Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 9:52 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which method of play is better?

Topic closed. 95 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Cath.

Page 2 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

Is it better to purchase a small number of tickets every drawing or a lot once in a while?

Small amount every drawing [ 39 ]  [68.42%]
Large amount after several weeks [ 18 ]  [31.58%]
Total Valid Votes [ 57 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 10 ]  
Newark, NJ
United States
Member #6024
August 1, 2004
45 Posts
Posted: August 20, 2004, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

No I did not forget to post, However I had difficulties, both financial and personal which took precedence, over other activities, My mother who was 86 years old, passed away last Thursday morning, she had been very ill during the last month or so. My attention was distracted and I was not concerned with getting the lottery.

ALSO: if you had played the forty nine numbers which I posted you would have hit on certain combinations of the numbers I listed, you may have only broke Even, with those wins but breaking even, is not bad agree, make a list of the numbers I posted then go to the New Jersey home page Scroll down that page until you come to lottery click on the lottery logo and check my numbers against the past winning for the last three weeks and then get back in touch with me. I Counted at least $110.00 in win money just with front and back pair.  I intend to post a new set of numbers a little later today, lets see together what happens...

Newark, NJ
    United States
    Member #6024
    August 1, 2004
    45 Posts
    Posted: August 20, 2004, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

The above message will apply, Thank you.

honey bee's avatar - animaniacs40
      VA.
      United States
      Member #2362
      September 21, 2003
      3020 Posts
      Posted: August 20, 2004, 7:22 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: O

Newark, NJ
        United States
        Member #6024
        August 1, 2004
        45 Posts
        Posted: August 20, 2004, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

I really had other plans on how to let other players in on what I have learned, but in my test outings I keep hitting parts of the lotteries and to date  not catching a number large, this does not mean that it can't be done I just have not been that lucky as of yet. I know that you are trying to feel me out and you are saying should I send this guy my money. Well others have made feel like this if I just give this work away and you do hit I will never hear from you again. I have given out my address because someone is interested in making some money and tired of paying for solutions that just don't work. Heres a chance to try something new that no one else is doing except the ones who get it from me, its worth something and I could put a number on it and people would be glad to pay, but I have left what you send up to you. walk into any store and tell them that and see what you leave with, all I ask for is your faith and your trust the rest will be up to you. Good luck which ever way you decide to travel. I missed the pick four by 5 units  the pay out was 4000.00 I did this four days in a row I caught a box and that paid me back 167.00 all the money I lost I got back on that one bet I have been doing this repetedly.

Newark, NJ
          United States
          Member #6024
          August 1, 2004
          45 Posts
          Posted: August 20, 2004, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Tonight 051 hit back pair x51 paid 25.00 for 000 .50 check the numbers I posted today... 151 see it?

www.winnerspost.com
            China
            Member #5793
            July 22, 2004
            185 Posts
            Posted: August 21, 2004, 8:26 am - IP Logged

Play small for entertainment only

Newark, NJ
              United States
              Member #6024
              August 1, 2004
              45 Posts
              Posted: August 21, 2004, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Lets be for real, There is nothing entertaining about gambling you play to win, and when you don't win you clear you consence, by saying you were entertained. Thats fine but don't kid yourself if you win some real money you won't say you won a game, then you will probaly say that you are an expert or a numrologist, or you had devine intervention into your life and you were blessed by the higher power to have such good fourtune. I really don't think that the fun of it will get any credit, do you?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19900 Posts
                Posted: August 21, 2004, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

It's mighty fine entertainment if you are winning and if you are only spend a dollar once in a while you can't call it much more than entertainment because it's certainly is not gambling.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

boston
                  United States
                  Member #5586
                  July 12, 2004
                  130 Posts
                  Posted: August 21, 2004, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

It really makes no difference, cuz even if u have a lot of money to spend on lottery tickets, your odds would not improve by much even if u spend all your money. Specially in a game like mega millions with odds 1 in 135 millions

Newark, NJ
                    United States
                    Member #6024
                    August 1, 2004
                    45 Posts
                    Posted: August 21, 2004, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

are they 100% right, or is it the fact they have sold you a dream of false outcomes. the only one who has any way of keeping inventory on what is played is the one who has all the plays of the game logged. I think that it is still fair if I am to believe what I am seeing. The odds are great, but lets face it people do win big from time to time, I want to believe that the system is legitimate and honest, and also worth the chance, after all. in this society what else do we have, hard work, and great dept, with no way to get the bills made down, to manageable levels. All most can do is play with what ever loose money is at hand, with the hope of increasing the spendable cash at ones disposal, agree?

My formula does change the odds they, the odds will become a little more  in the favor of the player!!! Try me and See for yourself...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19900 Posts
                      Posted: August 21, 2004, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Sidu-zinn: Statistics Summary 
                        Summary

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
                      Picks80080080
                      Hits00000
                          Hit Ratio0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%
                      Winnings$0$0$0$0$0
                          Prize Ratio0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%

Has your formula improved your odds of winning anything?

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Newark, NJ
                        United States
                        Member #6024
                        August 1, 2004
                        45 Posts
                        Posted: August 21, 2004, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Yes indeed they have, what

www.winnerspost.com
                          China
                          Member #5793
                          July 22, 2004
                          185 Posts
                          Posted: August 22, 2004, 3:03 am - IP Logged

where's your formula?zinn

Newark, NJ
                            United States
                            Member #6024
                            August 1, 2004
                            45 Posts
                            Posted: August 22, 2004, 7:45 am - IP Logged

I Just can not give you the answer, what I've discovered is powerful!

if you are interested in hitting the in this game you will have to forward to me a self addressed envelope with your return address and the envelope must be stamped Include: a good faith donation to this cause and then, and then only will I give you the formula that will change your outcome on playing, working the numbers game. 

if you send nothing I will send nothing, What I have works, and works well... I am assuming that you do have a modern computer that has Microsoft excel, and you are familiar with using your spreadsheet program, you don't have to be good with spreed sheet only how to bring it up and to move around with it. OK,.                                Gregory McClain 151 Brunswick Street Newark, New Jersey 07114

The rest is up to you...

Good luck,

Newark, NJ
                              United States
                              Member #6024
                              August 1, 2004
                              45 Posts
                              Posted: August 22, 2004, 7:49 am - IP Logged

PS it will work in Iowa too... It will work everywhere...