Welcome Guest
You last visited August 11, 2022, 3:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) 14th Edition

594 replies. Last post 49 minutes ago by kjamlebron.

Page 23 of 40
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #132712
September 10, 2012
91 Posts

good morning everyone

lottointuitive's avatar - manifest 20together%20mission%20small.gif

United States
    Member #140167
    March 12, 2013
    10096 Posts

good morning everyone

Grand rising.

With all of your words, actions, good looks, fame, money, and/or knowledge, how many people can you help to not need help?

'Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) 14th Edition'

The Predictor's League (develop, test & demonstrate your abilities then let us verify your results)

United States
      Member #140167
      March 12, 2013
      10096 Posts

I'm tracking pair 77. I do not see that the ideal conditions exist just yet so I may just play a few combos until the right conditions show up.

States drawings included: MI DAY, PA EVENING, OH EVENING, NY EVENING

_After the forecast wins one time then_ _stop playing_ and wait for the next forecast.

Prediction: 1 of the 10 combos below will be drawn within the next 25 drawings in Any/Box Order.

Primary Key Pairs: Key pairs: 77x

10 Any/Box Order Combos 
      770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779

30 Exact/Straight Order Combos

770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779

707 717 727 737 747 757 767 777 787 797

077 177 277 377 477 577 677 777 877 977

With all of your words, actions, good looks, fame, money, and/or knowledge, how many people can you help to not need help?

The Predictor's League (develop, test & demonstrate your abilities then let us verify your results)

United States
        Member #132712
        September 10, 2012
        91 Posts

what abot 77 in texas how you filling that

United States
          Member #140167
          March 12, 2013
          10096 Posts

what abot 77 in texas how you filling that

Yeah, I see 77 showing up in my TX workout. I don't see that it's ready to play yet. I just see that it's coming along with pairs 33x, 04, 08, and 48. Pairs 33 and 77 may take longer to be drawn than pairs 04, 08, and 48.

I posted pairs 04x, x80, and 4x8 in the Texas thread.

Pair 33x may be drawn in the TX morning, NY day, TX evening, and/or TX night drawings.

Search through (at least the previous week) of forecasts/predictions that have not won yet. 

I'll talk with you like I would my own siblings.

You are going to annoy people by asking them things that they have already posted. I understand a lot of people do not like to read through threads. I get it. It's a lot to understand and easy to get confused. Posting can be very time-consuming. Just like predictors put in the work to consistently post accurate and precise forecasts for everyone to see and benefit from, players can at least put in the work to search through posts in order to find out what to play.

I would say the average predictor can see the winning combo coming about a week in advance which is why I say again, Search through (at least the previous week) of forecasts/predictions that have not won yet to get an idea of what to play and/or what not to play.

United States
            Member #140167
            March 12, 2013
            10096 Posts

I'm just testing a new 20 combos (2 pairs) strategy. I'm not ready to make it full forecast just yet.

For me, every forecast is a door for opportunity to knock on. Being lucky is just being in a position (ready, willing & able) to take advantage of an opportunity. If you want to take advantage of more opportunities then build more doors/forecasts.

States drawings included: FL DAY, NC DAY, FL EVENING, VA EVENING

I do not expect this forecast to win more than once.

_After the forecast wins one time then_ _stop playing_ and wait for the next forecast.

Prediction: 1 of the 20 combos below will be drawn within the next 25 drawings in Any/Box Order.

Primary Key Pairs: 08x, x09

Secondary Key pair: x80

20 Any/Box Order Combos

080 081 082 083 084 085 086 087 088 089

009 109 209 309 409 509 609 709 809 909

United States
              Member #132712
              September 10, 2012
              91 Posts

you talking bout 88 what about the 848

United States
                Member #140167
                March 12, 2013
                10096 Posts

you talking bout 88 what about the 848

What forecast are you referring to?

United States
                  Member #132712
                  September 10, 2012
                  91 Posts

819  457  331  511  197  838  171 645  543   848 what you think about these

United States
                    Member #140167
                    March 12, 2013
                    10096 Posts

I'm tracking pair 19. I do not see that the ideal conditions exist to make a full forecast yet so I may just play a few combos until better conditions show up.

States drawings included: GA DAY, NJ DAY, NC DAY, PA EVENING

Key Pair: 19x

10 Any/Box Order Combos

190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199

Exact Order short list

United States
                      Member #140167
                      March 12, 2013
                      10096 Posts

I'm tracking pair 71.

I do not see that the ideal conditions exist to make a full forecast yet so I may just play a few combos until better conditions show up.

States drawings included: TX MORNING, NC DAY, TX EVENING, OH EVENING

Key Pair: x71

10 Any/Box Order Combos

071 171 271 371 471 571 671 771 871 971

Exact Order short list

671 871171 571 071 471 271

United States
                        Member #140167
                        March 12, 2013
                        10096 Posts

I'm tracking pair 71.

I do not see that the ideal conditions exist to make a full forecast yet so I may just play a few combos until better conditions show up.

States drawings included: TX MORNING, NC DAY, TX EVENING, OH EVENING

10 Any/Box Order Combos

Exact Order short list

671 871171 571 071 471 271

I see that I can add two more state drawings to the schedule.

It looks like there are more than 25 drawings before the ideal conditions to play the strategy exists. It may come early so I may play a few combos. There is a tight squeeze between finding out the NY day results and the NC day drawing deadline/cut-off time/draw break. Sometimes I can find out the NY day results before the NC day drawing deadline and sometimes I can't. So keep that in mind.

States drawings included: TX MORNING, NY DAY, NC DAY, TX EVENING, OH EVENING, TX NIGHT

10 Any/Box Order Combos

Exact Order short list

671 271 971

United States
                          Member #140167
                          March 12, 2013
                          10096 Posts

I see that I can add two more state drawings to the schedule.

It looks like there are more than 25 drawings before the ideal conditions to play the strategy exists. It may come early so I may play a few combos. There is a tight squeeze between finding out the NY day results and the NC day drawing deadline/cut-off time/draw break. Sometimes I can find out the NY day results before the NC day drawing deadline and sometimes I can't. So keep that in mind.

States drawings included: TX MORNING, NY DAY, NC DAY, TX EVENING, OH EVENING, TX NIGHT

10 Any/Box Order Combos

Exact Order short list

671 271 971

I was today years old when I found out that we can watch the NY pick 3 drawings live online.

This is a game-changer for me because it allows me to create more forecasts that include NY.

I create multistate forecasts and I only expect them to win one time so I need to know the results of one state drawing before the deadline/cut-off/draw break time of the next state drawing on the schedule. If one state drawing wins the forecast then I do not need to play the next state drawing on the schedule because it won already. Before I knew that I could watch the NY pick 3 drawings I had to rely on posters to post the results before the NC day drawing cut-off time and just hope they posted the correct results. I really do not like relying on posters to post the correct results because sometimes we post the wrong results which is why I like to see a screenshot/pic of the live drawing.

If you know me then you know I love to watch live drawings. You'll notice that states that have live drawings like Texas, North Carolina, New Jersey, and the Pennsylvania evening drawing are in almost all of my forecasts.

And the moral of the story is, I'll be posting more forecasts with NY on the schedule.

If anyone reading this knows any website where we can watch pick 3 drawings live then please let me know.

Houston
                            United States
                            Member #220649
                            February 8, 2022
                            78 Posts

I was today years old when I found out that we can watch the NY pick 3 drawings live online.

This is a game-changer for me because it allows me to create more forecasts that include NY.

I create multistate forecasts and I only expect them to win one time so I need to know the results of one state drawing before the deadline/cut-off/draw break time of the next state drawing on the schedule. If one state drawing wins the forecast then I do not need to play the next state drawing on the schedule because it won already. Before I knew that I could watch the NY pick 3 drawings I had to rely on posters to post the results before the NC day drawing cut-off time and just hope they posted the correct results. I really do not like relying on posters to post the correct results because sometimes we post the wrong results which is why I like to see a screenshot/pic of the live drawing.

If you know me then you know I love to watch live drawings. You'll notice that states that have live drawings like Texas, North Carolina, New Jersey, and the Pennsylvania evening drawing are in almost all of my forecasts.

And the moral of the story is, I'll be posting more forecasts with NY on the schedule.

If anyone reading this knows any website where we can watch pick 3 drawings live then please let me know.

Texas Lottery | Drawings - Webcast

United States
                              Member #140167
                              March 12, 2013
                              10096 Posts

"You'll notice that states that have live drawings like Texas, North Carolina, New Jersey, and the Pennsylvania evening drawing are in almost all of my forecasts."

I'll be more specific.

If anyone reading this is aware of any websites where we can watch pick 3 drawings live then please let me know. I already know where I can watch Texas, North Carolina, New Jersey, the Pennsylvania evening drawing, and New York so let me know of any website for the states that I have not mentioned.

Page 23 of 40