Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is it easier to win pick 3 or pick 4 in your own experience?

43 replies. Last post 10 days ago by bigdaddy.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
Member #81314
October 16, 2009
19008 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2016, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

You don't really win at pick 3, but you should get 60% payback by playing some rule. Better is 75% when putting more effort into it. The 100% plus is in the gamble zone. With a fatter bankroll your play better.

Agree with stupid

I've won a lot on both games, but, I like pick 3, better, because, you can win pick 4 amounts , playing pick 3.

If you win, $3,250.00 on pick 4, you have to go pay taxes.  If you play a pick 3, 10 times, and it hits, it's tax free?

That's my theory and I"m sticking to it.

It all depends on how you play the numbers.

I've been looking at Root sums in pick 3, and I see a pattern, and I missed the money yesterday, because, I thought about bankrolling the sums, but, didn't, and I be (**&^, one of them hit.

I decided, I didn't want to bankroll the sums for the chicken change.  If I bankroll a sum, I want to combo them all , not just win, $50.00 after spending $24.00.

Good luck everyone with which ever game you like the best.

The Struggle is real!

New York, NY
    United States
    Member #140634
    March 23, 2013
    2986 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2016, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Really the point that I was making, was that all things are connected in some way or another. If something happens with one thing then the chance of something else happening with the same 'thing' after are very strong. It's just a matter of finding the connection. That's what I've seen in terms of things being easier.

New York, NY
      United States
      Member #140634
      March 23, 2013
      2986 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2016, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Really the point that I was making, was that all things are connected in some way or another. If something happens with one thing then the chance of something else happening with the same 'thing' after are very strong. It's just a matter of finding the connection. That's what I've seen in terms of things being easier.

To this one last time, 309+249 is 548. So the connection is made. What was tonight's NY pick 3 number? 809. Mirror the 3. Straight. 039 came out last week. That is before. It's not hard to bring something after and turn it into before. It's just a matter of understanding what is at what moment.

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Bronx, NY
        United States
        Member #164554
        March 6, 2015
        797 Posts
        Posted: October 24, 2016, 12:15 am - IP Logged

To this one last time, 309+249 is 548. So the connection is made. What was tonight's NY pick 3 number? 809. Mirror the 3. Straight. 039 came out last week. That is before. It's not hard to bring something after and turn it into before. It's just a matter of understanding what is at what moment.

I played 589 forgot to play 584 than I was kicking myself than I played 189 and 809 comes out I was looking at 031 and 831 forgot about 039. I hope tomorrow I am blessed. I personally like pick 3 for all the reasons stated here.

New York, NY
          United States
          Member #140634
          March 23, 2013
          2986 Posts
          Posted: October 24, 2016, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

I played 589 forgot to play 584 than I was kicking myself than I played 189 and 809 comes out I was looking at 031 and 831 forgot about 039. I hope tomorrow I am blessed. I personally like pick 3 for all the reasons stated here.

Oh boy look at that 543. Sum 12 again. Mirror mirror on the wall. 

No I don't rake it in. But I do find stuff all the time LL. In many different ways. But you are right I should be better. Still, this is now 3 draws in a row connected. That's more than just someday. 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that even genius has its limits.." Just a saying I need to be more alert to...lol

The stuff I find is very real.

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Bronx, NY
            United States
            Member #164554
            March 6, 2015
            797 Posts
            Posted: October 25, 2016, 3:17 am - IP Logged

Oh boy look at that 543. Sum 12 again. Mirror mirror on the wall. 

No I don't rake it in. But I do find stuff all the time LL. In many different ways. But you are right I should be better. Still, this is now 3 draws in a row connected. That's more than just someday. 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that even genius has its limits.." Just a saying I need to be more alert to...lol

The stuff I find is very real.

Green laughI am laughing at myself so yesterday I am here doing my workouts and I like no I can't happen today so I decided for midday to play 456,678 and I was like no it can't be 534 is too much coincidence when I check my phone at 12:45 I see 534 I was banging my head than I again do my workout and I got 378 and I said no way to many eights and three's so I play 599,500 and 550 and when I check my phone 783 I was laughing so hard my tears were coming out I couldn't believe I did it again lmao oh well I don't know why I do that why I over analyze the game. 

New York, NY
              United States
              Member #140634
              March 23, 2013
              2986 Posts
              Posted: October 27, 2016, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

The applications are interesting in their own ways but, it seems they're all being applied after the draws to define the winning combos origins which is hind sight. I knew a guy some years ago that ran a magazine store and he was heavily into our Texas Lottery. Of course, we got along well 'cause I enjoyed crunching numbers as well. This man could figure out exactly how the winning numbers came about on darn near every draw...afterwards. I mean, he applied past results compiled with prominent dates relative to our state, and specific events. It made some sense but, it was too little too late. You ought to be cleaning house with what you have here, if it can be applied beforehand.

Actually LL, I tend to just flow from thing to thing. But looking back at this little novice idea of mine right now, show's another example from the same trend. Exactly a week apart just like the 548. 10/17 - midday draw 688 ok, (24+32+32=88) (88+688=776) (776+688=354)

10/24 midday draw exactly 1 week from 10/17, 543 was the pick. Another box hit. 54 repeat pair trend, has appeared now 3 times this week. A week before is very before. I like my ideas. I like bending numbers.   

The problem for me is exactly what you said. How to make bets cost efficient or cost productive. That's always been the problem for me-where and when. But I can come up with winning numbers a lot of different ways. It's just the filtering. The connections. I mean of course you can't say until after you see. I don't want to start talking riddles, but I think you know what I mean.

New York, NY
                United States
                Member #140634
                March 23, 2013
                2986 Posts
                Posted: October 27, 2016, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Also there's the fact or the issue of the same numbers repeating after each other every time they come out a specific way. Texas is way different from New York.

Sorry to hijack your post Mike$. Thanks

Vote for Pick3

homestead
                  United States
                  Member #158182
                  August 14, 2014
                  132 Posts
                  Posted: November 23, 2016, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

1,000 vs 10,000 I'm jus saying, pick3 has definitely been good to me. It doesn't take alot to win, jus a good strategy and stick with it

Pick 3 is far superior than Pick 4. The thing to remember is not to get burned out from playing too many numbers. I took a long break from playing Pick 3 this past January because of it. The last 4 sets of numbers that I had planned to play for that month (before I took a break) came out. Feeling burned out can make you angry and depressed if you do not stick to your game plan(which I failed to do). Sometimes if you play too many numbered sets, your mind will jink you to fail at winning by playing different sets of numbers away from the initial set that you intended to play. 

On the other hand, I have heard stories about those who have won millions of dollars from playing Pick 3 over the course of 3 to 5 years. But those folks tend to keep a low profile. Sometimes playing Pick 4 is the best way to win millions without the huge odds stacked against you, like The State's Pick 6 lottery, PB, and MM....

rmoore87's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    Number Wrangler

Bahamas
                    Member #100733
                    November 17, 2010
                    77 Posts
                    Posted: November 29, 2016, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

For the posters that may have frequently played both games from the beginnings of their lottery experience. Which one do you find easier or which one have you won more $$ on? To go further which one is easier to hit straight?

Pick 3 has been easier (and more profitable) for me. 1/1000 odds, compared to the 1/10,000 odds for pick 4.

“I am so happy and grateful now that money is coming to me in increasing quantities, through multiple sources, on a continuous basis.”

Lottery Bible 

New York, NY
                      United States
                      Member #140634
                      March 23, 2013
                      2986 Posts
                      Posted: November 29, 2016, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

I have won more on pick3, but I often see what I think are patterns changing ever so slightly. Just enough to not win. In pick 4 I believe that once the pattern is set, it stays set and most definitely finishes and doesn't necessarily jump around the way pick 3 does.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #86154
                        January 30, 2010
                        1649 Posts
                        Posted: November 30, 2016, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Pick 3 is far superior than Pick 4. The thing to remember is not to get burned out from playing too many numbers. I took a long break from playing Pick 3 this past January because of it. The last 4 sets of numbers that I had planned to play for that month (before I took a break) came out. Feeling burned out can make you angry and depressed if you do not stick to your game plan(which I failed to do). Sometimes if you play too many numbered sets, your mind will jink you to fail at winning by playing different sets of numbers away from the initial set that you intended to play. 

On the other hand, I have heard stories about those who have won millions of dollars from playing Pick 3 over the course of 3 to 5 years. But those folks tend to keep a low profile. Sometimes playing Pick 4 is the best way to win millions without the huge odds stacked against you, like The State's Pick 6 lottery, PB, and MM....

those who have won millions of dollars from playing Pick 3

Not sure about millions but, I know there are people doing very, very well on a monthly basis abroad. In fact, a couple of these players have actually outpaced what they earned on their jobs at times when conditions permitted them to play. These folks are well-employed, also.

But those folks tend to keep a low profile.

Yes, they do, and for good reasons which have been covered numerous times under various topics in these blogs. In a nutshell, preservation of the game itself is the primary reason as there must be more losers than winners...it's simply a balancing act of the pertinent numbers involved.

Sometimes playing Pick 4 is the best way to win millions without the huge odds stacked against you

In terms of return and bang for the buck, you're absolutely correct and this is especially true online. Everyone has their own favorite game, goals, and motivation for playing. Jackpot game players have a hope for hitting it big one day and ending all their money problems but, they must also deal with the corresponding reality while still maintaining that hope. In the end, though, life is still happening and valuable time is still passing and small game players choose to enjoy the 'little money' that is winnable...and regularly. High rollers frown on Pick 3/4 games since the lotteries are always flashing several hundred million dollar jackpots in their faces with PB and MM's. I wonder just how many of them would kick PB and MM's to the curb if they knew they could turn $3K-$4K in 'now money' profit weekly? 

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Raven62's avatar - binary
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #17843
                          June 28, 2005
                          49835 Posts
                          Posted: November 30, 2016, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

For the posters that may have frequently played both games from the beginnings of their lottery experience. Which one do you find easier or which one have you won more $$ on? To go further which one is easier to hit straight?

View the Video: https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/308703

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
                            BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
                            United States
                            Member #1647
                            June 10, 2003
                            2362 Posts
                            Posted: November 30, 2016, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

PICK 4 IS EASIER..BUT,BOTH ARE NOT TO DIFFICULT..

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..