Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Goseahawks grid 2 PICK 3/4

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 3 months ago by wibbs2017.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
seattle
United States
Member #152111
February 5, 2014
1309 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2016, 7:41 am - IP Logged

One more dumb question...two different scenarios....1) What is the date/month number, lead number, and last combo ALL touch in TWO or more grids? Does that mean the hit can come out of EITHER grid?......2) What do you do on the nights where the lead number, date/month number and last combo don't connect in ANY of the six grids, and the last winner can't be found connecting in ANY of the six grids? Do we SKIP playing on those days?

If all number type touch in 2 or more grids, both grids will get hit, but one will  give all the actual numbers connected,  and the other ,the pair, 1 mirror,  or both combo will show in both...if nothing connects, which is rare ,u can either don't play or look for the last hit to be in a pair/ 1 mirror form, and use the lead digit as your  main area of interest

seattle
    United States
    Member #152111
    February 5, 2014
    1309 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2016, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Does this help any?

Instructions.

This is the last time i will explain...the only time that u would use the mirrored grid, if 2 things don't happens,,,first in order to know you have the right grid,  1st. the  last hit has to appear in the grid and connected.  2nd. while looking at it, making sure the date month and the lead all connects...that's 2 things in one...Example, if your last hit was 234...first look in the 2 grid, reason because the number started with a 2. Then see if the date month and lead number connects....if they don't...look in the mirrored grid, which will be 7, because 7 is mirrored to2.......once in the mirrored grid, see if you can find the complete combo connected, and date month and lead  all connected, if so u have the right grid for the next hit,,,,if neither or part of the 2 steps don't occur, at least try to find the last hit 234 connected.......and use the lead number only as your area of interest for the next hit...Now, sometimes the last hit combo may not connect when u look for it in all 6 grids...234, may come 734....meaning you may see the 34 pair connected, but don't see the 2 ...that means that 7, represents the 2, and 7 now become your lead number that connects to date month number.. Hope this cleared everything up

notice that your chart is off,,,numbers doest match my chart...maybe need to redo and repost.,,,,but i like it,,especially with the colors,,just wanted to let you know

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5896 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2016, 10:39 am - IP Logged

notice that your chart is off,,,numbers doest match my chart...maybe need to redo and repost.,,,,but i like it,,especially with the colors,,just wanted to let you know

Then the values in the original download are wrong. I only did the colors. Where and which values are wrong? In the original post the values are not very clear.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
        From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
        United States
        Member #49750
        February 13, 2007
        439 Posts
        Posted: August 24, 2016, 10:50 am - IP Logged

982 hit on the 22nd..so it would be 22+8=0 and 9...so u would have 0 as the Date month number  and 9 as the lead..so yur next hit will come out of the 9 grid..the one in the middle..as all connected numbers  or the pair with the mirrored number to complete the full combo...650 hit,all connected to the 9/0..it right there, u just did the steps wrong

Thanks, Goseahawks! I will back test your suggestions back to 8/1/16 and see the placement of the winning numbers. BTW, I am still sore about your seavultures  kicking my  super bowl 50 champs behind 3 years ago! However, I also remember the good old days of Steve Largent and Dave Kreig V. Elway and Sammy Winder, etc., when your team was in our AFC West division and the sea vultures were bottom feeders! That is a topic for another day though! lol.

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11119 Posts
          Posted: August 24, 2016, 11:51 am - IP Logged

01. 80

09.  72

49.   32

I get 237,001,499

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

theo1946's avatar - spherewall
            Bakersfield, Ca
            United States
            Member #89877
            April 17, 2010
            201 Posts
            Posted: August 24, 2016, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Then the values in the original download are wrong. I only did the colors. Where and which values are wrong? In the original post the values are not very clear.

I just checked the original post and I found one that was not correct. Here is the updated version.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/blynv93wh7w3cwg/GoSeahawks%20Chart.xlsx?dl=0

Any more problems, please let me know.

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5896 Posts
              Posted: August 24, 2016, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

I just checked the original post and I found one that was not correct. Here is the updated version.

I downloaded your chart and I don't see any difference than the one I posted. Would you please verify this.

United States
                Member #170995
                December 26, 2015
                46 Posts
                Posted: August 24, 2016, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Tx evening

014 104 140 064 604 640 048 084 049 094 148 184 164 641 704 740 708 780 748

784 134 194 234 248 249 684 694 730 731 738 739 760 768 791 794 798

Bakersfield, Ca
                  United States
                  Member #89877
                  April 17, 2010
                  201 Posts
                  Posted: August 24, 2016, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

I downloaded your chart and I don't see any difference than the one I posted. Would you please verify this.

If I remember correctly, it was the 296, first set in the second column. I thought the 6 was a zero.

seattle
                    United States
                    Member #152111
                    February 5, 2014
                    1309 Posts
                    Posted: August 24, 2016, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

thx theo for fixing my mistake , there was only 2 mistakes in the original grid from grids 5 and 6....913 should have been 963,  other than that, i rechecked it , and now it looks good.    i apologize...good job

Bakersfield, Ca
                      United States
                      Member #89877
                      April 17, 2010
                      201 Posts
                      Posted: August 24, 2016, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

thx theo for fixing my mistake , there was only 2 mistakes in the original grid from grids 5 and 6....913 should have been 963,  other than that, i rechecked it , and now it looks good.    i apologize...good job

Your welcome and thank you

Bakersfield, Ca
                        United States
                        Member #89877
                        April 17, 2010
                        201 Posts
                        Posted: August 25, 2016, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

I was just informed that the date cell wasn't working. I have corrected the issue. Sorry about that.

Any other problems, let me know.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                          From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                          United States
                          Member #49750
                          February 13, 2007
                          439 Posts
                          Posted: August 26, 2016, 12:22 am - IP Logged

982 hit on the 22nd..so it would be 22+8=0 and 9...so u would have 0 as the Date month number  and 9 as the lead..so yur next hit will come out of the 9 grid..the one in the middle..as all connected numbers  or the pair with the mirrored number to complete the full combo...650 hit,all connected to the 9/0..it right there, u just did the steps wrong

...it [numbers] right there, u just did the steps wrong

Yup, perfectly sums up my problem! I did the wrong steps again last night (8/25), even though two of the numbers were there touching the lead number 2!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

selena141's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                            new york
                            United States
                            Member #166048
                            May 3, 2015
                            83 Posts
                            Posted: August 26, 2016, 2:00 am - IP Logged

Hi Lakerben,

How did you get your numbers?

01. 80

09 72

49 32

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #4924
                              June 3, 2004
                              5896 Posts
                              Posted: August 26, 2016, 5:17 am - IP Logged

Hi Lakerben,

How did you get your numbers?

01. 80

09 72

49 32

Like he gets all his numbers, The LEGEND pulls them out of his A$$.