Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win the 3 & 4 digit

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 13 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #1340
April 6, 2003
2450 Posts
Posted: October 3, 2003, 6:02 pm - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by doodoohead on September 28, 2003

It's funny that a lot of people try to make a science out of all the Big lottery games before they conquer the little ones.

Not saying you shouldn't play the big ones. No, you might get lucky. It's just when you start to make it your main focus and study, it's a little like running before you walk. It's exactly like that. I don't even understand why pick 3 people move up to pick 4. unless they think they have mastered the pick 3. That couldn't be it. If they did master the pick 3, why would they move to a game that was 10 times worse, when they could stay put and bet 10 times as much to win?  Just doesn't make any sense. Does it ?     

I never thought about it quite like that... maybe some of my usuccessful attempts at the big jackpot games could be fine-tuned down in the minor leagues... couldn't hurt to try on paper...

The way I see it, 3 digit/4 digit close enough to work on simultaneously. It's basically a multi-dvent game. 3 digit and 4 digit both involve beating 1:10 odds (3x or 4x consecutively). hmm... could be worth the time for another excel sheet or 2...

good idea! I'm getting eaten alive in the majors anyway ;-)

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8360 Posts
    Posted: October 3, 2003, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Bnylons wrote in the first post

A very effective way to win the three and four digit lottery numbers that I have found....

You have to play the same number for both draws ( evening and midday ) until it wins.  Persistance actually pays off if you stick with the same numbers!  You are making your odds even more rediculous than they are by changing your number. 

Lucky cat wrote

four 4 me

think you lost the train of thought. BNYLONS method he is discussing is to play the pic 3  number, you want and continue to play until it wins.
    I play pick 3 and 4 daily numbers. I don't use a system occasionally I play some of the numbers that I get from the listers who post on this forum. I have hit pick four straight once using a listers numbers. I have hit more pick 4 numbers just playing my own hunches. I rarely hit pick 3 numbers I hardly ever keep any numbers I play more than a week. I have lost more money dropping numbers that I thought would hit. If I had only kept playing the number I chose to play and not dropped it I would won 3 or 4 times the money I already won. I would never suggest that a person keep playing a pick three number every day until it hit. But I would suggest a person keep a pick 4 number until it hit using the method I described in an earlier post. I would say however that I wouldn't play a quad or triple number every day. but a pick 4 number with separate digits has a better chance of hitting if continual play is opted for. Now if players would like better odds on hitting try to get the state to you live in to give you a list of all the pick 4 numbers that have never hit straight. Or write a program that can generate these numbers and I will buy it from whomever. I live in Maryland

numbersman's avatar - pyramid
      NC
      United States
      Member #2418
      October 1, 2003
      375 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2003, 9:57 am - IP Logged

1. Okay if you haven't won in a while listen to a tip. Play these numbers everyday say for starters use .50 box them always and don't quit until you win.

2. 123

3. 456

4. 789

5. 023  you must stick with these numbers for 1 week. Take your winning and grow to a $1.00.  You covers a lot of numbers with this system and you want lose a lot unless you get greedy. Tell me when you win. Happy winnings.
        luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
        Member #1687
        June 16, 2003
        1047 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2003, 10:35 am - IP Logged

numbersman

rather than playing with real cash and loseing::

play on paper check back results

I have> and end up losing> anyone with anybrains can do it on paper withpast results.....DON'T SPEND MONEY TILL TESTED.

it will break the bank    >>>not take you to the bank

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

NC
          United States
          Member #2418
          October 1, 2003
          375 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2003, 11:06 am - IP Logged

The past is gone, numbers are random it can occur now, yesterday is gone. Paper is fine for testing, games are played for luck and winning. People who always test spoils the luck factor.

Bang! and the numbers fall.  Enjoy the present. Enjoy the games, its all for fun. The odds is the excitement.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
            FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: October 4, 2003, 11:28 am - IP Logged

I agree with the folks about changing your numbers regularly.  With odds of 1000-1, your pick-3 straight MIGHT come in once every three years and maybe a box 6 times in that time period.  It doesn't pay off.

I used to play the jackpot games...absolutely no success with the odds tremendously stacked against you.  Now I concentrate on the pick-3.  Like someone said, when you get good at the easiest game you then can progress to the next level of play.  And if you want to make money on the lottery, the pick-3 is the best way.  With a consistent profitable hit ratio and smart wagering you could make way more money than these other sucker-games.

As far as box vs. straight betting is concerned, I have never made a profit on box betting.  But that's because I'm picking for the straight.  So if you're picking 3 likely numbers to come in, go for box bets.  But if you're concentrating on getting the straight, take that .50 box bet and put it on your straight.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
              Mid-Missouri
              United States
              Member #644
              August 31, 2002
              4271 Posts
              Posted: October 4, 2003, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Here is a perfect example o

louisville, kentucky
                United States
                Member #1417
                April 23, 2003
                2 Posts
                Posted: October 7, 2003, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

I AGREE WITH SOME OF YOU ON THIS, ABOUT PLAYING THE SAME NUMBER TILL IT HITS MIGHT BE BAD BUT IT ACTUALLY BACKFIRED ON ME TO NOT DO THAT!  I played 7436 and 6429 religiously only to have them both come up in a two month period when I actually stopped playing them.  Hell it wasn't even two month but more like a month a apart.  The first time I didnt play and 6429 comes up.  The second time around I changed from 7436 to 7426 and what happens. 

The best system I had was the one where I'd play 30 dollars on front pair or back pair and usually hit about 3-4 times a week playing about 4-5 times a week.  But the profits just weren't high enough for me so I went back to just playing straight hoping for a hit. 

NC
                  United States
                  Member #2418
                  October 1, 2003
                  375 Posts
                  Posted: October 7, 2003, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Well to be brief, play when you have a hunch, other wise don't play. Pick-3 is not for playing everyday. When I keep seeing the same number, I usually play it for a few days and let it go.

The secret to winning is play it when you feel it, then just let it go.

Numbers hit you, you don't hit them.  Enjoy the games of chance.

farmington hills mi
                    United States
                    Member #2381
                    September 25, 2003
                    6 Posts
                    Posted: October 7, 2003, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

When a number comes in for me...that number is usually retired for another number.  I only play one three digit 2.00 for each draw ( midday and evening )  until it wins.  One three digit because I have so many four digits.  Well today the three digit was 863 for the midday here in Michigan and that was the forth time this year that number has come in straight!  Unbelievable.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                      Member #1987
                      August 5, 2003
                      8968 Posts
                      Posted: October 7, 2003, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

WOOOOOOOOOOO, HIGH 5!!!!! NUMBERSMAN. That was a profound statement. "Numbers hit you, you don't hit them".