Welcome Guest
You last visited August 8, 2022, 11:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) 14th Edition

586 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Beautiful 1.

Page 25 of 40
PrintE-mailLink
lottointuitive's avatar - manifest 20together%20mission%20small.gif

United States
Member #140167
March 12, 2013
10085 Posts

(10 Combos) Forecast #2

States drawings included: NJ DAY, NC DAY, PA EVENING, CT EVENING

Usually, with my forecasts, you have to hurry up and find out the results of one drawing before the deadline/cut-off time of the next drawing on the schedule.

Know all of the deadline/cut-off times and the times when the drawing results are available.

I do not expect this forecast to win more than once.

_After the forecast wins one time then_ _stop playing_ and wait for the next forecast.

Prediction: 1 of the 10 Any/Box Order Combos below will be drawn within the next 25 drawings in Any/Box Order.

Primary Key pair: x91

10 Any/Box Order Combos 
091 191 291 391 491 591 691 791 891 991

30 Exact/Straight Order Combos

901 911 921 931 941 951 961 971 981 991

'Exact Order short list'

391 191

'Pretest'(Inactive) Drawing Schedule: Do not play or play just a few.

_Pretest Drawing #1_: 4/18 NJ DAY drawing:

_Pretest Drawing #2_: 4/18 NC DAY drawing:

_Pretest Drawing #3_: 4/18 PA EVENING drawing:

_Pretest Drawing #4_: 4/18 CT EVENING drawing:

_Pretest Drawing #5_: 4/19 NJ DAY drawing:

_Pretest Drawing #6_: 4/19 NC DAY drawing:

_Pretest Drawing #7_: 4/19 PA EVENING drawing:

_Pretest Drawing #8_: 4/19 CT EVENING drawing:

_Pretest Drawing #9_: 4/20 NJ DAY drawing:

_Pretest Drawing #10_: 4/20 NC DAY drawing:

_Pretest Drawing #11_: 4/20 PA EVENING drawing:

_Pretest Drawing #12_: 4/20 CT EVENING drawing:

(Active) Drawing Schedule

_Day 1_

_Drawing #1_: 4/21 NJ DAY drawing:

_Drawing #2_: 4/21 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #3_: 4/21 PA EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #4_: 4/21 CT EVENINGdrawing:

_Day 2_

_Drawing #5_: 4/22 NJ DAY drawing:

_Drawing #6_: 4/22 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #7_: 4/2 PA EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #8_: 4/22 CT EVENINGdrawing:

_Day 3_

_Drawing #9_: 4/23 NJ DAY drawing:

_Drawing #10_: 4/23 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #11_: 4/23 PA EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #12_: 4/23 CT EVENINGdrawing:

_Day 4_

_Drawing #13_: 4/24 NJ DAY drawing:

_Drawing #14_: 4/24 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #15_: 4/24 PA EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #16_: 4/24 CT EVENING drawing:

_Day 5_

_Drawing #17_: 4/25 NJ DAY drawing:

_Drawing #18_: 4/25 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #19_: 4/25 PA EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #20_: 4/25 CT EVENING drawing:

_Day 6_

_Drawing #21_: 4/26 NJ DAY drawing:

_Drawing #22_: 4/26 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #23_: 4/26 PA EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #24_: 4/26 CT EVENING drawing:

_Day 7_

_Drawing #25_: 4/27 NJ DAY drawing:

You never know who you are going to dramatically help. For me, money is just energy used to take care of my family and have fun while helping as many people as possible. I believe in the power of focused positive energy. Your positive energy + my positive energy = winning the forecast together. Before every drawing, I like to imagine how it feels to have already won. Try it with me.

BE GRATEFUL - BE OBSESSED 

BE RELENTLESS - BE UNDENIABLE 

Use common sense and play responsibly

Rant

"The general principle of alleviating poverty by facilitating self-sufficiency has a long history." - Quote investigator.

"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime."-most likely Anne Isabella Thackeray

As I reach my goals I'll start sharing more and more about my strategies and eventually making videos to explain everything in detail. For now, you're only going to get breadcrumbs to introduce you to my strategies/algorithms.

I've said many times before that posting is time-consuming. However, I realize that there may be people out there that realize the power of mastering a talent. Predicting is talent and skill development. It also heavily involves the practice of self-discipline. Our ability to be highly accurate, precise, and profitable predictors evolves and improves over time. You can't rush the process, at least not if you want to experience exponential growth. Ultimately you either care about mastering your ability to predict to help put yourself in a position to raise the funds to fulfill & financially support your calling in life or you don't. Your results are going to show what you really care about.

I do not want people being dependent on me for combos to play. However, I realize not everyone is interested in learning gambling/investment strategies. The people that dread researching/learning/practicing are the ones that just want combos to play. I get it. I never learned how to change the oil in my car or diagnose certain types of diseases, I pay for professional help for those things and I'm not really interested in learning how to change the oil in my car or diagnose diseases (at least ones that don't involve me). People can struggle with being themselves because they care too must about what other people think. When you have your own gambling/investment strategy no one can take away your wisdom. You either care about helping people with your wisdom or you don't. Wisdom is the result of knowing what to do and then producing the right results. You can be highly educated and intelligent and still not be wise because your results over time show that you suck at producing desired results. Your prediction accuracy rate over time may show that you suck at predicting but you have all that education and intellect. I don't care how you get results, I don't care how you choose your combos to play, just make desired results happen, not just for yourself but for as many people as possible. Ok, I'll stop.

Rant

I'm about to post (10 combos) Forecast #4 and I want to compare Forecast #2 to Forecast #4 that I'm preparing to post after this. To jump ahead to the prediction, In Forecast #4 I'll be playing pair x91 for the NJ day drawing coming up, and there will be no pretest because it's ready to play now. Below is a picture from my spreadsheet that I created to help me find a forecast to play faster. It shows a collection of strategies that I used to create Forecast #2. As I mentioned earlier, you're only going to get random crumbs of information for now. I'm just showing a few pictures and I'll explain more over time. I'm exploring the difference between knowing what forecast is ready to play and what forecast is not ready to play. I have to pretest forecast #2 because I see that is close but not quite ready to go all out play playing it just yet.

This is basically a chart that I call my Keep List that is used to create Forecast #2

I'm looking at pair in Strategy #2 in the goldish brown cell/box with the white text.

It's two strategies (#1: twin pairs >=34/45) (#2: >=15/15) combined to make one strategy. When a pair only shows up once like pair 19 above, then it is close to being ready to play but not quite ready.

Now below is the Keep List chart that will be used to create Forecast #4.

In the previous posts, I've said I'm waiting for the ideal conditions to show up.

The Ideal conditions for my strategy #2 are when the two strategies show up at the same time then and only then it is ready to play. I will not have to pretest Forecast #4 coming up like I have to do for Forecast #2 because the ideal conditions to play Forecast #4 already exist.

The difference is the drawing schedule. The first 3 drawings are the same.

NJ DAY, NC DAY, PA EVENING

but the 4th state drawing is different

The drawing schedule for Forecast #2 States drawings included: NJ DAY, NC DAY, PA EVENING, CT EVENING

The drawing schedule for Forecast #2 States drawings included: NJ DAY, NC DAY, PA EVENING, GA NIGHT

One state being different produces different stats/results

Ok, I need to hurry up and post Forecast #4.

With all of your words, actions, good looks, fame, money, and/or knowledge, how many people can you help to not need help?

'Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) 14th Edition'

The Predictor's League (develop, test & demonstrate your abilities then let us verify your results)

United States
    Member #140167
    March 12, 2013
    10085 Posts

(10 Combos) Forecast #4

States drawings included: NJ DAY, NC DAY, PA EVENING, GA NIGHT

Usually, with my forecasts, you have to hurry up and find out the results of one drawing before the deadline/cut-off time of the next drawing on the schedule.

Know all of the deadline/cut-off times and the times when the drawing results are available.

_After the forecast wins one time then_ _stop playing_ and wait for the next forecast.

Prediction: 1 of the 10 Any/Box Order Combos below will be drawn within the next 25 drawings in Any/Box Order.

Primary Key pair: 19x

10 Any/Box Order Combos 
    190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199

109 119 129 139 149 159 169 179 189 199

019 119 219 319 419 519 619 719 819 919

'Exact Order short list'

193 194 191

No pretest needed.

_Day 1_

_Drawing #1_: 4/19 NJ DAY drawing:

_Drawing #2_: 4/19 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #3_: 4/19 PA EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #4_: 4/19 GA NIGHT drawing:

_Day 2_

_Drawing #5_: 4/20 NJ DAY drawing:

_Drawing #6_: 4/20 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #7_: 4/20 PA EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #8_: 4/20 GA NIGHT drawing:

_Day 3_

_Drawing #9_: 4/21 NJ DAY drawing:

_Drawing #10_: 4/21 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #11_: 4/21 PA EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #12_: 4/21 GA NIGHT drawing:

_Day 4_

_Drawing #13_: 4/22 NJ DAY drawing:

_Drawing #14_: 4/22 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #15_: 4/22 PA EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #16_: 4/22 GA NIGHT drawing:

_Day 5_

_Drawing #17_: 4/23 NJ DAY drawing:

_Drawing #18_: 4/23 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #19_: 4/23 PA EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #20_: 4/23 GA NIGHT drawing:

_Day 6_

_Drawing #21_: 4/24 NJ DAY drawing:

_Drawing #22_: 4/24 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #23_: 4/24 PA EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #24_: 4/24 GA NIGHT drawing:

_Day 7_

_Drawing #25_: 4/25 NJ DAY drawing:

You never know who you are going to dramatically help. For me, money is just energy used to take care of my family and have fun while helping as many people as possible. I believe in the power of focused positive energy. Your positive energy + my positive energy = winning the forecast together. Before every drawing, I like to imagine how it feels to have already won. Try it with me.

With all of your words, actions, good looks, fame, money, and/or knowledge, how many people can you help to not need help?

The Predictor's League (develop, test & demonstrate your abilities then let us verify your results)

United States
      Member #140167
      March 12, 2013
      10085 Posts

United States
        Member #140167
        March 12, 2013
        10085 Posts

Rant

"The general principle of alleviating poverty by facilitating self-sufficiency has a long history." - Quote investigator.

"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime."-most likely Anne Isabella Thackeray

As I reach my goals I'll start sharing more and more about my strategies and eventually making videos to explain everything in detail. For now, you're only going to get breadcrumbs to introduce you to my strategies/algorithms.

I've said many times before that posting is time-consuming. However, I realize that there may be people out there that realize the power of mastering a talent. Predicting is talent and skill development. It also heavily involves the practice of self-discipline. Our ability to be highly accurate, precise, and profitable predictors evolves and improves over time. You can't rush the process, at least not if you want to experience exponential growth. Ultimately you either care about mastering your ability to predict to help put yourself in a position to raise the funds to fulfill & financially support your calling in life or you don't. Your results are going to show what you really care about.

I do not want people being dependent on me for combos to play. However, I realize not everyone is interested in learning gambling/investment strategies. The people that dread researching/learning/practicing are the ones that just want combos to play. I get it. I never learned how to change the oil in my car or diagnose certain types of diseases, I pay for professional help for those things and I'm not really interested in learning how to change the oil in my car or diagnose diseases (at least ones that don't involve me). People can struggle with being themselves because they care too must about what other people think. When you have your own gambling/investment strategy no one can take away your wisdom. You either care about helping people with your wisdom or you don't. Wisdom is the result of knowing what to do and then producing the right results. You can be highly educated and intelligent and still not be wise because your results over time show that you suck at producing desired results. Your prediction accuracy rate over time may show that you suck at predicting but you have all that education and intellect. I don't care how you get results, I don't care how you choose your combos to play, just make desired results happen, not just for yourself but for as many people as possible. Ok, I'll stop.

Rant

I'm about to post (10 combos) Forecast #4 and I want to compare Forecast #2 to Forecast #4 that I'm preparing to post after this. To jump ahead to the prediction, In Forecast #4 I'll be playing pair x91 for the NJ day drawing coming up, and there will be no pretest because it's ready to play now. Below is a picture from my spreadsheet that I created to help me find a forecast to play faster. It shows a collection of strategies that I used to create Forecast #2. As I mentioned earlier, you're only going to get random crumbs of information for now. I'm just showing a few pictures and I'll explain more over time. I'm exploring the difference between knowing what forecast is ready to play and what forecast is not ready to play. I have to pretest forecast #2 because I see that is close but not quite ready to go all out play playing it just yet.

This is basically a chart that I call my Keep List that is used to create Forecast #2

I'm looking at pair in Strategy #2 in the goldish brown cell/box with the white text.

It's two strategies (#1: twin pairs >=34/45) (#2: >=15/15) combined to make one strategy. When a pair only shows up once like pair 19 above, then it is close to being ready to play but not quite ready.

Now below is the Keep List chart that will be used to create Forecast #4.

In the previous posts, I've said I'm waiting for the ideal conditions to show up.

The Ideal conditions for my strategy #2 are when the two strategies show up at the same time then and only then it is ready to play. I will not have to pretest Forecast #4 coming up like I have to do for Forecast #2 because the ideal conditions to play Forecast #4 already exist.

The difference is the drawing schedule. The first 3 drawings are the same.

NJ DAY, NC DAY, PA EVENING

but the 4th state drawing is different

The drawing schedule for Forecast #2 States drawings included: NJ DAY, NC DAY, PA EVENING, CT EVENING

The drawing schedule for Forecast #2 States drawings included: NJ DAY, NC DAY, PA EVENING, GA NIGHT

One state being different produces different stats/results

Ok, I need to hurry up and post Forecast #4.

What I posted.

What I meant to say was...

The drawing schedule for Forecast #4 States drawings included: NJ DAY, NC DAY, PA EVENING, GA NIGHT

One state being different produces different stats/results.

United States
          Member #140167
          March 12, 2013
          10085 Posts

You Gon Learn Today GIFs | Tenor Lottery post gives us a 20-minute time limit to edit posts. When I want to post something before a drawing happens like the 2 pm CST NC day drawing, I'll quickly just type something like a period in order to post at least 21 minutes before the drawing happens. I do this so there is no way to change what I posted after I see the drawing results. I got squirreled and forgot I was posting something so there's just a period there.

Today's lottery word of the day is unicorns.

Unicorns = rare/hard-to-find exact order combos that I feel are going to be drawn.

I usually post the unicorns I find as my 'Exact Order short list'.

So from now on instead of posting an 'Exact Order short list' I'm going to call them what I really call them which is unicorns.

The Great Prediction = Predicting one combo in exact order and winning on the first drawing.

My ultimate goal as I master the pick 3 game is to be able to make the great prediction so I hunt unicorns.

Hmmm, what do we know about (10 Combos) Forecast #2 and (10 Combos) Forecast #4?

We know pair 19 is coming for the NJ DAY, NC DAY, PA EVENING, GA NIGHT, and/or the CT EVENING drawings.

One single pair (like 19) generates 54 exact order combos.

One double pair (like 11) generates 28 combos.

Of the 54 combos that pair 19 generates, I feel I can reduce it down to 31 unicorns using the following key positions.

1st position:

2nd position: 0, 1, 4, 7

3rd position: 0, 6, 7

'Unicorns'

31 exact/straight order combinations

Tier 6
          019 (109,901,910,190,910) 179 (719,917,971,197,917)

Tier 4
          149 (419,914,941) 619 (916,196,916)

Tier 2
          119 (911) 219 (912) 319 (913) 519 (915) 819 (918)

Tier 1

Whoever is reading this, feel free to help me reduce the 31 unicorns above before they are drawn so we all can benefit from a bigger win.

I know I'm smashing a few of those Tier 6 unicorns!

United States
            Member #140167
            March 12, 2013
            10085 Posts

I made an observation and now I want to test what I sense is going on. 

4/20 - 4/25

Key digits: 1, 4, 6

Key Pairs: x41, x61, 46x

30 Any/Box order combos

041 141 241 341 441 541 641 741 841 941 

061 161 261 361 461 561 661 761 861 961

460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469

Key Pairs: 1x1, 4x4, x66

24 Exact Order combos

641 461 461

114 141 411 116 161 611

144 414 441 446 464 644

166 616 661 466 646 664

'Unicorns'

641 461 461

141 161

414 464

166 466

United States
              Member #140167
              March 12, 2013
              10085 Posts

I made an observation and now I want to test what I sense is going on. 

4/20 - 4/25

30 Any/Box order combos

24 Exact Order combos

641 461 461

114 141 411 116 161 611

144 414 441 446 464 644

166 616 661 466 646 664

'Unicorns'

641 461 461

141 161

414 464

166 466

I guess it would be nice to know the drawing schedule.

4/20 - 4/25

States drawings included: NJ DAY, NC DAY, PA EVENING, VA EVENING

30 Any/Box order combos

24 Exact Order combos

641 461 461

114 141 411 116 161 611

144 414 441 446 464 644

166 616 661 466 646 664

'Unicorns'

641 461 461

141 161

414 464

166 466

United States
                Member #140167
                March 12, 2013
                10085 Posts

I'm tracking pairs 44 and 77.

I do not see that the ideal conditions exist to make a full forecast just yet so I may just play a few combos until the required conditions show up.

States drawings included: TX MORNING, NY DAY, TX EVENING, OH EVENING

Usually, with my forecasts, you have to hurry up to find out the results of one drawing before the deadline/cut-off time of the next drawing on the schedule.

I can't stress enough how you need to know all of the deadline/cut-off times and the times when the drawing results are available before you start playing.

It's best to have a way to recover losses until you win. Learn what the martingale betting system is and how it can be used to your advantage. Your goals may be different. My minimum goal is to double my ROI so my martingale is adjusted to do just that when the win comes.

Primary Key Pair: 44x, x77

20 Any/Box Order Combos 
                440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449

077 177 277 377 477 577 677 777 877 977 

Happy 420! Wink

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  fort
                  United States
                  Member #72405
                  March 17, 2009
                  10883 Posts

Ok 443 446 449

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

United States
                    Member #140167
                    March 12, 2013
                    10085 Posts

4/20 - 4/25

States drawings included: NC DAY, PA EVENING, OH EVENING, VA EVENING

Key digits: 1, 4, 5

This is basically a strategy within two strategies that I have. I'm always looking to make the transition to predicting in exact order. I know that the key digits are going to pair within the next 25 drawings.

Key Pairs: x41, 51x, x45

30 Any/Box order combos

510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519

045 145 245 345 445 545 645 745 845 945

My observation is that when I combine two strategies that I have together, the conditions are just right for the key digits to not only pair but they will be drawn as a double as well.

Key Pairs: 1x1, 4x4, 55x

24 Exact Order combos

541 514 145

114 115 141 151 411 511 111

144 414 441 445 454 544 444

155 455 515 545 551 554 555

'Unicorns'

541 514 145

141 151

414 454

551 554

United States
                      Member #140167
                      March 12, 2013
                      10085 Posts

I guess it would be nice to know the drawing schedule.

4/20 - 4/25

States drawings included: NJ DAY, NC DAY, PA EVENING, VA EVENING

30 Any/Box order combos

24 Exact Order combos

641 461 461

114 141 411 116 161 611

144 414 441 446 464 644

166 616 661 466 646 664

'Unicorns'

641 461 461

141 161

414 464

166 466

I have to fix this. It's bothering me. I said 24 Exact Order combos but only posted 21. I just realized that I was missing 3 trips that should be here. Use the 24 Exact Order combos below for this forecast. I'm actually hoping this turns out to be a trip trigger. I'd be cool if this just turned out to be a way to predict 24 exact order combos.Like always, more testing is needed so we'll see.

24 Exact Order combos

641 461 461

114 141 411 116 161 611 111

144 414 441 446 464 644 444

166 616 661 466 646 664 666

Everything else in the forecast is good to go.

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        fort
                        United States
                        Member #72405
                        March 17, 2009
                        10883 Posts

(10 Combos) Forecast #4

States drawings included: NJ DAY, NC DAY, PA EVENING, GA NIGHT

Primary Key pair: 19x

10 Any/Box Order Combos 

109 119 129 139 149 159 169 179 189 199

019 119 219 319 419 519 619 719 819 919

'Exact Order short list'

193 194 191

No pretest needed.

_Day 1_

_Drawing #1_: 4/19 NJ DAY drawing:

_Drawing #2_: 4/19 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #3_: 4/19 PA EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #4_: 4/19 GA NIGHT drawing:

_Day 2_

_Drawing #5_: 4/20 NJ DAY drawing:

_Drawing #6_: 4/20 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #7_: 4/20 PA EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #8_: 4/20 GA NIGHT drawing:

_Day 3_

_Drawing #9_: 4/21 NJ DAY drawing:

_Drawing #10_: 4/21 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #11_: 4/21 PA EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #12_: 4/21 GA NIGHT drawing:

_Day 4_

_Drawing #13_: 4/22 NJ DAY drawing:

_Drawing #14_: 4/22 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #15_: 4/22 PA EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #16_: 4/22 GA NIGHT drawing:

_Day 5_

_Drawing #17_: 4/23 NJ DAY drawing:

_Drawing #18_: 4/23 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #19_: 4/23 PA EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #20_: 4/23 GA NIGHT drawing:

_Day 6_

_Drawing #21_: 4/24 NJ DAY drawing:

_Drawing #22_: 4/24 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #23_: 4/24 PA EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #24_: 4/24 GA NIGHT drawing:

_Day 7_

_Drawing #25_: 4/25 NJ DAY drawing:

Georgia 194 str8 unbelievable man your good 😊

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

GreyGreen's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg

Canada
                          Member #215859
                          June 12, 2021
                          67 Posts

Digit 9 due  as xx9

Digit 0  due as 0xx

evening draw

Canada....like America but without the guns

Canada Lovies Ukraine

United States
                            Member #140167
                            March 12, 2013
                            10085 Posts

Georgia 194 str8 unbelievable man your good 😊

Cool.

Yeah, sometimes the win comes to a different drawing in the same state. I do see that pair 19 has already hit in several states this morning. Since I have to be specific about the state drawings that I'm predicting I'm going to wait for it to hit in the exact state drawings that are on my drawing schedules for (10 Combos) Forecast #2 and (10 Combos) Forecast #4.

United States
                              Member #140167
                              March 12, 2013
                              10085 Posts

4/20 - 4/26

States drawings included: FL DAY, NC DAY, PA EVENING, VA EVENING

Key digits: 1, 4, 5, 6

I know that the key digits are going to pair within the next 25 drawings.

Key Pairs: 14x, 51x, x61, 46x, x45, 4x5, 65x

My focus is on winning the doubles in exact order.

Key Pairs: 1x1, x44, 4x4, 5x5, 66x

40 Exact Order combos

114 115 116 141 151 161 411 511 611 111

144 414 441 445 446 454 464 544 644 444

155 455 515 545 551 554 556 565 655 555

166 466 566 616 646 656 661 664 665 666

'Unicorns'

141 151 161

144 544 644 414 454 464 

515 545 565

661 664 665 

Page 25 of 40