Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 8:41 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win the 3 & 4 digit

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 13 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
farmington hills mi
United States
Member #2381
September 25, 2003
6 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2003, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Bird speaks like a person of great wisdom and one who knows what the heck he or she is talking about!  That is why I started this topic to get words of wisdom from a person like Bird.  Thank you.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #1340
    April 6, 2003
    2450 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2003, 4:54 pm - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by bnylons on September 29, 2003

Bird speaks like a person of great wisdom and one who knows what the heck he or she is talking about!  That is why I started this topic to get words of wisdom from a person like Bird.  Thank you.

words of wisdom..... or an affirmation?

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8393 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2003, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

ok lets see i just visited the Ohio lottery and did some checking about this apparently he didn't place his bet in his best interest here is a breakdown of Ohio's pay out

Wager TypeOdds.50 Wager$1 Wager
      Straight1 in 1,000PAY $250$500
      6-Way Wheel6 in 1,000PAY $250$500
      3-Way Wheel3 in 1,000PAY $250$500
      6-Way Box1 in 167PAY $41.50$83
      3-Way Box1 in 333PAY $83.50$167
      Back Pair1 in 100PAY $25$50
      Front Pair1 in 100PAY $25$50
      Split Pair1 in 100PAY $25$50

Pick 3, Straight Winners on a Back-Up Bet
      Amount BetTotal Cost3-Way Back-Up6-Way Back-Up
      $.50$1$333.50$291.50
      $1$2$667$583
      $2$4$1,334$1,166
      $3$6$2,001$1,749
      $4$8$2,668$2,332
      $5$10$3,335$2,915
      $6$12$4,002$3,498

here is a short list of how many times it hit straight

10/09/2002OhioMidday Pick 31, 5, 7
      08/08/2003OhioPick 31, 5, 7
      08/08/2003OhioPick 31, 5, 7

now if you visit the Ohio lottery site and type in all the different combination of the number 157 you will find that it hit often enough for him to collect a good sum of money if he played a combination.
        Amarillo/Austin
        United States
        Member #1424
        April 25, 2003
        696 Posts
        Posted: September 29, 2003, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

The best advice I can give is to only play when you are sure one digit will come up.  Play the 36 or 18 wheel to earn $80 or $40.  Only play when you are sure of your single digit.  I have a system that will let you pick two digits.  If either or both are selected, you win.  You only make a 33% profit each time you play, but that isn't really too bad when you consider how many other investments can earn you that kind of return in this market.

I have always felt that I won every time I don't play.  Keep your powder dry, play when you are sure and don't get suckered into paying the state money they don't need or deserve.  They will only waste it on things you probably don't agree with.

Orangeman

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
          Member #1687
          June 16, 2003
          1047 Posts
          Posted: September 30, 2003, 5:20 am - IP Logged

mr.steel1

can you s

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8393 Posts
            Posted: September 30, 2003, 3:02 pm - IP Logged
            Luckycat ....trying what method loosing a lot of money. If you are loosing money playing the lottery maybe you should try switching your numbers. There are many posters who list numbers that hit almost every day in a variety of states. No one is guaranteed a hit. Hitting the lottery is pure luck. there are no foolproof systems for hitting the lottery if there were they would do away with the lottery because they would go broke. All players must remember to play responsibly. Spending a lot of money on the lottery trying to hit a number could be considered an addiction.
              farmington hills mi
              United States
              Member #2381
              September 25, 2003
              6 Posts
              Posted: September 30, 2003, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

some of us don't have a way that we can buy tickets from other states.  Here in Michigan, we can only buy Michigan tickets.  I know in Pennsylvania you used to be able to buy tickets from all over the place.  No...the internet is not an option!  I want to see my tickets in my hand at the time of the draw!

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8393 Posts
                Posted: September 30, 2003, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

I'm not saying to buy tickets in another state I'm saying that there are people who post numbers to the lottery post for many states choose some listers who post in your state copy the numbers down watch your states lottery and see how many of the numbers they posted come out on any given day or time frame. If you feel lucky play one or two for a couple days and see what happens. I picked a listers number played it for two months two times a day cost me 102 dollars paid $7,600 when it hit.  What a rush! What luck! How cool! still can't get over it, gonna have a good Christmas......... 

WILLSELL's avatar - chi
                  NJ
                  United States
                  Member #1924
                  July 28, 2003
                  113 Posts
                  Posted: October 1, 2003, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

I stopped playing the pick3 year ago. I could not rationalize spending a dollar for a little prize when I could possibly win a biiger prize on pick4

farmington hills mi
                    United States
                    Member #2381
                    September 25, 2003
                    6 Posts
                    Posted: October 1, 2003, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

True...winning the four digit pays quite a bit more.  But the odds of you winning the four digit are quite a bit harder. 

United States
                      Member #1687
                      June 16, 2003
                      1047 Posts
                      Posted: October 1, 2003, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

four 4 me

think you lost the train of thought. BNYLONS method he is discussing is to play the pic 3  number,you want and continue to play til it wins.

I don't believe thats a good idea. have  tried that been there/ and friends and family done that too// no wins ever. if you check it on paper that will prove the fact/ it does not happen.

maybe you have extra filters or what ever to make changes some way??  but bnylons discussion method is a baracuda  method it will

eat you alive.

good luck whatever

United States
                        Member #1687
                        June 16, 2003
                        1047 Posts
                        Posted: October 1, 2003, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

I  DON'T BELIEVE IN LUCK > FOUR 4 ME<

I believe that DATA  is the only way to research

any math/ strateges.like pick 4 master the wisdom is in the math/ facts/ data.

gamblers Quote(it's not luck to win it's smarts)

green bucks to you

United States
                          Member #89
                          January 18, 2002
                          2092 Posts
                          Posted: October 1, 2003, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

You folks have lost money just like me. Were we ever to put our heads together we could never beat the system, but with everyone sharing something in the way of an different approach, we definitely would lower the odds. No one is right and no one is wrong with what has been said. Just depends upon your personal convictions. Personally, I would never play the same set of digits on a daily basis simply because most of the time the numbers have a tendency to go up to a number in first position; then they would go down in the second position; and in the third position they will go up. They can of course be in the reverse of what I just stated. The doubles and triples are another animal altogether. So, freezing your numbers to a single set day in and day out is in my estimation, a losing gambit.

Teufellj

WILLSELL's avatar - chi
                            NJ
                            United States
                            Member #1924
                            July 28, 2003
                            113 Posts
                            Posted: October 2, 2003, 9:02 am - IP Logged

If your methodology or system yiels winners then you are that much further ahead then the pure luck player. Sort of like betting the horses...knowledge will yield more winners over time vs. the person who picks the horse because it is pretty.

reminds me of a time when Iwas at the track with some friends. I am handicapping (a system) my but off. My cousin says " oh my , that is a pretty horse" , and bet him ( a long shot) . Gusess who won that race?  Her system worked at that point in time.

Knowledge can also work against you. I recall watching a horse warm-up (trotters) I t looked like they should have shot the horse on the spot because he was barely standing. I x'd him off my program and of course the &*$#$@@##  goes wire to wire and probably is still running. ROFL

The point is every system can produce winners and losers.

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #1528
                              May 18, 2003
                              728 Posts
                              Posted: October 2, 2003, 9:26 am - IP Logged

About the best way to plar the pick 3 numbers that I found is 012 123 234 345 456 567 678 789 124 134  Str.& Str/box.A lot of times you will hit 1 or 2 times a week