Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 1:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Psychic predictions (I am getting results

Topic closed. 314 replies. Last post 12 years ago by four4me.

Page 13 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
plumbusa's avatar - lightening
Bremerton, Washington State
United States
Member #2491
October 9, 2003
263 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2004, 1:38 am - IP Logged

I need a break!!!

Everybody find a hobby

midwstrngirl's avatar - hair

United States
    Member #1529
    May 18, 2003
    74 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2004, 1:51 am - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by emilyg on July 23, 2004

god did not write that - man did. enough. i'm through.
    you go your way and i'll continue my way. my church (catholic) gladly accepts my winning tickets as donations.    nice chatting with you.

As a Traditional Catholic, I have to say, I am shocked by this statement. 

The Catholic Church gave us the Bible and has dogmatically declared it to be inerrant.  (The douay-rheims version--not the modern politically correct translation--that is.  www.drbo.org)

If you believe that men wrote the Bible, and therefore it does not apply to you, then you are not a Catholic, nor are you a Christian.  (The Word was Made flesh, remember?)

Midwestern Girl

Australia
      Member #3084
      December 22, 2003
      328 Posts
      Posted: July 24, 2004, 6:36 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by konane on July 24, 2004

Colin    ......... Read some books on quantum theory, digest it if you're up to it and you will see how Keith's theory, Dragon's questions practices, my posts knit together. 

Some of you will have picked up from previous Posts that I have an interest in cosmology; in particular I have made references to the time it would take to receive a signal from the nearest possible source of life in the Universe and the absurdity of visitors from space. Travelling back in time really belongs to people who think that Superman can turn back time by flying in the opposite direction to the earth's rotation.

This is not the place to go into further detail. Suffice to say that books I read by for example Timothy Ferris cover generally the quantum theory which in turn includes any theory that includes the quantum principle.

Despite the name dropping by Konane there is nothing in the quantum theory to support his looney time travel ideas. Say no more.

Colin

Dragon If you're having a laugh at the same time as you're dabbling with the el wierdo then that's alright. Say 100 Hail Stephen Hawking (one of my heroes) and all is forgiven. PS They were pink.

konane's avatar - wallace
        Atlanta, GA
        United States
        Member #1265
        March 13, 2003
        3351 Posts
        Posted: July 24, 2004, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Good luck to everyone!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31545 Posts
          Posted: July 24, 2004, 10:39 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by midwstrngirl on July 24, 2004

Quote: Originally posted by emilyg on July 23, 2004

god did not write that - man did. enough. i'm through.

you go your way and i'll continue my way. my church (catholic) gladly accepts my winning tickets as donations.    nice chatting with you.

As a Traditional Catholic, I have to say, I am shocked by this statement. 

The Catholic Church gave us the Bible and has dogmatically declared it to be inerrant.  (The douay-rheims version--not the modern politically correct translation--that is.  <a target=_blank href= "http://www.drbo.org">www.drbo.org</A>)

If you believe that men wrote the Bible, and therefore it does not apply to you, then you are not a Catholic, nor are you a Christian.  (The Word was Made flesh, remember?)

Midwestern Girl

please do not presume to tell me whether i am or am not a catholic. each to his own. wishing you a happy life.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #1265
            March 13, 2003
            3351 Posts
            Posted: July 24, 2004, 10:59 am - IP Logged
            Have framed many of my posts with references to God which is much easier for a wider readership to understand and relate the information to. 

I however, prefer generic references which are more direct, contain succinct information of how to.  Also try to state reasons why those methods work and they do work because I've taught several friends visualization techniques (for free) they've used successfully in their own lives.

And .... as far as giving false hope to anyone that analogy is applicable only to those who hold it. 

My posts on the subject are to state techniques which worked for me time after time, upon which a reader can take any bits of information applicable to their circumstances and apply it to their endeavors... whether it's for lottery numbers or other things.

Good luck to everyone!

San Diego
              United States
              Member #4520
              May 1, 2004
              243 Posts
              Posted: July 24, 2004, 11:22 am - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by Colin F on July 24, 2004

Some of you will have picked up from previous Posts that I have an interest in cosmology; in particular I have made references to the time it would take to receive a signal from the nearest possible source of life in the Universe and the absurdity of visitors from space. Travelling back in time really belongs to people who think that Superman can turn back time by flying in the opposite direction to the earth's rotation.

This is not the place to go into further detail. Suffice to say that books I read by for example Timothy Ferris cover generally the quantum theory which in turn includes any theory that includes the quantum principle.

Despite the name dropping by Konane there is nothing in the quantum theory to support his looney time travel ideas. Say no more.

Colin

Dragon If you're having a laugh at the same time as you're dabbling with the el wierdo then that's alright. Say 100 Hail Stephen Hawking (one of my heroes) and all is forgiven. PS They were pink.

Well, like I said before, science is not done writing the rules, and therefore just  because you haven't read it does not mean it does not exist.

KWHILBORN was probably off base speaking about the speed of light. I tend to think it has nothing to do with what's going on in this scenario. Here is the premise in a few sentences: There is -- and I still have my doubts -- a superconcious mind that all matter tap into, including human brains. Some people call  this God, others Nirvana, etc. It's got some fundamental properties that we have access to, if we want to use it, and if we want to practice it, and if we find the technoloy and system to harness it.

Something like this: Air was always there (almost always). Before there were insects or birds, nothing used it for transportation. Insects came, birds came. Humans dventually came and watched the birds, knew there was something there, but didn't know  how to harness it. 80,000 years of human prehistory and not one succeeded in flying. Then, about a hundred years ago, somebody figured out just how to make it happen. They took a medium which was always there, observed nature, and emulated nature with technology. 70 years after that we landed on the moon.

So let's presume the superconcisous mind has always  been there. In my years  as an atheist and skeptic,  I always had to back out of the conversation or argument when it came to the point of explaining how come there were that many religions, that many billions of people, who claimed they "knew." How do you explain thousands of self-styled psychics. How do you explain the out of body and almost death experiences? How to you explain strange hunches that people have that make the predict  accidents and avoid them? I never believed any of it could actually  exist, but the sheer number of such claims was overwhelming, and i always wanted to find the 'kernel of truth' underneath it all.

So let's say the superconcious mind exists, and it's not time/space bound as we know it, but it folds in itself through the 4th or nth dimension. Light speed would no longer matter in transmission of information. And what is being claimed here anecdotally could happen.

Ok, now is must fess up to the potential paradox that I did find and that does bother me at this time:

Right now, when I get one, two or three numbers of six right, it's kind of a bummer to then spend time after the draw projecting the numbers back. I already get substandard results, or insufficient results, so where is the motivation. That's why KWHILBORN forgets them on purpose. I don't. I  work with  purpose and discipline and I know that I need to project so I can have seen the numbers in the past. The problem is not the projection, the problem is my cloudy vision forward. So I plug away.

Let's presume, however, that today I pick six out of six correctly. I hit the jackpot. I get the money. I move to Hawaii. To  hell with the Lottery Post and projecting the numbers back. 

Paradox: I never projected the numbers, so how did I get them? What happens to the money and my move to Hawaii?  That is a real possibility, and therefore I am not sure it can  happen. Or is the fabric of reality dependent on an individual's integrity and self-discipline? Do I have to close the loop and project back just so  I don't dematerialize in Hawaii?

Atlanta, GA
                United States
                Member #1265
                March 13, 2003
                3351 Posts
                Posted: July 24, 2004, 11:33 am - IP Logged

" Or is

Good luck to everyone!

San Diego
                  United States
                  Member #4520
                  May 1, 2004
                  243 Posts
                  Posted: July 24, 2004, 11:42 am - IP Logged
                  Quote: O
                    four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8395 Posts
                    Posted: July 24, 2004, 12:02 pm - IP Logged
                    Depending on whether or not he actually cared for his family.

He might have said good riddance.

Possibly is strengthened by the whole dvent.

Might see the need to have some children of his own.

Wonder if he too may have been killed if he were home at the time.

Possible thinks over and over if only I were home I might have been able to prdvent everyone from being killed.

From the onset of the demise of his family have never ending horrifying nightmares about the incident.

Be so bereaved that he might take his own life.

Get counseling until he is able to deal with the ordeal and push on with his life.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                      midwstrngirl's avatar - hair

United States
                      Member #1529
                      May 18, 2003
                      74 Posts
                      Posted: July 24, 2004, 12:07 pm - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by emilyg on July 24, 2004

please do not presume to tell me whether i am or am not a catholic. each to his own. wishing you a happy life.

One cannot be Catholic while at the same time deny the deposit of Faith.  That is just the way it is.

Midwestern Girl

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31545 Posts
                        Posted: July 24, 2004, 12:23 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by midwstrngirl on July 24, 2004

Quote: Originally posted by emilyg on July 24, 2004

One cannot be Catholic while at the same time deny the deposit of Faith.  That is just the way it is.

Midwestern Girl

according to yo - edgar cayce was an evil man???

love to nibble those micey feet.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                          MD
                          United States
                          Member #1701
                          June 18, 2003
                          8395 Posts
                          Posted: July 24, 2004, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

common folks put it to rest the big daddy knows who the faithfull are you don't have to prove it to nobody but him................. 

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #5145
                            June 20, 2004
                            15 Posts
                            Posted: July 24, 2004, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

WOO HOO! Edgar Cayce fan :)

Strangely enough, my grandmother (who is extremely catholic) says that [some] things he says makes sense. She doesn't think he's evil. However, my Assembly of God side of the family thinks he is.

Can't we all just get along?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: July 24, 2004, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Did ya ever notice ....that it's always the people that are wrong that cause all the trouble?

I wish they would just keep their opinions to themselves. These are usually the people that don't do what I say to do either. I think we ought to ban them from the forum. They always know who they are too! They arn't lucky either. Most of them bite their nails. They always sit on the other side of the room. We have all seen them....just sitting there. Always on the wrong side....... You look over there and there they are.  They are doing it just to make us mad. Let's just beat the crap out of em ! Come on.  

Let's roll their yards so everyone will know who they are. LOL

*Just watch some crap head will disagree with this.....LOL LOL 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Page 13 of 21