Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Psychic predictions (I am getting results

Topic closed. 314 replies. Last post 12 years ago by four4me.

Page 9 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
Boston, ma
United States
Member #4688
May 16, 2004
130 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2004, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

KWHILBORN, I submitted my predictions once but, when I didn't receive feedback from you, I thought you had enough people. How is it going ? Thanks.

United States
    Member #4267
    April 6, 2004
    36 Posts
    Posted: July 19, 2004, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

im just so glad that you'r not a BIBLE THUMPER.  They really are homophobic, intollerant, closed, narrow minded, and unfortunately, a lot of them BREED.  chris, the crossdressing gay guy. 

KWHILBORN's avatar - animaniacs20
      Toronto
      Canada
      Member #5087
      June 16, 2004
      99 Posts
      Posted: July 19, 2004, 11:02 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by Colin F on July 19, 2004

Q7 Why don't you prove your claims by posting predictions or are we to believe that you must always know the winning numbers first?

Colin

Attention Colin:

If you will go back and re-read this forum you will NOT find a prediction that was not posted well in advance of the Draws.  They are all posted in this forum.

I could not post them on the predictions page as Todd has it geared to accept only 10 numbers.  On one post here I had good feelings about 22 numbers and could not be posted on the predictions page.  10 of those 22 numbers were hits that day, and if you had wheeled my predictions you would be $250 000
      richer.

I am experimenting and try different methods almost everytime, so my results fluctuate but I am still above mathematical probabilities.

Your other questions.  If the earth turned backwards we would all die, and I have no idea what the hell you are talking about with most of them.  As far as Telepathy traveling faster than light?  That is the only way I could rationalize these experiments.  As time travel to the past is only possible if you could travel faster than the speed of light according to Einsteins theory of relativity.  Traveling to the future is possible without light speed.

The faster you go the slower time goes.  This is a fact.  Very accurate clocks taken for rides on Supersonic jets slow by fractions of a second.  This is fact.  Not from a movie I once saw.

I again say that all my predictions have been in advance.  They could not be called predictions if I predicted them after.  All predictions can be checked at www.olgc.ca

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
        light on my feet
        United States
        Member #356
        May 20, 2002
        2744 Posts
        Posted: July 19, 2004, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by ChaosTheory on July 19, 2004

Visiondude,

(1)  (First, I apologize if I offend you in any way. It's just my nature to get sucked into religious debates.)

(2)  Are you saying that over 4 Billion people currently living on earth are practicing the wrong religion? (3)  And of those christians, are they all right? (4) Should we be born again? (5) Should we be baptized as babies or as adults? (6) Should we practice speaking in tongues?

(7) Personally, I believe at least most roads lead to the same place. I don't think God would allow people to be doomed for eternity just because his funeral was performed by a Hindu Priest.

(8) Genesis says we were doomed because we gained knowledge.

(9)Does that make science wrong? Perhaps we should start walking to work instead of driving our cars. That computer of yours is a piece of sin as well.

(10) As related to this forum: Why not try using psychic powers? How much different is it than science? It's just using another part of our brain...just like when we first learned to use stone tools, or thought about philosophy.

(1) you didn't offend me so no apology is needed (but thanks).  talking about God is offensive to some because of it's inherent "authority" issues.  while i never seek to offend anyone, my priority is to please God above man by telling the WHOLE truth, not by leaving parts of it out that may offend someone.  IT'S KIND OF PART OF DOING "BUSINESS"  LOL

(2) God judges all men/women by the same exact standards.  there is no such thing as a "geographical gradient curve".  if a person has heard the message of Jesus Christ as Gods only provision for sin,  they are judged according to thier adjustment to it,  or thier rebellion against it.  if they have NOT heard,  God judges the condition of thier heart as it pertains to him.

(3) a sad thing .... but no.  the church has much division with hundreds of sub-sects just within Christianity.  who is right?  the ones who trust Christ alone for thier salvation ......  not the ones who still attempt to "save" themselves via good works.  the difference between religion vs. "relationship".

(4) the bible calls for us to,  so yes. but it is not as "weird" as it sounds. it is simply the inward exchange of your will for Gods will.  it happens in a mans heart.  you are "born again" (metaphorically) when you care more about what God has to say about your life than you do.  it is as simple as that.  there is an undenialbe change.

(5)  it is a waste of time to baptize a baby for two reasons.  baby's do not have the capacity to understand what they are committing to.  baptism is symbolic ..... it CANNOT save a person.  it is a public confession of what has transpired in a believers life.  you are publically identifying in your own life that you (like Christ),  are now dead to the power of sin over your life while being "raised" to the newness of your life.  it is symbolic. a person must make the choice themselves.  the thief on the cross did not have the time to be baptized and went to paradise that day.

(6) speaking in tongues was a sign to other believers in the early church that solidified to them that indeed the Holy Spirit had come (just as Christ had said he would).  they recognized the "foreign" language".  it is grossly mis-used today.  and it sure isn't a "requirement".  it was used to draw believers in the early church who were "divided",  back into a solid unity so that the church would have a strong foundation, and would spread.  just like the miraculous healings of that time period.  it still happens to day, although not as regularly and not as prolific. 

(7) if there is a God,  the last thing that God would do would be to allow confusion about who he is and what he wants.  he is not touchy-feely or politically correct.  he is not like us in that he is worried about hurting our "feelings".  therefore,  all "roads" could not possibly lead to the same place.  in fact,  it would be spiritually impossible for God to allow more than just one "road".  that is mans undoing as man seeks to turn God into thier own "liking" by creating thier "own road". .  God sets one standard for all mankind and it is up to man to adjust.  just one extra "road" would lead man to massive confusion,  and would reduce God into something more like a traffic cop .....  and that he ain't.    ONE STANDARD FOR ALL MANKIND

(8) incorrect as far as your interpretation of what happened.  basically speaking what happened between adam and eve,  happens with all of us in that we choose (some more than others) ..... to rebel against Gods revealed authority.  God gave the garden inhabitants specific instructions on what not to do.  of course the story goes that they decided that they knew better than God and effectively rebelled against him.  in the process, they "acquired" the knowledge of evil and "tainted" thier relationship with God.  something we all do.  inherently "knowledge" is good,  until it is used to circumvent Gods authority .......then it is evil.

(9)  no waaaaaaaay.  science backs up what God has already said about himself.  knowledge (and the pursuit thereof) ....is a wonderful gift from God.  But it must be efficient in that it must dventually lead to a greater understanding of God.  that includes things that are beneficial to mankind.  the bible puts the pursuit of the "right" kind of knowledge into perspective when it said "what profit is there if a man gains the whole world,  yet loses his own soul".    bill gates (the worlds richest person)  once said "there is no need for God,  it is a crutch".  thusly factoring in the efficentcy factor,  billy's  contributions will live on,  but unless he admits his need for Christ, eternity with that decision is a very long time to think about what he spent his life "investing" in,  and how he shunned God.   true "knowledge"  ...... allows one the luxury to accomplish BOTH.

(10)  because God forbids it as it invites the dark side of the spirtual world in.  you go to (trust) God for your future.  you never circumvent that and chase other things in order to find out.  science is a whole other ball game.  God is heavily into the science arena as he created all things and his creation (revealed thru science) is but one of the many tools that God has used to draw us into worship,  and to get our attention.  i love the discovery channel and all thier scientific followings.  it screams of Gods wonderfull design.

VISION

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
          United States
          Member #356
          May 20, 2002
          2744 Posts
          Posted: July 19, 2004, 11:48 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by KWHILBORN on July 19, 2004

I apologize for bringing religion into this forum and would like to keep this forum on topic,  please try to keep this more on psychic ideas than on religion(s).

psychic(s)  (or the practice thereof)  .......is "religious" in nature in that it is the pursuit of the future that involves the spiritual realm.  some people know it and attempt to sweep that under the rug,  which is why i commented on it and drew the comparison.

fill in the blanks,  that is my "job".  i give the flip side for those who are not aware of the difference.

there is a huge diffence in trying to make a better "future"  ...... and attempting to "see" into the future which psychics assert.  before you backpeddle,  go back and re-read your own posts as you assert different "techniques" that will allow one to "predict" the future ......something that belongs only to God.

vision

Canada
            Member #2859
            November 23, 2003
            463 Posts
            Posted: July 19, 2004, 11:53 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: O
              San Diego
              United States
              Member #4520
              May 1, 2004
              243 Posts
              Posted: July 20, 2004, 12:00 am - IP Logged

For Todd:

There is a problem I see with predictions on pari-mutuel systems,  like the big  pick-6 lotteries. Some of us have been challenged about posting our predictions, but it really makes  no sense to publish your numbers of you are playing actively. So I have been posting my predictions after the draws in blogs -- kind of awkward, but ok. But if members think we're cheating -- we really should be using the predictions section.

Would it be possible to allow us to predict pick-6 numbers according to the time rules, but  the system does not display them until after the draws? This way, our challengers will know we didn't cheat,  but we won't be penalized by the pari-mutuel payout reductions if we should actually become good and win.

I can't be the first one to ask for this?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19826 Posts
                Posted: July 20, 2004, 12:41 am - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by dragon on July 20, 2004

There is a problem I see with predictions on pari-mutuel systems,  like the big  pick-6 lotteries. Some of us have been challenged about posting our predictions, but it really makes  no sense to publish your numbers of you are playing actively.

What are the odds that you might actually post some winning numbers?  A couple of week ago I posted my MegaMillions picks and when Todd congratulated me on a match three another poster wanted to be congratulated also because he matched 3 and better quite often.   I did a search and found no numbers posted on the prediction board or in any other posts by him.  I thought members were posting to help others, not to get a pat on the back for helping themselves.  Numbers and picks I don't want to share I don't post and if I win with them, I keep it to myself.

RJOh 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

San Diego
                  United States
                  Member #4520
                  May 1, 2004
                  243 Posts
                  Posted: July 20, 2004, 6:57 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on July 20, 2004

What are the odds that you might actually post some winning numbers?  A couple of week ago I posted my MegaMillions picks and when Todd congratulated me on a match three another poster wanted to be congratulated also because he matched 3 and better quite often.   I did a search and found no numbers posted on the prediction board or in any other posts by him.  I thought members were posting to help others, not to get a pat on the back for helping themselves.  Numbers and picks I don't want to share I don't post and if I win with them, I keep it to myself.

RJOh 

I do agree with you. The whole thing is kind of weird, actually. I am going through this learning process, and I am tracking my results in spreadsheets. I don't need to go to this site at all to do that. However, I have received  a few  good hints and ideas from here,  so I feel  that I owe it to  the community to share my results. I really don't care if folks think I am lying -- so be it.  Also, I too wondered if anyone ever goes to the predictons page and plays numbers from there.

So I am, with your help, talking myself out of my point made above. On with the journey.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19826 Posts
                    Posted: July 20, 2004, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Dragon,

You really don't have to share your results with the community especially if you lose, and unless you win big enough to be on the lottery's website, nobody is interested in hearing that you won a small prize after the drawing is over unless you posted your picks before the drawings because a lot of people just like to tell tall tales.  Some people do check out the predictions to help them pick their numbers, but if you want bragging rights for a small win, you will have to post your picks or win big enough to be featured on the lottery's website as its big jackpot winner.  Good luck to you what ever you decide.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #5145
                      June 20, 2004
                      15 Posts
                      Posted: July 20, 2004, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Well, the problem is that Baptists, the Assembly of God, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, and Catholics (which I was born into) have all told me that their religion is the only true religion. And had I asked a Muslim, I'm sure he would tell me Islam was the one true religion.

So, how does God expect me to pick the right one? The one with the most convincing argument? That's like saying the most truthful lawyer is the one who has one the most cases. All of them try to come up with a convincing argument (as you have). But one cannot rely on the words of people, especially when they contradict each other.

It would be a shame if someone didn't pick the right religion because the person they talked to wasn't a good speaker. Millions of people going to hell because one person doesn't have good social skills.

And what about those who were just given (aka received) clairvoyance or other psychic powers? I'm sure there are some with abilities that they didn't ask for. And if it's accessible to everyone, why shouldn't we be allowed to use it?

Australia
                        Member #3084
                        December 22, 2003
                        328 Posts
                        Posted: July 21, 2004, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Dum Dum Dum Dummy Doo Dum
                        Yer Yer Yer Yer Yer Yer Yer
                        Wol Wol Wol Wol Wol Wo
                        Only the lonely ...

ChaosTheory

Seek ye here the resolution to your dilemma.

Home:       http://www.sofn.org.uk/

Humor:      http://www.sofn.org.uk/sofcoll.html#humour

Colin

PS I draw your attention also to: Virtual church of the blind chihuahua
                        (If your a Fundamantalist there's an exam there you can take to make sure you're not getting too rusty.) 

light on my feet
                          United States
                          Member #356
                          May 20, 2002
                          2744 Posts
                          Posted: July 21, 2004, 1:26 am - IP Logged

chaos,

konane's avatar - wallace
                            Atlanta, GA
                            United States
                            Member #1265
                            March 13, 2003
                            3333 Posts
                            Posted: July 21, 2004, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Visiondude  "clairvoyance, telepathy and psychic pursuits are forbidden by God.  they are not "gifts" from God as they come from a dark spiritual place/origin. 

It's dark only in a person's belief that it comes from dark force energy.  If that's your personal belief then you might better refrain from doing any of this work.  However, for others who believe this type information is from a divine source then surround yourselves with the golden white light and see what you can intuit.  See, Dude, it all depends upon our personal beliefs.

Why were there prophets in the bible, and where did they obtain their prophecy if not from God?  What is the difference between those ancient prophets of yesterday and that of a person on a path of the light of God today??  Not a whole lot.

Also as far as someone speaking in tongues as you posted previously, it seems that when another entity or force takes over the consciousness of another person it is the equivalent of modern day "channeling" .... nothing less, nothing more. 

their design is to deceive and dissuade people from trusting in God alone for their "future".  BUT ....... built within the framework of a relationship with God,  God will at times allow people to know what lies in their future, but always it is for the purpose of prepartion to adjust to his will. 

Have you ever been read by a real psychic in which they say a very sincere heartfelt prayer to God to be guided and shown exactly what would help someone remain on their path, be closer to God and be guided by God??  Not sure how you are impressed by what psychics are but perhaps the one on the news lately who was arrested in a sting for telling someone they had a curse and she would remove it for $5,000 comes to mind.  Those folks are all about manipulation, circumventing the free will of someone then preying upon them for as many dollars as they can milk out of them ...... which sounds like many televangelists and politicians doesn't it??  Two sides of the same lowlife coin.

Humanity collectively decided that it will spiritually evolve and made that intent known beginning with the Harmonic Convergence in the late 1980's, and we have been on an ever increasing path of knowledge, enlightenment, re-structuring of our belief systems and priorities since.  Along with that acceleration has come an enhanced awareness of all information including past lives being shown in dreams of places we're strangely familiar with but have never visited.  The veils are being lifted.

We have a higher mind which is connected to the God of whatever religion or spiritual undertaking we're a part of, and that higher mind helps us be in the right place at the right time to achieve our desires..... and if those intents and desires are to intuit lottery draws then so be it.  That connection with the higher mind also puts us into contact with the aspect of ourselves which aligns with the Creator to create the highest and best outcome for dvents according to how our beliefs see them being.

If we see ourselves winning the lottery in the future, our intent and beliefs will create that dvent in the future and it will continue being just out of our reach.  However, if we visualize already having won as if it has already happened, giving thanks for it already being so, then we are framing the win as happening in present time.  I have found that intuiting lottery numbers is vastly easier if we take a few minutes and do the above visualization first to create the dvent of winning by having gotten the correct numbers in order to bring it about.

Dude, am sure your cautions have served you sufficiently, however, if someone surrounds themselves with protective white light before doing any visualization or meditation they are invoking both protection and guidance of God to do what they have chosen for their lives through the conscious exercise of free will.  I can tell you from experience that if you're not doing things the correct way then you will not get results.  It is a self correcting exercise as a whole which demands that a person align with light whether they are consciously aware they're doing it or not because the light contains information, and various aspects and frequencies of light can be used to travel to other dimensions and access totally new information.  How do you think inventions came about other than meditating in this manner??

We are limited by our beliefs that we can or can not, and intents to bring about whatever we choose, period. 

Good luck to everyone!

konane's avatar - wallace
                              Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #1265
                              March 13, 2003
                              3333 Posts
                              Posted: July 21, 2004, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Visiondude said in his above post  "clairvoyance, telepathy and psychic pursuits are forbidden by God.  they are not "gifts" from God as they come from a dark spiritual place/origin." 

Also " their design is to deceive and dissuade people from trusting in God alone for their "future".  BUT ....... built within the framework of a relationship with God,  God will at times allow people to know what lies in their future, but always it is for the purpose of prepartion to adjust to his will. "

Those above quotes were his words not mine which I was rebutting. 

Good luck to everyone!

Page 9 of 21