Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I need your participation to help a well meaning person who is lost

357 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by helpmewin.

Page 7 of 24
PrintE-mailLink
grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
Winning makes me smile.
bel air maryland
United States
Member #90251
April 24, 2010
4866 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2016, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

129 does not win. Why? Because 1 is not the middle digit in LMH order.

Fine, I'll make it the correct way. .....219

So the list he has for the 1 in the middle is 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019

Where's the 219? I'd have to play the group that has in the middle to win because the group that has a 2 in the middle as 129 in it.. But I didn't choose 2, I chose 1. 

He needs to take that video down and rethink how to reword is explanations. 

When I asked him where the 219 was in the 1 group, his response was that I should have played the 2 group If I wanted to win the 219...ahha ahahhahhaa ahahaha aha

REALLY????.....You have to remember, his constant reminder is to pick which MIDDLE number you think will win, as if that really even matters because we're playing boxed. Nevertheless, for him to tell me I should have played a different group, AFTER THE FACT is not only ludicrous, but on the verge of insanity.

Before the draw, I make a choice, I choose the number 1. 

Now answer me this question: If I choose to pick the eight combos in the number 1 group, why the heII would I then decide to choose 2? I mean, unless I get some divine revelation just before i make my bets at the store, and change my mind, I'll being playing all eight combos that have a 1 in the middle.

But after looking at these combos, I say to myself...There are only eight combos for 1. That's impossible. Why????  Because 219 has 1 in the middle and it's not on the list..

OH WELL, He said to me, you should have played the 2 in the middle group....thanks Genius. 

Hindsight is always 20/20, not before a draw. The NERVE to tell me I should've played a different group.

That's like me saying...HERE, play this set...and you will win, guaranteed....

210 310 410....

That night's winner was 219. Then you people come to me asking how you didn't win, and I tell you...Well, you should've played the 2 group If you wanted to win. I would never hear the end of it...lol

This is Madness !   Crazy

Where's the 219? I'd have to play the group that has 2 in the middle to win because the group that has a 2 in the middle as 129 in it.. But I didn't choose 2, I chose 1. 

That is why you didn't win.  You chose the 1 group.  219 isn't in the one group. helpmewin posted all the groups earlier. Go back and look at them.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
    Member #164727
    March 12, 2015
    2518 Posts
    Posted: November 23, 2016, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

I have a great Idea. This will either make me correct, or incorrect. This will be one question at a time, in which I will allow time to respond.

I choose the 1 group to play tomorrow night in Florida.. ,012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019

What do I do now?

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22893 Posts
      Posted: November 23, 2016, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

lmao 

'teresa logan good job you understand the system good luck'

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
        Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1689 Posts
        Posted: November 23, 2016, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

I have a great Idea. This will either make me correct, or incorrect. This will be one question at a time, in which I will allow time to respond.

I choose the 1 group to play tomorrow night in Florida.. ,012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019

What do I do now?

Post in Mystical Forum and ask for the numbers for TURKEY, PUMPKIN PIE, and Thanksgiving.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22893 Posts
          Posted: November 23, 2016, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

And that will probably be: 219 Thud

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22893 Posts
            Posted: November 23, 2016, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

It's like PA's wild ball...the wild ball has to be used to change what was drawn to make what you played. 

You have to play what he lists and use his list of middle numbers to win boxed not come up with one of your own.

You are creating a number set that you want to win on by selecting 219...you can't after the fact put the 1 in the middle

of a non-winning number set and then wonder why you didn't win because it wasn't on the list of #'s to play.

Let's call him a liar or just iffy on word usage and say that SOME of the number sets will work: HIS

Just pick a number you want in the middle and play the set he gives.

Your 219 just because it has a 1 in it doesn't fit because it's not on the 1's list, it's on the 2's list.

Don't box your numbers after the fact to suit what you played...you have to play what he lists...with HIS digit that

YOU want in the center.

I can't play wild ball and want my 409 to win if what's drawn is 408 with wild ball 8..it has to change NOT what I have

but what was drawn to what I have...so 408 with wild put on makes 408, 488, 808...my 409 isn't there and

neither is your 219 in your example.

Florida
              United States
              Member #126774
              April 16, 2012
              1440 Posts
              Posted: November 23, 2016, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

129 does not win. Why? Because 1 is not the middle digit in LMH order.

So the list he has for the 1 in the middle is 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019

Where's the 219? I'd have to play the group that has in the middle to win because the group that has a 2 in the middle as 129 in it.. But I didn't choose 2, I chose 1. 

He needs to take that video down and rethink how to reword is explanations. 

When I asked him where the 219 was in the 1 group, his response was that I should have played the 2 group If I wanted to win the 219...ahha ahahhahhaa ahahaha aha

REALLY????.....You have to remember, his constant reminder is to pick which MIDDLE number you think will win, as if that really even matters because we're playing boxed. Nevertheless, for him to tell me I should have played a different group, AFTER THE FACT is not only ludicrous, but on the verge of insanity.

Before the draw, I make a choice, I choose the number 1. 

Now answer me this question: If I choose to pick the eight combos in the number 1 group, why the heII would I then decide to choose 2? I mean, unless I get some divine revelation just before i make my bets at the store, and change my mind, I'll being playing all eight combos that have a 1 in the middle.

But after looking at these combos, I say to myself...There are only eight combos for 1. That's impossible. Why????  Because 219 has 1 in the middle and it's not on the list..

OH WELL, He said to me, you should have played the 2 in the middle group....thanks Genius. 

Hindsight is always 20/20, not before a draw. The NERVE to tell me I should've played a different group.

That's like me saying...HERE, play this set...and you will win, guaranteed....

210 310 410....

That night's winner was 219. Then you people come to me asking how you didn't win, and I tell you...Well, you should've played the 2 group If you wanted to win. I would never hear the end of it...lol

This is Madness !   Crazy

Really? Really dude? 219 is Low to High. Right. 

You're just trolling at this point.

United States
                Member #164727
                March 12, 2015
                2518 Posts
                Posted: November 23, 2016, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Really? Really dude? 219 is Low to High. Right. 

You're just trolling at this point.

No trolling, asking a simple question.

What do I do now?

United States
                  Member #164727
                  March 12, 2015
                  2518 Posts
                  Posted: November 23, 2016, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Anyone? What's the next step?

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #126774
                    April 16, 2012
                    1440 Posts
                    Posted: November 23, 2016, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

What do I do now?

Alright. Let me show you where you're confused. I really do hope you're just trolling at this point. 

Florida,                                 LOW TO HIGH. Think of a number line 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Oct. 2 mid-911----LOSS       911 : 119 > This is a double. THERE'S NO DOUBLES OR TRIPLES IN THIS SYSTEM, SO IT'S NOT A LOSS.

Oct. 6 eve-143----LOSS       143 : 134 > Now, I want YOU, yes YOU, to explain how you got the " 1 " as the middle number??? Low to High. Low to High.

Oct. 7 eve-152----LOSS       152 : 125 > Again, how is 1 the middle digit? Look at the number line. Study it. It's very simple. Use your fingers if you have too.

Oct. 10 mid-431---LOSS       431 : 134 > Same as 143 above ^^^^^^^

Oct. 11 mid-181---LOSS       181 : 118 > Yes, 1 is in the middle, but it's a DOUBLE. Remember? No DOUBLES or TRIPLES.

Oct. 16 eve-841---LOSS       841 : 148 > 1 is less than 4 and 8. It's the least, meaning the LOWEST. It's not in the midd.

Oct. 18 mid-184---LOSS       DO I REALLY HAVE TO KEEP GOING HERE?

Oct. 19 mid-831---LOSS

Oct. 19 eve-104----WIN

Oct. 22 mid-116---LOSS

Oct. 23 eve-129----LOSS

Oct. 27 mid-511----LOSS

Oct. 29 mid-184----LOSS

Nov. 2 mid-918-----LOSS

Nov. 3 mid-160-----WIN

NOV. 3 eve-371-----LOSS

Nov. 4 mid-821-----LOSS

Nov. 7 mid-021-----WIN

Nov. 8 mid-801-----WIN

Nov. 9 mid-176------LOSS

Nov. 9 eve-615------LOSS

Nov. 11 mid-219----LOSS

Nov. 12 eve-116-----LOSS

Nov. 13 mid-913----LOSS

Nov. 18 mid-411-----LOSS

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                      Winning makes me smile.
                      bel air maryland
                      United States
                      Member #90251
                      April 24, 2010
                      4866 Posts
                      Posted: November 23, 2016, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

What do I do now?

Buy a ticket.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
                        Member #164727
                        March 12, 2015
                        2518 Posts
                        Posted: November 24, 2016, 12:15 am - IP Logged

I find it strange that when I ask for the next step, I see a huge chart and lengthy explanations.

The question is very simple, why is it so difficult to answer?

What do I do now?  What's the next step?  What would you do before filling out the betslip? 

Don't show me charts or graphs, in simple terms tell me what I should do after I choose the eight combos with a 1. What do I do next? Am I supposed to play those combos, or do something to them before I place my bets?

This is not a troll, I want to see step by step instructions so I can see what criteria to use when making decisions in the process.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #126774
                          April 16, 2012
                          1440 Posts
                          Posted: November 24, 2016, 12:18 am - IP Logged

I find it strange that when I ask for the next step, I see a huge chart and lengthy explanations.

The question is very simple, why is it so difficult to answer?

What do I do now?  What's the next step?  What would you do before filling out the betslip? 

Don't show me charts or graphs, in simple terms tell me what I should do after I choose the eight combos with a 1. What do I do next? Am I supposed to play those combos, or do something to them before I place my bets?

This is not a troll, I want to see step by step instructions so I can see what criteria to use when making decisions in the process.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22893 Posts
                            Posted: November 24, 2016, 12:27 am - IP Logged

what...?

Why  are you playing 1's???

Well, whatever..it's your money...but you are only going to win if any of those show boxed...I'll bet it's that cursed

2 list...or the 7 list.

Play them boxed or heck, straight if you want..or straight/boxed...that's it...he's not telling you that you can't play

straight, is he? No.

I'd play whatever digit you want in the center $5 boxed..

The only step is to figure out what you want to play, then play them...choose str and/or boxed that's it. Isn't it?

You're only going to win with what he has listed, not what you want and is not listed.

Is what you want to play even on his list of middle digit groups?

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #126774
                              April 16, 2012
                              1440 Posts
                              Posted: November 24, 2016, 12:31 am - IP Logged

what...?

Why  are you playing 1's???

Well, whatever..it's your money...but you are only going to win if any of those show boxed...I'll bet it's that cursed

2 list...or the 7 list.

Play them boxed or heck, straight if you want..or straight/boxed...that's it...he's not telling you that you can't play

straight, is he? No.

I'd play whatever digit you want in the center $5 boxed..

The only step is to figure out what you want to play, then play them...choose str and/or boxed that's it. Isn't it?

You're only going to win with what he has listed, not what you want and is not listed.

Is what you want to play even on his list of middle digit groups?

WRONG! IT'S NOT A STRAIGHT SYSTEM!

HOLY CRAP BALLS PEOPLE.

Lol. Well, I'm closing out these tabs. I'm going to lose some brain cells reading these replies. Good luck.

Page 7 of 24