Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I need your participation to help a well meaning person who is lost

353 replies. Last post 2 days ago by amber123.

Page 10 of 24
PrintE-mailLink
amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
Member #164727
March 12, 2015
2509 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2016, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

He knows how to play the method, he's just arguing for the sake of arguing. Ie being a...

You people ar screwed up, I swear !

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49642 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2016, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

I saw a video on You tube which shows a system for the P-3 that is factually wrong, but the person doesn't understand no matter how many ways I explain it to him. Maybe you can explain it better than I can. Thanks

Maybe If he hears others chime in, the light will come on. Please tell him he is misleading people, and could potentially have others waste their money. Most people who do these searches are unfamiliar with the inner workings of the p-3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZanwzyPOQA

Anyone that want additional info Google: The Due Middle Digit Strategy

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
      Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1665 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2016, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

You people ar screwed up, I swear !

John, you didn't play the system correctly. You deserved to lose.

Step 1:  Order digits LOW TO HIGH.

Step 2: Choose your MIDDLE DIGIT.

Step 3: Get a gerbil, a squirrel, a free range chicken, and a bobcat. Run hot water. Bathe them together. Use soap.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Florida
        United States
        Member #126774
        April 16, 2012
        1434 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2016, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

That's in the group that has a 2 in the middle. I chose 1 in the middle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You still didn't answer the stupid question. What is 219 sorted low to high?

United States
          Member #164727
          March 12, 2015
          2509 Posts
          Posted: November 24, 2016, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

You still didn't answer the stupid question. What is 219 sorted low to high?

So what?

I chose the eight digit group with 1 in the middle: 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019

Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1665 Posts
            Posted: November 24, 2016, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

So what?

I chose the eight digit group with 1 in the middle: 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019

In case you didn't notice there is no 2 as a MIDDLE DIGIT in the group you chose.

FYI: This is probably the reason you lost.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
              Member #164727
              March 12, 2015
              2509 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2016, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

In case you didn't notice there is no 2 as a MIDDLE DIGIT in the group you chose.

FYI: This is probably the reason you lost.

But he guarantees a win If I choose: 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019

So basically, this group is worthless because what does it guarantee? His words, not mine.

In fact I'll ask you, what does this group of eight sets guarantee? The answer should be very interesting.

Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1665 Posts
                Posted: November 24, 2016, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

But he guarantees a win If I choose: 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019

So basically, this group is worthless because what does it guarantee? His words, not mine.

In fact I'll ask you, what does this group of eight sets guarantee? The answer should be very interesting.

The guarantee is:

IF you have done things properly and ordered your set LOW TO HIGH,

And chose the right MIDDLE DIGIT,

We wouldn't be hearing your drivel.

United States
                  Member #164727
                  March 12, 2015
                  2509 Posts
                  Posted: November 24, 2016, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

The guarantee is:

IF you have done things properly and ordered your set LOW TO HIGH,

And chose the right MIDDLE DIGIT,

We wouldn't be hearing your drivel.

Okay, fair...

Here: 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019.....That's from low to high.

Answer my question, anyone !...What do these sets guarantee!!!

I'll help......These numbers guarantee that If_____    _______   ________     ____then you will win !

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22861 Posts
                    Posted: November 24, 2016, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

I chose digit 1 in the middle and 219 showed! If i chose the group with 2 in the middle and 219 showed I would have won...

What part don't YOU get?

Ok so your 1 was in the middle but it wasn't on the middle 1 list...you can't take your box number that you played

and say it should have won because it's not on the list even though it has a 1 in it...

low to high..

not any way you want just so you use the #1....

his list...

not your number...unless it's on his list...Crazy

The numbers he listed will guarantee a boxed win if you play the ones he has listed and keep your own out of it.

219 even though it has a 1 in it doesn't win with one in the middle cause YOU boxed it to put the 1 in the middle.

Your set isn't low to high..

Don't take your number, mix it up and try to place it in the X in the middle set...the only ones that belong there are

the ones he posted, you can box those to win NOT YOUR OWN.

United States
                      Member #164727
                      March 12, 2015
                      2509 Posts
                      Posted: November 24, 2016, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Okay, fair...

Here: 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019.....That's from low to high.

Answer my question, anyone !...What do these sets guarantee!!!

I'll help......These numbers guarantee that If_____    _______   ________     ____then you will win !

Fine, I'll answer.

The ONLY guarantee that 012 013 014 015 160 170 018 019 has, is If one of these combos wins boxed in the next draw.

THAT"S IT !

What it does NOT guarantee is If any other out side numbers other than the ones listed above win. So it's FACTUALLY wrong for the guy in the video to say that I will win 100% If I pick middle digit 1, because 219 has a 1 in the middle.

He needs to be careful what he guarantees. 

United States
                        Member #164727
                        March 12, 2015
                        2509 Posts
                        Posted: November 24, 2016, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Ok so your 1 was in the middle but it wasn't on the middle 1 list...you can't take your box number that you played

and say it should have won because it's not on the list even though it has a 1 in it...

low to high..

not any way you want just so you use the #1....

his list...

not your number...unless it's on his list...Crazy

The numbers he listed will guarantee a boxed win if you play the ones he has listed and keep your own out of it.

219 even though it has a 1 in it doesn't win with one in the middle cause YOU boxed it to put the 1 in the middle.

Your set isn't low to high..

Don't take your number, mix it up and try to place it in the X in the middle set...the only ones that belong there are

the ones he posted, you can box those to win NOT YOUR OWN.

Okay, so I just listed the 1 in the middle from low to high. I'm doing everything you guys are asking me to do.

012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019

What do these eight sets guarantee? Does it guarantee that If the winner has a 1 in the middle I win? Or does it guarantee something else? You can't have it both ways.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #126774
                          April 16, 2012
                          1434 Posts
                          Posted: November 24, 2016, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Okay, so I just listed the 1 in the middle from low to high. I'm doing everything you guys are asking me to do.

What do these eight sets guarantee? Does it guarantee that If the winner has a 1 in the middle I win? Or does it guarantee something else? You can't have it both ways.

Just give it up already. Todd should lock these threads. It's been pointless since 2 days ago.

You came across someone's system, decided not to use the system as intended.

Even though you're trolling, I've explained numerous times. You still want to act like you're an idiot to get attention.

United States
                            Member #164727
                            March 12, 2015
                            2509 Posts
                            Posted: November 24, 2016, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Just give it up already. Todd should lock these threads. It's been pointless since 2 days ago.

You came across someone's system, decided not to use the system as intended.

Even though you're trolling, I've explained numerous times. You still want to act like you're an idiot to get attention.

Just because you think it's a troll doesn't make it true.

I'm trying to understand how anyone can defend his guarantee with the digit 1 in the middle.

People started asking me to arrange them from low to high, so I did.

The guy specifically says in the video that If you pick the right middle digit, you are guaranteed to win. AND I PICKED 1. I put it from low to high.

So now 219 shows in the next draw (which has a 1 in the middle), and you tell me well..... I should have picked the group that had the 2 in it (129) to win. Listen o yourselves.

So what is the worthiness of the eight sets that have the digit 1 in the middle, other than if one of those eight sets show, you win? He should change the way he describes things.

Listen to yourselves !

United States
                              Member #164727
                              March 12, 2015
                              2509 Posts
                              Posted: November 24, 2016, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Group 1 Is pretty much worthless. If the winning number doesn't match any of those eight combos: 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019....YOU LOSE PERIOD!.....

Out of the 120 possible boxed single combos, you only cover 8 of them. That doesn't sound like a guarantee to me...sorry !

Different people think about problems more ways than one. Words have meanings, and If you're not careful how they are arranged, it can and will be interpreted many different ways. I've always been sensitive to how people explain situations. 

I'm not so much surprised this guy can't explain it well enough, what I am surprised is how most here can't see what I see. I'm not special or anything, but I do think differently than most others. 

Page 10 of 24