Welcome Guest
You last visited March 25, 2019, 1:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which method of play is better?

Topic closed. 95 replies. Last post 14 years ago by Cath.

Page 1 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

Is it better to purchase a small number of tickets every drawing or a lot once in a while?

Small amount every drawing [ 39 ]  [68.42%]
Large amount after several weeks [ 18 ]  [31.58%]
Total Valid Votes [ 57 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 10 ]  
rundown99's avatar - cigar

United States
Member #567
August 14, 2002
499 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2004, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

It is true that even a small number of tickets every drawing gives you a chance to win every time, but if you saved up your tickets, you could play a large number of them every month.  Your thoughts on this issue?

Smart lottery winners form trust to claim their winnings.  They send an attorney to the lottery headquarters to claim the prize in trust, so that ONLY the name of the trust is revealed.  And they tell NO ONE, especially relatives.

If you ever win a lottery and you are single, the only person you should ever marry is someone who was truly in love with you BEFORE you won the jackpot!

People can talk about strategies and gimmicks all they want, but unless your ticket actually matches at least 5 of those 6 balls, you are just another person who tried to win a game yet ultimately failed.

Newark, NJ
    United States
    Member #6024
    August 1, 2004
    45 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2004, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Of course you will not be right 100% of the time, but how would you like to destroy the negative aspect of selection, suppose you could not get wrong numbers in your picks, would'nt that be a great help. after all, you all ready have a 50:1 chance everytime you play, you will be right or wrong, and then there is all ways the luck factor this is with you or against you, only if you take the chance and make the investment. Yes there is a solution to this mystery and you don't have to worry about fixes the randomness is the overseer of the outcome, someone will will every time the draw is made who I hope it's you!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3282 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2004, 3:25 am - IP Logged

You really have to develop a strategy that includes your budget.  If you're buying Quick Picks, you're better off buying them in small amounts in several places provided it's convient.  If you're playing a wheel, pick one that fits your budget.  BobP

Newark, NJ
        United States
        Member #6024
        August 1, 2004
        45 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2004, 8:20 am - IP Logged

Budget is very important, when playing with, "your money," but if you can win what you spend, what then? How long will it be before small victories become the ultimate score? one must play hard enough, and stay with it, useing common sence has to be a guide post, too.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          20273 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2004, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

If most players could win what they spent, there would be no lottery because lotteries are designed to only pay out about 50% of the money spent playing them.  It's a nice dream but unless you are lucky enough to win the jackpot or sometimes second prize, you will never win what you spent.  You might as well decide what you can afford to lose at what odds(numbers of tickets) and go from there.

RJOh 

* you don't need to buy every combination, just the winning ones * 

Thumbs Up       

Newark, NJ
            United States
            Member #6024
            August 1, 2004
            45 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2004, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

You are speaking with Sidu-zinn: Yesterday, you were right in your thoughts, However, Sidu-zinn is going to cause you, and millions of other player,to rethink their strategy, watch my picks for the next week and then reply! There is an answer to this mystery, Don't you think someone was going to figure it out.

I don't have crystal ball or anything of that nature, but I do have something...

and what I have is going make someone rich, and it not going to take forever to make it happen.

The word are: follow me, surly I come quickly. From the holy bible, Saint James version 

United Kingdom
              Member #6098
              August 5, 2004
              10 Posts
              Posted: August 5, 2004, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

goldeneye, you'd think that

rabbitfoot's avatar - 8ball

United States
                Member #620
                August 25, 2002
                205 Posts
                Posted: August 5, 2004, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Why buy more than $1 or $2 per lotto?  It's all comes down to the LUCK of the draw?  Remember, only 1 ticket won the last $294-million megamillion game.  That's 1 ticket out of 588 million ticket sales.

I know that I dropped about $300 as I played through the 15 rollovers or so or, about $20 per game. From now on it's only $1 or $2 per game for me.  I've been made a believer of random numbers.

I play to dream and dream of winning a major jackpot!

Newark, NJ
                  United States
                  Member #6024
                  August 1, 2004
                  45 Posts
                  Posted: August 6, 2004, 6:09 am - IP Logged

when our time comes we will get what is due. randomness is so spooky. I feel that ii is fair, and we all need that major win but we must stay the course and take the time in between to contimplate what to do with the money when we get it. I have hit five times in the last month, but the wins have all been very small, but they have been wins. My system does work better than anything I have tried in the last 15 years. and that is just about as long as I have been working on what I have now perfected. I am not working against the randomness, I am working with the randomness of the game. I call it the match game, I want my numbers to match theirs. and its that simple. Oh yes there is a formula to help in the matching of the numbers. and it works predictably. yet it is still very random.

good luck in your bets

Newark, NJ
                    United States
                    Member #6024
                    August 1, 2004
                    45 Posts
                    Posted: August 6, 2004, 6:30 am - IP Logged

You know I gave My formula to four friends. and they did not see the serriousness of what I gave them. and they have not hit at all. I have hit and could have busted the system wide open but for the randomness of the game, I am grateful for small blessings, and I guess that god knows best and he is keeping me poor for his reasons, and I won't question that! 

United States
                      Member #379
                      June 5, 2002
                      11296 Posts
                      Posted: August 19, 2004, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Sidu:

What formula?

Newark, NJ
                        United States
                        Member #6024
                        August 1, 2004
                        45 Posts
                        Posted: August 19, 2004, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

I knew that someone else in this world besides me would have the common sence to at least belive, or try to.

I want you to trust me with a stamped self addressed regular business envelope include a good faith offering, I will explain this system in full to you.

You will not have buy any equipment or software to use what I will present to you, if you are a player you will increase your chances of winning to unbeliveable odds in your favor. Please understand that I am not guessing this outcome, and the method is still as random as ever. But the system works! Now I will have give to you my mailing address, We are exchanging information between two adults if you are not of age of consent do not reply to this notation.

In the state I live there are five lotteries: pick it: 3 numbers: pick 4: pick 5: pick 6: and Mega lotto.

Let me know where your main intrest is and I will give you my formula for that lottery. If your luck is any good you will win some money. Gregory McClain 151 Brunswick Street, Newark, New Jersey 07114 I will mail you the reply within two days of getting your inquire.

you are being asked this way so that I don't change the lottery in this state.

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                          OHIO
                          United States
                          Member #5328
                          June 30, 2004
                          1284 Posts
                          Posted: August 19, 2004, 10:20 pm - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by Sidu-zinn on August 06, 2004

You know I gave My formula to four friends. and they did not see the serriousness of what I gave them. and they have not hit at all. I have hit and could have busted the system wide open but for the randomness of the game, I am grateful for small blessings, and I guess that god knows best and he is keeping me poor for his reasons, and I won't question that! 

Contement with Godliness is great gain!

Peace!

have a great winning day!

honey bee's avatar - animaniacs40
                            VA.
                            United States
                            Member #2362
                            September 21, 2003
                            3020 Posts
                            Posted: August 20, 2004, 8:00 am - IP Logged
                            Quote: O

takeitez's avatar - japheth
                              Carters Lake, Ga.
                              United States
                              Member #5313
                              June 29, 2004
                              1065 Posts
                              Posted: August 20, 2004, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Sidu-zinn

I noticed you have posted 49 picks with "0" hits this month, did you forget to post your winners?

good luck,

takeitez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........