Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predictors working As ONE?

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

"what if " we work together on 1 state and 1 game eachday?Will we have the upper Hand?Why not?

Yes [ 8 ]  [44.44%]
No [ 10 ]  [55.56%]
Total Valid Votes [ 18 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  
Boston, ma
United States
Member #4688
May 16, 2004
130 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2004, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Ok, first let me state some FACTS here: This Site is NOT Free, there're Ad Banner everywhere! there's nothing wrong with that, BUT just don't make it sound like if someone is doing you or ME a favor by putting this "Awsome" site together. Ok? STOP praising (Ass Kissing ) TODD, have some dignity, people! Todd, my friend, I've got nothing against you, but you seem to enjoy all this Ass kissing! Good for you, man!

konane's avatar - wallace
    Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #1265
    March 13, 2003
    3348 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2004, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Go spend your own money, put together your own site on your own server where you can make your own rules.  This site is the best, Todd is the best webmaster to allow us to join in and post!!!  Period!!

Try contemplating thankfulness which is one of the lessons to be learned prior to receiving any sort of large blessing like a lottery win.

Nothing is owed to any of us just because we're here.  We're simply happy and yes thankful to have this site in existence for our use to exchange ideas. 

Ass kissing and thankfulness are two entirely different entities, and hopefully maturity will show you the difference someday. 

Good luck to everyone!

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #2448
      October 4, 2003
      26081 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2004, 3:55 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by NoLuckYet on July 13, 2004

Ok, first let me state some FACTS here: This Site is NOT Free, there're Ad Banner everywhere! there's nothing wrong with that, BUT just don't make it sound like if someone is doing you or ME a favor by putting this "Awsome" site together. Ok? STOP praising (Ass Kissing ) TODD, have some dignity, people! Todd, my friend, I've got nothing against you, but you seem to enjoy all this Ass kissing! Good for you, man!

Are you serious?  I came on this site in hopes of finding a rich lottery player for a husband, so I could give up the one I have now.  Then I figured that wouldn't work because me and the new hubby would just fight about never picking the right numbers, so I decided to stay with the one I had, despite having his baby 7 months ago.  So instead I've settled for getting to know some of the other members, and just having a great time on the site.

Todd is ala carte for me.  I know he's there but I just step around him and stay out of his way. But kiss his ass...nah....nevah!  Ass kissing is for when you want a job promotion, or something you really want badly.  Praising someone honestly for a great site and hard work is something that should be done on occassion to show gratitude. 

I try to be nice to everyone, I'm not always, but i do try.  I'd even assist you in locating that rock you climbed from under.  So, whatever your problem is today, you should take a time out and clear your head.  Apparently you have no takers on your idea, because you keep coming back for more.

By the way, I was kidding about looking for a new hubby. I'm landlocked to this one for a long time to come.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
        Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: July 13, 2004, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Konane I agree........ass kissing and thankfulness are two different things.  I kiss no one's ass not even my husband's butt, and he gives me a weekly allowance.  But when someone does a good job, I appreciate it and say it. I have my own mind and speak it......I do not have to cuddle up to anyone......unless I desire to......Todd is a great Webmaster.......

As far as the Banner Ads, sheeeeeeeeesh what do you expect from the site......for Todd to do this work all for nothing..........he does not have pop-ups......just the banner ads.......almost everyone has them now.  This site is free.............we can come here and not pay a dime.....I only have click on the banner ad is I so desire or anything on the left.

NoLuckYet, you are some trip............but I guess there are always complainers that come out of the woodwork every once in awhile.

Just leave it alone.  You are just digging a deeper hole.

Sandy

Boston, ma
          United States
          Member #4688
          May 16, 2004
          130 Posts
          Posted: July 13, 2004, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

JorliD, I'm totally NOT interested in knowing about your personal Blah Blah...ok? Again, This is a Commercial Site, so it HAS to be FREAKING GREAT , Awsome, and whatever....This is getting more and more like a fight, and we're getting far from the point and purpose of this Poll. Stop your Bashing and Ass Kissing and get down to business! Here you just come to Vote Yes or Damn No, if you LOVE the webmaster, start a Topic where you could Praise them all you want, nobody is gonna stop you, ok?

United States
            Member #5580
            July 12, 2004
            3 Posts
            Posted: July 13, 2004, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

NoLuckYet, I agree, Bro!

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8390 Posts
              Posted: July 13, 2004, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

noluckyet Sounds like your a bit disappointed that the lotto post members cant pick a winner for you if you spend some time looking at your states history and working a few simple tips and tricks for picking numbers you might just do better at picking your own numbers. There are at least 20 different posts/threads about some easy to make paper systems that for the most part work very well from time to time. They might not hit every day or even once a month but sooner or later if you stick with it, it will hit. Now maybe you don't have a clue as to what number to pick to play. besides looking for numbers to play on lotto post do you have any method for picking numbers to play or are you just guessing what number to play. I found out that guessing for a number to hit don't cut it. But some hunches might work also some poster will disagree on what I'm gonna say but if your state has a searchable data base find or look for a number that hasn't hit and play that for a while. Use the last 10 days history and see if any of the number are hitting in any special order. Like are two or three numbers hitting more than others over the ten day period. If so add the other one or two numbers you need to get a hit. Other than what I have said I cant be of any further help. You need to find a simple way of picking your number to play.

I'm gonna dismiss what you said about ass kissing. It is not necessary to badger anyone on lotto post. And if I do decide to kiss some ass I'll give them 20 minutes to gather a crowd so it can be witnessed by all.
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #2448
                October 4, 2003
                26081 Posts
                Posted: July 13, 2004, 4:28 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by NoLuckYet on July 13, 2004

JorliD, I'm totally NOT interested in knowing about your personal Blah Blah...ok? Again, This is a Commercial Site, so it HAS to be FREAKING GREAT , Awsome, and whatever....This is getting more and more like a fight, and we're getting far from the point and purpose of this Poll. Stop your Bashing and Ass Kissing and get down to business! Here you just come to Vote Yes or Damn No, if you LOVE the webmaster, start a Topic where you could Praise them all you want, nobody is gonna stop you, ok?

You started the bashing with your original posting.  Obviously, you lied about others telling you they didn't like the Prediction Base of this site, because you have yet to name those who agree with your idea.  You keep bringing it, And I'll keep giving it.  As for my personal blah blah it was done jokingly, but most jerks don't get jokes.
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #2448
                  October 4, 2003
                  26081 Posts
                  Posted: July 13, 2004, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

I also notice that NoLuckYet and Enuff is Enuff are fairly new members.  Makes you wonder why they feel so aggressively about this site after a short time.  They're clearly pranksters, troublemakers, or just plain jerks.  If you don't like the site, stay off of it.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8390 Posts
                    Posted: July 13, 2004, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

possibly another Lottoking kind of thing.

konane's avatar - wallace
                      Atlanta, GA
                      United States
                      Member #1265
                      March 13, 2003
                      3348 Posts
                      Posted: July 13, 2004, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

If you

Good luck to everyone!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey