Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Challenge to Fellow LotteryPost Friends!!

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 14 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Lottowiz34's avatar - spider
Miami,FL
United States
Member #760
October 7, 2002
267 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2003, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Hey VisionDude that was pretty funny maybe "JustCrazy"

should give it a try since nothing else seems too be working for him!!!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19829 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2003, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

If anyone is really interested in sharing ideas about the jackpot style games, there are players posting their picks and ideas in the jackpot sections.  As far as I'm know, no one has ever posted any numbers that won big and it will interesting to see if this challenge produce any different results.  While there are those who claimed to have won big in the past, I not aware of them  sharing their strategy with this forum.

RJOh 

United States
      Member #89
      January 18, 2002
      2092 Posts
      Posted: March 18, 2003, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Just for the record, systems do work! It's knowing how to use them, how to balance them wth other ideas and be able to incoporate your thoughts and instincts (gut feelings) and not be led by others when you know better. No system works completely, but they all work!

Teufellj

United States
        Member #89
        January 18, 2002
        2092 Posts
        Posted: March 18, 2003, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

RJOH,

truly random games for the most part have no way of educating you! With very few exceptions a person can not predict what number will come next. If it were true that so and so has a wonderful program that they wrote then why would they sell their gift for a price that you and I can conceivably afford? Would not $10,000 and royaltys for fifty years seem much more intelligent? You and I both know about the law of averages, so if these pros have a certain way that wins in the future and not in the past, then why aren't they rich? I don't believe that anybody can predict with certainty and consistancy big jackpot wins!

Teufellj

United States
          Member #1047
          January 17, 2003
          348 Posts
          Posted: March 18, 2003, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

I too have won more than I lost.  I also have a lottery log.  As far as writing a book on my system, I'm not quite sure. 

I have won quite a few times at 3/6 and 4/6.  I picked 5/6 twice as well.  All in NJ Pick 6.  The winning combos were all based on MY complicated system.

My system ...  i wrote a # from 1 to 49 on 49 golf balls.  i'd mix them up in a box.  then i'd randomly pick a ball and drive it far as i can with my #3 wood.  i'd do the same for the following 48 balls.  i'd go onto the field and pick up the first 6 balls i'd see.  those #s would be the ones i play for the next Pick 6 game.  i do this every year from late march til early december.  i'm gonna start playing the pick 6 again since it's almost spring.  Not only do i win with my system, it improves my golf skills.

my father owns a driving range in bergen county, nj and yes this is a true story.

My theory = Systems DO work!

Now, only if I can get my dog to piss out numbered golf balls, I'd have more winners.

Don't blow all your winnings in one place - Choose Annuity

United States
            Member #1047
            January 17, 2003
            348 Posts
            Posted: March 18, 2003, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

To all of you idiots that spend time and effort analyzing #s, spending money on useless system, or reading the latest novels by dipsticks, DON'T BOTHER.

Use QPs or create your own system.  they're work just the same.  Now, go play the game and choose Annuity! 

Don't blow all your winnings in one place - Choose Annuity

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
              light on my feet
              United States
              Member #356
              May 20, 2002
              2744 Posts
              Posted: March 18, 2003, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

AIG,

when the wind is wit

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
                Member #670
                September 4, 2002
                33 Posts
                Posted: March 18, 2003, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Hey LottoGeek, I'm not mad.  What makes you think you've won more than I ever will?  Do you really know how much I've won?  I'm not mad against system users.  You go ahead and do what you want.  You have no advantage over any other systems like QP or the golf balls or any animals pissing out #s.  The fact remains it's so sad to see dunces like you actually thinking that you're at an advantage over other player.

Too Shame.

washington
                  United States
                  Member #1276
                  March 17, 2003
                  89 Posts
                  Posted: March 18, 2003, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

lottowiz34

I'm not sure if i'll use it or not. I just picked my play for the wed. wash. state Quinto pick5, and found that I kept tweeking the system. So I may just use my former method of-aggressive # reduction-and find a wheel that fits with/out key #'s.

What lotto do you play? Also, your username ends with 34. Does that have anything to do with pick3-4 games.

Also, I'm very interested in your "Consecutive Number System", do you have any idea how you will pick your #'s for the "Challenge".

Looking forward to Playing in the "Challenge" with you and the other players. Hope we will have at least 5 players.

Miami,FL
                    United States
                    Member #760
                    October 7, 2002
                    267 Posts
                    Posted: March 18, 2003, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Not only are you "JUST CRAZY" but your "JUST STUPID" as well,I never said I was at an "Advantage" over the average player because "ALL" players use a system whether it's "Quick-Picks" your "Big Mouth" using "Numbered Ping-Pong Balls" in a dryer or "Picking

numbers out of a Hat" I was just confronting your idiotic statement that systems don't work when everyone in here that has won something used a system of some kind."AnnuityIsGreat" and "Lottery Analyst" used different types of systems they developed but they both won money with it.So what's your point? or are you

"JUST STUPID"!!!!!!!! This discussion is over I refuse too respond to anymore of your "STUPID" remarks whatever you do too select your numbers your using a system and if you won money doing so then the system worked for you,so what your saying doesn't make any sense!!!!!"STUPID"

JAZZY JASPER's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg

United States
                      Member #786
                      October 14, 2002
                      2723 Posts
                      Posted: March 19, 2003, 3:31 am - IP Logged

harry613's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #656
                        September 2, 2002
                        373 Posts
                        Posted: March 19, 2003, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Hey VDQPLS,how the heck are you?
                          Nice friend you and Jazzy are, couldn't come over to my place and tell me the Loones are on the loose. Teufelli had to tell me.
                          Boy this is nuts. It's like a cracker box that fell off the shelf and when you open it all the broken pieces running around yelling who's better then the other.
                          Driving balls out and then picking them up. Now I know his problem. He doesn't even capitalize my father, thats saying pop uses him like a mop. Pushes him all over, that's why he picks on everybody.Jealousy is a serious disease.
                          Nice chatting and if I didn't say, hi Jazzy!

Take care V, be seeing you all,

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                          light on my feet
                          United States
                          Member #356
                          May 20, 2002
                          2744 Posts
                          Posted: March 19, 2003, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

hey my little long lost f

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

United States
                            Member #156
                            March 29, 2002
                            27 Posts
                            Posted: March 19, 2003, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

When they had the street numbers years ago People had systems for the three digit numbers and it worked .that is what some of the old timers said and they did not have all the sophisticated stuff that they have now. altho they did not have four,five and six digit numbers, I believe everything has a system.

Bootsie

Miami,FL
                              United States
                              Member #760
                              October 7, 2002
                              267 Posts
                              Posted: March 19, 2003, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

You know what? your right Lottery Analyst there is no need for name calling,in fact I went back and re-read all the post for this Challenge too see if I may have started it but I didn't on Mar 17th I responded too "JustOnce" statement "It's a given fact Lottery Systems don't work" then on Mar 18th he called me "LottoClutz" in one of his messages then I responded with "JustCrazy" and "JustStupid" but later on another

member called all number analysers "IDIOTS".I was going

too respond to that but changedmy mind because it would have gone into more name calling.So now I refuse too respond to anymore of "JustOnce" comments or rude remarks and from now on I won't respond too anyone that has negative things too say about "Number System Users"

This forum should be about exchanging ideas,systems,strategies and methods.If a player has a

different point of view on how you should or should not tackle the Lottery games that's fine but don't say that

players who use software and systems are wasting there time and money if it's working for them.This is what

causes these conflicts in here it's like these individuals want too start trouble.I for example "HATE"

Quick-Picks and really have nothing positive too say about quick-pick players but I keep ittoo myself.So

let's enjoy the Challenge and either observe or participate and hopefully when it's over we all can share our methods and maybe even get ideas for new ones or improving the ones we have!!!!