Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player systems - Anyone use them?

Topic closed. 89 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Pick-4_Master.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3592 Posts
Posted: December 4, 2003, 8:53 am - IP Logged

I would love to see someone with his pic 3/4 post some #'s for Mass. and then make a believer out of me. Seems all talk and no proof. Will someone step up to the plate and hit a home run with it? Hope so. Thanks for listening.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19826 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2003, 10:40 am - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by Pick-4_Master on December 04, 2003

You know he can't reveal his "Little Secrets" behind what really goes on with his systems and how he wins so much money.This doubling system your referring to does it have anything to do with his new Ovewrlap system?

If he's not revealing how to win with his systems, what good are they to anybody but him?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #1759
      June 29, 2003
      1156 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2003, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

The instructions that accompany his systems tell you how to use it in order to win what he does personally to win so much is a different story.And as for "what good are they to anybody" there good to me because I get a lot out of them and will be a life long customer.

Lottery_Analyst's avatar - Batman
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #1039
        January 15, 2003
        260 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2003, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Cool Pick-4 Master,

Since they are good to you and you will be a life long customer, why don't you post some numbers or predictions so we can see how you use them.  Maybe if others can see one or two people that can win with his systems, other may believe.

Thanks,

LA

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: December 4, 2003, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Posting numbers won't help anyone learn how to use them if anybody wants to know how I use them tell me which system you have and if I have it I'll explain to them what I do.I don't post numbers like other members do because I'm not a "Predictor" I'm a "Gambler" and I don't study every states game just Florida.I prefer to leave the predicting to members like "Pick-3 Fairy" and

"Lotto-King".

Belgium
            Member #2220
            September 2, 2003
            553 Posts
            Posted: December 4, 2003, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

The instructions that accompany his systems tell you how to use it in order to win what he does personally to win so much is a different story.

I think the answer to that is fairly simple. Steve was lucky in the beginning and won a big sum of money. The more money you have, the more combinations you can play. The more combinations you play (with a system that makes at least a bit of sense offcourse) the better your odds of winning big again...

There was a study in the UK on the profile of Jackpot winners. Turns out that most jackpots are won by those who are already rich !!! (Read: those who can afford to put a lot of money at risk)

Belgium
              Member #2220
              September 2, 2003
              553 Posts
              Posted: December 4, 2003, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

How to win

Pa
                United States
                Member #2485
                October 9, 2003
                319 Posts
                Posted: December 4, 2003, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

I have the Pyramid system. It does not work for me in Pa. I can give you a few lines of it

012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019 023                                       

37  52    27  96  83  68  52  83  47

4  9    8    4    7    2    9    2    6

Now if the number that comes in is 150 you go to 015 And you would play 564 094  964 196  Or you would just play 564 094 the next night. It is one of the easy systems. That was one from 1987. The one I have now that cost me 365.00 he sends you numbers for two weeks and I have hit once boxed the year so far.

Fantasy5's avatar - binary
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #2048
                  August 12, 2003
                  21 Posts
                  Posted: December 4, 2003, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

I bought 2 of Steve Player's systems.  "The pick 5 Prime-Line System" and  recently  "The pick-5 PlayMax Lottery System".  No winnings with either system.

Florida Fantasy 5 is the game I play most.  It was more fun, with better odds when it was 5/26.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #1340
                    April 6, 2003
                    2450 Posts
                    Posted: December 4, 2003, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

FL Fantasy 5 is 5/36 now, right?... here in PA, Cash 5 is 5/39... And Stupid 6 is 6/69!

talk about a house advantage!

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Fantasy5's avatar - binary
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #2048
                      August 12, 2003
                      21 Posts
                      Posted: December 4, 2003, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Yes Florida Fantasy 5 is 5/36.  When it was 5/26 the prizes were smaller, 20-25k, but there were winners almost every game. 

Florida Lotto is 6/53, but that's better than 6/69. 

That's the first time I've known of so many numbers in a lottery game.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                        Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3103 Posts
                        Posted: December 4, 2003, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

You know he can't reveal his "Little Secrets" behind what really goes on with his systems and how he wins so much money.This doubling system your referring to does it have anything to do with his new Ovewrlap system?

It isn't hard to figure out from what he gives us in the ad.  The reason you're putting $36. on 16 numbers is as he says . . .

"You will play one of your 16 numbers six times.  You will play three of your 16 numbers four times each.  You will play six of your 16 numbers two times each and you will play the remaining six of your of your 16 numbers just once."  This is a front loaded system, you put more on your better numbers.

It would take me some time to work out the actual progression from the checks he shows and I don't know if those are all the checks, but from the big check $100,000.00 less $25,000.00 taxes = $75,000.00 we know the final play had to be $200.00 on the number that won. 

He does say you have to build up the wins to $8,000.00 cash in hand to start playing for the big money, the $8,000. is supposed to last for 10 plays. 

The above does nothing for me, as it's a front loaded doubling system likely broken down for each step in a nice booklet.  What's important is where the numbers to be played come from?  The system if any is slid over where he says . . .

"To use the system you will need ot fill in your games past results on the workout sheet.  You will then fill your new numbers onto the OVERLAP GRID which will then give you your 16 Pick-3 numbers to play for the next drawing."

I'm not getting comforting thoughts this is a super system he's including as the above is the only mention without promotional comment on its quality. Sounds like an exchange of working numbers to static numbers as likely randomly generated as specially worked out based on every Pick-3 game in the U.S.  Steve sounds excited about the big check, not the prediction system.

United States
                          Member #1079
                          January 24, 2003
                          104 Posts
                          Posted: December 6, 2003, 11:33 am - IP Logged

I had a pick-6 #chart. Don't remember the name of it. It was basically just a listing of static #s that you play the next # in the series type of thing.... I tracked it for about a month and it never got more than 2 #s right out of about 20 ? numbers. You can do better by playing the #s that hit most frequently with each other into a 20 line wheel. The other thing I got was something for a pick-3 that was advertised as for *lotto* & i thought it was for a pick-6. Again, that problem with defining what *lotto* is.... They let me return it as I had no use for it since I only play pick-6. Which was nice. I now am very cautious about *big hype*. Of course, I now what I'm looking for & can tell if something's worth buying. I do have a few other software programs which help, but I mainly rely on spreadsheets. 

Columbia City, Indiana
                            United States
                            Member #2978
                            December 9, 2003
                            381 Posts
                            Posted: December 9, 2003, 4:34 am - IP Logged

I ordered his Pick-4 MoneyMap System last year ($495.00). After losing almost $10k playing the Hoosier Lottery's Daily4 game, I found out that they no longer use ping-pong balls, but switched to an electronic random number generator sometime in 2000, and they won't say when they changed it over. They didn't bother to publicize the switch, so people think they're still using the PPB method because the program is animated to look like ping-pong balls. They use this machine for all of their online games, including their 6/48 lotto. I also learned that the Hoosier Lottery tracks players' selections on a central computer before each drawing; they know which numbers have been played, how much has been bet on each number, and even where each ticket was purchased. I no longer play in Indiana.

Back to Steve Player's systems, after tweaking it a little, I used the Pick-4 MoneyMap in Ohio, and won $6,800.00 in one drawing (17 $1.00 box bets on 2448), so I believe his theories are sound; the problem wasn't the system, it was the game. Obviously, no one wins every day, but the MoneyMap System will dventually reveal signifigant opportunities in a Pick-4 game. I had invested about $100.00 over five days in Ohio before I hit the $6.8k, and that night I spent $30.00; $13.00 on 2488 and $17.00 on 2448 (I actually meant to bet $15.00 on each number, but I gave an attendant the wrong bet slip. Lucky me, huh?). As I said, I had to tweak the system a bit (seperate charts for overall hits on each digit, pairs and doubles, and frequency charts for each position. All of this info is on the system chart, but it's difficult to see if you don't separate it on different sheets of paper), but once I had all the information broken down, it was just a matter of waiting for the law of averages to take effect.

Any good lottery system is based on the law of averages. The major innovation of the MoneyMap System is entering your numbers vertically on the chart from lowest to highest. Since all bets are boxed, this method works very well in a game using ping-pong balls. I don't believe it will work in a game using an RNG. No one has been able to convince me that a computerized electronic random number generator has the same odds as four bins of ping-pong balls, especially when the lottery already knows which numbers I've played and how much I've bet on each number. However, they still advertise the odds for the Pick-4 game as 1:10,000. They tell me that the reason they track players' selections prior to each drawing is "fiscal responsibility. If too much money is bet on a certain number and that number hits, we might end up paying out more than we took in." Their words, not mine. The way I see it, they have no business with that information. When I buy a Pick-4 ticket, my odds (supposedly) are 10,000 to 1 against me. That's the chance I take. Without published liability limits in place, as most states have, if they have to pay out more than they take in, then that's a chance they take. Another thing that bothers me is this: I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree (not the part that bothers me), but I know that if something is computerized it uses a PROM chip or an EPROM chip, which means it can be programmed. To carry it further, if they have their RNG tied into their "central computer," they can easily minimize payouts on their daily games, and build their lotto jackpot at will. We recently had a jackpot of over $28M. In a 6/48 lotto game, the published odds are 1:12,271,512. We have four border states, and we also get some regular players from Wisconsin. With ticket sales of twenty million dollars a draw (about average), the math doesn't come out. How can you sell twenty million tickets twice a week for three months and not cover every one of those 12,271,512 combinations at least once??? This means that at least 16 million combinations, 4 million more than the total possible, were duplicated for each of twelve weeks or more, somehow without hitting the winning combination even once. My advice? If you're betting more than a dollar a night, don't play the Hoosier Lottery games. Find a state near you that still uses ping-pong balls to draw their numbers. Odds of 10,000 to 1 are still pretty steep but, with a good system, they are manageable. 

Well, I've gotten that off my chest; sorry for the diatribe, but I want to get this information out there so Indiana players know what they're up against. On to other things.

I've just ordered Steve Player's CashOverlap System ($495.00). Does anyone out there have it already and, if so, have you done any good? I can see from the newsletter that I'm going to have to break it down to its components and reassemble it for use in Ohio. I just can't see spending $800.00 a draw (as implied by "Stage 2"). Anyway, I'd like to know if anyone has hit $1,000 to $3,000 in their state's Pick-3 game using the CashOverlap system. I haven't yet received my "registration form" (which stipulates that you won't seek a refund if you're not happy; I'm not a lawyer, so I'm not sure of the legalities of this policy), but if anyone who actually ordered it can comment on this system, I would be grateful.

Continued good luck to all of you. 

United States
                              Member #3043
                              December 17, 2003
                              1 Posts
                              Posted: December 17, 2003, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Here's my experience with his systems.

The first time I ordered his system was when I got his ad in the mail and it was for the Isis system. It sounded interesting but for $495. His ad sounded pretty good, price is high so I figured it must be of high quality. I was somewhat disappointed. His Isis system didn't give me a system to pick numbers, it was basically just a discription of how to use the dollars from your winnings (how you actually win you have to figure out, not a part of this system) to progressively wager future picks. It's probably something the professional lottery players already know and use but this guy got the balls to sell it. The system just shows you how much the money your win can last before you breakeven, then any winnings you do have you would use those to prgressively increase you wagers. Then from there shows you how much that will last. Repeat until filthy rich or break even :)

Since I needed a system to actually help me pick numbers I had to purchase another system. I read his ad for the Profile system for the 5 number game. His ad said that you "only" need to pick 3 numbers right to win the jackpot about half the time. Wow, I thought. I regularly get 3 numbers using a system that I've developed (by the way, don't ask me, I'm never going to sell this) so why not use this system to help me get those combos??? So I bought it. I figured that with this system I could win the jackpot at least once a week since I regularly get 3 numbers (my state's 5 number game is played twice daily). Wow, I could potentially win 100000 per week!!!

Alas, again somewhat disappointed. I'm not saying his system doesn't do what he claims but it's not what I  expected. In this system he expects you to somehow get the exact first 3 numbers. That's not easy. When I get my 3 numbers they are usually dispersed among the 5 numbers. He never stated in his ad that the numbers must be the very first 3 numbers only that you need to get 3 numbers. Oh well. I'm not that upset. He has another system, the Alpha 5 that does not require the 3 numbers to be in specific positions so I'm ordering that one soon. He claims that if I have the 3 numbers then my odds of winning the jackpot are reduced to between 22 to 1 to 46 to 1. Of course I am guaranteed the 3 number wins but also a couple of 4 number wins.

Since I get 3 numbers regularly, the prize for a 3 number win is $5 in my game. That's not a bad return actually. A 500 % return on my money, much better than the stock market:) But I want the big one. I figure (here I go again figuring!!!) that I could win the jackpot at least once a year using the Alpha 5 given that I continue to regularly get 3 numbers using my system. Since this system requires $18 to play each time and if I played one draw per day for the entire year the cost would be about $5616 total for the year. So if I win $100000 in that 1 year span that's not a bad return at all. That's not including the 3 & 4 number wins.

I guess the moral of the story is that don't get too excited and go wasting your money on his stuff unless you have the money to waste and don't expect the holy grail. I only buy his stuff to supplement my own system which is good enough for me. Please don't ask me for info about my system, I'm not in it to sell anything and never going to.

Hope some of this mumbo jumbo is informative. Later and good luck.