Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Goseahawks grid 2 PICK 3/4

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 3 months ago by wibbs2017.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
seattle
United States
Member #152111
February 5, 2014
1309 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2016, 1:51 am - IP Logged

Here's another grid, this one works 2 ways, the same way as the other ,I posted yesterday or u can use the first digit only as your area of interest for your next hit The orange colored number represents your last first digit,. and it comes with 3 grids...and the mirror grid to its left or right

Example using 137 that hit in Florida Aug 18th mid day.....1 will be the lead number...so find the 1 grid in orange. It comes with 3 grids . One of those grids will produce the next hit, and it will touch that 1. As you can see, it touched the 45pair, for 545 that hit the 19th....The good thing about this grid chart,  is that u don't have to use the month/ date, if u don't want to.. But if u do use it, remember u both numbers has to touch within the 3 grids, if not, use its mirror grids. That's a total of 6 grids u would have to look at.......Again, make sure that the date/month number, touches the first digit of last hit..that would be the grids to use. I assure u the hit will be there.Some the next hit will give you the pair and the other number mirrored, but still connected ...I PERSONAL LIKE THIS GRID BETTER USING THE FIRST DIGIT Scenario, just make sure u find the connecting last hit combination within the 3 grids first, if not use the mirror grid

Can someone re post this grid with the colored numbers groups..Im not good at posting and editing pictures on lotto post. If you  post , please don't change the format,,,The instruction at the bottom of grid, just  omit.    Help me help u..thx

Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
    seattle
    United States
    Member #152111
    February 5, 2014
    1309 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2016, 2:15 am - IP Logged

Sometimes the next hit will give you the pair and the other number mirrored, but still connected...

Madison, WI
      United States
      Member #172977
      February 11, 2016
      515 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2016, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Ok, having some trouble with this. Wisconsin yesterday was 040, so I use the 0 box. That gives me 3 grids, and the next draw will come from those 3 grids touching one of the 0s? Seems like that leaves open almost any potential combination. Maybe I'm getting it wrong?

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11119 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2016, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Ok, having some trouble with this. Wisconsin yesterday was 040, so I use the 0 box. That gives me 3 grids, and the next draw will come from those 3 grids touching one of the 0s? Seems like that leaves open almost any potential combination. Maybe I'm getting it wrong?

He shows the ones to use .  Why muddle the subject as usual!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Madison, WI
          United States
          Member #172977
          February 11, 2016
          515 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2016, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

He shows the ones to use .  Why muddle the subject as usual!

We know your intelligence surpasses mine, so what do I do with the 3 grids in the 0 box?

Thanks for your assistance.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11119 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2016, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

We know your intelligence surpasses mine, so what do I do with the 3 grids in the 0 box?

Thanks for your assistance.

Goosehawk already explained in great detail how to use it.  Read the explanation.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Madison, WI
              United States
              Member #172977
              February 11, 2016
              515 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2016, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Goosehawk already explained in great detail how to use it.  Read the explanation.

Sorry I don't get it. If I have first digit 0 yesterday, what are the grids suggesting I do today?

theo1946's avatar - spherewall
                Bakersfield, Ca
                United States
                Member #89877
                April 17, 2010
                201 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2016, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Here's another grid, this one works 2 ways, the same way as the other ,I posted yesterday or u can use the first digit only as your area of interest for your next hit The orange colored number represents your last first digit,. and it comes with 3 grids...and the mirror grid to its left or right

Example using 137 that hit in Florida Aug 18th mid day.....1 will be the lead number...so find the 1 grid in orange. It comes with 3 grids . One of those grids will produce the next hit, and it will touch that 1. As you can see, it touched the 45pair, for 545 that hit the 19th....The good thing about this grid chart,  is that u don't have to use the month/ date, if u don't want to.. But if u do use it, remember u both numbers has to touch within the 3 grids, if not, use its mirror grids. That's a total of 6 grids u would have to look at.......Again, make sure that the date/month number, touches the first digit of last hit..that would be the grids to use. I assure u the hit will be there.Some the next hit will give you the pair and the other number mirrored, but still connected ...I PERSONAL LIKE THIS GRID BETTER USING THE FIRST DIGIT Scenario, just make sure u find the connecting last hit combination within the 3 grids first, if not use the mirror grid

Can someone re post this grid with the colored numbers groups..Im not good at posting and editing pictures on lotto post. If you  post , please don't change the format,,,The instruction at the bottom of grid, just  omit.    Help me help u..thx

Try this

https://www.dropbox.com/s/blynv93wh7w3cwg/GoSeahawks%20Chart.xlsx?dl=0

United States
                  Member #170995
                  December 26, 2015
                  46 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2016, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Great Chart theo1964 I could be wrong but I think each digit should be in its own box but again i could be wrong 

Thank you

Bakersfield, Ca
                    United States
                    Member #89877
                    April 17, 2010
                    201 Posts
                    Posted: August 22, 2016, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Great Chart theo1964 I could be wrong but I think each digit should be in its own box but again i could be wrong 

Thank you

Chart updated

United States
                      Member #170995
                      December 26, 2015
                      46 Posts
                      Posted: August 22, 2016, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Ok theo1946 now you are going to tell me to go to hell lol but there 3 Grids on each side after the 074 should be a space after the 290 space same on other side i might be wrong

Bakersfield, Ca
                        United States
                        Member #89877
                        April 17, 2010
                        201 Posts
                        Posted: August 22, 2016, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

I'll check it. I was in a hurry. Here you go. Easy fix.

reddog's avatar - patch
                          Greensboro, North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #1616
                          June 5, 2003
                          1285 Posts
                          Posted: August 22, 2016, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Ok theo1946 now you are going to tell me to go to hell lol but there 3 Grids on each side after the 074 should be a space after the 290 space same on other side i might be wrong

you could always improvise by printing it up and taking a sharpie and boxing them out. Easy fix.

US Flag

United States
                            Member #170995
                            December 26, 2015
                            46 Posts
                            Posted: August 22, 2016, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

you could always improvise by printing it up and taking a sharpie and boxing them out. Easy fix.

Then what would be the point lol

United States
                              Member #170995
                              December 26, 2015
                              46 Posts
                              Posted: August 22, 2016, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Then what would be the point lol

it would also be great if the first digit would highlight in the whole row