Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick 3 winners?

Topic closed. 96 replies. Last post 13 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

how many times have you won the pic3 straight

1x a week [ 1 ]  [1.49%]
5 x a month [ 4 ]  [5.97%]
5 x in two months [ 5 ]  [7.46%]
never [ 24 ]  [35.82%]
1 x a year [ 14 ]  [20.90%]
1 x a month [ 13 ]  [19.40%]
3 x a week [ 6 ]  [8.96%]
every draw day [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 67 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 21 ]  

China
Member #3032
December 16, 2003
1081 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2004, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

The link above doesnt work to be open for me.Can you please copy&paste the content down here,four4me?thx

Austin
    United States
    Member #3734
    February 16, 2004
    57 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2004, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Attrasoft backtesting update.

Using a sample size of 35 (as previously recommended) my hits came in at 92% so far. The avg. numbers produced was between 6-8.This sample was using only the third digit so far, i will be testing the first and second digit later on tonight.  My parameters for the testing are Data Quantization(10),N-day(2) then select Predict (Bearish Predict Linear). I did try testing all three digits together, results were a terrible 46% success rate yielding between 6-9 numbers. I must say testing looks awfully good right now, as I said before I am looking for a system/theory to get me 7-8 digits for each position consistently, so I am greatly appreciated to this forum and its members for their ideas and willingness to share information. Our goal is to beat this game on a consistent basis. I will post my results later and will definately share any predictions I have that I am confident will win. Let's win.

Austin
      United States
      Member #3734
      February 16, 2004
      57 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2004, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Attrasoft backtesting update.

First & Second digit each hit 84% producing 6-8 numbers.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31363 Posts
        Posted: March 8, 2004, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

are you using the free download??

love to nibble those micey feet.

Austin
          United States
          Member #3734
          February 16, 2004
          57 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2004, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Yes. Unregistered Predictor 2.4

johnph77's avatar - avatar
            CA
            United States
            Member #2987
            December 10, 2003
            832 Posts
            Posted: March 9, 2004, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Sandy K -

If you have a string of numbers you can paste into Notepad, try replacing the spaces with commas and saving the file with the extension ".csv". The idea is to convert the file into a Comma Separated Value file which you can then load into Excel as data.

gl

john

Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there..... 

Next week's convention for Psychics and Prognosticators has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

=^.^=

China
              Member #3032
              December 16, 2003
              1081 Posts
              Posted: March 9, 2004, 12:15 am - IP Logged

I said before I am looking for a system/theory to get me 7-8 digits for each position consistently

7-8 digitals for each pos isnt far nuff.except for deleting 7-8 to 3 numbers,you need to put 3 numbers in order according to their appearance possibility.then whats more you go to find a very magic formula to help you out of from many draws.keep the hard work...hehe

United States
                Member #1759
                June 29, 2003
                1156 Posts
                Posted: March 9, 2004, 6:46 am - IP Logged

Your making things to difficult GOOSE try to simplify your approach it's easier to win then you realise.You just have to find that one method that will bring it altogether.Try this strategy it will give you 5 digits for each position the consistancy will depend on your skill and ability in selecting the correct number group.Seperate your numbers into 2 groups for each position like so Even=0,2,4,6,8 and Odd=1,3,5,7,9 so for example if you selected E-O-E it would look like this Position1=0,2,4,6,8 Position2=1,3,5,7,9 Position3=

0,2,4,6,8.You have 5 digits in each position for a total of 125 combinations and depending on what lottery software you have just apply some filters to reduce your combo's to a reasonable playing level if necessary.

China
                  Member #3032
                  December 16, 2003
                  1081 Posts
                  Posted: March 9, 2004, 7:02 am - IP Logged

I dont believe in any filtering.And I NEVER USE COVERMASTER formula.

United States
                    Member #2460
                    October 7, 2003
                    766 Posts
                    Posted: March 9, 2004, 8:13 am - IP Logged

Pick3/4 Master You're a very ingenious person, as they say: "Why didn't I think of that?"

BowlDog

Use a combination of what Pick-4 master and I tell you and

the numbers that you get from The Attrasoft Predictor.

Most pick3 draws have either 2 odd and 1 even numbers.

Or 2 even and 1 odd numbers.

Like this:

Odd-odd-even odd-even-odd even-odd-odd

Even-even-odd even-odd-even odd-even-even

As He said, the evens are 0-2-4-6-8 so just replace the evens with these numbers.

And the odds are 1-3-5-7-9 so just replace the evens with

these numbers.

As Pick-4 master said, when you wheel them with the lotto

program called P34 Lotto, it will make 125 pick3 numbers,

but as he said, that's too many, so use some of the P34Lotto filtering options to reduce the number to something much more practical that will let you make some money.

As to how to choose a particular even and odd sequence out of the 6 possible ones, maybe the numbers predicted by the Attrasoft program can serve as a guide.

Also if you separate the day from the night draws.

Then you can use any sequence except a sequence that is the same as that of the numbers from the last draw, for example if the last day draw had a sequence of odd-odd-even you should not use that particular sequence for the numbers that you pick for the next day draw.

But,let the Attrasoft predicted numbers to serve as a guide.

Also some people think that the numbers should be positioned with the first-one, the one on the left, being the hottest-one of the 3 numbers, the one on the middle, being the second hottest of the 3 numbers and the one on the right or the third position, being the third hottest of the 3 numbers.

But, Pick-4 Master can probably better advice on this?

Anyhow try some or all of these and let us all know how you do, we are learning all of us as we go.

And what ever you can tell us can always help some.

Also if you devide the day from the night draws then make sure that the sum of the numbers from the last draw is not the same as the sum of the numbers that you choose, but check this out yourself just to make sure, by looking

at past draws.

One more thing, make sure that everyone of the pick3 numbers that you choose to play, have at least one number from either or both of the last 2 draws, but also check this out by yourself so you can see it.

Good luck and let me know how you do and also about any other ideas that you might have.

Bye.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
                    Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

United States
                      Member #1759
                      June 29, 2003
                      1156 Posts
                      Posted: March 9, 2004, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Personally I don't think that's necessary because technically your not picking the numbers your seleting a variable associated with the numbers.Like Excalibur said there are 8 Even-Odd formats EEE,EOE,EEO,EOO,OOO,OEO,OOE,OEE if you have P34Lotto which is the only program I know that analyses these variables besides Lottery Director you would select 1 of these formats that's Overdue for a hit.The Even-Odd

Format Chart will show you there hit/skip activity in a selected draw history it shows Expected hits and Actual hits.Expected hits are based on statistical data Actual hits are based on draw history data.An expcted hit maybe every 8 days while the Actual hit is every 6 days

sometimes they will match.My chart says that the format

EOE is due every 8 days for Expected and Actual hits in a 60 draw history.Right now it's been out 34 days so I would keep an eye on it and play it.The other formats are out 1-5 days with 2 out 12 and 21 days so instead of having to figure out which of these will hit justselect the one that's most obvious the format out 34

days.You know that it's WAY over it's skip average of 8 days so it's your best bet to hit within the next 1-2 days.Then all you have to do is select your filters to reduce your combinations,what I like about this is you don't have to mess around with selecting numbers individually and dealing with which numbers will repeat or double.Once you selet your Even-Odd format it will automatically catch any repeat numbers provided your selection is correct plus doubles are covered because your numbers in your format are positionally chosen.

United States
                        Member #1759
                        June 29, 2003
                        1156 Posts
                        Posted: March 9, 2004, 9:18 am - IP Logged

This can also be done with the Pick-4 even though there are 16 Even-Odd Formats to make things easier you would definitely look for the format most overdue instead of trying to figure out the ones that are close in there skip averages.Right now EEOE is out 59 days and OEOE is out 44 days so these 2 formats would be the only ones you would look at.

China
                          Member #3032
                          December 16, 2003
                          1081 Posts
                          Posted: March 9, 2004, 9:48 am - IP Logged

no..sometimes freq analysis doesnt work.Thats why we should separate the whole structure of the pattern into parts.And make parts together again.

EEOE is out 59 days and OEOE is out 44 days so these 2 formats would be the only ones you would look at.

I bet these two formats wont appear even with a 50% guarantee.Because OEOE is composed of four elements O E O AND E.The possibility percence is the combination of the possibility of four position O E O E.So are you sure the first position will be 100% O,and second E,third O and fourth E?No,you can never be sure of that.

United States
                            Member #1759
                            June 29, 2003
                            1156 Posts
                            Posted: March 9, 2004, 10:43 am - IP Logged

I'm afraid your WRONG goose you see by seperating the structure of the pattern into individual parts your making things MUCH more difficult in order to achieve accuracy.I know this because I tried it already and it doesn't work on a consistant basis.All of my previous hits in the Pick-3/4 were done by using this approach.It does bring the combinations down to a VERY affordable level because I spent anywhere from $4-$10

when I hit.But my hits occurred months apart due to the complexity of analysing patterns within a pattern which is what your doing by seperating that pattern into parts for analysis.The easiest way is to use frequency analysis as a tool to select a specific variable based on 2 things Hot Frequency or Cold Frequency.Hot being a variable that has steady hits of every 2-3 days or a variable that hits after being out for awhile.When you look at the Formats as a whole EEOE you make things easier but when you seperate a format EEO and E your making things harder.I guarantee you one of these 2 formats will hit within 7 days the key here is not to chase after variables but to wait for a particular one to hit based on analysis.And yes I can be 100% sure that Position 1 will be E second will be E third will be O and fourth will be E because this Format is due to hit and when it does the individual variables will be drawn as a whole Format.This is how the software tracks these variables,like I said I tried selecting the variables individually and it's too difficult,time consuming and inconsistant.That's why I stopped using this approach and cameup with something better,faster and easier.You are an Intelligent person Goose but you have to approch this game in a much simpler manner the Lottery in itself is a very complex game based on all the variables and possible combinations involved.So the best method to use is one that eliminates the complexity as much as possible by attacking certain parts of the game are easy to manipulate.You see that's one good thing about the Lottery games there are so mny tings going on that you don't need to be correct about all of them to win.Just concentrate on something that will yield the same results without so much Scientific Analysis just basic analysis which also eliminates the "guess factor" because when you you have so many variables with the same or similiar results guessing is not a good option

you'll be wrong everytime.

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
                              Member #1687
                              June 16, 2003
                              1047 Posts
                              Posted: March 12, 2004, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Hi. everyone:
                              been ill for a few months just getting on my feet but its slow progress. have not been on net too much, but looking in today, and saw all the valuable/feedback and ideas it  is great. I was glad to see I was a NEVER  in the poll and dontfeel too bad now because the majority is NEVER.

I understand why now that the secrets are never given out also. and after reading the posts, I don't blame any of the winnners, for not divulging the HOW. but this poll did bring,out many ideas, and good comments.

thanks to all that have> and or will still >reply,your a great group      green bucks to all

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect