Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Minimum Draws For Analysis

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 13 years ago by hypersoniq.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

In Any Lotto Program, What Should Be Minimum Number Of Draws Stored For BEST Analysis?!

ALL Draws Right From The First Draw! [ 5 ]  [11.63%]
(The Biggest Number Of Your Lotto) x10 [ 1 ]  [2.33%]
Last 666 Draws Minimum [ 1 ]  [2.33%]
Last 500 Draws Minimum [ 1 ]  [2.33%]
Last 100 Draws Minimum [ 5 ]  [11.63%]
Last FIFTY Draws Minimum [ 8 ]  [18.60%]
Last TEN Draws Sufficient [ 13 ]  [30.23%]
Last SEVEN Draws Sufficient [ 4 ]  [9.30%]
ODDS Remin Same Irrespective Of Past Draws Chosen [ 2 ]  [4.65%]
More Draws = Better Odds [ 3 ]  [6.98%]
Total Valid Votes [ 43 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 22 ]  

United States
Member #1759
June 29, 2003
1156 Posts
Posted: January 15, 2004, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

This works for FL but I don't see why it wouldn't work for other state games.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
    Clarkston, Michigan
    United States
    Member #76
    January 6, 2002
    8528 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2004, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Pick4Master,

Florida is different because it only has one draw a day.  Much easier to analyze.

John Blake is now in heaven and bless his soul, he helped me so much when I started working on the numbers.  Do you remember him?  I know you do; some of us go a long way back..you, me, Hosni............anyway, he believed in the hot numbers for 15  draws I believe......maybe 12 draws. I forgot and I know Hosni reminded me a few months ago but gosh 12 sticks in my gut.

The thing is when a state with two draws goes back let's say 12 draws and since I used a combined midday and evening database, that would be 24 draws..........but if I went to 6 draws back that would be 12 draws..........confusing I know but everyone has to play around to get it right.  I always (almost always) use a repeat digit from the previous draw and that I do separate......1 digit from previous midday yields 1 digit the next midday draw.......so I use those 3 individual digits from the previous draw and look at the hot running numbers and the cold.....1 key, 1 hot & 1 cold.........

Draw analysis is dependent on your state.  And I find it runs in cycles.  They change those balls and machines around and that is why I use a combined draw database for the best overall picture.  I know Sedertree uses the combined database also.

Pick4Master, I wish I lived in Florida.............it is one of the easiest states to predict in.  I used to do well in Wisconsin also..............for that same reason of the 1 draw.

Sandy

United States
      Member #1759
      June 29, 2003
      1156 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2004, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Your right Sandy K I forgot to mention that this may only work for Daily games with one draw per day the 20-40 ratio.I also got the idea to test this from LottoWorld magazine it had a section on Game Draw History settings for analysis.It suggested 52 for Lottery and 40 for Daily games the other ones I found on my own from testing.I would never live in another state because just about all of them have 2 draws per day for the Pick-3/4 and there always changing there lottery games to make them harder to Hit.Florida doesn't change there games that often and when they do it's from player feedback.There getting ready to change our Mega-Money game which will increase prize amounts and start at $500,000 instead of $125,000.I know there gonna increase the numbers but not too much that it'll be impossible to hit.I would say we have one of the best Lottery games to play in the US and easiest to hit like you said.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
        Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2004, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Still is hard though Pick4Master..........the odds are still against ya no matter where you live. 

Sandy

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: January 16, 2004, 11:12 am - IP Logged

TRUE

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #1340
            April 6, 2003
            2450 Posts
            Posted: January 23, 2004, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

In PA it shouldn't matter, because the MidDay drawing is computer generated, only the night draw is from the ball machines.

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.