 Posts
                            Posted: August 20, 2016, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

scotty... can you please tell me do you use your system for midday/ midday or midday/evening... and do how do I use it for the pick 3 and pick 4?  I've had it in the pick 4 from the pick 3 and I did have a pick 4 but didn't play it.... Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.... Thank you so much

South Florida
                              United States
                              Member #175617
                              June 26, 2016
                              116 Posts
                              Posted: August 21, 2016, 12:26 am - IP Logged

scotty... can you please tell me do you use your system for midday/ midday or midday/evening... and do how do I use it for the pick 3 and pick 4?  I've had it in the pick 4 from the pick 3 and I did have a pick 4 but didn't play it.... Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.... Thank you so much

There really is no science to it, I have no clue to this day as to why they show up and sometimes they don't. As in the most recent photo I posted for midday 8/20/16 , there is 2 ways I have been doing it.

Using the method mentioned above  , on the left side is the older way i was doing it. you just list the last 3 digit winning number under it and add. using the method above depending on the winning pick 4 you place that under the method and add. The right side is based on the previous days winning midday or evening drawing. personally at the moment the older method is still doing better than the newer way.

As far as picking the digits is another beast, you will notice that most of the time the pick 3 winning number is beside the highlighted number in pick 4 list and pick 4 winning number is also in the pick 3. For the most part , If I see a 3 digit number off the highlighted digit I then look to see it in the pick 4 list, If it's there I write it down. I also do the same when looking for a pick 4 number to play in the pick 4 workout, If it's on both the pick 3 and pick 4 I play it.

An example would be is if I see 746 on the pick 3 one or more times coming off a highlighted number, I then look to see if it's on the pick 4 list . If it's there also off of a highlighted number like 467 I write it down in the order if I see it going left to right and up and down in that order for a straight play.

You will notice a lot of times both the winning pick 3 and pick 4 are right there together on both lists (old way). As for the new way , it's just testing right now but the older way is showing more. I play both Midday/evening draws, Gets expensive trying to play all the combinations and I don't recommend that unless you have a ton of money to loose that you don't care about. Try playing $1.00 box on a few before you play on straight, something is better than nothing.