Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Goseahawks grids chart P 3/4

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 3 months ago by Goseahawks.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
seattle
United States
Member #152111
February 5, 2014
1310 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2016, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Excellent thanks for the explanation , got it now. One more question, do you find a more predominant way a number comes in ? For example up until the Aug.1st I was able to figure out the 80% chance order of the next hit using the method I use , now it's tougher. Examples are top to bottom , left to right bottom to top right to Left.

with the 2 grids...it changes..sometimes the hits come 3-4 in a row from same grid...other times, the date month number and lead number wont connect, leaving u with just the lead number to go off from....i do a lot of wheeling to get my combo..if you notice, that the entire combo, will be in the grid, with only the pair touching next to the lead number or the date month number.....its definitely good for getting pairs, because they will connect,,,,,,,but this new grid i post , i assure u is better with less steps, but with more grids to choose from.....most times the next combo to hit, is connected to the last hit within the grids...

i believe that the 6 or the 9 will repeat for fl miday game today giving u these pairs

65 68 69 60 67 95 98 91 97 92 93 90...78905 are yur keys one or more of these digit will appear in mid day

seattle
    United States
    Member #152111
    February 5, 2014
    1310 Posts
    Posted: August 23, 2016, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Info pertaining to 3X3 grids

The only time that u would use the mirrored grid, if 2 things don't happens,,,first in order to know you have the right grid, 1st. the last hit has to appear in the grid and connected. 2nd. while looking at it, making sure the date month and the lead all connects...that's 2 things in one...Example, if your last hit was 234...first look in the 2 grid, reason because the number started with a 2. Then see if the date month and lead number connects....if they don't...look in the mirrored grid, which will be 7, because 7 is mirrored to2.......once in the mirrored grid, see if you can find the complete combo connected, and date month and lead all connected, if so u have the right grid for the next hit,,,,if neither or part of the 2 steps don't occur, at least try to find the last hit 234 connected.......and use the lead number only as your area of interest for the next hit...Now, sometimes the last hit combo may not connect when u look for it in all 6 grids...234, may come 734....meaning you may see the 34 pair connected, but don't see the 2 ...that means that 7, represents the 2, and 7 now become your lead number that connects to date month number.. Hope this cleared everything up

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5912 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2016, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Link for download, thanks to Goseahawks!!

https://app.box.com/s/5w8g2slkjtm8ao99fjynudvpb327bu4p

The boxes on the right grid are the mirrors of the left grids.

The formula below is the formula that converts the left grid.

=MOD(C2+5,10)

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5912 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2016, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Link for download, thanks to Goseahawks!!

https://app.box.com/s/5w8g2slkjtm8ao99fjynudvpb327bu4p

The boxes on the right grid are the mirrors of the left grids.

The formula below is the formula that converts the left grid.

=MOD(C2+5,10)

If you play in Florida pay close attention to this thread for Deb's Pairs and Flats keys.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/305538/57

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #4924
          June 3, 2004
          5912 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2016, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Eve draw last night 743. do you consider the 4 touches every digit?

sweetfantasea5's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
            Member #176662
            August 18, 2016
            246 Posts
            Posted: August 26, 2016, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

I made this chart with 2 grids. Its somewhat similar to Scotty921..Its good for P3/4...The good thing about it, you don't have to make different charts everyday. Its base on your last hit first or lead digit. That's your focus point or area your next hit will occur..The date/ month scenario still applies from Scotty921 thread . It would be the date the last hit occurred, plus the month # using lotto math, see example below, ...To know you are playing the right chart, the date/ month number and first digittouches. When they do, you are playing the right chart. If they don't in either grid,  find the last hit combination, which should be connected in either grid, but, again, it has to be connected. Use the last draw first digit from it, It will put you in the right area for your next hit. These grids works for mid for mid...and evening for evening...Also for Pick 3/4 doubles, you will see the pair or the triad only in the grids next to the date/month number or the first digit of the last hit....Examples of what it would look like. If a double hits in upcoming draw , the pair will show only...Examples 45 pair= 445 455....for Pick 4....triad  345= 3345 3445 or  3455 basic double....For pick 4 (double double), it would be 4455...and a triple single 4445 and 5554 . Back test to see results.

Note!!...all results should connect in some way ,and touches either the lead number or the month/date number.

Please don't ask me to do your states draw,and  read the instructions. If you still don't understand, ask a fellow

Date/month.How it works. Month #s are, Jan=1, Feb=2, Mar =3 etc etc .Months like Oct, Nov Dec has 2 digits.Just add numbers together, like getting the root sum. Oct=1+0, which =1.......Nov=1+1, which =2......Dec=1+2,which=3

Aug =8...actual date for example Aug 21, would =9..because 21+8=29..drop left number always

Sept=9.......example Sept 3, would=2, because 9+3=12, drop the left number

Just so you're aware, I think your grid almost helped me win the Pick 5...

sweetfantasea5's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
              Member #176662
              August 18, 2016
              246 Posts
              Posted: August 28, 2016, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Just so you're aware, I think your grid almost helped me win the Pick 5...

I am using this grid to predict pick 5 numbers and as I've posted in my last thread in the Pick 5 Florida forum, I almost got it right (box)

My Prediction for tonight 19568 

Tonight's evening number 98016

I was off by 1 number. I put a 5 and it was a 0 in it. I play boxes.

I think I'm onto something, somehow.. using your grid.. So, I'll just keep playing like this. Thanks for sharing.

dannyboyhouston's avatar - lottery scratch_off_light_shirt-p235645499971128473gyb4_400.jpg
                houston texas
                United States
                Member #130267
                July 10, 2012
                6300 Posts
                Posted: August 28, 2016, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

YOUR LEAD NO WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR FIRST DIGIT WITHIN YOUR LAST HIT.FIND IT ON THE APPROPRIATE CHARTS AND YOUR NEXT HIT WILL BE PART OF IT OR NEXT TO IT. DOUBLES WILL SHOW PAIR ONLY.

Love the chart and I actually found the grid that was done in excel and have started using it here in Texas, Thanks Goseahawks for the excel program.

This is what I came up with for Texas tomorrow

8-29= 7

Last number 7

I have no doubt that 958 will play and hope that it comes in the exact order

If you want to catch many hits, cast a wide net.

If you are not getting any hits, then take your hook out of the water.

seattle
                  United States
                  Member #152111
                  February 5, 2014
                  1310 Posts
                  Posted: August 29, 2016, 1:59 am - IP Logged

Love the chart and I actually found the grid that was done in excel and have started using it here in Texas, Thanks Goseahawks for the excel program.

This is what I came up with for Texas tomorrow

8-29= 7

Last number 7

I have no doubt that 958 will play and hope that it comes in the exact order

There are about  120 singles in this p5 game....I'm been doing major studying on this game, even though I can't play there, because I'm in Seattle..I do know, that aa all  single combo hits about 3 times a month, and that double combos type combinations rules the game...I'll continue to research more facts about this game

seattle
                    United States
                    Member #152111
                    February 5, 2014
                    1310 Posts
                    Posted: September 9, 2016, 10:24 am - IP Logged
                    • New info, the even numbers around yur last hit first digit, are yur keys for next draw ..example:, if the last hit combo was 980.. first find it on the matrixs, now, concentrate @ the 9...look at all  the even numbers that touches it...most likely one of them will be in the next draw...looking at the matrix to the left, u have 980 at the top and bottom,  but at the  top, its surrounded by 0268...at the  bottom,  its 2 and 8...so since both show 2 and 8s...those  would be my keys..meaning one of the digits should show in next draw.,,,Now from this point, make pairs that touches those digits....also ,if  u cant find your complete last hit on the matrix,  then look for it to come like this...980=985 or 930 or 804...as u notice, the pair is there, but the missing or other number is mirrored..as these still representsthe 980...if its a mirror pair thar hits last draw, look @ first  digit..doubles only shows up as pairs using these matrix ....to help narrow down, look for combo in both matrix, and see which key digits are showing the most...Note..as long as no all odd combo show, your key will be correct...as we all know, an even number, are in just about every draw.....back test