Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Perfect Daily Numbers Program...

Topic closed. 139 replies. Last post 13 years ago by EXCALIBUR.

Page 4 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5387 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2004, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Software that can pick straight winners must be darn powerful.

How many picks would you have to cover in order to win??

Will the software let you know when to play and when not to??

You must have some back-testing to confirm past winning combinations?

Pa
    United States
    Member #2485
    October 9, 2003
    319 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2004, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

I have been reading all the posting and I have a few Questions myself!!!

What is the cost?? And will it work in every state?? Is there a money back guarantee???

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2004, 5:24 am - IP Logged

The real test is to run the program for each state (or selected states), post the charts or whatever information available, post the picks and the proof is in the pudding on how successful the picks are.

I think the software developer has a finished product.

If you are already training folks to run the software why ask for feedback??

Overpromise ----  Underdeliver

Underpromise --- Overdeliver

Show us the money!!

LaurainMass's avatar - strawberry
        Boston,Massachusetts
        United States
        Member #2924
        December 2, 2003
        65 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2004, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

I am so,so sorry I was away from you the last couple of days.I was in Houston all last week and up until 1am last night.I enjoyed the Superbowl festivities last week and I want to say that Texas is a place where they really care when it comes to feeding you well lol.

If there are any Patriots fans here,Congradulations.Those boys came through!

Lottoscorp,my compliments and thank you very much.

Now those of you on here,if at anytime I may have committed myself in anyway in saying that I was gonna display TNRI3.4 on here rightaway or even anytime in the near future,I am sorry because,I never promised to do that to any of you. I see in my abscense some of you got carried away and became upset in the process as well.

Winsumlosesum:

You seem to know a whole heck of a lot about lottery and I see you are full in your knowledge too.But this thread is about making you aware of the " 800-pound-gorilla " that is here and will be revealed to all in it's time and have been tested in what is known as the Toughest Lottery State in the country to beat (Massachusetts) and  I can swear by that one myself and this thread is about your veiw as to what The Perfect Daily Numbers Program Should be and should be able to do and what would it's make up be?

I would like to know who'responsible for putting words in my mouth as I haven't promised a thing.I want you to help me here.I understand how you feel and that you have been through whatever is you've been through before.As for HYPE,I'm sorry.I am sure many of you have been working on your programs for years.However,you decided what your approach would be,you even decided the methods,you would use.Well so did Lottoscorp and his Crew.TNRI3.4 is just what it is.

Laurajean

Boston,Massachusetts
          United States
          Member #2924
          December 2, 2003
          65 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2004, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by BobP on January 30, 2004

Any program that requires an instructor is likely to be bogus.  If there are choices to be made by the user the notion of prediction is bogus.  Any other stuff stuck in there is just to give the illusion of value because the prediction routine is worthless.

I believe the instructors job is to make sure you're on the right path and insure that there is no confusion on your part.There is no prediction routine of anykind.As for an illusion,assimilation is a term for representation.

You want to look at a bunch of charts and sort for odd/even, low/high etc. just download Lottohat's Pick-3/4 or LottoPro or Lottery Director you likely have several such programs on your computer already.

A Pick-3/4 program that does what you'd be paying for, would open, accept past draws, use them to predict the next in a reasonable number of lines, and win often enough to count on the money coming in.  If it needs an instructor to show how to find the wins, they will vanish with the instructor after you've paid.  "Oh look see how you would have won playing this way yesterday and that way the day before and another way the day before that and all you need to do is pick which one of dozens of possible ways to play each day."  It's creating a lottery to pick the way to play lottery.

If someone told me I was going to be trained to be a lottery software or roulette system or slots system instructor, I'd be thinking whether it's possible do this without scamming people and landing in jail.  BobP

Boston,Massachusetts
            United States
            Member #2924
            December 2, 2003
            65 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2004, 4:47 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by lootch on January 31, 2004

Oh ye of little faith!!!!!!!

Realistically,they are rightous in their veiws lootch.They have never seen nothing like The Perfect Daily Numbers Program and they cannot even imagine something like it ever existing and that is why they can only be cloudy in their responses and not all that exact.But then this is not about a stupid comment or a bad one now,is it?

Laurajean

Boston,Massachusetts
              United States
              Member #2924
              December 2, 2003
              65 Posts
              Posted: February 3, 2004, 4:55 pm - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by winsumloosesum on February 02, 2004

Software that can pick straight winners must be darn powerful.

How many picks would you have to cover in order to win??

8 Pick 3 and 16 Pick 4

Will the software let you know when to play and when not to??

I cannot speak on the software portion of this program but from the material I have here,I would say,yes.

You must have some back-testing to confirm past winning combinations?

Yes,5 past drawings.

I can only wonder what the capabilities are in the programming of the software.

Laurajean

Boston,Massachusetts
                United States
                Member #2924
                December 2, 2003
                65 Posts
                Posted: February 3, 2004, 4:58 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by crowdeg on February 01, 2004

i wonder where is laurajean now?

I am back in Boston after a wondeful vacation week in Houston and ready to begin my training.Thank You for your concern.

Laurajean

Boston,Massachusetts
                  United States
                  Member #2924
                  December 2, 2003
                  65 Posts
                  Posted: February 3, 2004, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Millennium on January 31, 2004

So far all I've read from the lady is hype.

I'm sorry that my success with Lottoscorps program have been one of bewilderment mixed with excitement.But,then again I must keep in mind that the other 800-pound-gorilla used to be the Mass daily Numbers.

Hype combined with a savvy "Let's whet their appetites"-type stealth marketing campaign.

It's simple: Put up or shut up.

There is an entire thread here in which systems are being hashed out. To ask what we want is to ignore all the work in that thread.

And I really doubt that you can understand half of what's in that thread.

Boston,Massachusetts
                    United States
                    Member #2924
                    December 2, 2003
                    65 Posts
                    Posted: February 3, 2004, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Millennium on January 31, 2004

So far all I've read from the lady is hype.

Hype combined with a savvy "Let's whet their appetites"-type stealth marketing campaign.

It's simple: Put up or shut up.

When that programs time comes up for veiwing,I am sure some of you will have it.As for Put up or shut up,Let's see you do better.I am not subject to any test nor,am I obligated to Lottoscorp or his group by any means to demonstrate anything for you.If I were you,I would be concerned how others are veiwing your responses and directing their decisions based on your responses.

There is an entire thread here in which systems are being hashed out. To ask what we want is to ignore all the work in that thread.

And I really doubt that you can understand half of what's in that thread.

It is not in my interests to attack anyone here but,I am made different from any of the booboos you're used to.Sure I can win a daily number,big deal!Someday,you will too.I will always remember a time when I couldn't!

Laurajean

Boston,Massachusetts
                      United States
                      Member #2924
                      December 2, 2003
                      65 Posts
                      Posted: February 3, 2004, 5:19 pm - IP Logged
                      Quote: O
                        Boston,Massachusetts
                        United States
                        Member #2924
                        December 2, 2003
                        65 Posts
                        Posted: February 3, 2004, 5:28 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by LaurainMass on February 03, 2004

Quote: Originally posted by BobP on January 30, 2004

Any program that requires an instructor is likely to be bogus.  If there are choices to be made by the user the notion of prediction is bogus.  Any other stuff stuck in there is just to give the illusion of value because the prediction routine is worthless.

I believe the instructors job is to make sure you're on the right path and insure that there is no confusion on your part.There is no prediction routine of anykind.As for an illusion,assimilation is a term for representation.

You want to look at a bunch of charts and sort for odd/even, low/high etc. just download Lottohat's Pick-3/4 or LottoPro or Lottery Director you likely have several such programs on your computer already.

A Pick-3/4 program that does what you'd be paying for, would open, accept past draws, use them to predict the next in a reasonable number of lines, and win often enough to count on the money coming in.  If it needs an instructor to show how to find the wins, they will vanish with the instructor after you've paid.  "Oh look see how you would have won playing this way yesterday and that way the day before and another way the day before that and all you need to do is pick which one of dozens of possible ways to play each day."  It's creating a lottery to pick the way to play lottery.

If someone told me I was going to be trained to be a lottery software or roulette system or slots system instructor, I'd be thinking whether it's possible do this without scamming people and landing in jail.  BobP

I guess you gonna have to work on your thinking...I'll tell you what's scamming to me.Someone trying to make you think something such as randomness that keeps you guessing,is gonna make you guess better lol.

Laurajean

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5387 Posts
                          Posted: February 3, 2004, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Lm,

Hope you enjyed the Lone Star State.

I don't play in Mass. but is it that makes playing there difficult?

Doesn't Mass. have a Pick 4 that you can play Front 3 and Back 3?  Is it the Payout's??

Have you tested this software in all states with Pick 3 and Pick 4?

Personally, I do not play the PA Midday drawing (simulated) for obvious reasons.  I want to see the real machines.

Good Luck!!

wsls

Boston,Massachusetts
                            United States
                            Member #2924
                            December 2, 2003
                            65 Posts
                            Posted: February 3, 2004, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Winsumlosesum,

You don't understand.When I say assimilated I am refering to the program not the pick 3 or pick 4 for any state and yes this program can be used in any state with a pick 3 or pick 4.Now if Pa comes up with a new way of drawing,I know nothing about that.Assimilation is apart of the process to discribe an activity.

Laurajean

massachusetts
                              United States
                              Member #92
                              January 19, 2002
                              80 Posts
                              Posted: February 3, 2004, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Laurainmass, did you recieve my email? lootch

Page 4 of 10