Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pair Sums

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 2 months ago by Sunglasses.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
Zaperlopopotam
Belgium
Member #173932
March 26, 2016
978 Posts
Posted: October 17, 2016, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

pair: 55 max out good, hit:=Y, position:= ANY, straight:= Y, out be 4:= 52

cost: S:=30 B:=10

500 / 30 = walk through the desert without water

SUM: 5

PLAY ALL 5 root sums: cost high. Play them all! That pays the ticket shop owner!

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1739 Posts
    Posted: October 18, 2016, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Instead of being the fool that you are, concatenate the digits to form numbers. 00 = 0, 01 = 1, ... 99 = 99. Hundred rows and no headaches. You've got to eat more chocolate! Chocolate is good, makes you corrupt and eats your teeth away. Eating chocolate feeds the dentists and pays their BMW's!

LOL!

If you think not using concatenate was dumb, wait for my next dumb move!

But if I had thought about it I probably would have used it. I use it on Two Step, but was hesitant to do anything to the Pick 3 files. Once you start adding to the data file, then you have to account for them in all the other programs. Best to make a special file and a special program. And if I'm going to do that, might as well combine it with some other stuff H/L, E/O, add the root too. That was the original plan. To get all the count, then chart the roots that hit with which pairs.

Concatenate will make that much easier. You might be a nerd or a geek for knowing that.

Thanks for the drink and chocolate! I'll make sure to fund as many doctors, dentists, and lawyers BMWs as possible from my Pick 3 winnings.

I needed the drink. Someone sniffed, snooped, or guessed my bank card numbers. The ATM declined my request.  Eventually the bank decided to kill the card and issue a new one. I'm penniless until the new plastic arrives.

I'd still like to meet the guy who did it. If he can predict credit card numbers, Pick 3 should be a cakewalk!

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
      Zaperlopopotam
      Belgium
      Member #173932
      March 26, 2016
      978 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2016, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Whatever makes you win is fine.

To predict credit card numbers, fix a cam on the cash machine. Other methods are working for the bank or hacking the bank if you can. Old methods include robbing the bank. For that you need a horse and a gun.

Some say that it is a match null game.