Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Synchronizer FREE Jackpot chase.

Topic closed. 95 replies. Last post 13 years ago by reddog.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

Belgium
Member #2220
September 2, 2003
553 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2003, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Rjoh:

I understand you don't believe how powerfull this is. You may come too late buddy. If it works out (and there is a very good chance that it will) we'll only go thru with those folks that participated from the first try.

The fact that it takes a lotto only 30 seconds to draw the balls has nothing to do with the time it takes to compute it ! And I repeat. My soft is not a simple and cheap RNG. And the numbers it will pick, will absolutely be a hell of a lot more likely to come out than others. This goes way beyond the commercial LottoSynchronizer soft. Give it a try Rjoh, otherwise you may regret your disbelief later. If I did not believe in it myself, then why would I start something like this ?? Just, to fill my spare time ?? nononono I'm not a fool my friend.

ps:  If you don't want it to slow down your computer, you can always run it at night, and pause it when you work.

Belgium
    Member #2220
    September 2, 2003
    553 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2003, 5:59 pm - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by hypersoniq on November 17, 2003

50 new PCs in a render farm might not be a bad investment anyway...

We are a small animation house, 50 extra PCs for image rendering would definetely be overkill.

When your computer comes up with the solution, it is encoded to prdvent people from playing it for themselves only.

You send the encoded solution to us by email (it'll be a notepad file). We decode it, and before the draw we will send you the numbers and combinations we are going to play.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #1340
      April 6, 2003
      2450 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2003, 6:18 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by Guru on November 17, 2003

You send the encoded solution to us by email (it'll be a notepad file). We decode it, and before the draw we will send you the numbers and combinations we are going to play.

so it's not a remote control program...

well my 2.4GHz beast is usually busy running my creations, but I have a 400MHz "flamethrower" I could spare some CPU cycles on...

hypersoniq_punk@yahoo.com

P.S. If we win, can we THEN discuss the theory and the code?

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Belgium
        Member #2220
        September 2, 2003
        553 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2003, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Hypersoniq :

Thanks man

If we win the Jackpot, I'm willing to discuss the theory behind it with you.

Belgium
          Member #2220
          September 2, 2003
          553 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2003, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Bedtime for the old guru.

United States
            Member #2460
            October 7, 2003
            766 Posts
            Posted: November 18, 2003, 1:18 am - IP Logged

There are a few other things that are not very clear yet.I understand that you said that there where no minimum

requirements.But how is that possible?What about minimum memory,and can it run on all operating systems?

My computer has Win98SE,63Mbs memory and 533Mhz speed.

It might not be able to handle your program,mostly because

of the low memory.And how much hard drive space does it need?

And how well does it get along with other programs,would there be any possible conflicts? I sure don't want my computer to crash.If all these things are O.K. and You don't foresee any

problems then sign me in. xp915l@earthlink.net

Belgium
              Member #2220
              September 2, 2003
              553 Posts
              Posted: November 18, 2003, 1:28 am - IP Logged

Excalibur :

Your computer will do just fine. Although I must admit that those with a faster cpu will have a better chance. It needs no more than about 7 meg of harddisk space, and there should be no conflicts with other programs.

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
                Member #1687
                June 16, 2003
                1047 Posts
                Posted: November 18, 2003, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

guru.

how does one know if you have decided to include them in your test?

also is this test  goiing to give you the numbers for th Belgium  lotto?

if your are the olnly one to decode from all the computors. and you will be the only one that knows what numbers are> will you post the results before the draw??

and again you will be the only one that will know which computor it came from correct???

so how do we make any money?????? being th test is free and we are not investing any dollars. what lotto > and what or how do we get to win?

unless you will in the end tell us how to use your system. or are you going to bet the numbers given in the end results of the 60 comps, and win and share with us?????

if all of us are trying to get the end result/ and u are the only one to decode.

how will that help us.???

thanks for all answers in above.

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

Belgium
                  Member #2220
                  September 2, 2003
                  553 Posts
                  Posted: November 19, 2003, 9:45 am - IP Logged

no luckycat.

Probably only 1 of those 60 computers will find the solution in time (maybe sometimes no computer will). The other 59 computers will come up with nothing.

The full details on how it'll all work, will be sent to the participants when we start it up.

United States
                    Member #2460
                    October 7, 2003
                    766 Posts
                    Posted: November 19, 2003, 11:24 am - IP Logged

LukyCat it would not be a very good idea for him to post the numbers before the draw because very many people read

this posts and some others from Belgium might also buy the same numbers and then Guru and his people would had to share

the jackpot with them (Dozens or Hundreds?)He already has to share with his people and the one sending him the numbers.

But i think, that since the paticipants are all trying to help and

spending some time and effort or at least sharing their

computers that they should also get something, anything at least say their Lotto Synchronizer if Guru wins the jackpot.

What about it Guru?

And as I say sign me in anyway, regardless.

If You want more people to sign in, maybe you have to offer all of them something other than a possible half of the jackpot

that only one person might get and maybe not, because you

also have at least 10 of your own computers that you ca use and it might be one of them that gives you the numbers.

You do want more people to help. Don't You?

What ever Happens good luck to You All.

More people Should join in, once he gets his money he might be more inclined to help you

Think About That.Win Your Own State Lottery.

Think about that.

All 60 or so people would again have to help also and give give Guru his share (Half Of It}.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19831 Posts
                      Posted: November 19, 2003, 11:43 am - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by Guru on November 19, 2003

Probably only 1 of those 60 computers will find the solution in time (maybe sometimes no computer will). The other 59 computers will come up with nothing.

What is the point of having 60 computers trying to find a solution when only the fastest one is likely to do it in time?  Couldn't the same thing be accomplished with just one fast PC?  Or are there many or no specific solutions? 

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

lottoshlep's avatar - super 7-top-over.jpg
                        BC
                        Canada
                        Member #2120
                        August 19, 2003
                        258 Posts
                        Posted: November 19, 2003, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Guru did say that he will e

if at first you don't succeed ... destroy all evidence you ever tried  Cool 

rotterdam
                          Netherlands
                          Member #2824
                          November 19, 2003
                          1 Posts
                          Posted: November 19, 2003, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Join me in !!!

ncrv2000@yahoo.com

Belgium
                            Member #2220
                            September 2, 2003
                            553 Posts
                            Posted: November 20, 2003, 1:13 am - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on November 19, 2003

What is the point of having 60 computers trying to find a solution when only the fastest one is likely to do it in time?  Couldn't the same thing be accomplished with just one fast PC?  Or are there many or no specific solutions? 

RJOh

The fastest one is indeed a little more likely to find the solution, but even an older and slower computer could come up with it.  It depends on where in "random space" the action was started at a certain computer (you need a little luck there). It could be done on 1 supercomputer, but the cost of such a beast would be way too high. + As I mentionned before, it is better to have 70 computers looking individually, since they will all be examining another part of "random space", thus improving the probability that at least one is looking at the right section of randomness.

Belgium
                              Member #2220
                              September 2, 2003
                              553 Posts
                              Posted: November 20, 2003, 1:16 am - IP Logged
                              Quote: O