Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Goseahawks grids chart P 3/4

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 3 months ago by Goseahawks.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
wisconsin
United States
Member #49379
January 28, 2007
2356 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2016, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Thanks as always Goseahawks

South Florida
    United States
    Member #175617
    June 26, 2016
    116 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2016, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

YOUR LEAD NO WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR FIRST DIGIT WITHIN YOUR LAST HIT.FIND IT ON THE APPROPRIATE CHARTS AND YOUR NEXT HIT WILL BE PART OF IT OR NEXT TO IT. DOUBLES WILL SHOW PAIR ONLY.

Let me see if I get this right. For example for Florida , If the midday draw on 8-21-16 was 691. Then I would add the 8+21=29 and use the first digit of winning of 6 ? then I would look at the chart and see if those three are touching ? if they are , look for the next midday draw around there ?

Every choice that was ever made for you and the choices you've made for yourself has put you exactly where you are right now this very second. /G\

wisconsin
      United States
      Member #49379
      January 28, 2007
      2356 Posts
      Posted: August 21, 2016, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

I believe you use the 6 lead and 9 from the date.

You drop the 2.

wisconsin
        United States
        Member #49379
        January 28, 2007
        2356 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2016, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

I have a question thou tomorrow is the 22 nd so that is 0.

Our pick 3 tonight was 040 so I have 0. 0 do I go back to draw before or just stay with the 0 ? 

Thanks

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
          Winning makes me smile.
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4866 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2016, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

I have a question thou tomorrow is the 22 nd so that is 0.

Our pick 3 tonight was 040 so I have 0. 0 do I go back to draw before or just stay with the 0 ? 

Thanks

You use today's date 8/21 with the 0. So your date number is 9, lead# is 0

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

SWMcCaig's avatar - 9b740053d1be538a3bed55bad1c5746d
            Broken Arrow, OK
            United States
            Member #155206
            May 11, 2014
            1875 Posts
            Posted: August 21, 2016, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

BOOM......system as instructed gave me tonights winner in OK STRAIGHT (128)! Thanks Goseahawks!

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

wisconsin
              United States
              Member #49379
              January 28, 2007
              2356 Posts
              Posted: August 21, 2016, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Oh I thought I would use tomorrow date for tomorrow's draw which is 22  nd ?

Winning makes me smile.
                bel air maryland
                United States
                Member #90251
                April 24, 2010
                4866 Posts
                Posted: August 21, 2016, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Oh I thought I would use tomorrow date for tomorrow's draw which is 22  nd ?

Nope.  It would be the date the last hit occurred, plus the month # using lotto math,

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #49379
                  January 28, 2007
                  2356 Posts
                  Posted: August 21, 2016, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Ok I got it now.

Thanks

Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                    seattle
                    United States
                    Member #152111
                    February 5, 2014
                    1309 Posts
                    Posted: August 22, 2016, 12:23 am - IP Logged

here's how it works again,,,,,if the last draw hit on the 20th, it gives results for today 21st...so in reference to the date/month...look at when the last hit occurred..the confusion is that, people were using today's date , as there date month number, no people, its yesterdays date 20th + 8=8 as your date and month number....

+8

----

28.keep the right digit only, drop the left...this system works for mid for mid...and eve for eve

if u want to get the number for tomorrow which is Monday aug 22, you will use the 21st date/month......not the 22nd...hope this cleared things up

Winning makes me smile.
                      bel air maryland
                      United States
                      Member #90251
                      April 24, 2010
                      4866 Posts
                      Posted: August 22, 2016, 12:46 am - IP Logged

same here,,thats where im stuck at...if u look at chart a on aug 12th , u guys hit 418...4 is the lead number..next to it was 731......and 731 next to it was 487, 2 actual numbers,  1 mirror...78 pair  with the mirrored 9=784...and 487 produce 144..the 14 pair into a double next to it...and 144 produce the 018 next to it also

I think I see how to narrow down the choices. If you see the same number in BOTH grids from the date/ lead # OR the same number twice in one grid that would the number to play. More back testing will be needed to see if this is consistent.

Good  Luck!!!

seattle
                        United States
                        Member #152111
                        February 5, 2014
                        1309 Posts
                        Posted: August 22, 2016, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Let me see if I get this right. For example for Florida , If the midday draw on 8-21-16 was 691. Then I would add the 8+21=29 and use the first digit of winning of 6 ? then I would look at the chart and see if those three are touching ? if they are , look for the next midday draw around there ?

florida miday hits

691 hit sun 21st

823 hit sat 20th

545 hit fri 19th

137 hit thur 18th

starting  18th trying to get 19th...137 hit....on the 18th. First find the last hit on the grid or grids, Second get the date month number . So that would be  18+8=6...now look and see if the first digit of last hit which was a 1, touches the 6..it dont, so you would just use 1 as your lead...as u can see in the grid, 45 pair is next to it...45=445 455 hit on the next day fri the 19th

next draw...we got 545,now we want to get 823...so 545 hit on the 19th.. Find 545 on grid, and get date month number . It would be 19+8=7..remember to drop the left digit, keeping the right, 19th represent the date it hit. Now look and see if 5 the first digit of last hit and 7 the date month number touches..they do, in one grid, dont in the other, so i would just the last numbers 545 to get 823, because that combo connect to the other...832 hit on Aug 20th

Now lets get 691....first find 823 on the grid, second, get the month date number, which would be 8..See if  it connects to the 8, the first digit of last hit and the same digit as the month date number, the answer would be yes it the same number, and as you can see 691 ,the next hit, is right there on the 21st

So for Monday, the Aug 22nd,,,,,, 9 will be your month date number...6 your first digit lead number

Hope I cleared all this up everyone...again stop asking me to do your state..look at the example here from Florida miday pick 3, as you can see it works, it got 3 hits in a row, off the same grid chart

NOTE !!THE NEXT HIT SPINS OF THE LAST HIT, NO MATTER WHAT NUMBER TOUCHES most times 

seattle
                          United States
                          Member #152111
                          February 5, 2014
                          1309 Posts
                          Posted: August 22, 2016, 1:33 am - IP Logged

Here's another grid, this one works 2 ways, the same way as the other or u can use the first digit only as your area of interest for your next hit The orange colored number represents your last first digit,. and it comes with 3 grids...and the mirror grid to its left or right

example using 137 that hit in Florida Aug 18th mid day.....1 will be the lead number...so find the 1 grid in orange. It comes with 3 grids . One of those grids will produce the next hit, and it will touch that 1. As you can see, it touched the 45pair, for 545 that hit the 19th....The good thing about this grid chart,  is that u don't have to use the month/ date, if u don't want to.. But if u do use it, remember u both numbers has to touch within the 3 grids, if not, use its mirror grids. That's a total of 6 grids u would have to look at.......Again, make sure that the date/month number, touches the first digit of last hit..that would be the grids to use. I assure u the hit will be there. ...I PERSONAL LIKE THIS GRID BETTER USING THE FIRST DIGIT Scenario

Can someone repost this grid with the colored numbers groups..Im not good at posting and editing pictures on lotto post. Help me help u..thx

South Florida
                            United States
                            Member #175617
                            June 26, 2016
                            116 Posts
                            Posted: August 22, 2016, 8:49 am - IP Logged

florida miday hits

691 hit sun 21st

823 hit sat 20th

545 hit fri 19th

137 hit thur 18th

starting  18th trying to get 19th...137 hit....on the 18th. First find the last hit on the grid or grids, Second get the date month number . So that would be  18+8=6...now look and see if the first digit of last hit which was a 1, touches the 6..it dont, so you would just use 1 as your lead...as u can see in the grid, 45 pair is next to it...45=445 455 hit on the next day fri the 19th

next draw...we got 545,now we want to get 823...so 545 hit on the 19th.. Find 545 on grid, and get date month number . It would be 19+8=7..remember to drop the left digit, keeping the right, 19th represent the date it hit. Now look and see if 5 the first digit of last hit and 7 the date month number touches..they do, in one grid, dont in the other, so i would just the last numbers 545 to get 823, because that combo connect to the other...832 hit on Aug 20th

Now lets get 691....first find 823 on the grid, second, get the month date number, which would be 8..See if  it connects to the 8, the first digit of last hit and the same digit as the month date number, the answer would be yes it the same number, and as you can see 691 ,the next hit, is right there on the 21st

So for Monday, the Aug 22nd,,,,,, 9 will be your month date number...6 your first digit lead number

Hope I cleared all this up everyone...again stop asking me to do your state..look at the example here from Florida miday pick 3, as you can see it works, it got 3 hits in a row, off the same grid chart

NOTE !!THE NEXT HIT SPINS OF THE LAST HIT, NO MATTER WHAT NUMBER TOUCHES most times 

Excellent thanks for the explanation , got it now. One more question, do you find a more predominant way a number comes in ? For example up until the Aug.1st I was able to figure out the 80% chance order of the next hit using the method I use , now it's tougher. Examples are top to bottom , left to right bottom to top right to Left.

Every choice that was ever made for you and the choices you've made for yourself has put you exactly where you are right now this very second. /G\

seattle
                              United States
                              Member #152111
                              February 5, 2014
                              1309 Posts
                              Posted: August 22, 2016, 9:01 am - IP Logged

YOUR LEAD NO WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR FIRST DIGIT WITHIN YOUR LAST HIT.FIND IT ON THE APPROPRIATE CHARTS AND YOUR NEXT HIT WILL BE PART OF IT OR NEXT TO IT. DOUBLES WILL SHOW PAIR ONLY.

Hello DIVINE GUIDANCE, thanks for reposting the first grid.you did a great job, looks professional...but i was wondering can u re post the second grid the same way with the colored lead numbers, and instructions under the bottom. It may be a little challenging to fit, but im sure you can  make it  big enough for folks to see the numbers......to be honest, this grid is better than the first one...i didn't want to post it first, because i wanted to see the response from the first one,,,so  now i believe this one will bring more people to like....thks u