Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 pretests

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Clipper.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
bobby623's avatar - abstract
San Angelo, Texas
United States
Member #1097
January 31, 2003
1394 Posts
Posted: January 2, 2004, 11:34 am - IP Logged

In Texas, Pick 3 machines and ball sets are tested minimum of 4 times prior to actual drawing. These results are recorded and posted at the Texas lottery website.

Question: Does anyone have a number generator that evaluates affect of pretests when predicting winning numbers?

Must be a tough to play a set of numbers that came up in a pretest, which doesn't pay! 

United States
    Member #2460
    October 7, 2003
    766 Posts
    Posted: January 2, 2004, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Lottery programs do not have to evaluate pretest drawings because they are not part of the winning number history

that they use to give you predictions so they should not matter much at all, specialy if the number of pretests

is the same every time before the drawings.

Lottery prediction is very weird, it bypasses logical explanation, yet who cares, so long as it works?

As every body knows, you can not predict lottery numbers,

Because they are random and you can't predict random and yet some people do and often with very good results.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #1340
      April 6, 2003
      2450 Posts
      Posted: January 2, 2004, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

I think the best way to handle pretests would be to carry out whatever system you use to about 5 draws or so ahead... I do often wonder how many first pretest drawings match what systems generate...

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

United States
        Member #379
        June 5, 2002
        11296 Posts
        Posted: January 5, 2004, 9:36 am - IP Logged

What about electronically-drawn games (ie keno every few minutes)?

Maine
          United States
          Member #99
          January 27, 2002
          1013 Posts
          Posted: January 6, 2004, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

bobby623, I have studied them a little to see if there is something there but have never heard of a system to evaluate them. You can sometimes see the winning numbers in the preetests, especially when one number shows itself in the prestest 2 or 3 times, it might come up. You will often also see two of the winning numbers (usually boxed), minus one correct in one of the four rows accross. And what is really tough, and happens once in a great while, is you will see the winning number come up in the pretests. Interesting topic, but thats all I can figure. Good luck.

ALX

United States
            Member #3004
            December 11, 2003
            248 Posts
            Posted: January 6, 2004, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

lottery numbers are not random.if they know how many people won how much money 1 second after the drawing, in which cities and which stores............whats stopping them from taking a peek at

which numbers are not played one second before the drawing and using one of those sets?nothing stops them. if you had that ability the same as they do, would you pass up the chanc e to abuse it? if it meant giving or not giving 10 million dollars to a stranger? and how much of a bonus does this person get? be honest. dont try to look good in front of the public like a politician thas their job.

the only way they can possibly know how many tickets were sold ans well as what numbers they played in what cities and stores, the only way they can possibly know this information, is to also have the obverse info as well. being, what numbers have not been used. if they can see one way, they can see the other way as well.

like ive said before i videotaped lotto drawings and i notice the balls disappear underneath when they are pulled out of the hop from below. the thing they disappear into before they roll out for you to see is "not transparent". so, what ballls are rolling out????????????????

United States
              Member #3004
              December 11, 2003
              248 Posts
              Posted: January 6, 2004, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

a pretest is simply making sure the machine is working. this has nothing to do with whether or not its a square game.they are simply pretesting the machine to see if it rotates and all that crap which is totally meaningless if the balls disappear from sight for a second.before re-appearing.

United States
                Member #3004
                December 11, 2003
                248 Posts
                Posted: January 6, 2004, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

apple used to have a blackjack game on a 5 and a half disk. i kept losing and got pissed and decided to cheat. so, i played all the hands and wrote down what the comuters cards were, come to find out after a few decks i noticed it started all over again. so i tested it to see how accurate it was and i had all the cards already writtten down in order before the computer layed its cards out. so i knew precisely which card was coming way in advance and i convinced my sister i was psycic. it blew her mind that i knew which cards were coming out.every card. but i wasnt psycic. i cheated.

joyjoy8's avatar - friends
                  Houston Texas
                  United States
                  Member #371
                  November 30, 2000
                  587 Posts
                  Posted: January 6, 2004, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

I am not happy about pretest, I believe it is a way to keep system players from winning big, quite often my number 1# is in the pretest. Other states don't do a four draw pre-test. But of course there is nothing I can do about it. I do monitor the pre-test before I play so that I don't spend alot of unnecessary money. Triples usually fall in the pretest about twice a month. usually a pair of the winning numbers will appear in the pre-test and you can also spot a possible triple in the pre-test. The last triple 222 was showing diagonally in the pretest so I played it, it came. Do Not ignore the pre-test they provide valuable information(although I'm sure the TLC) doesn't like it.........................Joy

Maine
                    United States
                    Member #99
                    January 27, 2002
                    1013 Posts
                    Posted: January 6, 2004, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks joyjoy8. I haven't seen the Night number yet, but the pretest  had a bunch of 0's and 3's, and the winning Day number, 0-2-5 in one of the rows across!!

ALX

mytime's avatar - mrthumbs
                      Houston
                      United States
                      Member #2915
                      December 1, 2003
                      53 Posts
                      Posted: January 7, 2004, 10:54 am - IP Logged

I've been playing this thing since it's inception.  I never knew of such a thing.    I'm glad I found this site.  Thanks a bunch guys.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1477
                        May 7, 2003
                        2311 Posts
                        Posted: January 7, 2004, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Pre-test are of no concern to me as they dont have any effect on what is going to play next.  If they did, I wouldnt be able to tell 24 hrs ahead of time what was going to happen the next game.

Yesterday after 025 played in Texas I had determined the next Daily Game would be a PURE and I went PURE ODD.....113.  Today's Daily was PURE....however, went PURE EVEN....240!    I had also determined with my system the Sum Total of the 3 digits would stay small and it did......6 compared to 7 yesterday.

United States
                          Member #3004
                          December 11, 2003
                          248 Posts
                          Posted: January 7, 2004, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

i have a crystal ball and i know everything. ask me and i will give you sure winning numbers ................sometime in the near future these numbers are sure to be drawn. i can feel it..lay your hands on your computer.........................

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #1477
                            May 7, 2003
                            2311 Posts
                            Posted: January 7, 2004, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

If you have a good enough tracking system you dont even need a crystal ball <G>

United States
                              Member #3004
                              December 11, 2003
                              248 Posts
                              Posted: January 9, 2004, 12:56 am - IP Logged

lay your hands on your computer,  while i eat a pizza!!!!!!!!!!