Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Megamillions 6-24 WINHunter Predictiion

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Andrew.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #526
October 25, 2001
127 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2003, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

6-24-2003_Main_2
11 Predictions for the next drawing:
2-3-5-6-12-17-20-21-34-41-51

This stack has five (Yes, 5!) groups. I will disable the last group,
and show you the results from that prediction:
6-24-2003_Main_2 (with last group disabled)
25 Predictions for the next drawing:
2-3-4-5-6-8-12-13-17-19-20-21-22-24-26-34-36-37-38-41-44-47-49-50-51

Here are predictions from my alternate stack for this Machine:
6-20-2003_Main_1
12 Predictions for the next drawing:
5-10-12-14-15-16-20-26-32-39-40-52

Here are my megaball predictions for 6/24:
6-20-2003_Bonus_1
6 Predictions for the next drawing:
1-8-17-33-34-37

And here is the other stack I have for this same Machine:
6-20-2003_Bonus_2
19 Predictions for the next drawing:
4-5-8-10-11-13-14-17-22-23-26-27-28-33-34-37-38-40-43

Please keep in mind these predictions are for the MEGA ball only, they are for the single ball that is drawn after the main 5 balls are
drawn. I will post the main ball predictions later today.

Andrew

(WINHunter Project Developer)

United States
    Member #1631
    June 7, 2003
    30 Posts
    Posted: June 24, 2003, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

number i picked: 32-4-11-16-26-36-41-46-48-6-15-28 and mega ball 18-22-8

United States
      Member #1047
      January 17, 2003
      348 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2003, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Tonite's pick:

04-05-06-50-51  MegaBall:  52

Don't blow all your winnings in one place - Choose Annuity

United States
        Member #379
        June 5, 2002
        11296 Posts
        Posted: June 24, 2003, 3:33 pm - IP Logged
        AIG:

Thanx for suggesting to me NOT to play those ##.

United States
          Member #1178
          February 22, 2003
          632 Posts
          Posted: June 24, 2003, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Andrew

Do you really think this predictions are well worth playing? How many prediction Numbers have actually came out, I mean not all numbers but just some? I have been thinking about using the program myself, but not sure if its worth downloading. Ive used many Lottery Programs and some were trash, ( Names Not Given ) . What are your predictions for Fridays drawing?

United States
            Member #1178
            February 22, 2003
            632 Posts
            Posted: June 24, 2003, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Andrew 

You Did it! Although, you said these Numbers were for Mega Ball only, but 4 of your numbers have come out to be White Balls.

2, 44, 47 and 26 I wish I would have seen your post before I played mine. I will play these numbers next draw for sure!

United States
              Member #1631
              June 7, 2003
              30 Posts
              Posted: June 25, 2003, 3:52 am - IP Logged

kristin if i post 25 numbers like andrew which is almost half the balls to be sure i will pick 3 or 4 numbers right. how many combinations can you get out of 25 numbers, alot. i will post 25 numbers before friday and bet i will have 4 numbers too. on his first 11 perdictions he had 1 number, on his 19 perdictions he had 2. you are right kristin the program to me ain't worth downloading.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19829 Posts
                Posted: June 25, 2003, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Are there any limits on the amount of numbers to post?  I notice in the pick3 section with odds of 1:220 of hitting a boxed hit in each drawings , some players post as many as 40 or more possible combinations.  They alway hit somewhere in the U.S. and they get congratulations from the members.  Good luck with your future post.

RJOh

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #526
                  October 25, 2001
                  127 Posts
                  Posted: June 25, 2003, 1:16 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by player nc on June 25, 2003

kristin if i post 25 numbers like andrew which is almost half the balls to be sure i will pick 3 or 4 numbers right. how many combinations can you get out of 25 numbers, alot. i will post 25 numbers before friday and bet i will have 4 numbers too. on his first 11 perdictions he had 1 number, on his 19 perdictions he had 2. you are right kristin the program to me ain't worth downloading.

Player,

You misunderstand the power of this software.  Alot of users still have no idea what lies in store for WINHunter users.  Please read this thread completely:

http://www.lotto649.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2076

But I will excerpt the most important part:

Although some of these predictions have higher quantities of balls predicted, please note the periods of time where very few balls were predicted. Here is what the following charts mean:

414: 5, 1 of 1 ***

^Draw number, the most recent draw being number 1 (06/20/03), the oldest being the highest number (06/01/99)

^Number of balls predicted for this draw

^^^^^^Number of balls matched
                  (this is the Mega Machine, only 1 ball drawn from it)

3: 4, 1 of 1 ***
                  23: 3, 1 of 1 ***
                  33: 4, 1 of 1 ***
                  73: 5, 1 of 1 ***
                  80: 5, 1 of 1 ***
                  145: 4, 1 of 1 ***
                  146: 5, 1 of 1 ***
                  152: 5, 1 of 1 ***
                  217: 3, 1 of 1 ***
                  218: 5, 1 of 1 ***
                  222: 5, 1 of 1 ***
                  233: 4, 1 of 1 ***
                  281: 4, 1 of 1 ***
                  284: 3, 1 of 1 ***
                  318: 5, 1 of 1 ***
                  323: 4, 1 of 1 ***
                  371: 4, 1 of 1 ***
                  388: 5, 1 of 1 ***
                  389: 4, 1 of 1 ***
                  414: 5, 1 of 1 ***

Now the above are clips of the back test results from the entire backtest results you will see in the complete thread link posted above.  What do all those past predictions mean?  It means that WINHunter is capable of predicting the MegaBall in this particular game (Florida MegaMoney) for periods of a few weeks, with blocks of weeks with dry spells.

As the developer of WINHunter, users are still coming up with ideas on what to do with data as shown above.  Just imagine if you had several systems like the one above, but they didn't always hit at the same time...  What if you had software that anticipated which system was due for a hit next, and recommended what numbers to play?

WINHunter is on it's way to being just that software.  You can do things with WINHunter that are just not possible with other lottery programs in existence today.  Mind you, you have to have some general idea about lottery games to be able to fully benefit from the program.  Is that a problem in the design of the program?  No way.  WINHunter is a filter designer, with user configurable options that most, if not any other lottery programs give you the ability to adjust as you see fit.

The initial Full version of WINHunter was released in April of this year, and thus alot of ideas and concepts are still being developed by me as well as users who give me their own ideas.  WINHunter is a freeware Opensource project, which means that anyone can jump in and help out with program design, coding, etc.  You can view the project itself at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/winhunter/

WINHunter is not a fly by night software, and will not disappear after a few years of existence.  It will continue to develop and evolve into a Lottery tool that rivals no other.  WINHunter has pluginable components that can be Grouped in parallel or stacked in series for filtering results that will boggle the mind.

The quantity of numbers predicted depends highly upon the methods you utilize to generate your predictions.  You mught notice in the intial post of this thread, that it mentions FIVE groups.  Those groups contain several filters, a couple of them contain parallel filtering schemes just not possible with other software.

I don't hide what is under the hood.  WINHunter is opensource for several reasons.  Primarily though, because I want other users to get involved with the project and help determine if a lottery can truly be predicted on a regular basis.  With WINHunter, there is no sure-fire method, and the user isn't stuck with a single/limited set of tools for generating predictions.  The possibilities are endless.  You just have to have an imagination when it comes to using software like this.

I hope you don't mistake this post as being harsh, it isnt meant that way at all.  WINHunter is meant to be something that no other Lottery software is.  I myself looked at what was out there, and found the same thing almost everywhere I turned.  Nothing was opensource, and nothing allowed the user as much flexibility as I wanted/needed in a program.  Not many other programs show you how well the program's predictions (the predictions for a given Filter design) performed against a history of Lottery Drawings.  Also, not many other program allows for ANY type of lottery game to be tested.  Many programs are limited in how many balls are player per machine, or are limited in the number of machines themselves.

So with that said, then if you find you don't like WINHunter after you have tried it out for a while, then it just isnt for you.

Andrew

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #526
                    October 25, 2001
                    127 Posts
                    Posted: June 25, 2003, 1:27 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by Kristin on June 24, 2003

Andrew 

You Did it! Although, you said these Numbers were for Mega Ball only, but 4 of your numbers have come out to be White Balls.

2, 44, 47 and 26 I wish I would have seen your post before I played mine. I will play these numbers next draw for sure!

These were the Mega Ball Predictions (notice the word "BONUS" in the stack name):

Here are my megaball predictions for 6/24:
                    6-20-2003_Bonus_1
                    1-8-17-33-34-37

And here is the other stack I have for this same Machine:
                    6-20-2003_Bonus_2
                    19 Predictions for the next drawing:
                    4-5-8-10-11-13-14-17-22-23-26-27-28-33-34-37-38-40-43

The other predictions were for the white balls...

And as far as whether or not you might want to download WINHunter...  You can configure WINHunter to predict numbers NOT to play just as easily as you can design stacks to predict numbers TO play.  Just look at it this way, it is easier to predict 47 out of 52 than it is 5 out of 52.  With that in mind, you could design a filter that could eliminate over half of the numbers you typically pic from.  And, since WINHunter allows you to see how well that prediction scheme worked in the past, or in the recent past, you can gauge whether or not you are confident with the results you get.

All it takes for you to use WINHunter is time, and patience.

To get an idea what goes on with WINHunter development, just look at the threads in this forum:

http://www.lotto649.ws/forumdisplay.php?forumid=37

Also, look at this prediction for the Mega Game on the 20th...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/70285/113732

Most notably this:

6-20-2003_Bonus_1
                    10-33-34-35-37-39

The megaball drawn on the 20th was #35, and was predicted out of only 6 numbers, from a possible 52.

Andrew

United States
                      Member #1631
                      June 7, 2003
                      30 Posts
                      Posted: June 25, 2003, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

andrew, i downloaded winhunter about 1 1/2 to 2 months ago. i couldn't really understand the whole thing. to many variables to consider and enter into it. but i'm not really up and up on computers. know only basics. i ended up delete the program. sorry. i do have some lottery software in my computer but only for the history of pair and traids. i'm going to post two groups of numbers. 1 group of 25 and one group of 11. i really don't look that hard at the mega ball because a really think that is just a random ball. again andrew sorry that i really don't know just how to use winhunter but feel like a lot of people might be in the same boat as me.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #526
                        October 25, 2001
                        127 Posts
                        Posted: June 26, 2003, 5:02 am - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by player nc on June 25, 2003

andrew, i downloaded winhunter about 1 1/2 to 2 months ago. i couldn't really understand the whole thing. to many variables to consider and enter into it. but i'm not really up and up on computers. know only basics. i ended up delete the program. sorry. i do have some lottery software in my computer but only for the history of pair and traids. i'm going to post two groups of numbers. 1 group of 25 and one group of 11. i really don't look that hard at the mega ball because a really think that is just a random ball. again andrew sorry that i really don't know just how to use winhunter but feel like a lot of people might be in the same boat as me.

Don't get me wrong, I TOTALLY understand that there is a learning curve for WINHunter.  And I can't say I blame you for deleting it.  Honestly, I get rather frustrated myself when I spend hours/days designing a stack, only to see it fail at a prediction.

But you know what?  What I do see that WINHunter is capable of is some sort of consistency.  You can hone down a stack design so that within a year's time it might have a successful prediction in as few balls as 12 or under.  But that is hard to do with ANY software.  And then add to that the fact that you have to wheel those numbers after they are predicted.  I know how you feel!  That is why I strive to make advancements in the software.

WINHunter is for users who want to test prediction ideas and theories.  It is also for users who want to refine their existing prediction methods.  I have seen too many posts that say to use XYZ amount of draw history.  Do you know I have taken alot of methods and designed plugins for WINHunter, only to find that the idea's author was incorrect in their initial calculation of how much draw history to use!  WINHunter almost always finds better settings to use for each individual Lottery.

I can't stress enough that I am a disgruntled WINHunter user, just like most other lottery software buffs out there.  Only, I don't/won't make false claims about what WINHunter can/cannot do without hard evidence.

Andrew

United States
                          Member #1631
                          June 7, 2003
                          30 Posts
                          Posted: June 26, 2003, 11:32 am - IP Logged

andrew- i pick my numbers using the entire history of the game. i use differant methods to determine the numbers i'm going to play. then sometimes if i have time i will go back and look at it again and sometimes i will change a few numbers. on tuesdays draw a play five lines out of the five i had numbers 26-44-47. 26 on two lines, 26 and 44 on one line (had 26 three times) and 47 on one line. had 22 for my mega ball. usually just play five lines unless jackpot get above 50 million then i play 10. i would say 7 times out of ten i have lines like above but just can't seem to get the right numbers on the same line. think maybe one day i will get lucky and have all the numbers on the same line. i really only look at the first five just would like to win the 175,000 a time or two. my wife tells me "i don't know why you are trying to study that lottery for it is all random" i tell her "you just wait and see if i don't tell you one day that i won and don't ask me for any of the winnings then"  i wouldn't be getting so many of the number on so few lines if i didn't study it.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #526
                            October 25, 2001
                            127 Posts
                            Posted: June 26, 2003, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Have you ever had a pick method that seemed to pick just a couple of numbers consistently?

Andrew

United States
                              Member #1631
                              June 7, 2003
                              30 Posts
                              Posted: June 26, 2003, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

andrew i use several methods combined together to get my numbers. tried each method alone to not much success but when i put them together have been able to pick more numbers. really trying  to find a method that might help in getting more numbers on the same line.