Welcome Guest
You last visited October 18, 2021, 5:38 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting winning numbers? Fact or fiction?

1850 replies. Last post 5 hours ago by Stat$talker.

Page 112 of 124
PrintE-mailLink

Do you REALLY think it is possible to predict winning numbers?

With everything in me [ 155 ]  [75.98%]
Not a chance in the lower realm [ 49 ]  [24.02%]
Total Valid Votes [ 204 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 14 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200642
September 1, 2019
1656 Posts

News of this Stunning Achievement flashed on the giant TV above the hoard of crickets going about their daily work.  Normally the reaction to the Achiever is an up-tick in the Volume but today there was dead silence.  Then a teenage female cricket said "What Ever" and the hoard went back to work.

This is like watching a Freeway Chase except that we are all in it.  This yahoo with an overloaded Semi pushes himself through traffic while he flips off and BA's the other Drivers.  I won't go into his numerous bumper stickers except to say that "How's my Driving? Call 1-800-Eat $tats" is the largest.  Road Rage is everywhere but it all starts with this bonehead Driver.  A few "kind" Drivers keep telling him "Hey Dumbass, your Stack is to High". The Chase Ends with a littered highway and damage to another overpass.

You keep this up Stats and I might have to take up Structural Engineering.

"You keep this up Stats and I might have to take up Structural Engineering."

LOL Well, Anythang I can do to help you Naysaying "BoNeHeAdZ" evolve for ya Own Goood, Ole Stat$talker iz glad to be ov service.. Thumbs Up, but THAT must've been someonelse ( most likely dumb bell 011, cause he kaint read nohow, must've saw a "nice round" traffic sign, kept drivin round in cirkles Crazy) impersonatin Ole Stat$,..cause I'm on the road to"Ca$h Cow City"..and so far?, It'z been smooothe sailing , cause I'M DA ONLY ONE ON IT..!! Green laugh Ain't seen a $oul...Approachin da crest Cheers ov Mathematical Mt Everest,.. and I tell ya...

It'z sooo lonely at da Top Sad

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
    Member #197030
    March 28, 2019
    831 Posts

"You keep this up Stats and I might have to take up Structural Engineering."

LOL Well, Anythang I can do to help you Naysaying "BoNeHeAdZ" evolve for ya Own Goood, Ole Stat$talker iz glad to be ov service.. Thumbs Up, but THAT must've been someonelse ( most likely dumb bell 011, cause he kaint read nohow, must've saw a "nice round" traffic sign, kept drivin round in cirkles Crazy) impersonatin Ole Stat$,..cause I'm on the road to"Ca$h Cow City"..and so far?, It'z been smooothe sailing , cause I'M DA ONLY ONE ON IT..!! Green laugh Ain't seen a $oul...Approachin da crest Cheers ov Mathematical Mt Everest,.. and I tell ya...

It'z sooo lonely at da Top Sad

-Stat$talker 

There's also less oxygen at the top, which might explain some things...

United States
      Member #200642
      September 1, 2019
      1656 Posts

There's also less oxygen at the top, which might explain some things...

"There's also less oxygen at the top, which might explain some things.."

LOL Yeaa, it duzz explain alot.. mainly that not everybody can mentally function at such a "Highh" level..Wink

Ya gotta have "The Right Stuff" Thumbs Up

-Stat$talker 

AllenB's avatar - Cowboy Crix-yellow.jpg
        Lincoln, California
        United States
        Member #167122
        June 27, 2015
        1091 Posts

but THAT must've been someonelse!

Well there were those other stickers plastered all over the back.  I'm pretty sure of who is driving.

He wears one of those anonymous masks with a background that shows a confusion about the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek. Oh and let's not forget the Cheeto's stained middle finger.

and finally

Well, Anythang I can do to help you Naysaying "BoNeHeAdZ" evolve for ya Own Goood, Ole Stat$talker iz glad to be ov service

Help?  How does one learn from a "teacher" that says "here bonehead, let me show you again.  How do I do it?  I am Probability Math's Chosen One.  You are to stupid to be like me.  Now GITTGONE.  Don't come back until you find what is hiding in plain sight. 

Downright inspirational No?

United States
          Member #200642
          September 1, 2019
          1656 Posts

but THAT must've been someonelse!

Well there were those other stickers plastered all over the back.  I'm pretty sure of who is driving.

He wears one of those anonymous masks with a background that shows a confusion about the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek. Oh and let's not forget the Cheeto's stained middle finger.

and finally

Well, Anythang I can do to help you Naysaying "BoNeHeAdZ" evolve for ya Own Goood, Ole Stat$talker iz glad to be ov service

Help?  How does one learn from a "teacher" that says "here bonehead, let me show you again.  How do I do it?  I am Probability Math's Chosen One.  You are to stupid to be like me.  Now GITTGONE.  Don't come back until you find what is hiding in plain sight. 

Downright inspirational No?

Green laughAllenB?,.. I have never laughed soo hard in my life...If you never make it as an Engineer?, you can always fall back on being an Entertainer, .. even if at my own expense.. THAT WAS FuNnY as Hell..!! Thumbs Up

But in my Defense...look at da kinda Studentz I'm faced wit...

*"Prof Stat$, you're LanoisuLeD, paranoid, I heard that you said dat 9+10=22".. 

*"Probability Math ain't real, cause no uther Elite Mathematicians are talking bout it, as none have won any Lotteries by using it"..

*You're just using a "nice round " number, but whut about dose MeGaOcTaGoNaL numbez?

*"You're a Legend in your OWN mind"

*The LOs aren't worried bout cho Math.. (even tho they witnessed the Math Shut'em down)

*And, why aren't you a Member ov da RRRS?

Blue Thinking Hell, If YOU had to put up wit potential Studentz like THAT...

Shocked "WHUT WOULD YOU DO?"

I'm lucky to have not already committed HomiCyde..!!  Bash

-Stat$talker 

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
            Member #197030
            March 28, 2019
            831 Posts

Green laughAllenB?,.. I have never laughed soo hard in my life...If you never make it as an Engineer?, you can always fall back on being an Entertainer, .. even if at my own expense.. THAT WAS FuNnY as Hell..!! Thumbs Up

*"Probability Math ain't real, cause no uther Elite Mathematicians are talking bout it, as none have won any Lotteries by using it"..

*You're just using a "nice round " number, but whut about dose MeGaOcTaGoNaL numbez?

*The LOs aren't worried bout cho Math.. (even tho they witnessed the Math Shut'em down)

-Stat$talker 

This is not a math class. This is an interactive comedy show. When you win, you can use your millions to found the Statstalker Institute of Math, Probability & Lottery Exporation for Truthseekers Opposed to Naysayers (SIMPLETONs). You will award grants to promising minds to study lottery math under your guidance. Students must sign a pledge to never buy a quick pick or purchase tickets more than 3 minutes before sales end.

Lincoln, California
              United States
              Member #167122
              June 27, 2015
              1091 Posts

-Stat$talker 

Hell, If  YOU  had to put up wit potential Studentz like THAT...

Shocked "WHUT WOULD YOU DO?

Feed them something.  Answer a few questions based on your use of your gift.  Let me warn you.  It won't get much better but you could find love.

Wash off the Cheetos and stop sticking the old finger in the face, unless someone get's in your face.  Folks feel empathy with a nice guy getting picked on.  Others join the pickers but a few come to his defense. 

You liked the Star Wars - Star Trek jab, didn't you?

United States
                Member #200642
                September 1, 2019
                1656 Posts

This is not a math class. This is an interactive comedy show. When you win, you can use your millions to found the Statstalker Institute of Math, Probability & Lottery Exporation for Truthseekers Opposed to Naysayers (SIMPLETONs). You will award grants to promising minds to study lottery math under your guidance. Students must sign a pledge to never buy a quick pick or purchase tickets more than 3 minutes before sales end.

LOL..STOPPIT...You Boyz are killin me...as your Posts are not a true synopsis of my endeavors here..No Nod

The explanation ov a unique, Intangible Subject az Probability sometimez takes a toll ya. Antagonistic Interaction sometimez forces me ta say Unique thingz, and invent NEW termz..but,. I'm a good Ole Fella..Big Smile

-Stat$talker 

Lincoln, California
                  United States
                  Member #167122
                  June 27, 2015
                  1091 Posts

SIMPLETONs

That was funny!

Great school mascot too!

Taking suggestions on what the mascot should look like.

United States
                    Member #200642
                    September 1, 2019
                    1656 Posts

Hell, If  YOU  had to put up wit potential Studentz like THAT...

Shocked "WHUT WOULD YOU DO?

Feed them something.  Answer a few questions based on your use of your gift.  Let me warn you.  It won't get much better but you could find love.

Wash off the Cheetos and stop sticking the old finger in the face, unless someone get's in your face.  Folks feel empathy with a nice guy getting picked on.  Others join the pickers but a few come to his defense. 

You liked the Star Wars - Star Trek jab, didn't you?

"You liked the Star Wars - Star Trek jab, didn't you?"

Nooo, it wuz the "Don't come back, until you find what iz hidden in Plain sight" and the "Chosen One"...LOL

To be quite honest, I laughed over 5 minutes about it..my side started hurtin..tearz of joy runnin down my face Wink

United States
                      Member #200642
                      September 1, 2019
                      1656 Posts

"This is not a math class. This is an interactive comedy show."

Yeah, ya may be right, but if it iz?.. YOU are the Star ov da Show... whut J.R. Uing wuz to da TV Series, "DALLAS"

LOL.. alwayz keepin $_ _t Pokestirred up..!!

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                        Dallas, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #4549
                        May 2, 2004
                        2451 Posts

I forgot the rest of the joke but the punch line was......

"Quit squeezing that skunk and he'll quit spraying us!"

The biggest improvement you'll ever make in the odds of winning is buying a lottery ticket. With just one ticket the odds go from IMPOSSIBLE to IMPROBABLE!

United States
                          Member #200642
                          September 1, 2019
                          1656 Posts

I forgot the rest of the joke but the punch line was......

"Quit squeezing that skunk and he'll quit spraying us!"

"I forgot the rest of the joke but"

Shocked  Whuuut?... You "forgot the rest ov da Joke"?.. Why dat'z like tryn to serve a BLT sandwich WITHOUT da Mayonnaise..."BUT" nutin... How dare you ROB me ov understanding whether or not to laugh..Wink

Naaah, TAKE IT BACK..!!  Dunk... and FYI?... half-hearted humor is No No 🚫 ILLEGAL on LP LOL.. according to "Joke Junkie" Manager...AllenB..!! Another offense such as THIS , and you'll be ROASTED by the "Joke Junkie Gang".Jester Laugh

-Stat$talker 

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                            Dallas, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #4549
                            May 2, 2004
                            2451 Posts

"I forgot the rest of the joke but"

Shocked  Whuuut?... You "forgot the rest ov da Joke"?.. Why dat'z like tryn to serve a BLT sandwich WITHOUT da Mayonnaise..."BUT" nutin... How dare you ROB me ov understanding whether or not to laugh..Wink

Naaah, TAKE IT BACK..!!  Dunk... and FYI?... half-hearted humor is No No 🚫 ILLEGAL on LP LOL.. according to "Joke Junkie" Manager...AllenB..!! Another offense such as THIS , and you'll be ROASTED by the "Joke Junkie Gang".Jester Laugh

-Stat$talker 

Well, I only know one lottery jokes so.....

One evening Frank and Fred met up the local diner.

"Been winning the lottery," Fred whispers showing his friend a wad of cash.

"What in diggity tarnation...I'll swanee you must have....." Frank exclaims.

"All be becuz I gots me some of them Lucky Rabbit feet, Frank!"

"Ain't that s'posed to be rabbit foot, Fred? You don't need more than one do ya?"

"Nope. I got me some Lucky Rabbit FEET. Charlie sold me a couple of lucky rabbits."

"Why I never heard of such a thing. How does that work?"

"Alls I do is draw tic-tac-toe in the back yard and put numbers in it. Then I get that male outta the cage and let him hop around. Where ever he stops, I write them numbers down. And when he's finished he hops back to the cage where the female is."

"And Charlie told you all this?"

"Well, no. I had to go figuring most of it out myself. But Charlie's exact words was, "Watch that male, Fred. He gets lucky all the time."

The biggest improvement you'll ever make in the odds of winning is buying a lottery ticket. With just one ticket the odds go from IMPOSSIBLE to IMPROBABLE!

United States
                              Member #200642
                              September 1, 2019
                              1656 Posts

Well, I only know one lottery jokes so.....

One evening Frank and Fred met up the local diner.

"Been winning the lottery," Fred whispers showing his friend a wad of cash.

"What in diggity tarnation...I'll swanee you must have....." Frank exclaims.

"All be becuz I gots me some of them Lucky Rabbit feet, Frank!"

"Ain't that s'posed to be rabbit foot, Fred? You don't need more than one do ya?"

"Nope. I got me some Lucky Rabbit FEET. Charlie sold me a couple of lucky rabbits."

"Why I never heard of such a thing. How does that work?"

"Alls I do is draw tic-tac-toe in the back yard and put numbers in it. Then I get that male outta the cage and let him hop around. Where ever he stops, I write them numbers down. And when he's finished he hops back to the cage where the female is."

"And Charlie told you all this?"

"Well, no. I had to go figuring most of it out myself. But Charlie's exact words was, "Watch that male, Fred. He gets lucky all the time."

LOL ok, you've redeemed yaself...

Page 112 of 124