Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm back...

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 1 month ago by Kola.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
Zaperlopopotam
Belgium
Member #173932
March 26, 2016
945 Posts
Posted: October 28, 2016, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

I have emuis be/ all pairs straight, boxed, hot numbers, logic, filter, games out, keys, filters of different kinds with more ... . I focus on pick 3 California and will program a lottery choice in a few weeks. As the server has become better, I can extend even more. I work on parts nearly every week.

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1527 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2016, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Hi Kola....Please.Could you explain me, what is a polar number for you and how do u know a polar number change his face and trick a player ? Thanks in advance See Ya!

Hello Aquarium,

Sure, I'll be happy to share a little.

In general, even though they do have similarities, the "polar opposite number" and a "Polar Number" are two different things. Using the Pick 3 game as an example, let's address the polar opposite number first:

For the sake of brevity among other reasons, I'm going to leave out a lot of detail, but let's agree that 999 symbolically and ideally represents the totality of the Pick 3 for a whole day. It's as if to say that, if I were to add night and day together I would get 999 or rather if I were to add the the midday and evening draws together, I would get 999. The polar opposite number is also called the "total" in LP dialect. It's the number you get when you subtract a draw number from 999. For instance, 999 - 215= 784. 784 is the polar opposite number or "total" of 215. 

I, like many perhaps, may look at the Pick 3 game, as a rotating wheel of numbers that are constantly in motion - perpetual motion. When a midday number is drawn, it is a snapshot of where the wheel is at the time of the draw, but remember that the wheel, the game, is still moving, moving through Time. If it's always moving through Time, then this means that the number that was drawn in the past, is changing over time. It changes its position and completely changes its face or numerical identity. It is my belief that when a number is drawn, it's becomes a temporary pole as the whole game circles or pivots around that number. So let's say 215 is drawn at midday in a 2 draw-state. As the game pivots around that number, it then begins to move away from that midday number to the opposite pole in the evening or to it's polar opposite number, which again would be 784. 

A Polar Number on the other hand is similar to a polar opposite number, because like all other numbers, it is a number that the Pick 3 game pivots around and then begins to move away from. But a Polar Number is essentially different from a polar opposite number, because while the game moves away from it as it goes to the opposite pole, the game then circles back to it two draws later in some form or fashion. While I won't go into all the ways this expresses itself, I can say that all numbers that have a root sum of 0,3,6,9 are Polar Numbers.

Incidentally, LP member WIN D once suggested in the following link, https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/237768 , that while numbers called ""consecutives" do hit according to the statistical average, these "consecutives"  seemed to hit in "clumps". In one state, he says, they seemed to hit more. Notice that with exception of numbers with a root sum of 1 and 9, all of the "consecutives" are Polar Numbers. 

Even LP member grwurston noted in the following link https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/303529/4633150 , that numbers with a root sum of 3,6 and 9 can stay hot for a long time.

In both WIN D's and gwurston's examples, I think the capacity of of these numbers to hit in the manner that they do, has to a little to do with the tendency of the game to pivot or circle back to them.

I hope all that was clear. Good Luck to you!

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Kola's avatar - image
      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1527 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2016, 1:14 am - IP Logged

Hello Aquarium,

In general, even though they do have similarities, the "polar opposite number" and a "Polar Number" are two different things. Using the Pick 3 game as an example, let's address the polar opposite number first:

For the sake of brevity among other reasons, I'm going to leave out a lot of detail, but let's agree that 999 symbolically and ideally represents the totality of the Pick 3 for a whole day. It's as if to say that, if I were to add night and day together I would get 999 or rather if I were to add the the midday and evening draws together, I would get 999. The polar opposite number is also called the "total" in LP dialect. It's the number you get when you subtract a draw number from 999. For instance, 999 - 215= 784. 784 is the polar opposite number or "total" of 215. 

I, like many perhaps, may look at the Pick 3 game, as a rotating wheel of numbers that are constantly in motion - perpetual motion. When a midday number is drawn, it is a snapshot of where the wheel is at the time of the draw, but remember that the wheel, the game, is still moving, moving through Time. If it's always moving through Time, then this means that the number that was drawn in the past, is changing over time. It changes its position and completely changes its face or numerical identity. It is my belief that when a number is drawn, it's becomes a temporary pole as the whole game circles or pivots around that number. So let's say 215 is drawn at midday in a 2 draw-state. As the game pivots around that number, it then begins to move away from that midday number to the opposite pole in the evening or to it's polar opposite number, which again would be 784. 

A Polar Number on the other hand is similar to a polar opposite number, because like all other numbers, it is a number that the Pick 3 game pivots around and then begins to move away from. But a Polar Number is essentially different from a polar opposite number, because while the game moves away from it as it goes to the opposite pole, the game then circles back to it two draws later in some form or fashion. While I won't go into all the ways this expresses itself, I can say that all numbers that have a root sum of 0,3,6,9 are Polar Numbers.

Incidentally, LP member WIN D once suggested in the following link, https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/237768 , that while numbers called ""consecutives" do hit according to the statistical average, these "consecutives"  seemed to hit in "clumps". In one state, he says, they seemed to hit more. Notice that with exception of numbers with a root sum of 1 and 9, all of the "consecutives" are Polar Numbers. 

Even LP member grwurston noted in the following link https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/303529/4633150 , that numbers with a root sum of 3,6 and 9 can stay hot for a long time.

In both WIN D's and gwurston's examples, I think the capacity of of these numbers to hit in the manner that they do, has to a little to do with the tendency of the game to pivot or circle back to them.

Grwurston's linked post above didn't work. Reposted it properly with an additional one.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/303529/4633150

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/303529/4634014 

Take care...

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Aquarium's avatar - peace
        Guantanamo Bay
        United States
        Member #127187
        April 25, 2012
        649 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2016, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Hello Aquarium,

Thank you very much. Greatly appreciated

If it doesn't serve any practical purpose. It serves no purpose.
        Come on defeat that machine  It is a man invention ,,,,,$$$  [" ."]

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1527 Posts
          Posted: October 31, 2016, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much. Greatly appreciated

You're very welcome Aquarium!

One thing more:

As you know, some people only use midday draws to find the next midday and only use evening draws to find the next evening or some just combine midday and evening draws all together. Using only midday draws or using only evening draws is easier for several reasons. One reason is that there is a "certain linear symmetry" that occurs between draws that occur at the same time on the hour and the minute from day to day, which may make it a easier to generate more accurate predictions. On the other hand, if one wants to use combined draws, it may be more effective to use their polar opposite numbers or "totals" with them.

And so, if a person wants to use the last midday and evening draws to find the next midday one, first try converting the evening draw to its polar opposite number. By doing so, you've changed the evening draw into a new midday one, which simulates the kind of symmetry I spoke of above. Now you can use the last midday draw and the newly created midday draw to find the next midday. All the above of course also applies to using the last evening and midday draws to find the next evening one.

Good luck!