Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Psychic predictions (I am getting results

Topic closed. 314 replies. Last post 12 years ago by four4me.

Page 8 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
light on my feet
United States
Member #356
May 20, 2002
2744 Posts
Posted: July 17, 2004, 2:26 am - IP Logged
Quote: O

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

konane's avatar - wallace
    Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #1265
    March 13, 2003
    3333 Posts
    Posted: July 17, 2004, 9:28 am - IP Logged
    Dude ... there are many aspects of the whole which is why other religions such as Hindu have many deities, also why Chinese and Tibetan Buddhists also have many deities, the Chinese even having deified worthies who were once living people who have been elevated to the status we would recognize as saints.

I'm about as new age as they come, the choice consciously, thoughtfully made because of having seen religion used as an excuse to both control and punish through bible texts being used as justification for such action.

Anyone I assist in developing awareness gets a lesson in how to align with white light and the spectrum of colors contained within it because this is the pathway upward to God.  They are also severely cautioned about using dark force "light" because it is the light of destruction which can not produce its own source of energy and which attaches to its host as a parasitic form of energy.  Since you know the bible, then am sure you know what I'm talking about. 

It is my understanding that in quantum physics that there are photons which are the first quanta of light and are seen/measured as such, then there are positrons which have the same measurement as photons but which emit no light or radiance and can not be seen.  Hence we have qualities of uplifting and building using the light of God as we know it, destruction and a downward spiral using the opposite.

"(3)  this is why this psychic - clairavoiant- zero point field- new age stuff is dangerous.  it is nothing new.  all it is ....is an old present dressed up in all new packaging.  THIS STUFF IS REALLY CENTURIES OLD.  people selling false hope in an effort to subvert going directly to God and using new "high - tech" terminology to do it."

Yes, if you go off half ed and don't surround yourself with the protective light of God before embarking,  and especially if you casually play with Ouija boards and other things to simply find out what kind of reaction you might get then yes it is dangerous.  However, unless and until you find out specifically what serious new agers do in order to invoke assistance and protection of God prior to doing any work then you are indeed misinformed.

"this hypothesis of "zero point fields" and the like would exclude 7/8 th's of the worlds population as they wouldn't even be able to understand it (lol)."

"Zero point field" is simply another term for the Mind of God in which all things which have ever been known, will ever be know are contained within.  It's just words, a difference in definition and nothing more.  If 7/8 ths of the world knows what God is then they instantaneously grasp the generic definition of the concept.  BTW anyone on a spiritual path also knows that the path is smoother if one aligns with Divine Will which is the will of God in another term.

Another BTW I was "driving around the block to get to my neighbor's house" using reference points and language you're talking about.  Just perhaps there are some of us who need things rendered to generic terms to grasp a greater understanding.  Also to be able to also balance this knowledge with work going on in quantum physics gives a firm benchmark in the present which also ties to ancient texts which span all religions, all belief systems.

Creative visualization of a desired result is co-creation with God.  My experience has been that if we are not actively co-creating the life we want, the we are living our lives as other people have created for us to live them.  It is far better to actively create what we want than to live in the creation of others which may not be aligned with out higher path. 

Seems that passivity of waiting for God to give us what we need is one of the incorrect mindsets which engenders poverty and hopelessness which are cycles difficult to break, but which are preyed upon by politicians who in turn create more of the same in social programs. 

As far as an "enlightened Jesus" ... enlightened seems to be a Buddhist term which signifies that someone is open to the higher realms meaning all aspects of God.  It is my understanding that in Jesus' travels that he may have journeyed to India and met with Buddha where they exchanged ideas.  And just to set the record straight, I've read that real Buddhists seek to emulate enlightenment of Buddha by working to open themselves to the Divine, not to worship Buddha in any respect.   

Dude, my conclusion is that we're all talking about the same thing at the very core of the subject, just different words with a similar meaning on a parallel path to the same destination.   

Have a wonderful weekend with lots of big wins!   

Good luck to everyone!

San Diego
      United States
      Member #4520
      May 1, 2004
      243 Posts
      Posted: July 18, 2004, 12:32 am - IP Logged

i have said it many times on this board and i will say it again, IF there is a God,  there is only one and there is only one way to him ..... not many.  God would never allow man to wander all over the intellectual "map" in order to figure out life.  if that were the case, he wouldn't be God ........WE WOULD.

---

Dude, I think you're in the wrong forum. What does this stuff have to do with lotteries? What compels Christians to proseletyze whenever they talk? And what is the point of denigrating one forum contributor in a "psychic predictions" thread? I, for one, was interested and I appreciated the post.  Does your god require that you belittle people whose paths of learning do not completely coincide with yours?

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
        light on my feet
        United States
        Member #356
        May 20, 2002
        2744 Posts
        Posted: July 18, 2004, 2:43 am - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by dragon on July 18, 2004

---

Dude, I think you're in the wrong forum. What does this stuff have to do with lotteries? What compels Christians to proseletyze whenever they talk? And what is the point of denigrating one forum contributor in a "psychic predictions" thread? I, for one, was interested and I appreciated the post.  Does your god require that you belittle people whose paths of learning do not completely coincide with yours?

everything. 

actually, i am in the right forum as i am only countering an ideaology.  something that happens here on a daily basis in one form or another.  just because it happens to be religious based,  doesn't mean that it doesn't belong.  one view being countered by another "view".  i think your "beef" would/should start with kwhilborn if at all since he went off into the "Jesus" thing first?  you didn't raise an eyebrow until i narrowed Jesus down into what he really claimed to be.  in can see how the generic new-age version of Jesus wouldn't bother you though.

just so you know so there is no hidden agenda with me,  at every turn, i will defend the honor of the true representation of Jesus Christ.  that is what "compels" me.  i am none too worried about the aftermath.  any true follower (of Christ - not "Christianity")  ....who is worth his "salt" will tell you, we are supposed to defend the "faith" (to set the record straight).....  by our "God".    if you would like, i will type out the many scriptures that call a "Christian" to defend Jesus Christ. 

for some it is an obligation......  for me it is my joy as i realize what God has done for me and what  a terrible shame it would be if i stood by and said nothing.

i don't pretend to think that i am "Proseletizing" people as i am not equipped to change a mans heart (that job belongs only to God).  however i am responsible to share what i know, to defend it when need be and to stand back and let the chips fall where they may.  wether it affects you to the good is none of my business ......  my "goal" if you will is to make that differentiation to those who don't have the ability to do so,  so that they may effectively follow God.  it is for those people i "work".  they know who they are and they appreciate the fact that i do.  for others it is an irritation (and that is part of doing "business").

i am too tired right now to rebut konane's post.  i will do so in the next couple of days.  if you enjoy the "psychic" stuff,  have at it as i am not attempting to make enemies.  it is your life and i really do respect that.  you alone are responsible for your choices leading up to and into eternity.  my "responsibility" lies in the reminding of those who are already like-minded, or those who are interested in more than just taking up space on the round ball .....and who are interested in the ultimate truth, as there is only one ........... not "many" (if there is a God to begin with)

peoplewhohavevisionareneveralloverthemapbutinsteadare"exacting"

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

Australia
          Member #3084
          December 22, 2003
          328 Posts
          Posted: July 18, 2004, 3:21 am - IP Logged

For those of you that were brought up in the Christian tradition
          you may care to have a look at "Sea of Faith" for a less dogmatic
          way of looking at things. I'm not a member but I thought it was
          very interesting when I saw the program about it on TV.

http://www.abc.net.au/compass/s814364.htm

I understand it is quite popular with retired Minsters of Religion who
          despite having preached one thing all there life now want something
          that is more in accord with common sense and reason.

I hope it provides good answers for those with open minds.

Colin 

PS I was looking through the transript again; gee there's some good stuff
          in there. Maybe, I should join? 

KWHILBORN's avatar - animaniacs20
            Toronto
            Canada
            Member #5087
            June 16, 2004
            99 Posts
            Posted: July 18, 2004, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Visiondude:

Is God unhappy with us expanding our minds.  Would he be happier if we believed the world was flat, and that the sun revolved around the earth.  If we were meant to be so "in the dark" then why were we created "in gods image".

If you can find the site that the story originated, you will find comments from likeminded people as yourself.  I knew when I posted the story that religious zealots would crawl out of the woodwork, but the story was not mine to edit. 

I am sorry to tell you that man has not finished learning.  You can crawl back under your rug and hope that we forget about science (such a sin).  If medicine saves someones life whose side are you on then.

The theories put out in that story do not discount the possibilities of Gods.  No matter what, Humans will always have some sorts of deities although their forms may differ.  i.e.  Now we know thunder and lightning is caused by warm and cold fronts meeting, there is less chances people will bow before Thor (If you've heard of him).

The author touched on Jesus.  So what.  I believe Jesus is god as well (surprised).  I just believe it in a different way.  I believe that his own faith was so firm as to allow his resonance with the existing God plane of existence.  In essence he Joined with Him.  If that is how I rationalize my beliefs then again I say so what.  There are a lot more people in the world who do not believe in Jesus at all than do.  In fact over 3/4 of the world believes in reincarnation. 

Maybe us science followers are looking for the truth.  The church deemed which Gospels were "fit" enough to go into the bible,  yet every word was written by a man.  If there were so many Prophets around 2000 years ago, who says there can be none now?  The Old testament says it is a sin not to wear tassles on your clothes, and people should wear hair coverings.  Do you?  Or are you prepared for a life in hell.  Come on just a frilly little tassle could save you from the fiery furnace!

If god gave us intuition, telepathic abilities, and reason, then why would he not want us to use them.  It is the most spiritual people around that practice meditation and right mind activities.  I have stood in church and heard Yoga is a sin.  ???????

I started this forum for people interested in psychic activities,  I have told you before, if you cannot keep an open mind and insist on comparing everything to centuries old beliefs without allowing some room for modification then you are in the wrong forum.

"The most beautiful and profound emotion we can experience is the
            sensation of the mystical. It is the sower of all true science. He to
            whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder, and stand
            rapt in awe, is as good as dead. To know that which is impenetrable
            to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the
            most radiant beauty, which our dull faculties can comprehend only in
            their primitive forms. This knowledge, this feeling, is the center of
            true religion."

- Albert Einstein

For as long as man has inhabited the earth, he has looked to the
            heavens.  Why?  Because it was always there.  Because he could learn
            more about himself and the world in which he lived.  Because he could
            learn how to get along in that world.  Today we continue to look at
            the heavens for the same reason. Some things never change.  Or do
            they?

We take for granted the most mundane things in our lives.  When it
            is dark, we turn on the lights.  When we are hungry, we heat food in
            the microwave oven.  If we want to talk to someone, we pick up the
            telephone, and if they are not there, we can leave a voicemail
            message.  The news of the world is delivered to our door, our TV and
            our computer.  Most of us can't conceive of life without these things
            and yet, for most of our history, none of them existed.

These are stunning technological powers, and we take them for
            granted.  Yet as wondrous as they are, and even in full view of the
            majestic history of science that has illuminated their underlying
            phenomena, they pale in comparison to the wonders that await us at
            the turn of the millennium. As we now look up again through our
            telescopes, and down again through our microscopes, we see the
            fingerprints of the gods, the evidence of revolutions more wondrous
            than any seen this century, revolutions to boggle the imagination

Good-luck to you under your carpet

Canada
              Member #2859
              November 23, 2003
              463 Posts
              Posted: July 18, 2004, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

I've been trying this, let me know what you think, it's too early to see results but i'll keep you informed.

I let a computer program pick 2 sets of completely random keno number sets for me.

i then print out the 1st set only and i try to project these random numbers into the future to be the winners !!! Since i only get my winning numbers from the internet, i visualize these random numbers into the winning numbers of the web page i always check for winning keno numbers.

Atlanta, GA
                United States
                Member #1265
                March 13, 2003
                3333 Posts
                Posted: July 18, 2004, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

If

Good luck to everyone!

Canada
                  Member #2859
                  November 23, 2003
                  463 Posts
                  Posted: July 18, 2004, 11:20 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: O
                    Atlanta, GA
                    United States
                    Member #1265
                    March 13, 2003
                    3333 Posts
                    Posted: July 18, 2004, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Dif

Good luck to everyone!

Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #5145
                      June 20, 2004
                      15 Posts
                      Posted: July 19, 2004, 1:52 am - IP Logged

Visiondude,

(First, I apologize if I offend you in any way. It's just my nature to get sucked into religious debates.)

Are you saying that over 4 Billion people currently living on earth are practicing the wrong religion? And of those christians, are they all right? Should we be born again? Should we be baptized as babies or as adults? Should we practice speaking in tongues?

This reminds me of the South Park episode where a group of people end up in hell:

New Hellion #1: WHERE ARE WE?!

New Hellion #2: Oh, my God! I've gone to Hell!

New Hellion #3: (Italian Woman) WAZZAPANING?!

New Hellion #4: AAAAAH!

Hell Director: (on a stage near the entrance. on a microphone.) Hello, new-commers! Welcome! Can everybody hear me?! Hello! (taps his mic.) Can

everybo...okay! Uh, I'm the Hell Director! Uh, It looks like we have about eight-thousand, six-hundred, and fifteen of you newbees today, and for those of you who were a little confused, you ARE dead and this is Hell! So, abandon all hope and, uh, yadayadayada! Uh, we're now going to start the orientation process which will last about...

New Hellion #5: Hey, wait a minute! I shouldn't be here! I was a totally strict and devout Protestant! I thought we went to Heaven!

Hell Director: Yes, well, I'm afraid you were wrong!

New Hellion #6: I was a practicing Jehova's Witness!

Hell Director: Uh, you picked the wrong religion as well!

New Hellion #7: Well, who was right?! Who gets into Heaven?!

Hell Director: I'm afraid it was the Mormons! Yes! The Mormons were the correct answer!

New Hellions: AWW!

Personally, I believe at least most roads lead to the same place. I don't think God would allow people to be doomed for eternity just because his funeral was performed by a Hindu Priest.

As related to this forum: Why not try using psychic powers? How much different is it than science? It's just using another part of our brain...just like when we first learned to use stone tools, or thought about philosophy. Genesis says we were doomed because we gained knowledge. Does that make science wrong? Perhaps we should start walking to work instead of driving our cars. That computer of yours is a piece of sin as well.

Yes, it appears "mystical" because science cannot exactly explain it, and the bibles speaks against magic. But I'm sure four hundred years ago, our TVs would be considered tools of the devil.

Australia
                        Member #3084
                        December 22, 2003
                        328 Posts
                        Posted: July 19, 2004, 4:20 am - IP Logged

Time to lighten up folks.

From the jokes page of http://www.sof.org.uk/

God as a programmer

Many important theological questions are answered if we think of God as a Computer Programmer:

Q: Does God control everything that happens in my life?
                        A: He could, if he used the debugger, but it's tedious to step through all those variables.

Q: Why does God allow evil to happen?
                        A: God thought he eliminated evil in one of the earlier versions.

Q: What causes God to intervene in earthly affairs?
                        A: If a critical error occurs, the system pages him automatically and he logs on from home to try to bring it up. Otherwise things can wait until tomorrow.

Q: Did God really create the world in seven days?
                        A: He did it in six days and nights while living on cola and candy bars.

Q: How come the Age of Miracles Ended?
                        A: That was the development phase of the project. Now we are in the maintenance phase.

Q: Who is Satan?
                        A: Satan is a MIS director who takes credit for more powers than he actually possesses, so people who aren't programmers are scared of him. God thinks of him as irritating but irrelevant.

Q: What is the role of sinners?
                        A: Sinners are the people who find new and imaginative ways to mess up the system when God has made it idiot-proof.

Q: Where will I go after I die?
                        A: Onto a backup tape.

Q: Will I be reincarnated?
                        A: Not unless there is a special need to recreate you. And searching those files is a major hassle, so if there is a request for you, God will just say that the tape has been lost.

Q: Am I unique and special in the universe?
                        A: There are over 10,000 major university and corporate sites running exact duplicates of you in the present release version.

Q: What is the purpose of the universe?
                        A: God created it because he values elegance and simplicity, but then the users and managers demanded he tack all this senseless stuff onto it and now everything is more complicated and expensive than ever.

Q: If I pray to God, will he listen?
                        A: You can waste his time telling him what to do, or you can just get off his back and let him program.

Q: What is the one true religion?
                        A: All systems have their advantages and disadvantages, so just pick the one that best suits your needs and don't let anyone put you down.

Q: How can I protect myself from evil?
                        A: Change your password every month and don't make it a name, a common word, or a date like your birthday.

Q: Some people claim they hear the voice of God. Is this true?
                        A: They are much more likely to receive e-mail.

I think these SoF people are my kind of people.

Colin

Australia
                          Member #3084
                          December 22, 2003
                          328 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2004, 6:06 am - IP Logged

Sorry, correction:

Home:       http://www.sofn.org.uk/

Humor:      http://www.sofn.org.uk/sofcoll.html#humour

Colin

PS Please no one must read this one I Have a Philosophical Secret  A philosophical spoof on the Jerry Springer show. I might get excommunicated from this Forum.

KWHILBORN's avatar - animaniacs20
                            Toronto
                            Canada
                            Member #5087
                            June 16, 2004
                            99 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2004, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Maybe Vick is onto something.  From what I have been researching (and sharing), it could be possible that by predicting the numbers with the belief that my method is so accurate that I could actually be changing the outcome.  I am willing to explore more possibilities.

I just want to know why my lottery tickets have been winning so much more since I started this method.  Once we narrow it down, perhaps we can practice and improve upon it. 

There is a course on audiocassettes or books called "Silva mind control".  They can be purchased or downloaded.  The Silva courses offer very detailed practical advice on achieving alpha state, projecting thoughts, recieving thoughts, visualizations, afffirmations, and virtually anything right brained.

I highly recommend the "Silva" courses for any and all interested in this type of stuff, as it is a detailing of practiced tried and true methods.

I apologize for bringing religion into this forum and would like to keep this forum on topic,  please try to keep this more on psychic ideas than on religion(s).

Australia
                              Member #3084
                              December 22, 2003
                              328 Posts
                              Posted: July 19, 2004, 11:29 am - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by KWHILBORN on June 16, 2004

Based on Telepathy travelling faster than light I presumed it was possible to send thoughts back through time.  I began experimenting by trying to "guess" the lottery numbers.  Then the day after the draw I would memorize the winning numbers, repeat them over and over and try to project them back through time to when I was picking these numbers.  I have had very very good results. 

KWHILBORN

Q1 What evidence and measurements do you have that "Telepathy" travels faster than light?

Q2 What does "Telepathy" consist of?

Q3 Can "Telepathy" travel through a vacumn as in space?

Q4 If time is the measurement of the occurrence of one thing to the occurrence
                              of another thing how do you make occurrences non-occurrences?

Q5 What is the difference apart from hocus pocus in your dealing with past draws and anyone else dealing with the history of the draws?

Q6 Do you also believe that in the Superman movie when Superman "flew" in the opposite direction to the earth's rotation that he turned back time and made breached Dams whole again and torrents of water flow back uphill?

Q7 Why don't you prove your claims by posting predictions or are we to believe that you must always know the winning numbers first?

Colin

Page 8 of 21