Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick 3 winners?

Topic closed. 96 replies. Last post 13 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

how many times have you won the pic3 straight

1x a week [ 1 ]  [1.49%]
5 x a month [ 4 ]  [5.97%]
5 x in two months [ 5 ]  [7.46%]
never [ 24 ]  [35.82%]
1 x a year [ 14 ]  [20.90%]
1 x a month [ 13 ]  [19.40%]
3 x a week [ 6 ]  [8.96%]
every draw day [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 67 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 21 ]  

United States
Member #1759
June 29, 2003
1156 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2004, 8:30 am - IP Logged

Here's some more info on MaxHit-Pro from my testing I found that the "ADVANCED" Mode with "Version 4" Systems

worked best for me.As for you using 5 draws for the test size it really doesn't matter what test size you use because the program always does a "Past Draw-History

Analysis" that's the way it was programmed so it's gonna see how well The Power Systems current selections did in the past to come up with the most probable or best number combinations for the next draw.I like your strategy it's called "Key Number" analysis by looking for the most common pick-3 pair generated from the 20 combo's you select your pair like your example "53" then just add it to the remaining 10 numbers for position 3 (0-9).Try 20 combo's along with 30 I use to use 30 in my test and would get straight hits so 30 might be better.Anyway good luck with your testing I did mine months ago so whenever I'm ready to use MaxHit-Pro I know what to do.I didn't like having to play 30 combo's so I kept experimenting until I could get it to produce a winner with 10 combo's.

United States
    Member #2460
    October 7, 2003
    766 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2004, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Thank you, I guess that's it for MaxHit-Pro, I hope that everybody who saw this benefited, and also from the info about P34Lotto and Attrasoft Predictor2.4,

About Attrasoft Predictor2.4 there will probably be more later either here or on a new topic just for Attrasoft, where everybody can post information about the best ways to use it, to come with winning numbers and to help those that might be having problems with it.

Bye.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
    Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
      Member #1687
      June 16, 2003
      1047 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2004, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

excaluber:

thanks for the offer I accept.  but the poll says. most of us are never winners. so if you post how all of us reading posts  will benifit, and mayebe the poll would change.

looking forward to your first lesson

thanks

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8362 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2004, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Luckycat that's not what I posted. Before I switched to playing pick 4 games in a big way I hit pick three straight on average once every other month sometimes more. I also gave an example of the way to hit based on past history. I have almost stopped playing pick three because I am working on capturing pick 4 and 5 games straight.

Luckycat wrote: most of us are never winners

Austin
          United States
          Member #3734
          February 16, 2004
          57 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2004, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

What system/theory do you use for Pick3. I like Pick4 & cash5 but do not wish to pay taxes to uncle sam on my winnings. So I concentrate on pick3 to try and maximize my intake.

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8362 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2004, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

I use the system in the link below. You don't have to lay it out with all the letters and such once you get the knack, working it you can pick the numbers from the triangle.

http://www.lotto-logix.com/txthouse/pwrtrails.html

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
              Clarkston, Michigan
              United States
              Member #76
              January 6, 2002
              8528 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2004, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Excalibur,

Sandy

Austin
                United States
                Member #3734
                February 16, 2004
                57 Posts
                Posted: March 3, 2004, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Check this out.

Take out the digits from the 2 previous draws.

e.g. tues pm-919 wed am-376 that leaves us with 02458. We should be able to wheel numbers that have at least one of these digits. How many picks would that be,somewhere around 500 maybe?  tx wed pm- 341(hit)

United States
                  Member #2460
                  October 7, 2003
                  766 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2004, 3:31 am - IP Logged

Sandy and Bowdog did you all get the Predictor program installed right or not and if not go to the Attrasoft site and ask help from Gina(Attrasoft).

If it is installed properly(version2.4 not 2.8) and have trouble using it let me know, so I can try to help you with it.

Bye.

Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

Austin
                    United States
                    Member #3734
                    February 16, 2004
                    57 Posts
                    Posted: March 4, 2004, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

I think I got it to work if you round up each of the results.  Doing some backtesting using the last 25 day draws(2003) for tx. pick3. I got the following results running predictions for each position. Let me know your results.

First position

Possibility              Confidence*Probability 
                    [ 6.93 , 7.92)      2
                    [ 7.92 , 8.91)      1
                    [ 1.98 , 2.97)      9
                    [ 8.91 , 9.9)      1
                    [ 2.97 , 3.96)      8
                    [ 0.99 , 1.98)      2
                    [ 5.94 , 6.93)      4

Second position

[ 2.77 , 3.54)      24
                    [ 5.85 , 6.62)      20
                    [ 3.54 , 4.31)      28
                    [ 8.93 , 9.7)      24
                    [ 4.31 , 5.08)      16
                    [ 7.39 , 8.16)      16

Third position

[ 8.91 , 9.9)      6
                    [ 7.92 , 8.91)      16
                    [ 0.99 , 1.98)      3
                    [ 1.98 , 2.97)      2
                    [ 4.95 , 5.94)      16
                    [ 5.94 , 6.93)      16
                    [ 2.97 , 3.96)      8

United States
                      Member #2460
                      October 7, 2003
                      766 Posts
                      Posted: March 4, 2004, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Yes, You got it to work.

The higher the confidence Level, the higher the chance of the number being the right one, but the right number could be any of them, I think that it's best to start with 3 numbers for position and do only one position at a time and start with from 30 to 100 draws, the program says to use 100 draws for the pick3, because the demo has only 1000 neurons to work with and the pick3 has 10 numbers (0-9) so 10 numbers times 100 draws equal 1000 neurons,

the registered $100 version has 10,000 neurons so you then could use up to 1000 draws.

With the 10,000 version we could also get a more precise prodicted number(More rounded).

Try as I suggested, use 30 to 100, 3 numbers for position one position at a time, do it with the history draws as they shouild be and then repeat the whole thing with everything the same, but with the history draws reversed, then check the numbers for the next 3 to 4 draws, of course do all of this on paper using old draws, all this is just to start and I am curios to know

what results you get.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sandy was you able to install the predictor yet?

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                        Clarkston, Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #76
                        January 6, 2002
                        8528 Posts
                        Posted: March 5, 2004, 6:42 am - IP Logged

Excalibur,

I did download the 2.4 but I haven't had a chance to work on it yet.  Thanks for all the information, though.

Everything I have as far as databases go is in Excel.  This program has to be in text formal...........well, excel doesn't have just a regular text format........so I had to figure out a way to do it.  I finally did it copy and pasting it to notepad.

So that is where I left it for now.  Been busy with other things this week.  I am trying to set up an Excel program for the vtracs...................and I am not a programmer.........d**n it.  I wish in college I would have taken more math and computer classes.....but I liked the fine arts (the occupation that pays the absolute lowest)....lol......................

Again, thank you for all the info.

Sandy

United States
                          Member #2460
                          October 7, 2003
                          766 Posts
                          Posted: March 5, 2004, 8:43 am - IP Logged

BowlDog

Of course, the more numbers that you get predicted for every position, the better your chances that the right number will be among them, but you want to experiment with

different amounts of draw history and amount of predicted numbers by positon and other things untill you get better results with fewer predicted numbers by position, also remember that the predicted numbers or some of them could come not just on the next draw but also and or the next 3 to 4 draws, so check that also, of course do all checking using old history draws.

Let me know what kind of results you get please, I and maybe other people also, might be interested.

Bye.

----------------------------------------------------

Sandy

Nice to hear from you.

Bye.

China
                            Member #3032
                            December 16, 2003
                            1081 Posts
                            Posted: March 8, 2004, 3:35 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by EXCALIBUR on March 04, 2004

I think that it's best to start with 3 numbers for position and do only one position at a time and start with from 30 to 100 draws, the program says to use 100 draws for the pick3, because the demo has only 1000 neurons to work with and the pick3 has 10 numbers (0-9) so 10 numbers times 100 draws equal 1000 neurons,
                            Try as I suggested, use 30 to 100, 3 numbers for position one position at a time, do it with the history draws as they shouild be and then repeat the whole thing with everything the same, but with the history draws reversed, then check the numbers for the next 3 to 4 draws, of course do all of this on paper using old draws, all this is just to start and I am curios to know
                            what results you get.
                            --------------------------------------------------------
                            Sandy was you able to install the predictor yet?

Excellent statement!But the key is how to find the nly correct one number among the three for each position?whats ur opinion?You cant figure all out just by paper working...a system is evry necessary and also does math knowledge.

HAVE A GOOD TRY!

Goose

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8362 Posts
                              Posted: March 8, 2004, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Such a skeptic goose take a look at this

color=#0000ffLotto-Logix Power Trails