Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 9:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which method of play is better?

Topic closed. 95 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Cath.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

Is it better to purchase a small number of tickets every drawing or a lot once in a while?

Small amount every drawing [ 39 ]  [68.42%]
Large amount after several weeks [ 18 ]  [31.58%]
Total Valid Votes [ 57 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 10 ]  
www.winnerspost.com
China
Member #5793
July 22, 2004
185 Posts
Posted: August 23, 2004, 2:21 am - IP Logged

how many tickets do you buy on pick3 and pick4 a time to win ,zinn?I find your stuff quiet interesting and will do more tests to see if theres a  balance point to win steadily.

www.winnerspost.com
    China
    Member #5793
    July 22, 2004
    185 Posts
    Posted: August 23, 2004, 2:26 am - IP Logged

The balance point is easy to find out.Total 100 numbers.Thats about 50$ a time and if one out of 100 wins,we win.Now I see why you can not afford to buy them to win.Thanks zinn.Your stuff is working well.The pity is that LP only allow members to post no more than 10 picks.But if it allows a bit more,I guess every member would benefit from the result I FIGURED OUT NOW,100 NUMBER,AND 50 $.I could post less tho............Anyway there is only one lottery true secret and I am afraid what would happen if I keep it in public to all members so I will keep it safe Goodnight...Trance

www.winnerspost.com
      China
      Member #5793
      July 22, 2004
      185 Posts
      Posted: August 23, 2004, 3:00 am - IP Logged

I want to add more on pick3 lottery strategy

Straight - . A $1.00 bet wins $600.

Box 6-Way - A $1.00 bet returns $100.

3-Way ¨C . A $1.00 3-way bet returns $200. Lotteries always pay you more when your specific bet is harder to win.

Back-up - You can protect yourself from a "close but no cigar" by selecting the Back-up feature. Therefore, if you select the Back-up and your favorite number (478) is drawn in exact order, you win the Straight bet and the Box bet as well. If your numbers happen to come out in different order say 748, you win the Box payout only. The benefit of a Back-up is that you win no matter what order your numbers come up.

Play 100 numbers in back-up way and that costs 50$ a time.In return,we win from 50$-350$.

Good job zinn

Newark, NJ
        United States
        Member #6024
        August 1, 2004
        45 Posts
        Posted: August 23, 2004, 10:17 am - IP Logged

Dear Sir: That's only the begining You see it gets even more interesting then that, As you already see this is very serrious. What I have found, and passed off to you in part only, can even the playing field for all plays, it just makes a difference on how you select the game that you want to win... there is no reason on Gods earth that you will not in a given time span hit what you are aiming for correct, now you see why I could not just put that information on the net, also you see why I have hit, but not made any big pay-outs, you need money to play or at least luck running in your favor. and your theory of 100 is absolutly correct, how many people throw away 50.00 a day, a time, each time they go to the machine simply because they have no guide, nothing to lead them except their imagination I wish I could afford to tell the world what I have discovered, But you know as well as I, I can't. I hope you, I , get rich before this gets to far and they find a way to change the system or eliminated  it altogether, agree? looking to hear from you.

www.winnerspost.com
          China
          Member #5793
          July 22, 2004
          185 Posts
          Posted: August 24, 2004, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

yes zinn.I followed your method and post my first pick3 prediction for yesterday and take a look at what I won.

tranceMichiganMidday 36-Way Box$40
          tranceNew JerseyMidday Pick 36-Way Box$40
          tranceNew MexicoPick 36-Way Box$40
          tranceOhioPick 36-Way Box$40
          trancePennsylvaniaMidday Daily Number6-Way Box$40
          tranceTexasMidday Pick 36-Way Box$40

And It's just 10% of the total numbers I need to play.

Newark, NJ
            United States
            Member #6024
            August 1, 2004
            45 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2004, 7:54 am - IP Logged

Well Alright: And these foo

www.winnerspost.com
              China
              Member #5793
              July 22, 2004
              185 Posts
              Posted: August 25, 2004, 8:09 am - IP Logged

Be polite please zinn,to all the members here.Thank you.I like your stuff too.

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
                Member #5599
                July 13, 2004
                1192 Posts
                Posted: August 25, 2004, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Zinn,

Pehaps if you gave us your formula, the winning members would send you your small consideration. The quicker you do it, the sooner you can reap the rewards.

Newark, NJ
                  United States
                  Member #6024
                  August 1, 2004
                  45 Posts
                  Posted: August 25, 2004, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Jking: I would like more th

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19894 Posts
                    Posted: August 25, 2004, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Sidu-zinn,

You should also mention that Trance hit six lotteries  boxed of $40 ea. after he played the same 10 lines in all the mid-day and evening pick 3 drawings in the U.S. and Canada (60 ea) which would have cost $600.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Newark, NJ
                      United States
                      Member #6024
                      August 1, 2004
                      45 Posts
                      Posted: August 25, 2004, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

ROJH: since I have not been

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31526 Posts
                        Posted: August 25, 2004, 5:29 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: O

love to nibble those micey feet.

Wisconsin
                          United States
                          Member #1610
                          June 3, 2003
                          668 Posts
                          Posted: August 25, 2004, 5:47 pm - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by goldeneye26 on August 02, 2004

....but if you saved up your tickets, you could play a large number of them every month.  Your thoughts on this issue?

I've thought of this often and even have a nickname for it. I call it lotto nesting. I've considered playing every other draw and combining tickets. I've also debated with myself about playing no less than 5 sets per Powerball draw (irregardless of prize level) and skipping a draw now and then to feed the five set minimum rule. I've toyed with the idea of always playing five sets with Powerplay and skipping draws in between to keep it more affordable. It's something to wrestle with and at this stage I don't have an answer. Earlier this year a woman across town from me played one set of Powerball numbers with Powerplay for five advance draws. Not one of her numbers was drawn during the first four draws...not one! On the fifth and final draw for which her ticket was valid she hit all five white and just missed the red Powerball. With Powerplay of 5, she won $500,000.00. Since that occurrence, I've just continued with my draw to draw tickets with frequent Powerplay and have not pursued any type of draw skips with the intent of nesting future tickets ...yet. Nesting tickets would also mean I'm considering odds during jackpot play and personally, I've been trying diligently to reduce my consideration of odds with jackpot games. Nevertheless, it is an extremely interesting concept of fewer but more massive plays per month versus many smaller ones.
                          ... the lottery never fails to surprise!
                            RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19894 Posts
                            Posted: August 25, 2004, 6:41 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by Sidu-zinn on August 25, 2004

ROJH: since I have not been privy to what or exactly trance played or how much money he won or invested, I will dare not to speak on another rmans, or womans business. 

I was only privy to what Trance posted.  Trance posted 6 box hit at $40 ea.from the prediction board and I checked the predictions posted for that date and noticed Trance posted the same 10 lines for all Mid-day and Evening drawings for that date.  It's easy to check any body's prediction statistics and I assume that once someone post that information in a public forum, it is no longer private.  I applaud anyone who post their claims and post all the information for anyone to check.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Newark, NJ
                              United States
                              Member #6024
                              August 1, 2004
                              45 Posts
                              Posted: August 25, 2004, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Yes, but trance figured out something very important, and then he went to work, He was loaded with a map of how the system works he had an advantage trance knew that if he played correctly he would not loose...