Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Method V2

Topic closed. 53 replies. Last post 2 months ago by wibbs2017.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
seattle
United States
Member #152111
February 5, 2014
1304 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2016, 9:30 am - IP Logged

I made this chart with 2 grids. Its somewhat similar..Its good for P3/4...The good thing about it, you don't have to make different charts everyday. Its base on your last hit  first digit. That's your focus point..The date/ month scenario still applies from Scotty921 thread . Its date the last hit occurred, plus the month using lotto math, see example below, ...To know you are playing the right chart, the date/ month number and first digit touches. When they do, you are playing the right chart. If they don't in either grid,  find the last hit on either grid, but it has to be connected, then use the last hit first digit from it, It will put you in the right area for your next hit. These grids works for mid to mid...and evening to evening...Also for pick 3/4 doubles, you will see the pair or the triad in the grids next to the date/month number or the first digit of the last hit....Examples of what it would look like. If its a double , the pair will show...Example 45 pair= 445 455....for Pick 4....triad  345= 3345 3445 or  3455 basic double....For pick 4 (double double), it would be 4455...and a triple single 4445 and 5554 . 

date/month....

Aug =8...actual date for example Aug 21, would =9..because 21+8=29..drop left number always

Sept=9.......example Sept 3, would=2, because 9+3=12, drop the left number

SWMcCaig's avatar - 9b740053d1be538a3bed55bad1c5746d
    Broken Arrow, OK
    United States
    Member #155206
    May 11, 2014
    1872 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2016, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Very interesting Goseahawks! I'm still a little confused about the instructions though.....do we just use the first digit of the last winning number or do we combine that with the month/day number? If so, do we use the month/day number from the LAST winner, or for the date of the upcoming draw?

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

seattle
      United States
      Member #152111
      February 5, 2014
      1304 Posts
      Posted: August 21, 2016, 11:22 am - IP Logged

u can use the first digit only if u dont understand the month date...the first digit works to

South Florida
        United States
        Member #175617
        June 26, 2016
        116 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2016, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Is it possible for you to do a step by step based on a previous draw ? I like it , something like this I can do comparisons with my workout to better my chances of finding the upcoming draw. Thanks

Every choice that was ever made for you and the choices you've made for yourself has put you exactly where you are right now this very second. /G\

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2122 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2016, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

GOSE PICK 4 PLEASE!!!

South Florida
            United States
            Member #175617
            June 26, 2016
            116 Posts
            Posted: August 21, 2016, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

821midresults

Here is another example of how I do the 317 pick 3 and pick 4 method. as you can see the results and what I was looking at before the drawing. closes I had to the 691 was 696. the pick 5 you can see where that it and a few spots where the 19 was. generally they usually end up together, that's what I look for when choosing numbers.

Every choice that was ever made for you and the choices you've made for yourself has put you exactly where you are right now this very second. /G\

South Florida
              United States
              Member #175617
              June 26, 2016
              116 Posts
              Posted: August 21, 2016, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Here is tonight's Florida drawing workout.

821eve

Sum Buddy's avatar - AVATAR1 zps193xol4h.jpg

United States
                Member #129928
                July 1, 2012
                89 Posts
                Posted: August 26, 2016, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Interesting...   I gave this a try, and landed on 1470 for today's mid Pick 4 (Florida.)  I totally missed the 147 for the Pick 3, which came out as 714.  Bang Head

Going to look at this further.

CrownGirl's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

United States
                  Member #174209
                  April 9, 2016
                  514 Posts
                  Posted: August 26, 2016, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

First off if you know the "my method" post from me a while back then you know pretty much what this one is going to be but with a little twist that I have back tested many times. As for the "My Method" IT'S NOT MINE but just what I use, I have spent many hours reading books and watching  You Tube videos to come up with just using this as a main way to find numbers for the next drawing. It's not a perfect system but just another way.

I have came across at least 50 lotto systems over the past 4 months of individuals saying theirs is "the ultimate lotto system". my opinion is that there isn't just one way , at least not yet. many people here on the forums have certain "systems" they use and if it works well then use it. This is just another option.

I will post a midday and evening for a few days just so you can get an idea of how to do the methods shown and this time I'll keep the pictures up (deleted  the other ones in older post accidentally). This isn't a complicated system, if you can add then you can do this at home yourself. I recommend that you do these workouts for at least a week to get a feel of the way the numbers are coming out and how it reflects on this workout that I do.

If you're happy with writing out like I do then do that, If you like putting it out on excel then do that. for me I have been doing this the same way just because it takes me less than 5 minutes to write this out, so why change. It's also more convenient due to the few guys at work who are looking for this after the drawing and since my job isn't around a computers, I can't do one right away. so you do you and I'll do me.

You'll see the numbers I play after each drawing so at least that way you can get an idea of how I choose my numbers. Again , this is just an option. last note , this is a Florida system and have no idea about other states or countries if this would work. so give it a try in your state and see if it works. I have won $2240 so far in 4 months, could be more but I'm stubborn on just hitting straights but I'm coming around to straight/box and box only.

Pictures to follow with explanation in a bout 30 minutes.

Is this a Florida only workout? For Pick4 how would you know which method to use?

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                    Ontario
                    Canada
                    Member #109243
                    April 9, 2011
                    31437 Posts
                    Posted: August 26, 2016, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

I made this chart with 2 grids. Its somewhat similar..Its good for P3/4...The good thing about it, you don't have to make different charts everyday. Its base on your last hit  first digit. That's your focus point..The date/ month scenario still applies from Scotty921 thread . Its date the last hit occurred, plus the month using lotto math, see example below, ...To know you are playing the right chart, the date/ month number and first digit touches. When they do, you are playing the right chart. If they don't in either grid,  find the last hit on either grid, but it has to be connected, then use the last hit first digit from it, It will put you in the right area for your next hit. These grids works for mid to mid...and evening to evening...Also for pick 3/4 doubles, you will see the pair or the triad in the grids next to the date/month number or the first digit of the last hit....Examples of what it would look like. If its a double , the pair will show...Example 45 pair= 445 455....for Pick 4....triad  345= 3345 3445 or  3455 basic double....For pick 4 (double double), it would be 4455...and a triple single 4445 and 5554 . 

date/month....

Aug =8...actual date for example Aug 21, would =9..because 21+8=29..drop left number always

Sept=9.......example Sept 3, would=2, because 9+3=12, drop the left number

Guess What,Seahawks

Ontario Hit 4544 On The 25th Eek

Nice Call On It

South Florida
                      United States
                      Member #175617
                      June 26, 2016
                      116 Posts
                      Posted: September 3, 2016, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Is this a Florida only workout? For Pick4 how would you know which method to use?

changes every drawing , instructions are there on what to use.

CrownGirl's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

United States
                        Member #174209
                        April 9, 2016
                        514 Posts
                        Posted: September 4, 2016, 9:04 am - IP Logged

changes every drawing , instructions are there on what to use.

Thank you Scotty Smile

seattle
                          United States
                          Member #152111
                          February 5, 2014
                          1304 Posts
                          Posted: September 9, 2016, 10:55 am - IP Logged
                          1. Even numbers is the key to your system scotty...once u have circle  your digits on each matrix..circle the even numbers around it or that touches it..those are your keys for next draw 
                            South Florida
                            United States
                            Member #175617
                            June 26, 2016
                            116 Posts
                            Posted: September 15, 2016, 10:43 pm - IP Logged
                            1. Even numbers is the key to your system scotty...once u have circle  your digits on each matrix..circle the even numbers around it or that touches it..those are your keys for next draw 

Thanks, I appreciate it. when you say "key" what does that mean ?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                              u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19721 Posts
                              Posted: September 16, 2016, 12:51 am - IP Logged

Doubles i know what you mean if you would want them they would never be there, now they won't stop.Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman