Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 2:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick 3 winners?

Topic closed. 96 replies. Last post 13 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 2 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

how many times have you won the pic3 straight

1x a week [ 1 ]  [1.49%]
5 x a month [ 4 ]  [5.97%]
5 x in two months [ 5 ]  [7.46%]
never [ 24 ]  [35.82%]
1 x a year [ 14 ]  [20.90%]
1 x a month [ 13 ]  [19.40%]
3 x a week [ 6 ]  [8.96%]
every draw day [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 67 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 21 ]  
Thomas Covenant's avatar - money
South Carolina
United States
Member #491
July 16, 2002
837 Posts
Posted: February 29, 2004, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

>>>Oh I forgot to mention that the reason they won't share there secret methods is due to Lottery Officials getting a hold of this and purposely changing the game like what happened to "Johnny5" he was making $1,000/wk in the FL Mega-Money and mistakenly shared his method with someone online who turned out to be a FL Lottery Official.Soon after that the game was changed and his method no longer worked.<<<<<

Did he happen to share it with anyone else? Someone that could verify his claim?

Okay, now I believe you can predict lottery numbers

United States
    Member #1759
    June 29, 2003
    1156 Posts
    Posted: February 29, 2004, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Believe me this is no Chain Letter far from it it's strictly Lottery gambling.And as far as trying to verify what he told me unlike you I'm not as skeptical about stuff like this nor am I gullible I know what's truth and what's fabricated.Since I'm into using Lottery systems and strategies I know whether this can be done or not.When I got started in 1997 I did a lot of research so I've known this to be possible way before this member shared this information with me.The only thing I didn't know was that these individuals purposely keep what they know to themselves

and "MOST" are unwilling to give out anything for any reason.I've been contacted twice by private e-mails about players like this,the other member said that one of these players shared SOME of his strategies but not enough to make any serious money.This person did say that before the information was given they were never able to hit the Pick-3 afterwards they were able to hit 3 times within a couple months.The reason these 2 individuals shared this info with me only was because I gave them info on using some software that they had but were having difficulty using.We started conversing about players who play for fun and others who play seriously.That's when it came up and they went into a little more detail but I can't post it publicly.Anyway there is a Public post from a woman who says she knows players that make a living at it but won't say what she knows because she doesn't want the individual to find out.I contacted her privately about it and she still wouldn't reveal anything because the person did help her out.So I guess in certain circumstances some will share but it probably depends on how well they know you.

United States
      Member #1759
      June 29, 2003
      1156 Posts
      Posted: February 29, 2004, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

"Johnny5" and I contact each other for discussing and sharing information so I know a lot about what he did plus it's been posted on this Forum.It's my personal opinion that he has no reason to lie about what he said

from what we have discussed privately.Seeing as how we both engage in the same practice using "systems and strategies" the guy is extremely smart and has developed

his own software which he used to win $5,000 in the Pick-4.You see us SYSTEM players are like a Private Club

we understand each other and build trust amongst one another before we go sharing what we know.You'd have to be a part of it to understand what we do and why we do it.

JAP69's avatar - alas
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #6
        November 4, 2001
        8797 Posts
        Posted: February 29, 2004, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Systems; Its all in  knowing how to read the prior draws.

Oo'Ka

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: February 29, 2004, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Exactly!!!!!

United States
            Member #2460
            October 7, 2003
            766 Posts
            Posted: February 29, 2004, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Pick3/4 Master said :What I decided to do was use all the numbers in the pick-3 which is 1,000 combos by using "P34Lotto" and just applying filters to reduce the combinations.So by using all the numbers in the Pick-3 you avoid having to figure out doubles and repeats,I figured out that by selecting a small amount of filters you can reduce the 1,000 combo's down to 20.

I had a similar idea and also used p34Lotto and other software using filters to reduce the number of combinations, but was unable to reduce the numbers enough and even so, I cut out too many winning numbers with the filters including doubles, which come out just too often (More often than I which that they did) So if I had used those numbers, I would had lost just as much or more than I would had won, so at least for the moment, I have given up that particular method, and I know about filters, I am not an expert yet!, but I know a little bit about them, Ion says that, that is an static method of playing and that dynamic methods are best, I guess, that neither him nor I, know, what You know about filters.

Oh well! Life is a learning process.

For the moment, I have turned my focus to software, when I am ready I'll try paper and pencil.

As You can see, I am doing what a lazy person would do, but not really, if you think that finding the proper software settings and or options is easy, You got something else coming to You when You try it yourself, almost anybody can use software, but not too many can do it properly and even if You do, it does not mean that  the program will give You the winning numbers, many or most programs can't, at least not often enough, if You buy all 1000 numbers, You will of course get the winning number, but loose $500.

At least, I am getting closer all the time, little by little, but I have been about to give up many times.

LuckyCat, the first thing is to have a very wide open mind, second a belief that it can be done, third a desire to win, fourth study and perseverance, yes lots of study and patience, fifth practice, practice and more practice.

And it helps if you know how to study and learn, and if you have an open and clear mind and if You have "Unbending intent" and if You practice meditation often and if You do lots of "Clear" thinking.

The more proper mental activity done, the more neuron  network connections that are created in the brain.

We'll talk again, good luck and bye.

"Never give up"

Austin
              United States
              Member #3734
              February 16, 2004
              57 Posts
              Posted: February 29, 2004, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

I'm looking for a system/theor

United States
                Member #1759
                June 29, 2003
                1156 Posts
                Posted: February 29, 2004, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

And I'm here to teach "EXCALIBUR" here's the secret to using filters first of all there's certain software that will allow you to to this "P34Lotto","Lotto-Matrix3","Versabet 3/4" and "LottoMan".You don't get 20 numbers with each program because each one uses different filtering methods and use different amounts."P34Lotto" has the most and in my opinion the BEST filtering methods.Okay here's what you do in the Numbers Option you "Select All" then you apply 2 Even\Odd,2 Low\High,2 Number Sums,2 Line Width,2 Identicals,2 Low-High by Position and 2 Even-Odd by Position.Next you select "Filter Full Wheel" which reduces the 1,000 combo's to 20.The key to selecting 2 filters for each one is to study the analysis chart or seperate the filtering options into categories so you can track them as pairs.For example in the Line Width you have 0-1,2-3,4-5,6-7,8-9 I eliminate the 0-1 and put the rest in groups like this Low=(2-3,4-5)and

High=(6-7,8-9).Print out a 60 draw History and High-Light the 2 groups so you can track there hit/skip activity.For the Low-High you do this put(0-3,3-0)together and(1-2,2-1)High Light them with different colors for tracking purposes.This way 2 are selected as a pair do the same with Even-Odd,now with Number Sums you seperate them into 4 pair groups (0-5,6-8),(9-11,12-14),(15-17,18-20),(21-23,24-27) track these 4 groups and select 1 group which gives you your 2 Number Sums.Identicals are done like this (AAA,AAB),(ABA,ABB,ABC)if the second group is chosen you just eliminate 1 of the 3 Identical formats so you would have this ABA,ABC your 2 formats.I'm still working on methods for selecting the remaining 2 filters which are Low-High and Even-Odd by position.So basically all the effort put into selecting your numbers has been eliminated and replaced by doing it with the Filters.Before you had to analyse the numbers and the filters now you just analyse the filters.

United States
                  Member #1759
                  June 29, 2003
                  1156 Posts
                  Posted: February 29, 2004, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

I have the same method under development for the Pick-4 but you can only get boxed plays from it when you use all the numbers for the 10,000 combo's.There's too many variables associated with some of the filters which keeps you from choosing 2 filters for the Identicals and Low-High,Even-Odd by position.You have to select 6 which doesn't bring the combo's down to a reasonable playing level.The only thing to do is use the "Optimise" option which reduces your combo's to Box

plays.I plan on testing the "Past Draws" filters to see what it does I know for the Pick-3 the best setting is 50 draws and for the Pick-4 is 500 but I need to see how many combo's are generated with everything else.

United States
                    Member #1759
                    June 29, 2003
                    1156 Posts
                    Posted: February 29, 2004, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Oh by the way the number of boxed combo's generated from the 10,000 straight after filtering is 15.

United States
                      Member #2460
                      October 7, 2003
                      766 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2004, 1:14 am - IP Logged

Pick 3/4 Master

Thanks a lot!

First I will say, that the reason that I don't like to openly talk about the pick3 or other lottery games, is not because I don't want people to know, what little I know, but because of any eyes that should not be here and have no business coming to the lottery forum, I am talking about state's lottery people, who might be looking for ways to make things harder for us.

That said, since Pick3/4 Master helped me, I will tell one of my secrets  that might help BowlDog and others.

That secret is the software called "Attrasoft Predictor"

That is, what you BowlDog and maybe many others are looking for, it is used to get straight pick3 hits, yes it gives you a user selectable (More or less) ammount of possible winning numbers (Digits) by position all you have to do after you get them from the program, is write them down and enter them into a program such as "P34Lotto" for wheeling and you will get your 3x3x3=27 or 4x4x4=64 or 5x5x5=125 or 6x6x6=216 or 7x7x7=343 or 8x8x8=512 or 9x9x9=729 or what-ever number of combinations you want.

Yes, it can be used for pick3 and maybe other lottery games, in several ways and yes, the limited neurons "freeware" version is good enough for the pick3.

It can of course, also be used for the stock market and other things and don't be fooled by what they said, if used properly ( it needs a little experimenting with) it can be very good for straight pick3 hits.

And BowlDog, this is just what you was looking for.

Don't thank me, thank Pick3/4 Master.

China
                        Member #3032
                        December 16, 2003
                        1081 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2004, 3:52 am - IP Logged

enter them into a program such as "P34Lotto" for wheeling and you will get your 3x3x3=27 or 4x4x4=64 or 5x5x5=125 or 6x6x6=216 or 7x7x7=343 or 8x8x8=512 or 9x9x9=729 or what-ever number of combinations you want.

you are on the right track!

United States
                          Member #1759
                          June 29, 2003
                          1156 Posts
                          Posted: March 1, 2004, 9:16 am - IP Logged

I have "AttraSoft Predictor" but haven't had a chance to work with it yet.

China
                            Member #3032
                            December 16, 2003
                            1081 Posts
                            Posted: March 1, 2004, 9:18 am - IP Logged

How is your lottery study and research going pick-4-master?

goose

United States
                              Member #1759
                              June 29, 2003
                              1156 Posts
                              Posted: March 1, 2004, 9:31 am - IP Logged

Just GREAT I'm learning a lot of new things that are very easy to use compared to what I was doing before