Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Goseahawks grid 2 PICK 3/4

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 3 months ago by wibbs2017.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11119 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2016, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Like he gets all his numbers, The LEGEND pulls them out of his A$$.

True to form?  Is a $$ your real name?  You sure act like it.

Stick to your own methods and try acting like a man not a punk kid.

Idea

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

selena141's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
    new york
    United States
    Member #166048
    May 3, 2015
    83 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2016, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

I believe the question was for Lakerben. Why are you responding with such negativity. Oh I guess your system must be better than his?

South Florida
      United States
      Member #175617
      June 26, 2016
      116 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2016, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

This is for all those emails over the past week about "why it doesn't work" , "I need to go back 3-5 days to do a mirror those to find today's" etc. My co-worker saw what I did without even speaking to each other about what we were playing (never do). so if you want to be helpful , it's always welcome but if you want to be negative towards everything keep it to yourself. I was also down to 59 cents in the bank account after paying all my bills , I used $7.00 in change to play to get $250.00. feeling blessed that's for sure.  also 7 of 10 draws this week I had 2 of 3 numbers on pick 3 and 3 of 4 on pick 4. I use my list hand in hand with Goseahawks grid this week, you all might want to look at that.

"Just keeping it real"

Every choice that was ever made for you and the choices you've made for yourself has put you exactly where you are right now this very second. /G\

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11119 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2016, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

This is for all those emails over the past week about "why it doesn't work" , "I need to go back 3-5 days to do a mirror those to find today's" etc. My co-worker saw what I did without even speaking to each other about what we were playing (never do). so if you want to be helpful , it's always welcome but if you want to be negative towards everything keep it to yourself. I was also down to 59 cents in the bank account after paying all my bills , I used $7.00 in change to play to get $250.00. feeling blessed that's for sure.  also 7 of 10 draws this week I had 2 of 3 numbers on pick 3 and 3 of 4 on pick 4. I use my list hand in hand with Goseahawks grid this week, you all might want to look at that.

"Just keeping it real"

Good job scotty.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11119 Posts
          Posted: August 26, 2016, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

I believe the question was for Lakerben. Why are you responding with such negativity. Oh I guess your system must be better than his?

There are several members who respond as such and have no systems but they feel free to slander. They are extremely jealous of what I have given to this site.

I agree Selena but the moderator needs to act on these situations.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
            wisconsin
            United States
            Member #49379
            January 28, 2007
            2356 Posts
            Posted: August 27, 2016, 12:34 am - IP Logged

I agree with you.

Lp wasn't like this year's ago.

All the rudeness shouldn't even be able to be posted in the first place.

Lp needs to be cleaned up

There used to be alot of systems posted but people have really gotten out of hand.

All I say if you don't like what you see move on !

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19859 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2016, 3:09 am - IP Logged

"Just keeping it real"

Awesome Job!! scotty921  PartyParty

Let it Snow Snowman

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5903 Posts
                Posted: August 27, 2016, 4:55 am - IP Logged

Unless I did the value he posted, 137 as the last draw, wrong. The numbers he posted are no where close, which leads me to believe, he is not using Goseahawks methods.

South Florida
                  United States
                  Member #175617
                  June 26, 2016
                  116 Posts
                  Posted: August 27, 2016, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Awesome Job!! scotty921  PartyParty

Thank you !!!! so close to the 064 tonight, I had 074.

Every choice that was ever made for you and the choices you've made for yourself has put you exactly where you are right now this very second. /G\

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                    From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                    United States
                    Member #49750
                    February 13, 2007
                    439 Posts
                    Posted: August 28, 2016, 1:01 am - IP Logged

True to form?  Is a $$ your real name?  You sure act like it.

Stick to your own methods and try acting like a man not a punk kid.

Idea

There are several members who respond as such and have no systems but they feel free to slander. They are extremely jealous of what I have given to this site.

Playing the innocent victim again, aren't we Lakerben? As far as I am concerned, CARBOB is just stating the obvious: you are just a legend in your own mind and irritating as heck! I, for one, don't like the way you pick arguments and fights with other posters and when they call your bluff, you go crying for the moderator to "act on these situations". Who is "extremely jealous" of you? Can you name one?

Good system posters like WIND and others left, because they can't stand your childish and crude behavior towards them! Keep posting your silly systems that don't make sense and leave other posters alone!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11119 Posts
                      Posted: August 28, 2016, 2:09 am - IP Logged

Talk about irratating. Another punk kid with no systems shooting his mouth off. Who do you think you are ?

Wind left on his own.  He made it a point to run down everyone's systems but his own which by my opinion were not systems.  He was set straight by more than one member that didn't care for his uppity attitude.

My systems are used by many members on this site and they pm me all the time saying they have won with them.  They are on manual's site and I've seen them used other sites.  I've seen them on several of the p3 threads all the time.  I'm right since you have nothing to show but resentment which makes you look foolish.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5903 Posts
                        Posted: August 28, 2016, 5:28 am - IP Logged

Then you explain where you got your numbers from. This is Goseahawks thread, you posted some jib-a-jabber that you came up with, that has nothing to do with his methods, admit it. If you have given so much, where are the stats to prove it. You have no prediction stats.

Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                          seattle
                          United States
                          Member #152111
                          February 5, 2014
                          1310 Posts
                          Posted: August 28, 2016, 7:46 am - IP Logged

"Just keeping it real"

great job ,my friend..keep it up

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5903 Posts
                            Posted: August 28, 2016, 11:55 am - IP Logged

great job ,my friend..keep it up

He does very good. Is there any way to integrate your method with his?

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11119 Posts
                              Posted: August 28, 2016, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Then you explain where you got your numbers from. This is Goseahawks thread, you posted some jib-a-jabber that you came up with, that has nothing to do with his methods, admit it. If you have given so much, where are the stats to prove it. You have no prediction stats.

I play against the Nm lottery and that's it. If you want stats go to thr NFL.

Its a waste of time to me. I'm busy working on my systems.  I have a new one that hits great but I won't post any more that's it.  I'm done contributing. I don't even spend that much time on here anymore.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag